Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockin Pearlz?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Rockin Pearlz? Empty
PostSubject: Rockin Pearlz?   Rockin Pearlz? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:20 am

Guyz, can we stay more of a band?!
Sheesh.
Yeah i know im missing out on furc but thats cause my computer is rly weird, but at christmas i'll download it and stuff.
If your wondering this is what happens with furcadia, you might not notice it- i didnt in the beginning
It slowly slows down your computer, until its completly unresponsive and you cant turn it off- only by the plug
It really slows down my computers, it takes an hour to turn the thing on when i downloaded furcadia
ANMD I HAVE PROOF!
1. mY COMPUTER UPSTAIR: i USED TO GO ON FURC ALL THE TIME. tHAT WAS WHEN I WAS ON ALL DAY AND NIGHT CAP OMG
But now, its completely slow and no one can ever use oit cause of it
2. My friend had to get a new computer because iof furcadia
3. My sister had to get a new laptop
4. As soon as i uninstalled it off this one cause i was suspicous, my comp was backj to normal
You guys might not notice it, but open the internet right now. How long does it take?
Or open paint or something basic like that, and it takes FOREVER!

So when its christmas and i get a laptop (Which i know i will......) I'll download furc on this thing cause i wont need this old thing anymore.
Back to top Go down

Rockin Pearlz?
Page 1 of 1