Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:05 pm

Pinka walked through the crowd too, summoning swords and hitting them. Untill she came to a balcony whe- Oops She thought it was Kim but by accident she Kissed.. Soxx. "EW EW EW EW EW." they both said. They laughed it over, then Pinka ran out to the next balcony She gave up. Where Was KIM?

Thats it! she thought. She decided to text Kim.

So, Kim.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? BTW I TRIED TO FIND YOU BUT INSTEAD I KISSED SOXX!!!! ):<

From PINKA

When Suddenly..SHE GOT PICKED UP AND THROWN ONTO THE DISCO STAGE.

"Uhh.. Hi there." She was talking nervously. She texted Kim.

HELP!!! COME AND SING WITH ME I AM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Then The lights came on..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:14 pm

"SING SING SING" Cried the crowd, and music started playing. Pinka didnt sing at all. The crowd booed and threw cans at her. Suddenly everything went dark. Lights and fog came and an electric guitar was being played. Kimiko flew onto stage and levitated the stereo so that it played "I waited" And nugded Pinka to sing

Kimiko sung her heart out, and was now in her dorm on the bed exhausted. She shouldent of drunk that much. Ooooo....

Two figures in their slumber one was over thirst..
What would happen, what would happen when he shall burst....
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:29 pm

It was now 2 more days to go untill they were in their second year and University.

She had one ore Exam and she had finished Uni. So did Kim. She took three of the english courss, and 2 Drama.

In English, which I am sure you have been revising Write a Poem AND It's like English History, write all you know about the Egyptians, 100 words!

Pinka sighed, as for the second time she drew up her pencil and slowly started to Embrace her Feelings for Kimiko.
~~ .A field of Sorrow.~~

She had her Heart broken, It was a pain.
A horrible sight to watch as I drew up to the Shimmering Night.
Where the field of starts now set Alight.
My heart was sinking Deep benath the ground.
I could slowly embrace myself to the sound of the undergrouds.
I thought It would never end- untill it flopped.
You never know life, untill it's crushed Then you understand what you've missed.
You see yourself infront of a field Ablissed.
Please, Someone set this right.
For my friend and Her Love Untill this Night. ~~

EGYPT:A poem, put into information.

The sun rolling high in the egyptian sky, All the Kings and Mummifed citizens Awake at Day, to their Dismay. The mummys Curse. Who Knew? Who could stop them? Noone could Only Amun but he is only a Myth. This is getting far tooo worse. To everyone Lack of Dismay Untill of egypt found today, Taxi's Cars Factorys There is no faith in all the Tree's. A world of grey would always stay, Untill now. Egyptian Light.

~~

Pinka was So relived! Sod was out waiting for her? No. She was STILL on Holiday! Pinka sighed, Starting Packing her Valubles, She could Move into her new house as she Waited Kim to finish Work, Untill then she Sat on her New Sofa in her lounge, Turned on T.v Sipped her Hotchocolate and Relaxed- Uni Break for her!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:30 pm

tyyuyuyj =D xD
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:50 pm

Kimiko slowly opened her eyes. Haahh.....im going to end Uni today..

She rolled over onto her other side.\

[size=29]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHO ARE YOU?!?[/size]

Kimiko screamed as she saw a random furre beside her.

"Dont you remember me babe?" He said.
"EW! OUT! OUT!"
"But, I havent put my clothes on!"
"DO I CARE?"

She levitated him out into the corridoor and locked the door. Hmm. Music lesson

She wrote a song.

I waited.

I waited, You even know it
N' I waited, I dont need to show it
I waited Just leave me alone
I waited, I wanna go home. x2

Now I cant, believe, that I, fell for it, and do you know what? I dont miss ya a bit. So get out my home, and leave alone. Cause waited.l and you know it!

I waited, you even know it
n' I waited, dun need to show it
I waited, just leave me alone,
I waited just go home x2

Just go away, dont use your pathectic excuses to stay, cause' im done with you, ya, you too. So listen here, I hope its clear, That I dont need ya. Hahaha

I waited, you even know it
I waited, Dont need to show it
I waited lemme go home x4

Cause now, im done, (Im done!) So go away, dont you dare try n stay, cause (cause!) Im through with you, cause I dont, i dont, I dont, need you anymorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee

[color=#0000ff]I waited, you even know it

I waited, Dont need to show it
[color:652f=#0000ff:652f]I waited lemme go home x4

N I waited. I waited. I waited.

I waiteddd.

Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:08 pm

The holidays sped quick,Pinka earn't the Same as Kim- £56,000.

They spent it on furniture and Stuff. :3

The came back from the house, back to the Uni to their boring old Dorms When Pinka Heard something..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: dsg   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:16 pm

Days became months, And Kim, Pinka and sod where in their house. Kim found out that TTGT2 Left the country. [Cant think of anything else..]
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:24 pm

Pinka felt really bad that TC left the country. Hmm.. Must of been about his girlfriend? Pinka knew that Kinda stuff. She thought for a second then was sure. She came in the house, a little late sat on the sofa, and begging to eat her pasta then she thought..

She texted Kim,

Kim. I thought of something amazing. Since people don't know i'm Cute pearl, (The Wigs.) Maybe we should have ordinary names.. Wait. Oh. xDDD We could just use our names. (Cin and Pink.)

Nvm. LOL

Pink.

PS:Feeling good today? Razz
Back to top Go down
Samanthacalamear

Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:57 pm

Samantha was in her apartment, dingy, small and smelling of crack. She woke up from being passed out in the corner. The light flickered. She moaned and put a hand to her head.
"Hey.. Did everyone leave.?"
She muttered. Several lagar cans were surrounding her and bags of white powder. She began sobbing randomly, big, fat tears fell down each cheek.
"Where is everyone, does no one.. Like me? I'm aaaalll Alooooooone."
She sat up, but toppled slightly. She found her purple notepad and adjusted her glasses. With her black pen she wrote,

In this world I have found my only passion, my only hing that connects me to the real world.... My guitar and my band... Everyone feels to stay out of my way.. I.. Feel lost.. Why?..

She broke into tears and threw the pad aside. She put on her black trench coat and her trilby hat and left the door open as she walked out. Sobibng along the corridors she stopped outside her old boyfriend's house. The smell of rotting flesh was still coming from it, no one had bothered to clear it out. She sighed and trudged on, stopping at the end of the hall, she got her guitar from off he rback and played a sad song. A tune, no words. That of anyone heard it, they would break into tears, like she did...
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: sgf   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:50 pm

Kimiko walked on the street wondering what to do. As the months had sped by she didnt seem to have as much fun as she did before.

But, as everyone knew, her grandmother was a shapeshifter. And Kimiko only inherited soime of her powers. But using her powers he gained somthing, personal gain for her heart.

And no one even knew..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:42 pm

Pinka was just walking down the street, doing a text when...

"Oof!" Cried Pinka. "Oh, KIM!"
Kim laughed, picking up her dropped phone.
"Kim.." Pinka whispered. "I have money to give you from my work."
Pinka handed over over 2k of money.
"That will help you go over the year." Pinka giggled. Suddenly Soxx came up to them both, looking Super-Hot. "Wow.." Pinka muttered.
Soxx handed them both a invite It said,

~
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: sdgd   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Kimiko stared at the money blankly. She held her hand in a fist and walked off to her farm she worked at. She didnt know whether to keep her shape-shifting-alt secret hidden. She didnt know what the heck to do. Evantually she got back to her home.

"Haiz Pink. Wherez sod?" She ad=sked..Well, pinka duh.
"....Holiday." Pinka said sadly.
Kimiko thought. She has been on holiday for 4 weeks!!
"But she has been on holiday for four weeks!!" Kim cried.
Pinka lunged at Kimiko and grabbed the cuff of her shirt.
"Kimiko, Im worried.." Pinka said, tears in her eyes. "What if she really did quit?"
"She wouldent! Otherwise, she'd give her account on the forums away."

Pinka looked at the forum and clicked users for sale:
HI
BA
SOD.

The penny dropped deep into wound.

"WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAATT?" Kimiko screamed. That was it and final!! Suddenly, she and pinka had a flashback. A flashback they never lived.

A flashback...

Of the

The Bird League Of Supernatrual Powers....
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: n   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:56 pm

END OF BOOK ONE.

Look out in the genral chat forum for BOOK TWO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!   OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG RP!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: