Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rockin Pearlz Concert.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

The Rockin Pearlz Concert. Empty
PostSubject: The Rockin Pearlz Concert.   The Rockin Pearlz Concert. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Heya peoples, here I put up a video of all of us peoples singing a song and stuffs. It's like mewcuties except we look slightly different and it's animated and stuffs. So here it is:

Youtube links.
I'll edit this later and put it up cuz I need it to finish saving so I can put it on yooboob.

K

Youboob link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2aTJTCsSI

Hope ya like it!

Btw, for future videos, I'm gonna just use tokyo mew mew. Getting clips from the animes took so long (litterally took me about a day and a half to record them, then another day to put the video together) so it's gonna be much easier just to get tokyo mew mew.

Unfortunatly there isn't an orange haired girl in tokyo mew mew and I have this colour code for us all.

Me - Pink
Samantha - Blue
Ki - Orange
Purple - Sekura
Yellow - Mewcutie.

So if ever I was to do another pearlz vid, we'd be like this:

Me - Ichigo
Sammy - Mint
Kiha - Lettuce
Sekura - Zakuro
Mewcutie - Pudding.

So yeah. Sorry ki! There's no orange person girl lady person MEW MEW in tokyo mew mew. So you'll have to stick with lettuce in future videos D:

Oh btw, if I wasn't doing Tokyo Mew Mew by colour code I would make the order like this:

Ichigo - Kiha Black
Mint - Samantha Calamear (LOL)
Lettuce - Mewcutie
Zakuro - Sekura (Still xD)
Pudding - Me

Soya.

Don't bash me.

Btw, soya = So yeah.

Last edited by Julianna Rose on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Video finnally got processed so I could add it in to the post.)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The Rockin Pearlz Concert.   The Rockin Pearlz Concert. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:57 am

Omg!
That was so awesome!
Thanks!<3
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Rockin Pearlz Concert.   The Rockin Pearlz Concert. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:20 am

It's fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The Rockin Pearlz Concert.   The Rockin Pearlz Concert. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:56 pm

WHat recording device do you use?
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Rockin Pearlz Concert.   The Rockin Pearlz Concert. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:32 pm

I used to use Camstudio, but I find ripping the rar vid. file and then putting it through a codec makes for excellent quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rockin Pearlz Concert.   The Rockin Pearlz Concert. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rockin Pearlz Concert.
Page 1 of 1