Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new rp info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

new rp info Empty
PostSubject: new rp info   new rp info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:53 pm

HIO GUYS I KNOW WE KEEP STARTING THE STOPPING BUT I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS IDEA I'VE BEEN WANTIGNT O DO IT OR AGES

Dancing with powers.

Ya know?

E.G. Ballay (Cant spell it x-x-x!) When they spin, water spins out and burns peeps or something, or tap dancing, when they tap dance, the ground shakes

gvlksd;lg OMG CANT WAIT

Ok here are trhe type of dances you can do, i know some of them have our old powers in put choose something different
Thgat means i cant choose air and illusion
Sam cant choose....er..wings.
Sek cant choose telepathic sdtuff
Pinka/Kiha cant choose *takes a deep breath* Sound, light, earth, weather. annndd firrreee *firey explosion*

Dance: Ballay
Name: Hm.. Celestie Yallab
Powers when dancing: Water, light and fire. (That means kiha cannot choose ballay)
Info:
Celesitie seems like a shy girl, but when you know her she is the opposite. Always on her own, reclusive. A bit like an emo with the stabbing wrist.
Looks: Black short hair, pale skin, unsually bright blue/silver eyes. Slim

Dance: Salsa! Amigos! 8D
Name: Electra Aslas
Powers when dancing: Fire
Info:
Electra - Shes electric, firey, fun, and fiesty! Oldest of the dance group, known as the unofficial leader. But she does tend to get in fights with that streetdance kid over who leads!
Looks: Tanned skin (Not dark skinned) Dark brown, thick long hair. Brown eyes, curvy

Dance: Tapdance! *Gets a stick*
Name: Kitty D. Pat
Powers when dancing: Illusion *Sob sob*
Info: When she auditioned to first go into the school, (They all go to Elementry and Secondary Magic of Dance. Elementry and Secondary in power terms, not in school terms. Aka, Elementry, earth, air, water etc etc you know what i mean{
She was totally undereastemated of hat her powers could do. She's fiery, gets annoyed easily but always happy most of the time.
Looks: Long, black hair wit ha tint of purple. Pale skin, blue eyes

Dance: Street
Name: Dana D. Teerts
Powers: Earth and electric/energy
Info: Dana is loud, funny and bossy. Always wants to take the lead, she is fearless. But a great friend.
Looks: Brown hair always in a ponytail, dark brown eyes
---

CHOOSE YO DANCE!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

new rp info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rp info   new rp info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:00 pm

I wanna be..

Dance: Salsa! Amigos! 8D
Name: Electra Aslas
Powers when dancing: Fire
Info:
Electra - Shes electric, firey, fun, and fiesty! Oldest of the dance group, known as the unofficial leader. But she does tend to get in fights with that streetdance kid over who leads!
Looks: Tanned skin (Not dark skinned) Dark brown, thick long hair. Brown eyes, curvy

o=
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

new rp info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rp info   new rp info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:15 pm

Name: Jack Davies.
Dance: Drama dance (UNWILLINGLY)
Looks: Black Curly Hair (Sort of like Francis/ Kyle Falconer) Skinny, quite tall. Muscles like Rupert Grint. -drool-
Why he's here: he does NOT know but he hates it here. He's a manly man, and he's not into dance, but he was forced in.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

new rp info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rp info   new rp info Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:30 pm

OMG MY MUMS MAIDEN NAME IS DAVIES LOLOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new rp info Empty
PostSubject: Re: new rp info   new rp info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new rp info
Page 1 of 1