Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Empty
PostSubject: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 5:59 pm

Cool Cool Cool Lmfao. RP HERE! I'll start off. Razz

It was a nervous night, before the performance, Sod, Kimiko and Pinka were all sleeping, waiting for the next day to come.

Sod yawned, strechted and started to wak up the Pearls. Pinka starting snoring, while Kim woke up to be shoken. "When is it tomorrow?"
"Omg Sod. In a few hours. Get some sleep. If we don't get sleep you'll probally pass out on stage." Pinka was sleeping, but could still hear them. she got a Image of Sod Singing "We Are th--" she passed out and fell off stage. It was a funny thought, but not so funny to fall of a stage. Sod instantly fell asleep in the next few minutes, and in a few hours they all woken up to bird chirips. "Today looks lovley, Eh Pinka?" Pinka said nothing and just looked out the window at the birds in the next, the mother bird looked like it was gaurding the nest, as if it was gaurding the baby with it's life. She thought, then went out of breath. "Pinka?" Said a concerned Sod. "Are.. you Okay?" "Fine." Pinka just replied. She took her bags, which had her main things in and headed to the bathroom, undoing the diamond handle. and entering the delight of thic large bathroom, as she turned the lock and began changing. She felt excited to see what the others would wear, but what they thought of her outfit the most. It was a gothic theme. .-. So she picked out randomley dark navy leggings, a pitch black miniskirt, a red top with Skull on and a small black cardigon. She entered the room to see the colour, yet dark colours around her. "Cool Guys! Sod, I love your Dress! and Kim, I love your Top! I have to borrow it sometime." She giggled as she looked in the mirror. "Lets Go!" She suddenly turned. "WAIT!" the girls stopped in alarm. "What?!" "Wigs!! There's over one million people behind that chained door. if we enter it without our wigs, the whole world might know our true Identitys. She turned to the wig stands, realising a hand to grab hers, Sod's and Kim's She grabbed hers. Hers was basicley a Brunette wig, with Pink Dye in. Kims was black, with blue dye and Sods, as a short one that was blonde with orange dye. "Now?" Pinka Nodded, Giving a signal for the secruity gaurds to open the doors. Before them was a screaming frenxy. She moaned, then pushed through the crowd, grabbing Sod's hand to pull her through too. "Auto graphs for AFTER the show." Pinka screamed as loud as she could, Holding her wig on to prevent it from falling off. she FINALLY reached the stage as she waved to the crowd and shouted "Hello America!" She heard a few hello's and a lot of screaming and shotuing. "Today, me and my friends are going to Sing "Lips of poisen, And Summer Fun!" Kim winked at me, and I winked at Sod. the lights because low. and the stage lights started beaming. First, the spotlight was on pinka as she danced, Sang her verse as she song the chorus, while playing her guitar like a star. She looked at her belt, and her Scarf. She saw her number one Fan on Furc, Cinzia-Sama. she threw a scarf towards the crowd, of course Cinzia-Sama caught it. She sang the chorus, She couldn't go into deep thought now! infront of one millon people! she thought to herself, aslmost missing the chorus then quickley sang.. "Lips of Poisen!" then starting continue to sing, as she played the guitar very well coming up to Kim and Sod's Bit. She stared at her wig, then at her cherry coloured guitar. she played the strings all in tune, then the song had finished and she stopped in her dance move. "Stay tuned tomorrow for Summer Fun!" She got her stuff, dragged one of her Best Friends, (Emily Mabel) and showed her something really important.. "Because you're my best friend, I want to show you something even the pearlz have not seen before!" She smiled, and shown her a wardrobe. "So? A wardrobe with RP (rockin pearlz.) Written on it." She Laughed. "I was hoping you said that!" she peered through, make sure noone was looking, and opened the closet. she showed emily the wigs, the clothes, the handbags, the shoes, the outfits and the jewelery. "Omigosh this is So cool!" She came out. "Sod, Kim." They stared at her. "This is one of my best friends, Emily Mabel. Emily looked at them she pointed. She Ignored what Pinka said, because she couldn't hear. "your Sod." she pointed at Sod and Smiled. "and You're Kim! See." Pinka Sighed. "Bu-- Nvm." She smiled, souldn't wait for tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: yay   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:21 am

ARGH, I HAVE TO POST THIS AGAIN >.<

Kimiko lay in bed at night in her 5 star suite in the 5 star hotel in a 5star street. Tonight was the night before the performance. She felt weird. She was used to being nervous. She was used to singing her own songs. Baut she knew that she was in love, but not sweet love. It was never sweet to her, it was hard love. it was hard to find out. It was hard. She thought of what to say, and drifted off...

"WHEN IS IT MORNING!?" Sod shouted. Kimiko sprung up and screamed. Pinka put the pillow over her head.
"Its ages away, sod. You dont need to worry," She muffled under the pillow. "Now slee..p..." Kimiko lay awake that night, and kept thinking. She evantually fell asleep.

Kimiko was the first to wake up. The sun was shining, birds tweeted. She went into the En~suite to get washed and dressed into her tight dress. It was black, and it looked ripped at the bottom. It was tighter than she thought, but it showed off her curves
She came out to see Sod (Brb, will post more later.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Part 2.   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:52 pm

WTF. I POSTED A PARAGRAPHANDOMGITLIKEGOTDELETED. ):

*posts again. >_>*

Pinka opened the door to her suite, making sure only Kimiko, or Sod was around her to do so. She found her pillow on the floor, and picked it up and purposley just fell on her bed. She looked as her eyes couldn't open, they were stuffed in the pillow. She didn't feel herself today, she couldn't figure out why. "What's Wrong?" Said Hyper Pearl, Kim. "Not much. I just don't feel myself.." "Omg." Said Kim violentley. She waved my favourite dessert in my face-Ice-cream with chocolate sauce and a flake inside. Even that didn't make me feel better. "I appreciate what you guys are trying to do to make me feel better." Pink started, "But none of it's working." Sod came inside the room. And heard all of this. "It's Okay." Sod Said. Kim then started. "Yeah. We're a band. we are supposed to help each-other no matter what." "OMG ITS THE ICE CREAM TRUCK." Sod Yelled. "Seeya!" Kim ran off down 14 floors to get to the truck. Pinka done a immation of Kim. "Oh yeah," She started in Kim's voice. "We help each-other no matter what." "Pfft." She layed down, grabbing a random toy, hugging it before throwing it on the floor. She knew her friends mean't much to her- over an ice-cream truck. She felt in a trick mood. She got her launcher, and put 5 water balloons in there, she aimed them and Kim- and Sod. Sod managed to Dodge them all, Kim just tur- Splat. Kim had just screamed. Pinka than thought to play a trap on Sod. She filled the Place with leaves, and a ghastly trick.. Sod came in, a load of glue and slippery coke fell on her- and the floor. A load of plastic stuck to her-Leaves and feathers did-Paint did and water did. She laughed at her. "ITS NOT FUNNY!" Sod yelled. "It IS to me!" Pinka chanted.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: "   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:08 pm

Kimiko burst out laughing, pointing at Sid
"LOL YOU LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN XDDD" *SPLAT*
"...." Kimiko looked up to see pinka laughing, andc she growled.
"THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!" She heard Sod scream.
"Well, it IS to ME!!" Pinka shouted back. Wtf is her PROBLEM?? Kimiko thought. She shook her head. She needed to think of something else, maybe--- I love you No! NOT that. ANything...hmm...Ok Im out, she thought. She got an ice-cream from the ice-cream van. The furre in it was a male, and he spoke to Kim, "Not anything personal, but do you have a mate?" Kimiko smiled sweetly, then levitated the guy up into the air and threw him onto the road. "No, I dont think I need one." She said, and walked off down the street.

Licking her ice-cream, she walked into a dirt road through a tree-covered park. It was summer, and the light shone through the trees beautifully. She sighed and skipped on, licking her ice-lolly. She knew that she was being childish, but everyone knew she was like a big kid.

It was night, and Kimiko couldnt get to sleep. The next morning they were going to go onto another hotel and do another concert. She still couldnt sleep. She sighed and went outside the hotel, putting her phone (YAY ITS TOUCH SCREEN) Into her bag. She wasnt looking where she was going, and bumped into someone.

It was him.

"Err....uhh.....I GOTTA GO" she ran. Ugh. Greaty performance. She thougyht, and went back inside the hotel. Evantually she fell asleep.

The next morning she went to her other friends concert stadium, where she was going to do a concert. She got a new blue guitar, and was now in the dressing room
, sitting cross-legged on her bed appling make-up.

"Hmm. I wonder where Sod is.." Pinka asked.
"I dunno." Answered Kim.
"I wonder how many people there are..." Pinka said.
"I dunno"
"I wonder who trashed your heart" Said pinka slyly.
"WHAT?!! WHERE DID YOU READ THAT\?!?!?!"
"...Your desc..."Said Pinka.
"Oh..Right. I uh..was testing your memory.."
"Surrreee....SO WHO IS IT!?! 8D"
"Fine...its HIM: Told Kimiko.
"...OOOOOOO,"
"And whats with you being so depressed?" Asked Kim
Pinka dogded the question and ignored it. Kimiko sighed, and stopped putting on make-up. sHE PUT ON SOME CLOTHES AND GOT SOME SWIMMING STUFF IN A BAG.
"Where are you going?" Pinka asked.
"Party."
"KZDFGHDH PARTY!?"
"No, a POOL party." Kimiko said. If there was the best event she loved, it had to be parties.
And before Pinka could say another word, Kimiko slammed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:38 pm

Has walked up, to a slammed door in her face. She felt stupid. She packed HER Bag, smiled and stalked kim cleverly to the pool party. She Shouted to kim, "HEY KIM!" It startled her so much, that she had fell into the pool- with her clothes on!

"Heh!" Pinka yelled.
"WHAT W-- WTF WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
"Uhh.." Started Pink, Unsure.. "I got invited." she Lied.
"Riiiiiight.." Kim started. "By who?" She said cleverely.
"A friend. She invited me to come along with her" -She had to make up a name. "uhh. Sapphire." she quickley Added.
Kim Sighed and strutted off to sit with the hot dudes. Pinka felt small and Shy. She couldn't handle people as good as kim did. A male canine called, "Gunfira" walked up to her with two cola's in his hand. "Hi." He said. "Want to come and hang with me and my friends?" Pinka almost tripped in her sandals. "Sure.." She couldn't exactly say no, could she?! Gun actully had other plans, and took Pinka to a nice sunbathing Spa-Right next door to the party, where he offered her beautiful roses that she accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:50 pm

Kimiko rolled her eyes. Pinka fell in love too easy. She hung out with a few of the guys, then she went into the pools and started swimming, and she saw her friend Gun taking Pinka into a spa. She breathed bubbles. There she goes again!! she thought. She swam again and bumped into a furre.

"Ow!"
"LOL."
Kimiko looked up to see a cream furre, and Dakuske, her friend she hadnt seen inj like. Years.
"Oh, Hi!" She said to the two.
"Hello." They spoke at the same time.

Kimiko got to know the cream furre and her friend again, and suddenly her and Pinka were dragged onto a glass stage and everyone at the party was watching. Kimiko blinked.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 pm

Pinka was walking out with a Ice-dream in her hands, as she was walking with Gun. She heard a cry of help in one of the other pools, she called Kimiko to see what had happened. It was a baby pool, about 6 inches Deep, with a little girl screaming about her brother, Pinka had Pinka braided Plaits that came to her waist, It was in a french plait, Pinka was aslo a little french. She had her favourite Pinka heart Bikini on. She aslo had tanned skin. She almost screamed as she gave Gun her Ice-Cream, and ran off to the Screaming girl. she dragged kim along with her, in no time kim was levitating/Flying along beside her. She wondered what happened to Sod. the edge was so slippery, she tripped falling head-first into Stone. she quickley used some of her nature to provide a grass patch to her her Up. She picked up the drowning boy who was at the bottom of the pool, and put him on the Side, while Kimiko was reviving him, Pinka was calming the girl down. The Life-Gaurd came down. "Well done Kiddo's I never knew Kids were stronger these days." Pinka growled. "I'm about 28 actully." >.> Pinka scowled under her breath. So did Kim. She then flew back to Gun, who hugged her straight away. "You have powers?" Gun asked. "And you were so brave for saving that Kid there. you're a life saver!" Gun kissed her on the cheek, Pinka had felt love. "Pinka.." Gun said, pulling her closer. "I..Love you.." Gun said.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: ff   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:41 pm

Kimiko twitched at the lifeguard.

"Suuurrree....." And walked off. She didnt know where to go. She just hung about and stuff. SHe saw her friend, The Godfather. There are a lot of my friends here.. she thought.

"W-what are you doing here? I didnt kn ow you where invited. Oh, Hi btw. 8D" She said to him.

"I came by something called an invitation 8D. Hello btw too." He said back.
"Oh, btw, again, I was wondering if you woul-"
"G2g, I have to go to my other friend. She'll kill me if I left her." He told.
Like she always does. Kimiko thought and walked off. Then she saw Kiekia.
"Hi!" She waved at Kiekia.
"Long time no see." Kiekia grinned.
"Ya =P Hows you?"
"Im good. Thanks."

Kimiko was back in the hotel. She couldnt work out how to tell her crush that, well, she loved him. Then, said to herself, "I'll tell him today. I promise...I will..i...*snore"

Its was morning.

"HOMG, I SAW HIM AT THE PARTY!!" Scream Pinka into Kim's face
"WHO? HITLER?!" Shouted Sod.
"Uh, no. HIIIM, KIMS CRUSH, YOU KNOW THAT GUY, WHA-"
" SHUT UPPPPPPPP!!!"
"But, Who is he?" Asked Sod
"Ooohh, you have good taste Kim ^^" Said Pinka
"Bu-"
"Oooh, is he nice?" asked Sod.
"I DUNNO BUT HE TRASHED KIMS HEART5 LO-- Ooops.." Said Pinka.
Kimiko twitched. She sighed and stormed off into the bathroom to get washed and dressed. Her heart was aching. Pinka had a mate, Sod was loved by everyone. You'd think, "Oh! That cute pearl has a cute boy! Oh! That SOD! She is lvoed by everyone!!!" but if you see kim.."Oh...hyper pearl...Well, no one loves her HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!" Kimiko twitched again. She went to levitate the mirror, but she acciudently dropepd it. The peices smashed. It gash her another ideal. *SMASH*
"WHHHATTT WAAASSS THATTTTTTT???" Screeched Pinka.
"OH, NOTHING, I JUST SMASHED YOUR BEST TRIFLE DISH!" Kim yelled back.
"....WHHHHHHAAATTTTTTT!?!?!?!" Pinka shouted
"ONLY KIDDING!"
Time to escape...

Escape to him.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:29 pm

Pinka heard a knock on the door, she got Sod to use her X-Ray vision then SC-REAMED! "ITS HIM!!!!! KIMS CRUS--" Pinka Stopped then covered her mouth. "Oops.." Sod was all over him-asking him questions like, "Do you love kim?" "How old are you?" (I'll just call him TC the Crush.) Tc said. "Uhh.. i'm here to see Kimiko." Kimiko heard these words, and bolted the door open. "Yess..?" Pinka dragged Sod. "Let's call up Kieikia! Then maybe do prank phone calls!!" With that, Sod and Pinka Took turns. Pinka put it on loud Speaker. She spoke in a manly German accent. "Hello. Are you Adolf Hitler? We are the French who have came to Screw you. You Suck Eggs Dood! You'rea Boob." Adol heard girly giggles on the other line and Hung up. Sod called up MJ. "HI MJ! WE HAVE OPPIONTMENT FOR YOU!! AT 5:00pm COME NOW YOU B*****"

Pinka was in fits of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:51 pm

P;INKA AND SOD IM SORRY, IM CRYING IRL, BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY BEST FRIENDS I EVER HAD, I MEAN IRL I DONT HAVE ANY BEST FRIENDS, THEY ALL BETRAY ME, BUT YOU STUCK BY ME AND CRAP BECAUSE THIS IS MAKING ME CRY HARDER, SCREW MY EYES, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I READ YOUR POST, AND I STARTED LAUGHING AND THEN I CRIED AGAIN SO SCREW THIS FORUM,

THE POINT IS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I WAS JUST ANNOYED AT EVERYONE RPING TO BE DEAD AND EVERYONE SCREWING THEMSELVES WHEN THEY SHOULD BE SCREWING THE SCREWDRIVER FOR SCREWING INTO A WALL, AND I SAID I'D QUIT, IM NOT

JUST BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE YOU AS FRIENDS, IM NOT GOING TO QUIT, JUST BNECAUSE OF ALL THOSE BAD THINGS, IM NOT QUITTING.

SO JUST FORGIVE OR DIE >=O
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: LOL THIS IS LIKE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE XDD   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:04 am

Kimiko leaned out of the window, hearin g the other girls laughing. She got blankets, tight them together like a rope and threw it down outside fomr the window. SHe looked down. Crap, that was long... She closed her eyes, and, holding onto the rope blanket, she climbed down the 'rope'.

Finally she got down, she had her things inside her bag and ran away. She didnt want to do this, and she left the screwdriver in the wall (The screwdriver from ubovecrapimcrying) God, this is dramatic She thought as she ran down tyhe streets. Like Mission impossible really.. Then, BEEEEEP BEEEP OMGYOULYK GOT A FRICKIN TEXT! Kimiko stopped and looked at her phone.

You'd never guess..

Surprise surprise..

It was him..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 2:32 pm

[b]I READ YOU'RE POST KIMMEH AND SOD, I'M SORRY TOO! I DON'T LIKE BEING MEAN. YOU AND SOD, (Apart from my friends irl, etc.) ARE LIKE MY BEST FRIENDS! I DON'T LIKE FIGHTING< BREAKING UP OR ANYTHING I'M SORRY. D: I STARTING CRYING TOO IRL BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME, SOD I'M SORRY TOO. ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT ON THE HOLIDAYS WAS YOU TWO.

I FORGIVE YOU.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:14 pm

Kimiko got to know the cream furre and her friend again, and suddenly her and Pinka were dragged onto a glass stage and everyone at the party was watching. Kimiko blinked. (I never saw that bit.)

After Pinka and Kim saved that kim they were blank. She was nervous. Infront of alot of strangers she didn't know- apart from a few people. She grabbed the microphone while feeling abit Dizzy. Sod suddenley appeared on stage. Pinka tapped her foot quickley. "1 2 3 4." She said as Lips of poisen came up. She danced her Routine, Sang her Verse, the chorus, like the rest of the Pearls did as she stared at her feet the whole time. Then she felt bored. She changed a tune as she sange her own Song, Randomley. "I wish that he knew.. I wish that he knew.. The girl that is inside of me, Instead of beauty I am like the beast I never knew before." Then Kim joined in.. "He crushed my heart, and I never knew why didn't I look up before. Instead of this way, my life thrown away why wasn't I just quick enough?" Then Sod joined in at the chorus, "We got our lives threwn away, we never even knew what to Say. How will he feel? we never know. Try to forget about it right now." Then Sod.. "I felt guilty I never looked up, to elders who could of helped me more," Then she sang much more beautifully and perked up. "Now here I am, A superstar how do I know this life by far?" Then they all sang the chorus As Pinka Picked up her Rasberry like guitar while she strummed, then turned it on electric mode to turn it even more In tune. There was a roar of cheers, as Pinka giggled abit, then Gun came straight up and Hugged her, Pinka blushed. Kims Crush Hugged Kim, then before He's mate could see, he quickley scrabbled down. -1 and a half hours later..- Auto-Graphs was served. There was a shivering little girl. "h...H..Hell...o.." She was shaking all over, she Almost fainted. "I...i...I'..I'm you'..you're biggest ..fan.." Pinka thought about this then Sighed. She had too many "Number one fans." She pointed to Kim, who smiled sweetley. "Okay." Pinka didn't like being mean, but This was Hard for her. Suddenley she remembered something.. She rushed back to the Hotel, packed her things, She looked up houses, and found the perfect one for... 14 million.. :/ She COULD afford it though... and she brought it! It was big.. Gym, 4 kitchens, 10 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 14 lounges, 4 Spas, 39 hallways, 5 computer rooms/game rooms and a Overlarged garden with a swimming pool and stuff. She packed her bags, parked up her Porsh and waited for Sod and Kim to come.

(I'll post what the house, etc looks like later.)
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:11 pm

Pinka got on the phone.. then came off it. She stared at her house...

http://images.forbes.com/images/2005/02/14/how2_420x280.jpg , http://www.theuniquetraveller.com/assets/images/u-accomodation/mansions/ua-mont-mansions.jpg (I couldn't be bothered to find anymore. Pinka Decided to start a College- Called Skydrys college. She told Kim about it- and Sod. and they started it the next day.. Pinka met a friendly furre called carlotta, and Claudine. Carlotta used to be a circus furre- Claudine? She was french. There was many other kind people, but the meanest, Snitch there was probally Priscilla. It was Pinka's Birthday soon, she was going to be 28. She went into the common room, to see Claudine, Kim, Sod, Carlotta, Two twins (Isabel and Iona.), Doris, Hilary and Libby.

Withoud Priscilla, (Pris.) Being there Pinka planned a Feast, Pris Would of ruined the party, but Pinka had an Idea. She said, `It's at this Wednesday!` The party would of been on, everyone would be there. They hurried off to french class where they bumped into Mamzelle, the french teacher.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: c   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:56 pm

Kimiko breathed slowly. Pinka applied her at this college when she was on holiday. Her hair was straight as usual, and it flicked out at the end. She wore a dark purple sleeveless top with a silver belt that held three-quater lengthed dark purple jeans, and she wore silver painted sandals.

She had a suitcase in each hand, so it wasnt easy openeing the college door. But she could take care of that. She burst through the doors, levitating them out of the way, and ran up stairs to Pinka's and Sod's room. She burst through the door and tore her sunglasses off.

"IM BACK!!" She squealed and handed out Prezzies yay.

But she never told them the biggest secret of all.......

It was something....

So big....

So cool...

It was something..

About HIM...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:35 pm

Quickley stood up, wrapping kim in her arms. "HOW YAAAAAAA BEEN?????" She asks anxiousley. "NEAR YOU KNOW WHO????" Pinka giggled, So did Sod. Kim sighed. "Oops!! Gotta go to my job, it's only down the road!" Pinka rushed off, in a white dress to her shop. It was.. a clothes shop! she got £20 an hour. She done 5 hours then quickley rushed back. "Crap!!" She thought. "I'm going to be late for exams!" She rushed into her exam place bumping into... HIM. "...H..I.." she said like a coward. "TG.. Hi.."

She quickley went on the phone, pretending to talk "Oh Bye!" She ran off.

"Phew." She wiped off sweat then sat down in her exams. Pinka, She took the Show buisness course and Drama. "So.." started the teacher. "Give me an Explainatory of Why you liked drama, and why people go there. Pinka picked up her pencil and wrote. "People do drama, to refill their need of acting. Acting is like eating. People can do it, or they can't. It is like a bird fly in the sky to refill peace with people. I personally love to act out and do drama. There's that special spot in my heart where drama always remains there." she put down her pencil, wrote a small poem then a fox dancing.

She Paused. and looked to her left. noone. to her right.... TG!!! WTF WAS HE DOING THERE?

Pinka imagined he wasn't there and continued. "Drama is like a shimmering light burning in the sky, without it it's likely bordem will overfill us." She thought for a second then raised her hand. "Finished." She sighed. she was always the one to finish 2 hours early. She got bored. Especially with no Kim and Sod around to play with. She thought.. The first year of university... You sleep in a dorm.. correct! Next year... Pinka paused. YOU GET YOUR OWN HOUSE!!!

Pinka spazzed.
Pinka drooled.
Pinka paused, then done a little dance.
Pinka COULD NOT WAIT TO TELL KIM!!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:46 pm

Pinka Ran up towards Gunfira. "Hi!" She was sweating like a donkey.
"Hi." Gunfira replied She quickley heard running footsteps. "So.." She was cut off.

"OMG ITS PINKA!" She heard almost about 70 or more screams. Sooner or later she found herself running down the street. Right, A simple chat and then it's Ruined. >_> She stopped turned the other way and just ran.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: nglis   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:22 pm

Kimiko walked casually down the corridoor, still in her holiday clothes. All the other furres stared at her. She sighed and shook her head. Her secret about HIM wasnt that clear. Not the love one, a better one. She sat down at her desk, and wrote a story (Because it was English) She thought of ideas, and TGT2 was next to her. She felt like screaming, but held it in. The bell rung and Kim rushed outside and breathed slowly..

"Hi." came a voice.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! YOU ARE TOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!" came another

Kimiko slid her sunglasses down her nose, and there he was with a girl hand (Or paw) in hand.

"O-oh. Hi." She said back to him. She knew he already had a mate, and the big secret was she didnt love him anymore....Ok, maybe as tiny bit.

"I havent seen you, where were you?"
"Holiday." Kim pointed to her hat.
His mate giggled, "Well, Im going tio the loo. Dont move thingly wingly hehehehehe" She giggled and went off.

Wtf.. Kim thought, and shook her head. This is going too far. Im sick of my heart being hurt..

Kim grabbed him and kissed him, tthrew him to the floor.

"Thats what you get when mess with my heart" She said and walked off, all the furres crowding around TG, and ran after Kimiiko and cheered. She walked down the corridoor, her head high and listning to the cheering, while TG just looked at her confused.

"HALLO POOKIE!" cried his mate. "What happened?"
"I-i...dont..know.." he answered and got up, staring at the others.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:25 pm

h LOL THIS IS JUST TO MAKE YOU LOOK i'll post the real one in a sec xDDD
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:38 pm

Pinka found herself running BACK up the corrider and seeing TG and kim.

See saw Kim and quickley thought. It might be a bad time to talk about it.. So she didn't. She texted Kim instead, walknig off to her Dorm. She fiddled with her hair like this http://www.kamsewunique.com/personalized-ribbons-images/classic-streamer.jpg While texting Kim.

Hi Kim, it's Pinka. What happened? I found myself running up and down the street, then seeing you and TG. Soooooo.. When we finish our first year of Uni, (In 5 days!! W00t!!!!!!) Wanna share a House? You, Sod and I? Its a cute little house, 5 bedrooms 3 un-suites, 2 lounges 1 kitchen 4 hallways 5 stairs and cool other stuff! How about it? , You're mate Pinka.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: bvb   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:15 pm

Kimiko went into her dorm and shut the door and sighed, looked at the text.

Haiz, omigosh, kk sounds great. Did you see what I did to TG? Funny, all the others started cheering me lolz.

Then came a text.

Where are you?

from TGT2

Kimiko twicthed. No. She wasnt going to answer. Nooo way.

In my dorm. Duh.

Well...

She cant ignore it, or tell him, "Im not telling."

Then in came a vixen,
http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=694186 (Scroll down and there she is. Except shes obviously wearing clothes.)

"Hiiii-ooohhhh...........................................Hi. Uhm. Arent you that girl who ki- Nvm..." And she went out.

Oh great. Now everyone knows. Kimiko thought.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:28 pm

Pinka stood in her room, raining outside and looked out the doors. She was at the very bottom of her University dorm and decided to look at the door.. Hmm.. She studied it up and down. Cool! She thought Better text Kim!

Kkcool. Well I went downstairs and saw this note on the bar door. There is a Disco at 8:30 pm untill 11:00pm Think you'll be going? I will! Heh. Seeya there? Baiz,

Pink.

She saw some hot boys down the corner and strutted past them. They gave a whistle. Pinka just blushed and found a ball on the floor and decided to throw it at the boys.

She got in her Dorm and untied her ribbon as she fell on the bed. The university uniform was so Strange. (It looks exactly like the school uniform in Mew mew power. Zoeys uniform..)

Then she though again, picked up her LG Chocolate Phone and started Texting.

Gr8. If you are going, text me what outfit you are going to wear. Kay? Cool.

,You're Amigo.

Pink.

PS:Some hot boys Whistled at me!

She Giggled at that last line she read it through her head before sending.

PS:Some hot boys Whistled at me!

She gave another laugh.
Then she though again. OMG ITS IN 40 mins!! WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?? She searched through her Drawers and found this,

Hair: http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/C/E/Oval2.JPG

Thats the hair Done.

Top: http://imgs.yoox.com/34/34007850_2.jpg

Leggings+Shoes: (Not the Skirt though!) http://www.therunwayscoop.com/uploads/frenchi_leggings-thumb.jpg

She sighed. It would be cool to go at the disco and Chill.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: dacaaaaaaaaaaaaaa towwerrrrrrrrrrrrr   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:40 pm

Kimiko looked through the draw. CRAP!! She thought. She put on a sleevless white and gold dress, and the skirt was layered. She found a light brown short-sleeved waistcoat, that stopped under her chest. Phew, now for some shoes.... She searched around and found a light brown pair of stilettos (They're like Pinka's shoes. Well. They ARE pinkas shoes but in a different colour) And for hair....Hmmm..bun? EW, NO WAY.

Maybe...A...Brown and white head band, and leave her hair straight and down!! Yay! All set.

She texted pinka what she was wearing, grabbed a dark brown suede jacket and she was out of there!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:47 pm

Pinka was already down there, and when she saw Kim walking down she looked Impressed. "Wow." "You actully MIGHT have a chance with TG!"

"You think..?" Said Kimiko, With a touch of Delight.
"Sure!" Bolted out Pinka.

"Anyway, Lets Go!" Pinka Pulled open the doors and went into the Disco. She saw TG and his mate. Pinka's Heart Sank. She REALLY didn't Like it when Kimiko's Heart was Crushed.

So, She planned something Awful.

She went up to the bar. "One Extra Large pint of beer please." The bartender Nodded, and got her Order. Kimiko Stared, thinking. What on EARTH is she up to? Pinka scurried along, aiming for TG's Girlfriend, by "Accident." she poured ALL of the beer on her Dress. "Here, hold this." Pinka Yelped quickley. TG took the glass, and when he's girlfriend turned round.. She saw that his BOYFRIEND did it!

"THAT IS IT! POURING ALL THAT BEER ON ME!! HOW DARE YOU!! I HATE YOU NEVER TALK OR SEE ME AGAIN!" She screamed as she walked off. Pinka and Kimiko Giggled. TG was speechless, Now was Kimiko's Chance.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: mmmmm   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:56 pm

Im typing with a tissue in my mouth to stop my tooth bleeding. Ew, tissue is disgusting.

Kim shook her head. She forgot to tell Pinka she didnt love him anymore, and she just went to tell her when she bumped into him and kissed him by accident! Major cringe!

"S-s-sorry.." She said, she looked around and all the furres were around them chanted,

"KISS KISS KISS"

Kimiko blushed and went through the crowd to a punch bowl. And there was a her old friend Ravanase.

"Hi!" She said to him.
"Hallo!! Have you met Mini Pup, my new mate?" He said

Later

Kimiko walked outside to get some fresh air. So, she isnt in love anymore. But she still missed falling in love all the time.

Why cant her heart just be normal for once?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: