Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book one -- the start.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book one -- the start. Empty
PostSubject: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Look, i'm really really really really really really really really really x1000004930003000034 SORRY that I started a new book without you guys. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE read below.

If you want to edit your spells, edit them NOW.

[reminder, Pinka's magic/spells are/is light, nature and I can levitate with a orb. YOU MIGHT THINK that i'm copying you Kim, but please can I have levitation aswell? I'll role-play levitation first, and if you don't want me to have it, just say, please.]

READ BELOW..

I don't want any:

"Omg i dont no when 2 come in"
"i dont wnt 2 b in this seres"
"..."
"...why did u make a book without me"

AND i'm REALLY REALLY sorry that I made this book without you, but please don't say you want to join in next series. I want it to be all of us.

ITS ok if you discover new powers, or spells but don't go OTT. If it's a power/spell, make sure you only have a few, don't have shapeshift because when you shapeshift there are millions of things you can have and it's abit unfair.

I only can make light balls [sounds wrong LOL] Nature [ make leaves, poision, etc] and can levitate [IF that's ok with kimmi]

We can all fly btw and transforming into birdie league doesn't count. I don't mind having another enemy like Big daddy or the she-devil or something like that, but aslong as it doesn't have ten powers and one person controls it. We all have to control it.

ALSO, we each share a orb, where we go back in time to see our godmother that guides us the way when we are stuck. The godmother brings us back in time

Book one -- the start. Yumiverwandlungdie4

=D

So please don't spazz me because I made a book without you

You wern't here

Kim, is never online [She may have a broken computer, but when my computer was broken, I had to retreive 3 ini files day after day after day.

I know Sam is on holiday...

So please don't spazz at me, Pleeeease!

On with the book [We are on our last week of primary school] This is Pinka, with Sam [Or whoever Sam wants to be] and Kim and Sek, growing up, leaving primary school and going to the same secondary school.

Book one -- the start. Sarahcookieyummy

Pinka woke up on a sunny morning. This was her last few days of Primary school! She was excited. She got up, went to the kitchen and packed her pack-lunch. She padded across her house, said goodbye to Sod and walked to her school 5 minutes away from her. Pinka was often changing her looks, to impress guys. But now she was just keeping to her own look.

She walked along the hallway, sitting down at her desk, happily reading.

"Now, blah blah bla bla bla bla blah bla blah" said the teacher, Mrs. Adeny

"Pinka." Mrs Adeny said.

"Pinka!" Mrs adeny said.

"Class dismissed" Mrs Adeny said, as Pinka suddenly stopped from her dream and rushed to go out.

All the class sniggered.

"Pinka! You have been reading and dozed off. Now, give me a long paragraph of the story you are reading"

Pinka sighed, and begin to wrote. In no time, she raised her hand.

"Pinka, you have brains. If only you would pay more attention."

Pinka smiled and looked over to her best friend, Jess. Jess had been with her for 7 years, and she had long hair, blue eyes.

Book one -- the start. Wallcoocom_Anime_girl_girl_697

There was one girl that she hated.

Book one -- the start. TearsofSadness

Britney.

Pinka laughed at this photo. She was in the school year book group, and took a picture of Britney when she got dumped by her boyfriend to get revenge at her for putting sticky toffe in her locker and it all fell out on her and Jess.

[I didn't include Sam, Sek or Kimmi in this series, because in the first ever series we never seem to include anyone untill they reply-post.]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:44 pm

omg y dnt u tll me

i h8 u

jk LOLOL;
THERES A PRO BLEM I cant rp Kimiko in school and stuff because her story is completely different compared to how we normally rp.
So i'll rp as kimiko but not using her sotry..

Hmm..
About the levitating tuing..
Thing is i'd prefer you not to have it, cause like we should have our own powers but i dun wanna hurt your feelings....I'll think bout it

OH AND I GOT AN IDEA:#
Ya know we go back in time bla bla whatever, can we have an era of time that we belong to? Like our past lives.
Eg: Say someone rped a girl named Bla, Bla's era would be Ancient Rome.
If thats ok, I CALL DIBS ON ANCIENT EGYPT!!
Kims powers are: Illusion, Air, Levitation, and some ancient egpytian stuff (You guys can have history era powerrs too but not from egpyt) Like she gets visions from her past life, and her past lifes' spirit can take over her body.

Kim ran outside up to Pete and Don, her best friends.

"..HII!" Kim shouted.
Pete jumped.
"Why do that?" Pete moaned
"..Wheres Flora?"Kim asked.
Flora was another friend.
Kim was kinda jealous of her.
She was golden blonde, pouty lips, angelic eyes. All the boys crushed on her so hard they even dreamt about her.
The annoying thing was, was that she didnt even care about her looks. Never bragged, never fluttered her eyes to signal she was 'free tonight'. That was what baffeled kim.
"Shes on her holiday to the Carribean, isnt she?" Don said
Bitch, Thought kim.
Don burst out laughing
"What?!" Kim said.
"Your face! I know what your thinking. How lucky Flora is, of her beautiful face, golden locks, bla bla bla" Don said
"EW! Pete! He's crushing on her again!" Kim laughed
"Now now, young Don. You're too young my friend, too young to get involved in love." Pete sniggered.
"Yeah, well, at least im not datinga stuck up SNOB!" Don snapped.
"Ouch!" Kim said
"Listen, Britney is not a snob!" Pete said
"..SHE DOSENT EVEN GO TO OUR SCHOOL!" Don shrieked.
"Hush hush." Kim laughed, AND GOT A CUP OF WATER FROM THE OUTSIDE VENDING MACHINE.
"Well, shes goind to our secondary school." Pete said.
Kim nearly spat out her water. She didnt. Instead she choked.
Don patted her on the back..
"What she said." Don said
"Shes going to our school? Miss - And i QUOTE!-"I have 23 million pounds a week"! You have to be joking!" Kim said. "Imagine! The first day, she going to be pulling all her moves to be miss popular again!"
Pete looked uncomfterble, and slung his bag across his shoulder.
"Oh god." Don put his hand on his face. "Oh god.."
I'LL POST A PIC IF KIM LATER
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:25 am

[Ehhhhhh .-. I guess I don't have a prob with it, except. Sekura never attended primary or secondary school . . I don't think (Failure due to not knowing what they are in the first place) She didn't go to school, so I could - if you don't mind - Just do what Kim is doing: Just using the character.

Name: Sekura
Powers: Nature: Poision, weather, speed, animals, fox, healing, visions, rememberance of her soul mate (Munt).
Ummm yesmmmmm Munt is a Furc character, but we're just bFFs, and I haven't seen him in quite some time . . . I <3 him . . . =D

. . . . That never leaves this roleplay.
]

Sekura clung to her books and sighed walking down the hallway and stopping, leaning on the wall as she glared around the students.
She stared in envy at how easy it seemed to make friends, though she kept to herself. She never really understood why. It was like a Radar in her head that didn't sense anything except this faint light that always seemed nearby her.

[Short: take THAT crayola! D< Book one -- the start. Crayons I fail Miserably. ): ]
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:01 am

[We all go to the same primary school, right?]

Pinka walked up the hall-ways of her school. She sighed. Tomorrow she would be leaving.

She decided to text Kimmi, her friend.

lol. how are you?

She smiled, but then heard a beep. She looked up and saw Kim.

"Oh.. Hi!" she said.
"Hiya." Said Kimmi.

"..You do know we will be going to high-school next time, right?" She sighed.

"Um, duh." Said Kim.

She saw Sekura walking up the hall-way, and hugged her. "How are you!" She smiled.

"Fine!" Pinka said.

some people had crushes on Pinka and Kim, but if they did they kept it well hidden.

Book one -- the start. Pinky

Pinka sighed, then stood straight, staring at something. Her eyes became wide.. As she lost her words.

"T..t....Br...Bri....B..bb..b." she said, staring.

"What?" Don said, smirking.

She turned Kim and don arorund,

Kim's eyes widen too, as Britney and her cronies were walking down the hall-way

Book one -- the start. AnimeSchoolFriends

"What a icky pose." Sekura said.

Pinka sat down by her locker.

Book one -- the start. KimonoPink

As Britney and her cronies, Beth and Bobby [LOL The B's] went off to hurt people.

"Ew. What the hell. Kim, your hair and eyes are straggley." Beth said.

"Green Green Green. Ew, you hippy." Bobby said to Sekura.

Britney hovered over Pinka, while everyone was staring, and pushed her over and she fell into a trash-can. Everyone laughed.

"Okay! That's it!" Pinka said, getting up.

At once, all three of them waved their hand in anger, Sekura threw poision onto them, Kimiko Levitated them in the air, and Pinka threw thorns. Beth had been smashed into the wall, Bobby had white spots on her, and Britney was hung up in thorns.

Pinka took a picture, then suddenly realised.

"Oh. My. God." She said, looking at her hands. She tried waving them again but nothing happened.

"..What.. Happened?" Kim said.

"I don't know!" Sekura said. Don and Pete were staring.

"So.. Come to my house today? You can bring your friends, it'll be a sleepover." Don said before walking off in awe.

Everyone walked off, thinking it was in their minds. Except for one boy, Jay. o=

Jay was 11 by now, also leaving primary school.

"That was cool what you did back there." He said, walking off.

Pinka practicly melted. Tomorrow.. Jay, secondary school, Friends, Kim, Sek, Sam, more Jay and.. Britney..

HOLY CRAP

BRITNEY!?!?!?!?

Pinka stopped melting.

"Britney might try and steal Jay.."

A fire burned inside of Pinka, a furious fire that almost hit her lungs.
"I hate Britney.." She said outloud, randomly.

"Put me down!!" Britney moaned, struggling.
Pinka waved her hand in fury, as Britney fell into a trash-can.

"Okay.. That's it, Sharpclaws! [Pinka, Sharpclaws. See? Second name Sharpclaws.]" Britney said.

"Sing-off

My cronies v your uglies." Britney says. "See you tomorrow."

Pinka sighed. She had a good voice, but had never heard Kim or Sek sing. She was sure it would be good though.

Pinka walked off home, getting ready for don's house.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Kims powers: Shapeshift into egyptian animals. lol... Levitation, illusion, air, egyptian stuff. (She gets visions from her past life :OOOO!!!) She was an eg[pytian princess with the powers of a goddess. In her past life that is.

"Ugh, shes such a..a..." Kim struggled.
"Cutie.." Lovesick pete said beside them.
"..Pete. Please, seeing Britney and her cronies ugly faces nearly made me sick, dont make me throw up on you." Kim said. (...I kind of got pete and Kims personality from the jiggy Mccue stories Razz......)

(Btw I was thinking they went to seperate school cause then they meet up in secondary school and UNLOCK THE POWER OF FOUR!!! MUHAHAHAHAAA!....LOL.)

----
Next day.

Kim, Pete, Don and Flore stood beide each other, eyes wide open.
They were outside theuir new school.
People buzzed around, chatting to friends.
The four just clutched their bags.
"...Wow." Don said.
"OOh, cute boy 12 o'clock." Flora nugded kim
"Ooh! Where!?": kIM looked around eagerly.
"Your looking at him, lay-deez." Pete struck a pose.
"..Yeah. In your dreams-" fLORA BEGAN\
"And in our nightmares." Kim finished.
It was their little phrase they told pete when he showed off. Flo9ra and Kim were best friends. Inseperable. (NOT FOR LONG HAHHAAHHAA..*Cough)
"Oh, hey look theres Britney!" Flora waved at Britney, who was practising a cheerleader Pyramid.
Kim groaned. vFlora worshipped Britney as if she was a god.

"You know, I bet you we're all gonna split up." Don said.
"I dont think so." Kim growled, and clutched onto Don and petes arms.
"Yeah, too bad you dont have a third." Don said.
Flora ran over to britney.
"One down." Don said.
"Owww! lET GO YOUR HURTING!" Pete shouted. Kim let go.
"Phyke." He shouted and ran to britney.
"Two down." Don said.
"Ugh! Shut up! Your not gonna leave me, and I aint leaving you." Kim said.
"Yeah, cause we'll look so snuggly, you, a girl holding me, a boy's hand." Don said flatly.
"Didnt think of that." Kim let go
"Thats cos you rarely think." Don quipped.
Kim elbowed him.
"...Im gonna go over to that cool guy over there." Don said and walked off.
Kim stood alone.
She looked around.
And blinked.
She never really was good at making friends. She already had some. Well, not anymore.
Kim walked in by herself.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:58 pm

Maybe Kim + I go to the same school sam Sam + Sek go to the same school.

Soon enough, school ended. Pinka sloped off home.

Book one -- the start. 27

It was raining, yet really sunny. She got her mini brush out of her bag and brushed her straggley hair untill it connected together, and stayed straight. Soon, she sat under a bush.

Book one -- the start. Pinklish

She sighed, staring at her hand, turning them into fists. A tear dropped from her rosy cheek. What was wrong with her? She sighed, beginning to walk back again.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:17 pm

(Yeah it would make it easier.)
(I need help with what Kim should look like)

School Ended, and Kim walked out alone. She waited for her group. Flora was still with Britney. She was a new cronie.
Pete was with the cool guys who hung out with the cool girls (Britney)
And don ..Well kim didnt know.

"Surprise." Came a flat voice behind her, kim turned around. It was Don.
"Oh. Hi." Kim sighed.
"Couldnt make any friends?" Don asked.
"...No, I met this really cool girl and now we're the most popular people in the world- What do you think!?" Kim growled.
"I did. But hes a total geek." Donb groaned.
"I dont get it., Britney make all the friends, and shes not even nice. And I dont." Kim sighed.
"Aw, dont feel hard on yourself," Don said. "Thats what im supposed to do."
Kim hit him with her bag.
"Donnie! Hi!" Came a girl voice. Beth ran up to don and hooked her arm through his.
Kim raised an eyebrow.
"Hi." Kim said.
Beth looked at her, and then snuggled up to don.
"..Ok..." Kim blinked and walked off. Don called her name, but Kim ignored.

She mety up with Pinka.
"..Hey, didnt you go to my primary?" Kim asked.
"Yeah. You're Kim, right?"
"Yup. You are..?"
"Pinka." Pinka said.
Kim shook her hand.
Suddenly, they both gasped.
An electric shock ran up there arms, and their hands started glowing. They let go quickly.
The glow faded
"W-..what was that?" Pinka whispered.
"I dont know." Kim said
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Kim: Book one -- the start. Green-1

Changing her powers, scrapped egypt theme too hard to find anime egyptian

Powers: Illusion (This includes making people confused, green smokey illusony...stuff and she can turn into this green smoke ghost thing.), Shapeshift into this wolf thing,(Linked to illusion) Levitation, flight (Dosent count) and this green smoke rebound. Its a rare power and i'll rarely use it because its so powerful.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:41 pm

[Can I make Don like me?]

Pinka looked down. It was the same glow she had when she threw thorns at Britney.
She didn't say anything though.
She sighed.
"So, want to be buddies?" Pinka smiled hopefully.
"Wait, your the one who got invited to the sleepover, aswell?" Kim smiled.
Don violently un-linked arms with Beth and stood next to Pinka.
"Yuh." Don smiled at Pinka.
"And you, And Pete. And That girl in the green, um whats her name.." Don said..
"Sekura?" Pinka smiled.
"How do you know her?" Kim said
"She lives near me" Pinka smirked.
"So, I'll see you two at the sleepover." Kim said, walking off.
Beth and Britney and Pete and Don were still here.
Pinka decided to climb a tree, while eating a chocolate bar she had
Left at lunch-time.

"It's beautiful.." she muttered under her breath.

Book one -- the start. Girl108

She slid down the tree, suddenly can't waiting for the slumper party.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:03 pm

(I was gonna make don like me. OH I GOT AN IDEA- Pete falls in love with you, and dumps britney and britney get super mad and plots revenge?? AND SHE HAS POWERS TOO, AND SO SHES THE BAD GUY!!)

"So, donny, What should we do today?" Beth giggled. #
Kim went to Pete.
"Hiya.! She said.
"Hi." Pete said. Then he looked at Pinka. Then back at kim
"Hey, is, that girl going to the sleepover too?" pETE ASKED
"Oh! Pete! nO! Shes my friend! Ewww..." Kim said.
"No! Not that..i..err was just wondering." Pete said.
Don and Pinka cme over.
"God, that beth is so annoying/" Don shivered.
"Whos beth?" Pete asked
"This girl in the cronie group" Pinka said.
Pete was staring at pinka.
"..Pete. Pete!v PETE!" Kim shoutesd
"Huh!? What!?"
Kim rolled her eyes and looked at Don. Don looked back.
Kim whispered into Pinkas ear.
"Thats pete's crushing look.." She whispered.
Pinka's face suddenly panicked.
Don started to laugh.
"Well see you at the sleepover." Don said
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:15 am

[Another power I wanna add - literally being able to have photographic memory, just blinking at an image and automatically remembering it as if she had studied it a million times.]

Sekura walked to her home alone, not exactly noticing, due to the fact at how preoccupied she was in her thoughts as she read her textbook. More like scanned, which was more like making mental pictures of the pages.
She had somewhat of an idea of what she could to . . . Though a lot of things puzzled her. How was she able to do these things? Why her? Do other humans - if she was one - have these sorts of powers?
She doubted it, she always had a haunch that there was something about her, though she couldn't quite place a finger on it, and didn't try to. She figured that in due time she will find out everything she needs to know, and hopefully understand it. She had a feeling it was one of the reasons why she was in this world.
Then, her mind wondered onto the sleepover- this would in a way be her first slumber party. Although she had a pretty good idea what it was going to be like.

When she got to her house, she set her books down. Though houselights weren't on, and there were no cars on the driveway, so she slipped in and silently packed, writing a not about her going to the slumberparty and her returning some time tomarrow.
On her way out, she looked around, a sharp sting came to her arm, and it didn't take her a second thought to know that it was bleeding lightly. She put her hand on it, then whiped a small drop of blood onto her skirt, not caring for the barely-visable stain it left. Her home was unmistakenly haunted, though she could care less. The wound that had just been created mid-upper-arm was something she was used to, and normally just leave alone and let dry up by itself. By the looks of it, it was already doing so. The cuts weren't that much of a deal.

She made sure she had locked and shut the door before she headed toward the other home.
As Sekura walked, her mind drifted onward toward the sense of peace she suddenly felt flutter in her heart, causing her to smirk and close her eyes as her soft footsteps hit the concrete. She listened softly to the sound of crickets beginning to chirp as she made her way blindly down the memorized sidewalk.
She opened her eyes and looked around, running accross the street and ingoring the fact at how fast she had done such the action. These powers were nothing new to her, she didn't mind.
Sekura paused as she made it to the house, and looked up. Her mind had flashed on earlier. She frowned slightly, eyebrows scrunching together. She then shook her head and sighed, smirking as she made her way up the walkway and knocked on the door.
A bag in her hand held some treats she had also snook out of her home: Popcorn, candy, drinks, etc. She couldn't help doing so, she usually did. No matter where she went she always came with something to give or get for someone, it was just her nature. She noticed this a few weeks ago, when she didn't have anything to get someone a candybar, and how empty and frusterated it made her.
[lol I seriously do that irl when I go to the mall with someone. I always have a sense that I have to buy something for them, and when I don't I feel like I did something wrong. I hate it and like it at the same time. Just my personality, I guess. =)]

[CRAYOLA WAS BEATEN AGAIN!!!]
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:09 pm

Pinka smiled, getting her things ready. Pink hair clips, hair brushes, perfume, hair-bands, outfits, shoes and night-gown. It was now the holidays whoop-whoop! And she was sleeping three days at Don's with Kim and Pete.

She put it in a white suit-case and brushed out her long pink hair, and adjusted some make-up. She smiled, putting her back-pack around her shoulders and taking her suit-case as she began the 10-minute walk to Don's house. She began to get very scared as she walked [it was like 5pm and VERY dark. pretend, anyway] and as she walked, she felt her feet was off the ground. Each step was in the air.]

She looked down and almost screamed. She was high-up in the air! [emotions control her powers, see?]

Plus side, she always wanted to fly. She soon began happy though, doing lopp-tee-loops in the sky and the works, But she soon reached the over-happiness level and just lost her flight and fell down from the sky. Luckyily, a neighbors VERY soft grass-patch broke her fall, but she soon began to roll down the bank and fell into the water. Luckily she had no electronics [ except for her phone which was safe in her hand. and no water went on it.]

Drenched, she quickly got scared that the neighbors would see her, and in no-time whizzed over the house and fell right infront of Don's door, soaking wet.

She run the door-bell.

"Hhhhiiii.." She said, alittle dizzy from all this rolling and falling.

"I'm herrre..." She said, fainting forwards into Don's house.

Kim and Pete hadn't arrived yet, and Don's parent's were out. She put Pinka's Suit-case and backpack in a space on the large carpet, and laid out her pink sleeping bag. She wrapped Pinka in a towel and left her on the sofa while he watched t.v [Typical boys]

[After, can Kim come before Pete and Sorta help Pinka to be concious? xD]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:56 pm

Kim tied her sleek long hair into a messy bun. She stuffed all her things into a travel bag and set off.
Kim wasnt a fan of make-up, never really wore anything apart from lipgloss and eyeliner.
But now, she wanted to make an impression. Which was stupid, as Flora, pete and don and those two other girls were just friends.
So she put on three coats of mascara, lipgloss, blush, everything.
Luckily everything was nude (The make-up that is LOL!) so it look natrual yet pretty.

Kim was crossing the road to the house. She didnt really realise the car about to hit her. She was too busy.

Kim turned her head, the wheels screeched, horn blowing loud. The light of car coming closer, closer.
Kim closed her eyes, and tensed up, waiting to be hit. Then, just for a second, she felt the car touch her, then she felt airy and light.
Then, nothing.
She was in the middle of the road, standing. She opened her eyes. Nothing.
She wasnt dead.
What happened, was, she turned into greensmoke the second the car went through her, then she returned to normal.

Of course, kim didnt know this.
"..Maybe I imagined it." She thought, and walked to dons house.
"Hiya." She said to don.
"H--Omg." He said, as kim went in.
"What?" Kim asked, her back to him.
Don put his hand on her shoulder and turned her around. He was looking into her eyes.
Kim felt awkward and felt her self blushed.
Then it smashed like glass.
"OMG Your wearing make-up!" Don laughed. "I thought I'd never see the day."
Kim drooped and walked into the living room.
Kim blinked.
"...Whats with pinka?" Kim asked.
"Oh, she kinda like...sorta..fainted." Don said.
"Say what?!" Kim shouted, and ran over to pinka.
She started shaking her.
Then it happened..
A green, swift smoke ran up kims arm,
And a yellow glow ran through Pinkas body.
Kim let go. Did i just see that? Am I imagining things?
Pinka opened her eyes.
"....oooowww myy heeaaad.." She mumbeled, rubbing her temples
Kim blinked. "...Uh..Why are you wet.?" Kim asked.
"OOH--Er...um...long story." Pinka ;looked alarmed.\
*Ding dong*

"Have no fear! Pete is here!" Pete bolted into the living room, posing.
A annoyed flora walked in later.
"..Pete. What are you doing?" Kim asked.
Pete saw Pinka. He blushed.
"Hiya flora" kIM WAVED.
"...Whatever." Flora said. Don and pete stared at Flora. Then they stared at kim.
Kim froze. Flora changed. She was chewing gum. Looking at her nails. She didnt even do their secret handshake hello.
Don and pete looked shocked, confused.
"Im..going to get a drink." Kim whispered, and went into the kitchen.
"Me too." Pinka said.
They both walked into the kitchen.
Kim reached over to get a cup from the cupboard, she couldnt reach. She started grabbed the air. Then she gave up, sighing she let her hand fall to her side.
Suddenly the cup swung out, following her hand, it samshed onto the floor, under her fingertips.
Kim gasped.
She did the same thing. Another cup smashed.
"What the.." Kim whispered.
"Here, lemme get a cup." Pinka said. She couldnt reach either. Slowly, she floated off the floor.
"Wow, maybe my arms longer than I thou-" Pinka said.
"PINKA!" Kim screamed.
Pinka fell onto the floor.
"You! And! FLOATING!" Kim shouted.
Oh crap. She knows. I'll be a laughing stock. A weirdo. Pinka thought.
Kim calmed down.
"Something...Smething weird is happening...to me, too." Kim said.
Phew, pinka looked relieved.
"You have weird stuff too?" Pinka asked.\
"Yeah. I was reaching for something," Kim said, focusing on a spoon on the table. "It kinda.."
Kim held out her hand, and bend it upwards. The spoon slowly, gently floated into the air.
"OMG!" Pinka shouted.
Kim lost focus, and flicked her hand to the right.
The spoon flew across trhe room.
Kim breathed.
"See..somethhing strange is happening to us." Kim said to pinka. "And theres a reason for it all."
"How do you know?" Pinka asked.
"..I just do. And, I thing the reason is, that we find out what that reason is." Kim said.
"But one thing," Pinka said, "We cant tell anyone, ok?"
"Deal." Kim nodded, and they shook hands on it. Suddenly, an electric current ran though their arms. The chandelier above them started to shake. The lighyt flickered on and off.
They let go, everything was normal.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:30 pm

Pinka held her breath.
"...Woow..." Kim said.
"It's freaky, yet cool."
Pinka once again combed her hair which instantly connected together, and walked into the living room, smiling and Don and Pete. She didn't really know who Flora was so she smiled then blushed.

She lay on her sleeping bag, staring at something. Suddenly, she became angry at the thought of Britney embarassing her. A load of thorns randomly shot out, breaking the glass on this painting.

"What. The. Heck?!" Don said, Glaring at Pinka.
Pinka kind of blushed.
"you have ..po--"
"LOOK! A SPHINX! WITH HITLER ON IT!" Kim screamed
Everyone ran to the window, and forgot about Pinka. Pinka glanced at Kim, smiled to Signal that she appreciated that.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:31 pm

I'll post MUCH more later in like 10 mins
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:36 pm

\"What the heck..?\" Don said, looking at Kim.
\"Sorry.. I though I was in..in.. in..\" She began
\"uhhh..\"
\"Egypt!\" Pinka said.
Flora just laughed, adjusting her nails while
Kim shrugged, pretending to do her nails too to mock Flora.
\"At least i\'m a girl.\"
Kim stared at her.
Pete chuckled, smiling at Pinka.
Pinka frowned at Flora.
\"Do you know what? What happened to you, Flora?\" Kim said,
snarling at Flora.
Flora smirked.
\"I became a girl.\" She said, standing up, alittle taller then Kim.
\"Well, what if it\'s not cool to be a girl! Tomboys are far better!\" Kim said.
Pinka nodded, agreeing that Tomboys rocked.
\"you know, I play football.\" Pete said, nudging Pinka.
\"I hate football.\" Pinka said immediatly.
\"..Oh.\" Pete said, going back to sit on the couch.
Don laughed at Pete\'s attempt.
\"Pathetic.\" He said, sighing and crossing his arms.
\"Ugh.\" Flora said, sitting on the far end on the couch.
\"Ugh.\" Kim said, sitting on the other end of the red couch.
\"Uh..\" Said Don, in the middle confused.

\"Ahhh.\" Said Pete, makeing out with Pinka

JJKK!!!

Pete and Pinka just stared at the three, smirking.

Sorry for short post!!! X_X

Lmao that's what I was GOINg to post but I saw your post.

Pinka decided to charge too, hesitating.

Book one -- the start. Anime001

Luckily the others were asleep.
Pinka smirked, furious as those man-eating plants ripped out of the floor and started trying to attack Britney.
"Girls!" Britney cried, as if she was a robot.
"G! R! E! A! T!" Beth came out, doing a flip through the roof.
"WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?" Britney said, on the top of the piramid.
"GREAT!" Bobby said, smashing through the glass window as she instantly floated onto the piramid
Pinka and Kim looked blankey, as Kim began to charge at them.
"Let's see how these robot's like a taste of animals!"
[Britney and her crew turn into robots at night.
Not ALL nights they attack, though.]
Pinka smiled, as she left the man eating plants to shrink into beans.
She soon hissed, as she felt frustrated and confused, how was Britney here, Why are they robots, Why now, Why us, and How?
She hissed, turning into this:

Book one -- the start. Silverstream-1

She waved her tail, lunging at Bobby, as she collasped and so did the three of them.
"Let's Call in our special recruit!" Britney said in a happy-bouncy cheerleader but yet robot voice.
Flora suddenly got up immediately, pale skin turning grey as she transformed into a robot.
"Let's Go!" She said, kicking Pinka who hit into the wall.

Last edited by Hannah Montana on Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:40 pm

"Omg, Kim, you;ve turned into such a loser." Flora sighed.
Kim clenched her fists.
Suddenly all glass broke.
Kim blinked.
"WOW...JEE I WONDER HOW THAT HAPPENED." Kim said.
---

That night...

Everyone was in their sleeping bag.
Kim and pinka were still awake.
"tHAT WAS SO CLOSE." kIM SAID
"I know. We're gonna have to be more care--" Pinka started.
Someone was outisde the window. Staring.
"...Kim.." Pinka pointed.
Kim eeped.
"Oh my gawsh ITS A PEDO!" Kim hissed.
"Shhh!" Pinka said.
The figure went to the front door.
"Ohhh shooottt.." Kim said.
The handle was held down and the door opened.
They held their breath..
It was Britney.
"BRITNEY!" Pinka jumped up.
Britney screamed, and held her hands out.
Suddenly, Kim's sleeping bag set on fire.
"HOLY CRAP! HELP! HELP!" Kim screamed.
Britney gasped.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Pinka screamed, while kim levitated water onto the fire.
Britney pointed at Kim
"YOU! Levitated that water!" Britney whispered.
"Uh. No I didnt." Kim panicked.
"Yes you did! I saw!" bRITNEY SHOUTED. "You.....Your KimIKO!"
"How does she know my name!? No one knows my full name!" Kim screamed.
"Kimiko Alexandra-Phoenix! One of the chosen ones!" Britney gasped.
"./..Say what." Kim said.
"OMG. YOU CANT JUST WA;LK IN AND SET FIRE TO A BAG,. THEN START TALKING LIKE A FOOL!@" Pinka shouted, getting angrier and angrier. Suddenly, thorns shot out heading for Britney.
Britney narrowed her eyes, the throns set on fire, and turned to ash.
"Oh snap. You too." Kim whispered.
"And..you're...Pinka Kiha Black." Britney said.
"How does she know my middle name." Pinka whispered in daze.
"Out." Kim growled.
"Make me." Britney said.
"IO SAID OUT!" Kim shouted, suddenly she started changing. Fur grew out her skin, her teeth got sharper.
She turned into a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:46 pm

Kim as a wolf:

Book one -- the start. Green_wolf
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Kim growled, lunging at flora.
"Sorreee!" kIM SQUEAKED, SCRATCHED HER WITH HER CLAWS.
"O! U! C! H!" Flora giggled.
Flora shots out vines, clicking kims paws together.
Pinka blinked, shooting loads of thorns out her hands.

Kim suddenly turned into green smoke, and broke free.
Then she turned back into her human form.

Britney set fire to pinka, and threw she to the wall.
"Pinka!" Kim shouted.
"You!" Beth said, waving pom-poms/
"Asked for it, with your ugly face," Bobby smirked.
"Now, you're gonna get it, watch your" Flora giggled.
"Fall from grace!" Britney shouted. "Team R! Form single power session,,,Gooooooo! Ok!"
sUDDENLY FIRE SHOT Out of Britney, Vines from flora, and Blades from the girls.
One word popped into Kims head.
She said it outloud.
"REBOUND!" She screamed. Suddenly, Green smoke and electric ran up kIM FEET TO HER Her head, to her fingertips.
Then, she made a huge clap. A strange noise was make, and Green smoke formed an orb for a split second, before collapsing and shooting out at all angles.
All their attack suddenly turned on them, sand once the smoke touch the girls, they smashed through the windows..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:39 pm

Pinka smirked, at looked at the grand father clock.
"crap! Almost past midnight. Any second they will turn normal!!" Pinka yelled, sliding into her sleeping bag acruatly.
Kim slid in hers just in time before They turned normal.
"Ouch.." They said, rubbing their heads.
"What.." Britney said, looking at Pete.
Flora suddenly fainted on the sofa,
as Don and Pete woke up.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Don yelled, almost
in tears as he saw dented walls, smashed walls
and doors and windows, and huge holes in the carpet.
Kim and Pinka winked at each-other and pretended to wake up.
"Guuuys. It's one O clock. Bed." Pinka said, yawning and
pretending to stretch.
"IT WAS THOSE TWO." Britney said, red hair all
scruffy in her cheerleading outfit and
hair in a pony with side-fringe.
"With your levitating and floating and fire!" Britney said,
trying to sort out her hair.
Kim and Pinka panicked..
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!" They said together.
" HA HA HA HA!! LEVITATING!" Kim said
"HAHHEHAHAAHA!!!! FLOATING!" Pinka said, laughing falsely.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 pm

Don Blinked
"Kim thats your false laugh." Don said.
"sERIOUSLY! THEY HAVE POWERS!" Britney said.
Kim was panicking, getting angry.
"WHATY! IDIOT!" Kim shouted, angry. Suddely the clock smashed.
Don started at kim
"How did you-" He started. Except he didnt finish. Kim grabbed him and kissed him to shut him up.
Pete blinked.
He grabbed Pinka and went to kiss her.
"..Ew." pinka squeaked
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:47 pm

Pinka wiped her lips, as Pete shrugged and dropped
her on the ground.
Pinka went angry, because she fell back head first,
so she violenty and randomly stuck out her
palm as thorns hit the wall near the clock.
Don was too shocked to speak but Pete
was hurt from Pinka's reaction.

"What..How." Pete began.
Britney smirked,
"Caught you." She said, before running off.
Pinka sighed.
"..For the good of our secret.." She whispered.
Pinka grabbed Pete and kissed him, as she let go he instantly smiled, as he snuggled up to her sleeping blanket.
"I'll.. Get it later." Pinka said, running off with Kim.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:51 pm

"kIM...kIM..KIM!" PInka yelled, Kim still...ehh..you know.

She grabbed kim and dragged her outside.
Don stood there frozen.

"Ok...What now." Kim said.
"Well, they dont really know. They think britneys mad." Pinka said.
"Maybe we still have a chance." Kim said.
The two walked off.
Inside Pete was all lovesick.
Flora was groaning from the pain.
Don was just standing. Frozen.
He was confused. Him and Kim had been best friends longer than Pete and Flora.
The think was, Don always had a crush on Kim.
But he was still confused. Why now? Why, when Britney is going physko?
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 am

Pinka smirked, running down the long, grey road, that was
to her house. She paused, staring at the large looking
building a few doors down, as Kimiko ran to it.
"Wait!" Pinka said. Kim skidded to a halt to listen
to what Pinka was going to say.
"My house is here! OMG. Your only 4 blocks down!" Pinka smiled excitedly, as she went inside her house.
She said good-bye to Kim, and woke up to another Hyper,
young morning.
Pinka got dressed, brushed her hair and her fringe.
She went over to Kim's house, to knock on the door.
Kim opened it, and they walked up to school.
Luckily, The human Britney and her B's forgot
everything, and were back to their normal, mean selves.
From the corridor you could hear.
"LOL. Are those sketchers? Cool breeze!
Go and help your sketcher geek!" You could hear bobbys snobby snitchy voice.
Pinka sighed, going to her locker.
She opened the locker door.
She got out her history books, Ugh.
As she shut the locker door, she saw Jay.
"O-Ohhh! Hi Jay! Long time no see!" Pinka smiled, melting before him.
Pete stared with Don and Flora, Pete all angry.
"I was hoping you and your friends could come to
my party, you know. If it's cool." Pinka
was almost floating, literally.
Jay's voice softened Pinka, as he left
she had to cling onto Kim for support.
"Invited."
"Party."
"...Yaaay." She said, before falling on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:04 am

Kim squealed.
Then she looked over at Don. He was looked back.
Wow. This was awkward. She walked over to the three.
"SHE! CHEATED ON ME!" Pete shouted at Kim
"Hey, you cheated o nBritney." Kim said.
She sighed. The nshe looked at don.
"Don..about last night-"
"Its ok. It never happened.
Wasnt what kim was gonna say.
"..Uh..yeah. Sure." Kim nodded. The bell went. "See-ya"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book one -- the start.   Book one -- the start. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book one -- the start.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next