Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ

Go down 
4 posters

Should we still consider ourselves The Rockin' Pearlz? (Read responsibly to the post below, and please reply to the thread why you chose one of the multiple choices below, along with questions, comments, or concerns.)
Yes, we are still the Pearlz, and we should still consider ourselves as the pearlz.
Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Vote_lcap100%Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No, we shouldn't/are the Pearlz anymore, let's just shut down the webbie and just lose the band.
Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Vote_lcap0%Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Empty
PostSubject: Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ   Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Seriously guys, should we still consider ourselves The Pearlz?

All we do is RP and Fight, RP and Fight, RP and Fight. Ever since I joined The Rockin' Pearlz, there wasn't ONE concert - that I know of- (I joined about a year or two ago)

Kim doesn't have a computer
I am grounded
Kih dissapeared
Sam roleplays and whispers, pretty much doesn't communicate with any of the Pearlz to my knowledge, except for me.
and what the hell happened to Mewcutie???

If you guys want I can create a stage for it and stuff, but really we ALL have to work for it. I'm not blaming just specifically one person, I'm blaming ALL OF US, including me. Really, go to one random furre and ask them if they have even HEARD of our band!
Our songs are pretty much all dusty right now,
We never really all come as a group to really even communicate.
We ALL have to do our part in this band, or it's going to fall further into the cracks. (Yes, I believe it has already)

Are we really worth being The Pearlz? Should we still consider ourselves as a band??

Please reply maturely and seriously to this thread, along with a reason why you chose what you did on the Poll above. No pointing fingers either. I don't want that kind of shit that starts our fights yet again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ   Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:32 am

We are still the Pearlz.
Kim has a computer now and she got on yesterday.
Me Kiha and Kim got together.
We're still here, Sek. xP
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ   Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:50 pm

I'm always on, LOL.

I WAS just never on the RP website because no one ever posted anymore.

LMFAO I'm on like 24/7 XD
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ   Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:52 pm

Oh, and I *stares* wanted a concert like every day, but Sam was like D=

But we still do LOOOOOOADS of concerts.

I think, we should keep the pearls strong, advertise, emit, gather together, advertise in AI, for new people to apply.

I'm going to make a few new topics in suggestions
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ   Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:21 pm

Im back, Kih is back, Sam is back

Mewcutie is mwah. I thought the name was too baby, so I broguth Kimiko back on the scene.

We're going to do more concerts now, and as the temp concert manager (Until we actually get one, my sister Gen quit furc) I will try to organise some stuff.\

AND FOR THE RECORD IT WAS ALL KIHA'S FAULT!!!!

Joke lol xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ   Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we still The Pearlz? ATTENTION ALL PEARLZ
Page 1 of 1