Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info) Empty
PostSubject: What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info)   What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 am

Okay, so I found out I'm taking my ICT GCSE's this year and so I'm having to mega prepare.

I also have a new laptop and have reinstalled furc and am going to remake Kiki Blackfire...Unless some bastards stolen her.

And that's it, won't be on much, will update....
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info)   What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:36 am

JUST your ICT? You don't realize how lucky you are, man.
I have 20 % of my English speaking tomorrow, and next month is more 20s of most of my subjects,
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info)   What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:48 pm

WELL
Since my school likes to torture me, they decided to start our GCSEs a whole year earlier than normal. Im doing my science and maths GCSEs next year
Whats unfair is that only top groups do the tests a year earlier. Im in atop group for both science and amths e.e
Its unfair cause everyone else gets a whole year to learn whereas i have to cram in all of this pythargoras and crap in less time e.e
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info)   What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:44 am

Last year I took all 4 core subjects: Math, Science, Reading, and Social Studies. I have differen't kinds of tests though. Each one is probably 2-4 hours long, so I take one a day, but each state is different, for me I take the OGT's (Ohio Graduates Test, I think it's pronounced/spelled/whatever)
I think this year, now that I'm in High School/Freshman/Frosh/9th out of 12th grade, I'm going to be taking exams.
OH JOY!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info)   What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Dude, I have furc, let's all get together and have smex. <3
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info)   What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:26 pm

oyes. lol jk but yeah mee up plx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info)   What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has behoimi been doing? (updates and info)
Page 1 of 1