Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"JADE"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

"JADE" Empty
PostSubject: "JADE"   "JADE" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm

Storyline:

Jade is the main sister, but Amber is the main character,

You say, "About 3 girls"
You say, "that go to school"
You say, "and they split up"
You say, "and one gets bullied"
You say, "then etc"

Amber is the bullied one. Will things get better for her after she is chosen to sing in a play?

Will her two best friends, Jasmine and Rosetta go back to ger?

Will Jade die?

What happens to Celeste, Tiger and Felicity?

Will Ava come back?

Will Amber make new friends?

Read in "JADE"

: Btw, the spaces are meant for illustrations

JADE

To Celeste Richards, Rachel Frank, Grace shin And Iona McCusker!
And don’t forget Evie and my good friend Emily, Jennifer and Bethany.
Special thank you to Celeste and Rachel.

I wanted to say – I edited one of the Hairspray lyrics. It was Seaweed, but I changed it to Tiger. I do not own Hairspray, or the songs. All © To Hairspray.

You’ll get many tough things, that come in your life. But this story is about a girl that is about to go into secondary school, and she get’s stuck with a friend. For anyone out there that have just started any kind of school, I wish you luck. At times, you’ll laugh and cry, but stick through all of it. The best thing is to tell your parents. That’s what I have done, and look at me now. I believed in myself, and I believed that if I stuck to it, and attended school, people would more likely be my friend. So even if times get rough, just stick with it. Even if things don’t go well, chat to everyone. Invite people into your “groups” In this story, Amber has a tough start, but soon gets the hang of her friends! Celeste, I want to wish you luck, and don’t listen to any of those “meanies” You too, Rachel. Rachel, I know your going through a tough time right now, but I wish you luck even so. Any bullying, or sniggering, just forget it. Bullies mainly do this because they haven’t got a good childhood, themselves. I think it’s idiotic to let a child go out shopping by themselves, so you guys hang in there. Anyone else with a similar problem, hang in there too.

Keep your head up, ignore them and make friends! Special thank you, to you Celeste, you Rachel, and Grace. Keep your head up, but out of the clouds!

P.S; This book was based on me, Amber being Me, and Jasmine and Rosetta being these other girls in my form. When you first go to secondary school – especially if it is a girls school; You’ll miss all the boys from primary. I had no friends at my secondary school, except for these 8 girls. Emily, Jennifer, Bethany, Annaley, Candice, Iona, Cydney and Ellie or, my friends expanded. I now know everybody – literally! From year 7, except for about 10 or 17, out of 207. I invited 7 people to this sleepover, and know I know a girl called Darcey, who I instantly liked when I was using my phone [ I wasn’t supposed to use phones in school! ] She asked me if she wanted me to play with her. I like everyone in my form. I may dislike some people, but I’ll never kick them down when they are troubled. So yes, when you are starting secondary school, maybe you’ll find someone like Darcey, or find someone like this girl called Sarah, who I met at netball. Or, maybe even in maths like Natanya, Mia & Abigail, There are too many to list. But if you do have trouble, don’t worry! Stick to it, and play with other people! From other forms, if not. Good luck for all at Secondary, and even primary.

Jade and I are just ordinary girls. We go to a boring high-school; read boring books; with a boring old miserable hag as our teacher. Well. I read books; While Jade reads; Teen Magazine Gossip! And I prefer to keep to myself; hunched up in my pink palace bedroom; with some biscuits and a hot-chocolate; reading all about Enid Blyton; and Jacqueline Wilson. I held my breath page after page; wondering if a event would happen. I love Malory Towers; and St. Clares. For Jacky; I have to say Kiss; Or My sister Jodie is my favourite. I am hunched up; quite happily in my room. I brought a new shiny black note-pad; wonderful; with gold writing with my name on, little gems and vines with small Lion’s, until Jade came along and inked silver stars on most of the black note-pad. Jade is my older sister. I’m only 14. She’s 16. Jade has the most beautiful sleek jet black hair; with a green star slides, which make her hair look even prettier. She has a green streak; a real permanent high-light running down her gentle hair. Mum almost had a heart-attack when Jade came back innocently chewing gum and fiddling with her green streak hair.

Jade isn’t naughty, she just wants to stand out. Her school uniform is really ugly. But Jade made it look amazing. It was a green and black tartan mini-skirt. It was a miniskirt before Jade pinned it up with a giant pink and made it look much better. She got into lots and lots of trouble with the headmaster and mum, but that did not stop Jade at all. Well, it did. Sort of. Jade didn’t care when she got told off. She just shrugged and walked off. And the teachers still don’t do anything about it! They just tut at her, or sigh, or shake their heads! I guess with Jade, the teachers probably privately think that she looks drop dead gorgeous that they let her get away with it! with inked stars and gems on the side of the mini-skirt. Jade wears black tights; and black pumps; which make her look dead sexy. She had a beige blouse; with a silver diamond; with a green emerald gem in the middle of it. The only good thing on Jade’s uniform is probably her green bow around her neck; which compliments her soft pale neck and her thin lips. Our school is called Marvels Secondary. It’s quite a big school; but shamefully it’s a girls- only school. Well; It won’t be with us for long. I terribly long for a adventure; sailing the seas on made raft’s, travelling the world; I’ll do anything. But only for a adventure. A adventure around the world. I told my friends about my adventure; but they all laughed. Rosetta was probably the kindest and laughed.

“Oh; Amber! You do make me laugh. Sail the seas? Travel the world? Have your own island? You would never be able to do that!” Rosette kindly said, twirling my brown curl. Rosette sighed.

“If only I had highlights like you did.” Rosette sighed; tugging gently at her own blonde hair.

I couldn’t help glowing happily behind my pink cheeks.

“And If only I was as skinny as you! How much are you? 5 stone? Your 12 for god sake. The average stone for a 10 year old is like 10 stone.” Rosette sighed.

“That is not true! You are skinny!” I said, forgetting about the debate.

“I am not!”

“You are too!”

“Hey; Hey guys. Cool it.” Jasmine said; walking up to us.

“You sound like a pantomime act; that’s if I let you continue like that!” Jasmine said.

“I envy you.” I said; looking at Jasmine’s sleek dark brownish Blackish hair. I sighed; looking and tugging at my brown highlighted and tinted curls.

“Now your doing a Rosetta all over again!” Rosetta giggled.

“A what?”

“Nevermind. Let’s just go to the cafeteria and get something.” Jasmine said.

“Break is almost over!” Jasmine protested; dragging us both to the Cafeteria.

“It’s a wonder you aren’t 50 stone, you pig!” Rosetta said.

“Oh; stopping being like my mum.” Jasmine said, stomping into the Cafeteria hall.

Jasmine DID eat a lot. But we didn’t care. As long as we are friends forever. I treasured this small; squashed hug (Jade was stuffed up with crumpets and milk and buns).

The bell suddenly screeched.

“Science”

“Maths”

“Humanities.” Each one of them yelled; running in different directions. I ran and ran; late for class. I saw Jade hanging by the small woods; where it was crowded by tons of people. She was swinging on a branch; silky hair flipping forwards and backwards; her butterfly slide falling out of her hair. She didn’t seem to notice.

“Jade!” I yelled. Jade looked alarmed; hair jolting up with her head, as Jade almost fell. I dived in and let her fall on me.

“Sorry Amber!” She said, sweeping me up.

“Oh! Look! Your Clip.” I said; giving her the clip.

I saw a weird girl; as I looked up curiously. I started to stare at this girl. She had yellow eyes; which must’ve been from contacts; soft pale pink lips; her nails painted silver. She had soft blonde-brown hair and a frown. Well, a frown when she caught me staring.

“What are you looking at?” The girl snapped.

“O-oh. Sorry.” I said foolishly.

“Shouldn’t you like, be in class?” She said, suddenly looking impressed.

“Yeah!” I suddenly squeaked, running off to my next class.

I ran, my head pumping as I approached humanities.

“Amber! Why are you late?”

I heard some sniggering in the class, as I blushed a bright pink. I blushed even pinker as sweat rolled down my fore-head.

“Eww! Malfay has gone all sweaty!” someone else, as the rest of the class sniggered. All except for two people. I quite liked those people. There was a girl named Anna, and one named Ella. They were both very pretty; and I instantly liked them. Ella patted a spare seat next to her, as I smiled and put a secret thumbs up to her, going over to her spare seat.

“Amber! No time for little 10 year old signals to your friends!” Miss. Lilo insisted. Amber rolled her eyes to Anna. Anna instantly giggled out loud, covering her mouth.

“Oops..” She said, blushing a bright pink and staring around the class.

“Looks like we have a few class clowns on our case!” Miss. Lilo said, folding her arms and tapping her foot impatiently. The class paused. Anna, Ella and Amber held their breaths. “Pheeeeew.” Anna and Amber both said, wiping their foreheads. No one had a made a remark. Yet.

“So; who brought in their humanities sheets?” Miss. Lilo said; folding her arms; waiting for the whole class to raise their hands.

Amber sighed. She forgot it was due today. She thought it was tomorrow. She slowly raised her hand; blushing immensely.

Miss. Lilo came around; coming to collect up all of the homework sheets.

It came up to Ella; The girl before Amber. Amber had to think of something, quick!

Amber starting fake coughing, spluttering and choking.

“I..i.. Think I…i.. Need a nurse!” Amber said, winking at Ella.

“Oh yes! She needs a nurse!” Ella said dully; as if she was reading out a sentence from a book, no expression.

“Pfft. She’s pulling a fake.” A girl said. Ella, Anna and Amber turned and glared.

It was the usual beast’s. Helen, Julie and Victoria

“Beast!” Ella said, poking Helen hard in the ribs.

Helen stared, starting to get her Ruler out, to defend herself. Helen was the `leader` of the gang. Short scruffy dyed red hair, tiny gleaming green eyes you could just about see, a million of freckles, and she swore a lot. Victoria also had a blonde bob, with short layers in, a chubby face and blue innocent eyes. Victoria had a pale looking cheek, with no freckles, but she also had no tan at all. And then there was Julie. Julie had long blonde hair, with blue eyes, and quite tanned skin. She was the least meanest, but she still tagged around Victoria and Helen, telling them jokes, that wasn’t funny, but they still sniggered at them. Ella, Anna and I all felt sorry for Julie. I guess everyone did. Innocent bright blue eyes, blonde hair, all she wants is a friend and got stuck with Helen.

Helen franticly jabbed everywhere, when someone took hold of the ruler.

“Hey!” Helen said, turning around. She flushed bright red, as it was Miss. Lilo, eyes screwed up with a frown that

looked like she was seriously angry. If you got

caught out by Miss. Lilo, that was it. You

just had to stick with your punishment.

If you dared to answer back, it’ll be

One screwed up face, and then

BAM. Community work.

Everyone hates community work.

It’s not the old people, or the stinky litter

Or anything else, it’s just the fact that you have

To waste up your favourite weekend for about one month, that’s two days, four days, six days – eight days missed of T.V and other glorious things.

I would make a cool hut, in my own forbidden island. Amber Island, making sure Jade and I would have our own little world ( Including Jasmine and Rosetta!! While Helen and Victoria can be eaten by sharks!! Julie can come with us).

Back to reality.

The bell rings, as I miss going into Humanities, take my bag and rush to the green gate, Felicity is there, standing against the brick wall, looking cool, soft brown hair covering her yellow eyes. She had a thin white headband in her hair, and a crowd around her, Jade was standing next to her.

“Jade! Jade! Felicity!!” I yelled, pushing my way through year 10’s, as they scowled at me and muttered “11 year olds.”
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

"JADE" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "JADE"   "JADE" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 pm

part 2:

“I’m 14.” I snarled, hugging Jade.

“Hey, Hey!” Jade said, smiling but all the same she hugged me back.

“Amber, is it?” Felicity said, suddenly sounding much kinder then she did in the woods.

“Yep.” I said, letting Jasmine and Rosetta come through. Helen and Victoria acted all kind, just like the evil poison they are.

“Hey Jade! Hey Amber! Hey Felicity!” Helen said, acting kind, Victoria is really ugly, she attempted to be cool, making up tunes on the wall.

“Do you know these people, Amber?”

“No! Never seen them in my life.”

Most of the year 10’s and Felicity and Jade stared at them. Intimidated, they walked off, when they were out of our sight distance, they Ran off.

There are boys in our school, but hardly any. Although there are 5 boys in my year, but not one in my form.

As Helen ran off, Victoria stayed behind, flirting with him. His name was Timothy, but the guys called him Tiger.

“Hey Tiger!” Said Victoria, blushing and fiddling with her hair. Tiger sighed, putting a hand to his forehead, Tiger was quite cute. He had perfectly shaped eyes, nose, hair, body and face!

His eyes were blue, and his hair was brown, styled cutely. I sighed, looking at my hair, and standing watching him with Victoria. I knew no one liked Victoria, everyone thinks she is mental.. But some people liked Helen, because she is tough and “cute guys” like “tough” girls. I sighed, thinking that I would never be tough. I signalled to Jade and Felicity, and Rosetta, and they followed, speeding ahead of me as they started walking home by themselves. I told Rosetta to go along with Jade and Felicity. Timothy looked at me, I blushed Pink. Victoria turned around, and she turned red and stomped off in her old 8 year old trainers she has worn on her skinny little feet for 8 years.

“Um, one second” Timothy said, walking up to me, he came infront of me.

“Hey Amber.” He said, his cute voice tickling my ears.

“Hi.” I said plainly.

“Um, are you walking home?” Timothy smiled.

“Yeah, Why?” I said, confused that someone as cute as Timothy would like to hang out with me!

“Oh, would you like to walk home together?” Tiger asked.

“Um sure… Tiger…..” I said, using the name weirdly.

“Cool.” Tiger smiled, walking home with me.

“I love your hair, so unusual and.. the texture..” He said, feeling my hair and looking at the unusual highlight of blonde in my soft mist of brown hair. I blushed, and walked home with Tiger.

I felt like we were soaring up to the sun, holding hands and spinning around and around.. But then landed back down with a thump because we arrived at my house.

“..Bye!” I said, waving to Tiger and running inside me house.

I sighed heavily, something strange was in the post, I ripped it open. It was a midnight black Diary, with silver stars and silver sequins, It said Amber On it in curly silver writing, Inside it said..

Just a gift from Ruby

“Jade!! Jade!!” I said, running upstairs.

“Look what Sister Ruby got me! She’s in Egypt!!” I said, proudly holding up my book.

I hunched up in a corner, starting to write in it.

29thJune , Wednesday; 4:34pm

Dear Diary! Look! Ooh! My sister Ruby has given me this dinky little Diary with silver writing on and little bits and bobs. Oh, it’s really cute. AND I have my own silver little key to lock my diary, and guess what! My Sister Ruby, who is living in Egypt has gotten me a black cat bookmark, and a small black cat toy! I think I’ll call it Midnight. Ugggh! Jade, Rosetta and Jasmine are begging me to play on the trampoline with them, Felicity is normally really quiet. I think I like her the best! Just Kidding. She is pretty cool though. She knows all these moves in karate, and says that she can play the electric guitar and acoustic.

Nowadays, people are begging her to be her friend, or to participate in bands, or to hang around with her. I Think Jade is plain lucky, but she likes Hanging around Felicity in the school’s woods, swinging from Trees. I miss Jade. If I’m lucky, she’s at our house. Or she is hanging around Felicity. I need to step up a little more and show Felicity how tough I can be, or find more friends. I do like Rosetta and Jasmine, but now they hang around Phoebe, and Jay. I’m finding it hard to fit in. I lost my chance to have friends and now they’ve all made their little groups. I have to Sigh and sit around trees by myself, or if I’m lucky Tiger hangs around me, and we chat a lot. Ugh. I better go and See Jade. Maybe things will look up tomorrow? IF Phoebe or Jay isn’t there.. Bye Diary!

“Amber!” I hear a call from Jade. I turn around, I can only see her hair flying up and down, her head bobbing up and down with Rosetta’s and Jasmine’s head. Felicity just stands by the trampoline or sits away from them, watching… I sat down next to her.

“Hi” I said foolishly.

“Hi.” Felicity said.

“Do you like it here?”

“Yes.”

“I see you have lots of friends.”

“No.”

“Huh?” I said, confused.

“I only have Jade as a true friend, you see. All the others just want to hang around me because I am “tough” and “strong” and just because my dad and mum happen to be famous, not proper famous like 1 million pounds a day, more like in a year. But the kids still love it, they all hang around me. `ooh, what are you doing at playtime?` `oh, not much. Hanging around Felicity to see if she will pay for my football club, or invite me round her house, or get me a record contact. It’s all the same scenario.” Felicity said.

I was quite taken aback by this long speech.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

"JADE" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "JADE"   "JADE" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Part 3: [[ Only cos it all wont fit on a page ]]

“Oh.. Oh! I think I heard the doorbell.” I said, to get away from the trampoline.

There was no one there, but I still opened the door.

“Hi.” I said to this girl.

I didn’t really look at her, but then I saw quite a pretty girl, long sleek black hair, deep green eyes and the most beautiful necklace ever.

“Do you go to.. Stratford school? You know, with the tartan skirts and the icky tops?” I said

“Yes… Why?”

“Well, I’m new there.. And you looked like someone from my year..” I said.

“No.” She said.

“Well, if you are in my year, I’m Amber.” I said.

“Ava.” She said, and walked off.

“woa-woa, wait!”

“Hm?”

“Come in if you want, my older sister is in. She’ll be pleased to see a girl like you. Trust me, what form are you in?” I said.

“7C.. Why?” the girl said, glaring at me.

“Your in my form!” I smiled.

“Ook.. Only for 5 minutes.. My mum might be home soon.” I led her into my living room, it had wood floor, with a old red fluffy rug, with a coffee table that looked like a old treasure chest. The Sofa was a very dark brown, and there were cupboards and shelves with books and videos and a TV.

We sat down on a sofa, and I got out my mums best tin of chocolate biscuits, and I made her a cup of tea, and myself a cup of tea. Both of us didn’t say much.

“I have to go. Thank you for the tea and biscuits. Bye.”

Amber soon got bored and fell asleep.

She woke up, in front of a large mansion! She wasn’t Amber Malfay, she was Isis Black! Her drive way was guarded by large guard dogs, large spiky black fences and electric wires. She would hear screaming fans and camera flashes.

Isis gave one last wave to her fans, that made ear-screeching

noises, and opened up the large brown doors to her house. Inside the sitting room were large golden curtains, large windows, white fluffy rugs, pink fluffy lights, real diamond chandeliers, butlers running around to serve her, little fluffy dogs and cats would crowd around Isis’s legs, as they would sit on the white sofa together, and Isis would take the lift up to her wardrobe. Clothes, Bags, Shoes, Wigs, it was like a mall. She would attend her garden, a large patio with waterfalls and lights, as bodyguards fought to crowd around Isis to protect he at all costs. Lights flashed, Limousines would come, white, Black, Pink, Silver Limousines, her phone rang wildly as cereal boxes, milk cartons, adverts, films, songs, movies, auto-graphs..

Isis Hit Reality.

It hit her hard in the guts.

“I’ll never live up to my dream. No one at school likes me anyway.. Except for this girl called Ava. We’ll both become famous one day. I swear.”

Chapter 1.
Don’t Depend on Friends

I walked to school, seeing Ava. I smiled and waved Shyly. I saw Jasmine and Rosetta, chatting away to Phoebe and Jay.

What did they have that I didn’t? We were both practically normal, except for I’m meters – Inches – centimetres away from being famous.

I sighed, hunched up and writing into my book. I wrote scribbles of Phoebe and Jay.

12th December, Monday 8:03am

Dear Diary, This is Amber again.

Haven’t written in my diary for months! Because we have had mainly half terms.

Phoebe and Jay are stealing Jasmine and Rosetta away from me. Look at them, blonde wisps of hair, ugly hands, weird eyes, Jasmine and Rosetta are being sucked into their poison. When they came round my house they were the normal `selves` but at school, they just leave me out and giggle loudly. When I become a singer – or or, a writer, Or or.. A dancer! – OR a Actress, OR a t.v presenter, I’ll make sure I find new friends. Although I do like Ava, we are sitting on a step right now, chatting away to each-other, like we have known each-other for ages.. I like Ava. She’s nice. Although she speaks quickly and panics way to easily. But that’s Ok. I panic sometimes too. There’s also the other girl, Celeste. I love that name. She’s really pretty, soft brown hair, light blue eyes, and have a cool attitude. I think Celeste is the best. Oh, and guess what?

And she has a little sister named Nadia! We chat on Msn all the time, and Nadia is so sweet. I think she’s only about 7. It’s Celeste’s birthday soon. She’s on of my best best best best best best friends, so I’ll need to get her something. Shame she isn’t in my form, or I’d be happy here at school..

Bye Diary!

I sighed, heaving my heavy bones up, and shutting my diary. Every day at this school I’ve soooooooooooo badly wanted to cry my eyes out until there really was a river. I want my old school, my old friends and my old life. I feel my eyes pricking sometimes, whenever I sit down in class. I have to sit down next to you know who.. Her name is Latelle, and she picks her nose, and she whines whenever she gets something wrong it’s like this:

“You spelt Accommodation wrong, see you spelt it at acomodaton” I say, trying to be helpful, but OH no.

“I DON’T CARE! LEAVE ME ALONE!” She says, hunching her back to the wall as she pretends to itch her nose.

“Why do you keep scratching your nose?” I say, tactfully.

“I HAVE A ITCH.” She says, getting all fired up and moody with me.

Oh, you have a itch on your tongue aswell? I say, getting on with my work.

I look over at Ava, who is writing in her diary.

12th December, 15:09 am.

Hi, Diary.

School has just finished, and I’ve brought myself one of those large pink diaries, with frill hearts with sequins on. It’s sooooooooooo cool! It hasn’t got my name on, or anything fancy like that, it’s just Pink, with hearts and butterflies on. On the back, I put stickers of my favourite pop stars on. Anyway, I met this seriously cool girl, Her name is Amber. Poor thing.. Yuck! I’m soooooooooo much of a clutz! I just spilt Ribena all of my diary, me, Amber AND Ambers leather Sofa. I feel soooooo bad.. And this cookie is sooooo yum! I’m eating this giant cookie while reading Jacqueline Wilsons newest book – Cookie!! I really need to pay Amber back, she is such a good friend.. She’s holding a grudge about something, the way she curls into a small ball and doesn’t say anything.

Amber?

Amber?

I’m looking at Ava.

“Be right back.” I say, flying up the stairs of my house. I left poor Ava staring after me, staying still.

I start crying to my mum.

“Mum, I’m not in the mood for Ava, right now.” I cry.

“Oh, darling. What’s wrong?” My mum says, comfortingly rubbing her hand up and down my arm, to keep me warm. I just burst into a new set of fresh tears.

“Oh, Mum!” I say, crying into her chest, her soft floral jumper cuddling me, which makes me cry even more.

I look a state.

My Amber reddish brownish hair is scruffy, my green eyes no longer green, and are red, my face is pale and I’m shivering badly. Ava came up.

“Oh.. Should I go home?” Ava says, staying by the door.

“Oh, dear. I’m so sorry. You can stay longer next time, we’ll go shopping to the glades, Yeah?”

I brighten up a little, but still burst into tears.

“Oh, Yes please!” Ava says, cut calls her mum on the phone.

I sigh, and mime. “Sorry!” To Ava. She nods, but then nods to her mum on the line.

“She’s coming in 5 minutes.” Ava said.

“Ok. I’ll make you a nice hot- chocolate, and warm you up then, Yeah?” My mum says. I want to burst into tears again, but I hold it in because Ava is there. As soon as she left, Mum sat me on a bed, held my hand, and started talking to me.

“Oh, Mum.” I said, crying.

Jade came in too, on the bed.

“What’s wrong?” My mum says, sighing, and hugging me.

“Well, I have no friends at my school.. And, everyone leaves me out, I feel like I have a knot in my stomach, I was left with Ava, and I don’t even know if I like her that much. My mind tells me these horrid things, like that you won’t be proud of me, or love me because of I haven’t got any friends except for Ava, and I don’t even know about Ava! I thought you wouldn’t love me, and even I am ashamed of myself.” I said, wailing again, a lump growing in my throat.

My mum hugged me close, and kept on saying “Oh, amber!”

I hugged close too.

“No matter how many friends you have, even if you have one person to love you and care for you, that’s all that matters, and you have one, two, three, four – Five AND your sister Ruby’s boyfriend Tyler. Seven!” She said, pausing.

“Your sister Ruby, when she was in secondary AND primary school, she got teased, and had noone. I once went into the school, and saw her sitting by himself, I asked the teacher, ` Why isn’t she joining in?`” My mum said.

“I didn’t make friends until secondary school. You know Felicity? We were fighting against each-other, because we were good at P.E For 4 years! Now look at us.” Jade said.

“And, You know Hannah?” Jade paused, as I nodded.

“She once kissed my ex, without her knowing he was my ex.” Jade said.

“Oh, and you know Katie? I held a grudge with her for 4 years until I knew she was actually cool. You see, everyone in secondary AND primary all grab a friend first, but as you grow older you’ll realise that these little groups chop and change every year, less then that! You may be stuck with Ava, but trust me, you’ll probably be stuck with many other girls that realise that you are a truly good, and fun person. They only stick with people so far, so that they can hang around with them, but once they realise that maybe this person can be irritating at times, or that person can annoy me at times, they still chop and change.” Jade said wisely, a hand firmly on my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

"JADE" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "JADE"   "JADE" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:52 pm

Mum and Jade kept squeezing me in hugs so hard, but I didn’t care. I hugged them back all the same. I felt really happy. I missed school the next day, so that I could calm down. It’s a wonder what minds can do to your brain, isn’t it? I had one of my mums home-made red pepper soup. I hated peppers, but I still drank all of it, and fell asleep. I crawled into my mums bed and kept wailing, and then went to my bed at 1:00 am. I have to go shopping with Ava, and get some stuff, for me, too. I want to give something to my mum and Jade, and daddy, because they have supported me.. And oh.. I feel like I’m going to start crying again! That familiar lump in my throat is coming back, and I’m getting head-aches.

I don’t cry, though. I’m half excited! Ava and I are going shopping tomorrow! Guess what! Jacqueline Wilson’s New book; Cookie is coming out! And there JUST so happens to be a “Store Wars” Where all of the shops are like 50% off! Claire’s is 75% off! I’ve made a List:

Claire’s Accessories!

Waterstones!

Zavvi

HMV

The Disney shop.

Accessorize

H+M

New Look

Zara

Flutterbyes

Millie’s Cookies

Primark

GAME

I smiled, laying back in my bedroom. Tomorrow was going to be the best!

I woke up, at 7am, panicking! I rushed to get showered, dressed and dry. In 40 minutes flat, I was eating my toast, buttered.

I checked my purse.

£40, for all of the shopping.. That’ll be enough.. Though The Disney shop is expensive!

I smiled, in my top and leggings, and red Trilby hat. I looked great!

Ava arrived at the door, in a white jumper with rainbow stars all over, and a green shirt with a stereo on. She had skinny jeans and pumps.

I smiled at her, then we got in my mums car.

“Right, when we get there, I’ll meet up with you every 1 hour. Ok?” She smiled.

“Ok!” We both said, with a giggle.

We parked the Skoda in the car-park, and went up the escalator, straight up to water-stones.

“Ok, so before you go in, I want to me—“ My mum was cut off. We rushed into water-stones.

“Cookie!” We both yelled, grabbed the book off of the shelf.

I hugged it, pleased and then paid up the price from my little pink purse with white spots on.

“Seven pounds, please.” The woman said. Dad gave me £15, but from saving up A LOT I had £40 all together.

Soon after shopping and dropping, I smiled at Ava and all my plastic bags. We drove home, as I wondered in my mums red car.

Ava had to go home, and I still had no friends, except for Celeste of course.

What had happened to Rosetta and Jasmine?

Why didn’t they liked me?

They all liked Jay now, the “Tough” girl. I had to sit next to Jasmine in science, but she just chats to Jay. Jay gets annoyed.

SOMETIMES.

I hate Rosetta and Jasmine now. I don’t know what happened, or why I am friends with her. ..Them

I saw Celeste and waved at her. Maybe things weren’t too bad. I hung around Emily and Jennifer, and Celeste.

I smiled at Celeste.

She smiled back.

I waved back to her, and then went into mum’s car and started writing yet again inside my midnight black diary, as Ava produced a little black cat from her hand.

I also saw Tiger as I was driving home.

I waved, and he winked back. I felt myself blushing beetroot.

“Hey, Amber. Why don’t you ask if your little friend wants’ a lift?”

So I ended up asking my “little” friend to a lift. Tiger nodded, even though he didn’t need a lift.

I don’t know if I love Tiger or not.

He is cute

And he isn’t cute

Oh, I can’t help it! He is cute!

I sat in the middle. Next to Ava and Tiger, although half-way She got to her house.

It was just Tiger and I.

I couldn’t help myself giggling.

“..Are you ok?” He asked.

I could’ve kicked myself.

“Fine.. Just.. Peachy.. Keen!” I said.

He laughed.

“Your really funny. Did you know that?” He said.

Suddenly a Hannah Montana song came up.

It was one in a million, and then I got nerve came up. I blushed through One in a million and sung through I got nerve.

“You’re a really good singer.” He said.

Ok, this was getting really annoying.

“Why are you complimenting me so much, Ti?” I said, anxious

Silence.

“Ti?” I said to Tiger.

“Hmm?” He said as if he had ignored me.

We both knew he ignored me.

“Never mind.” I said, looking at him. He gave my hand a squeeze.

Was I please or freaked out? I looked at Tiger anxiously.

“Why are you being so kind to me?” I sighed.

“What, so now I can’t be nice?” Tiger said firmly.

“No, no one has ever been so nice. And if they have, they stopped being my friend the next day.” I said, looking at his hazel eyes.

“Well, count on me being your friend tomorrow. This is my stop.” He said, getting out of the car before squeezing my hand. I froze In the position he left me, hand stung a little.

It was a nice sting, though.

“Amber?” My mum said.

I stayed pink, my cheeks lightly patted as if blusher had been applied on me.

It was almost winter.

13th December

Wooooo! Weekend!

I’ve received a letter home, let me stick it in my diary. It’s exciting!

It was written by my Music teacher who is 19, so her grammar is quite bad. I just about understood it.

Dear Amber + Household

Amber has been discovered singing really well, and we would like her to sing in the main assembly on stage.

Please do accept this letter, and cut out the small part off, the slip and give it to your form tutor by Tuesday. Amber will have to sing live, obviously, on stage, 3 back-ground singers, guitarist, Pianist, and other special people.

We will supply Amber with special outfits and hair things. She shall be singing “All I want for Christmas is you” she will be getting professional dancers, and equipment. It would be great if she could do the finale, as she really has got a special talent, a knack for singing! Hoping to hear from you by Monday, at the latest Tuesday!

Mrs. Tapp

I stared.

Bad grammar.

But still, I was staring

“Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!” I yelled.

She came running up the stairs.

“Emergency?” She said, looking at me.

I nodded.

“For tomorrow.” I said.

“Huh?” My mum said.

I thrust it at her.

“Read it!” I said.

She grinned.

“Oh, Amber!” She said.

“I can go?” I smirked.

“Yes!”

“Now, get a early night!”

“Why? It’s only 8pm!” I protested.

“Now, missy!”

“Mum!”

“Go! If it’s tomorrow then, go!”

“Mum!”

“Leave your voice for singing!”

I left it there, and tucked myself in.

Soon, I woke up happily.

I sprung up.

“9:00am today!” I said.

I went to school as normal.

People were crowding round me, but with camera’s.

“Amber! Come here, we are the crew from `That school Play!` we want to feature you, but will you maybe be a presenter? Only for like once a week.” This man said.

Excitedly, I froze.

“Umm.. Ok!” I said, thrusting him my phone-number.

“Brilliant! See you soon!”

Celeste and Emily and Jennifer and Tiger and Laura were asking me questions.

I soon got dragged away from the, as Mrs. Tapp calls it: “Outfit people”

Into the hall.

I stared.

Lots of chairs, stacked up on stairs, about 30 chairs each step. There were some chairs on the top layer, disco balls with flashy lights, long draped stars, a large white tree, more stars, angels, tinsel, so many beautiful stuff.

I got Lyrics threw at me as I hummed them silently.

The T.V crew came in.

“This is Amber, the girl this episode behind the stage. How are you feeling Amber?” He said.

“Um.. Great.. Thanks!” I said, smiling and waving.

“Are you going to forget about the 4, 000 people here and the millions watching on T.V?” He said.

“Yes.” I said, although inside my heart was going to burst. Pleasure or scared?

The `outfit people` shooed the T.V crew away, and got me ready.

I wore a sparkly silver top, with a silver cardigan, dark blue/black type jeans, with fluffy winter boots. I got like one million bangles put onto my wrists, and then the other professional people done my hair and face. They applied mascara on me, a light pink blusher, a white and pink lip-gloss and foundation.

For my hair, they done it beautifully.

They put a fringe over one of my eyes, and put a silver hair-band and diamond [ FAKE! ] clip in my hair to support my hair. They put on so much hair-spray I choked. They put in little silver slides in my hair, and white gloves on my hands.

I grinned.

Suddenly, the lights went down and people started filling in the room.

My heart stopped.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

"JADE" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "JADE"   "JADE" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:52 pm

I stopped.

My feet froze.

But then, the music came up, and the room darkened even more. I faced backwards, as a small spotlight shone on me.

I sung the beginning part of the song.

I don’t want a lot for Christmas there is just one thing I need..” I began to sing, from the song `all I want for Christmas is you`

When it came up to the “You, You, You, You” part, all three of the background singers, dress up in knee-length high boots, all matching, black leggings and long fluffy blue jumpers, all matching. When it came up to that part, each one of them turned around, a second blue spotlight shining on the three of them. They turned around, one-by-one of them, hand on hip as they shook their hip and pointed at the crowd. They all looked beautiful, soon one by one, green, yellow and red spotlights shone on the guitarists, drummers and other musical instruments. But it had to be said, I was the star of the show. I shook my hip while singing the beginning of it, but then the back-ground singers took it off and took the roof off by our team-work.

You, You, You, You, You, Yeah, You” they sang beautifully, as they began to dance and obviously, they sung. About three video camera’s were staring at me,

I smirked, as the dancers poured in, two of them, dressed up in mittens, a hat, scarf and long woolly dresses, with socks on. They done flips and acrobats, but then went behind me and danced along to the song.

All eyes were on me.

Well, not ALL of them. Some of them were on the dancers and musicians and background singers, but most of them were on me.

I soon finished, and they all clapped as confetti and small glitter stars made of paper slipped down, a few roses chucked onto the stage. I look at one.

From Tiger

The gift card said.

Chapter two:
Luxury or Love?

I felt warm, as if my mum had wrapped me up in her arms and served me some warm Hot Chocolate.

I went back stage to go in school uniform, but with make-up and things still on.

Soon, the bow came on. I bowed, and there were screams from the audience as I went to sit down. There were tons of chatter to me.

“settle down, girls and boys.” The Head teacher smiled.

“Glad you enjoyed the show, go to the stalls to purchase hot chocolate and Amber CD’s.” The headmistress beamed.

A crowd rushed to the CD stall, as Amber went to the hot chocolate.

“You were great!” Rosetta smiled, eyes dancing.

“I can’t believe you fulfilled your dream!” Jasmine smiled and hugged me. I pulled away and gave her a nasty look.

“You never have been my true friend ever since now. And your not even a true friend!” I claimed and walked over to Celeste who hugged and complimented me. She went to get some hot chocolate.

“Hey, you were good out there.” Tiger said, coming up the stairs.

I smiled and shrugged. He put a comforting hug on my shoulder.

I started singing some bit of the song I sung, humming and adding some dance moves.

“Look at Amber dancing like a elephant!” Jay said, stingy sharp voice, arms folded and hair neatly standing.

Emily came up to me, with her friend Jennifer. Celeste came up and Tiger looked as if he were a tiger.

“You stay back, Jay!” Celeste said, stepping forward.

“Ooh, Elephant’s friend? We are not afraid, Eh girls?” Jay smiled. I gasped.

Jasmine and Rosetta stepped forward!

I scowled at them.

Hmm!! What would hairspray do? I wondered to myself as I thought of the songs.

Aha! You can’t stop the beat, from hairspray. Perfect for Jay!

Hairspray” I muttered behind me.

I stalked up to Jay, Emily playing “You can’t stop the beat” From her phone.

I stopped to Jay, shook my hip and walked off 2 steps. I walked back, putting my hands on my hip and pointing at her.

“You can’t stop a Avalanche as it races, down the hill, You can try to stop the seasons girl but you know you never will!” I sung, Emily stepped forward, dancing a duo with me.

“And you just can’t stop our dancing feet ‘cos we just cannot stand still!” We both said, I span around, doing hand movements.

“’Cos the world keeps spinning round and round and my heart keeping time with the speed of sound I was lost ‘till I heard the drums the I found my way!” I sung by myself. Jennifer, Tiger and Celeste stepped forward as we backed Jay, Jasmine and Rosetta down the steps.

Cause you can't stop the beat..” The music from Emily’s phone sang, as we began to add 60’s dancing moves.

“Ever since this old world began
A woman found out if she shook it
She could shake up a man
And so i'm gonna shake and shimmy it
The best that I can today

'Cause you cant stop
The motion of the ocean
Or the sun in the sky
You can wonder if you wanna
But I never ask why

And if you try to hold me down
I'm gonna spit in your eye and say
That you cant stop the beat!” We sung, as Jay scowled! The room went dark and a spotlight shone on us, everyone had saw me! Us!

I pushed Jay, and winked to the people behind me. We jumped on stage and sung together, the perfect song for Jay. From my favourite film, Hairspray.

“You can't stop a river
As it rushes to the sea” I sung

“You can try and stop the hands of time
But ya know it just can't be” Tiger sung, dancing with me in a 60’s style.

“And if they try to stop us, Timothy,
I'll call the N Double A C P
Cause the world keeps spinning
Round and 'round
And my heart's keeping time
To the speed of sound
I was lost til I heard the drums
Then I found my way” I sung, instead of Seaweed, I put in Timothy.

Celeste and all the others joined in, moving their hands and dancing around

“You can’t stop the beat!”

“Ever since we first saw the light
A man and woman liked to shake it
On a saturday night
With all my might today

'Cause you cant stop
The motion of the ocean
Or the rain from above
You can try to stop the paradise
We're dreamin' of
But you cannot stop the rhythm
Of two hearts in love to stay
Cause you cant stop the beat!” We sung, and posed. They clapped again.

The head teacher came on.

“Really talented!” she admitted, patting Celeste on her head.

Everyone clapped once more, as silver sparks came from the stage. Jay screamed and ran out.

“One more chorus!” The teacher smiled. I nodded. The music, from the speakers this time came up.

“Ever since we first saw the light
A man and woman liked to shake it
On a saturday night
With all my might today

'Cause you cant stop
The motion of the ocean
Or the rain from above
We're dreamin' of
Cause you cant stop the beat!”

We sung happily, waving our arms and knees in a beat. Everyone clapped once more. I could imagine Jay’s eyes being practically red.

“How do you feel that this video will be filmed and put on Tv?” The head said. I paused, and waved shyly to the camera and blushed. The head patted all our heads and said “Aww!”

I jumped off stage, and sang a chorus by myself to the crowd on the seats, and ran up to the doors, through the hall-way I saw ripped pictures of me, only 4. I guessed Jay. But why rip 4 up and leave the other 3? I shrugged to myself, and walked off.

Emily scowled at the ripped pictures.

“It’s Ok.” I said, putting a hand on her shoulder. Her scowl wore off.

“She’s a..” She began.

“She’s the loser. Don’t say anymore then that.” I said, as Tiger nodded.

I hugged Celeste, Tiger, Emily and Jennifer for helping me.

“I’m so confused..” I suddenly said.

“How do we know it’s Jay?” I said.

The stared at me.

“Well, we can’t say anything.” I said.

We all sighed.

Emily sighed the most. Jennifer came along with her, Sighing too.

“But...” Emily began.

“Em.” I said softly. “I appreciate you trying to protect me, but tiny microscope ants like Jay, just aren’t worth it. She goes on and on and on and—About her being famous and rich. She just needs attention. People – Animals – Ants – Bunny burners like her just aren’t worth it, Em. Save your wise words and protection for things, bigger then dirt like Jay, Alright?” I said wisely. Tiger and Celeste looked impressed. Emily and Jennifer froze, nodding like bubble head toys.

“Ok, Celeste? Tiger? You can come round for some tea and biscuits. Jen, Em you can come another day, Sorry.” I said, linking arms with Celeste and Tiger while running.

“You rock,” Celeste suddenly said and I gave her a hug. I had never hugged Celeste before. Celeste is really pretty, long brown wavy hair, blue/grey eyes and a warm smile, and pretty face. She had a great personality aswell.

“I’m so lucky to have friends like you!” I smiled.

I suddenly froze.

I had a flashback.

“Hey, Amb. You know that cute guy from primary? Um.. What’s his name? Uhh.. Kyle! He asked you out!” Jade smiled.

“No!” I said, blushing. Kyle was cute and nice, but weird and.. childish..

I had made a mistake. Now Kyle likes some girl named Lindsay. Lindsay likes Kyle too.. My heart melted inside my body.

I stood still.

I had Tiger.

I suddenly gave Tiger a warm hug, smelling his lovely deodorant.

“Hey, what was that for?” Tiger blushed, but didn’t pull away.

“Being a friend.” I smiled. Celeste had gone to the toilet so it was us two – and some school girl and boys walking passed.

“Cause you cant stop
The motion of the ocean
Or the rain from above
We're dreamin' of
Cause you cant stop the beat!”

I sang softly as I took his hand and danced with him, the moved I done on stage, linking arms, spinning and dancing with him. He danced closed to him, twirled and flipped.

We both chuckled.

“Oh, Tiger. I’ll miss you when I have to go to a all girls university in 4 years..” I sighed.

I saw Jade walking.

“One minute!” I said, and ran off.

“Jade! Felicity!” I claimed, hugging Jade and nodding at Felicity.

“I saw you!” Jade smiled. I fiddled with her emerald streak

“Hey, Hey! Stop pulling! Ouch!” Jade said, rubbing the root where her streak was.

“Jade. I don’t want to go to Uni.” I said.

Jade laughed, so did Felicity.

I scowled.

“What?” I said.

“I need to go to University in two years!” Jade said.

“I’ll miss you!” I said, hugging her.

“Amber! Big lump! Get off!” Jade said.

I got off. Even though I know I didn’t hurt that much.

“Sorry about that!” I said to Tiger and Celeste. We walked home together to my house, and beat Jade and Felicity to the house so we had some free time.

I smiled at Tigers hair and cute face. Ugh.. I stared at my diary... Have not wrote in it in ages.

I’m in a hairspray mood!” I said.

“When are you not?” Celeste joked.

Jade heard me through the door and nodded at Felicity. Jade tied her hair up in a bun and let her highlight curl and hang slightly. She put a scarf fashionably around my neck and burrowed my mums slim blue dress, Felicity put her hair in a fashionably way and wore a scarf belt and sparkly cardigan.

Oh my god
How times have changed
This girl's either blind
Or completely deranged
Ah, but time seemed to halt
When I was "Miss Baltimore Crabs"

Childhood dreams
For me were cracked
When that damn Shirley temple
Stole my frickin' act
But the crown's in the vault
From when I won "Miss Baltimore Crabs"

Those poor runner-ups
Might still hold some grudges
They padded their 'cups'
But I screwed the judges
Those broads thought they'd win
If a plate they would spin in their dance
Not a chance!

Cause I hit the stage
Batons ablaze
While belting high 'c's
And preparing soufflés!
But that triple somersault
Was how I clinched "Miss Baltimore Crabs"!”

I giggled. Celeste nodded her head in a entertained way. Tiger clapped.

“Mum would kill you if you said... Frickin...” I said.

“Well, mum isn’t here.” Jade smiled.

I giggled again.

“This day has been hairspray, Hey! That rhymes!” I smirked.

I went up to make Tiger, Celeste and I some tea. I served up three Chocolate and Cream biscuits.

“Make us a cuppa!” Jade said as soon as I flicked the kettle on.

“Make your own!” I said.

“Please?” Jade said.

“Hmm.. No.” I said, and left it at that.

I brought out the tray. We all sipped out tea and ate our biscuits.

“I hope there will be more action and songs tomorrow! I quite liked Queen Latifah!” I smiled.

“Don’t sing any more songs today!” Celeste sighed, and slumped on my sofa. Tiger smirked, and raised his cute eyebrow. I picked up my Diary, couldn’t resist.

December 15th 4:05pm

Dear Diary – Tiger’s hair! Brunette magic! Lynx Deodrant! The way he flips it and smirks.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

"JADE" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "JADE"   "JADE" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:59 pm

I do not know if I am love struck or.. Caught the love bug, or love sick, or.. I don’t know. I’m sounding pathetic. He doesn’t like me!

I shut my other diary, black with green and red sequins with a rose on. Celeste complimented it.

“Tomorrow is a brand new day, eh?” I smiled. Tiger and Celeste nodded.

“My mum will probably kill me by now, I better run off! Thanks Amb, Jade, Fel, Tiggs!” Celeste smiled and giggled. She left.

“Tiggs!” I giggled. Tiger chuckled.

“I better go in a minute. It’s 4:30pm. My mum might think I’m lost.” Tiger said, and nodded at me as thanks.

I nodded back. I wondered what Emily and Jennifer were doing. And heck, I had even forgotten about Helen, Victoria and Julie. Everyone’s mother and father hate Victoria because they call her a “bunny burner” A long story why..

My mum got through the door.

I instantly remembered Celeste’s birthday.

“Mum! Mum! Can you take me shopping to the glades? Before it shuts! I need something for Celeste!” I clambered, Getting my silver pineapple handbag and silver purse I had... Aha! Old birthday money from last March. I scrambled in my purse and lifted out £160! Woo hoo! I shot to mums car, waiting foolishly in the back seat, clutching my money as if it were a prize. I ran inside the perfume shop and got Celeste a beautiful perfume and brought Celeste two lip glosses.. It was a Lacoste “touch of pink” perfume. I new Celeste would love it. I wrapped it up and ran to the car park, craving some Millie’s Cookie’s, but forgetting it. The smell of candyfloss and popcorn drifted up my nose.

“Hey, Hey! Your Amber! I got your soundtrack CD!” Some girl screamed to me.

“Yes… Uh, Why?” I asked foolishly.

“I loved the way you done hairspray! You can’t stop the beat, did you mean to do that on TV? It was Choreographed so well! Oh my gosh!” She smirked. Over people were staring and nodding at me.

I nodded to her.

“Yeah, that Jay was annoying me. She was jealous that I had won, and face it. She had lost. So I sung by myself, and my friends joined in. Good ol Tiger, Em, Jen and Celeste!” I smiled. The girls eyes were dancing.

“Can you sign my soundtrack and picture of you, Amber? Sign here, please!” She smiled.

“Are you in secondary school? Just joining?” I smiled.

She nodded foolishly.

I got out a purple marker that was sitting in my purse. I wondered how it got there.

“Ooh! Spare pen!” I giggled stupidly.

To

“What’s your name?” I blushed.

“Angeline.” She smiled.

To Angeline, I hope you have no idiots like Jay, Jasmine or Rosetta in your form. If you go to an all girl’s school, you’ll miss your boys. If it’s mixed, you’ll feel better. I felt bad until they introduced guys. I met one named Tiger. Anyway, Rock on, and don’t let anyone stop the beat!

xxAmber.

She smiled.

I smiled.

“Sorry, about that. I kind of.. Went on.. TOO much, if you say.. I can redo it… If you like…” I sighed.

“No, No. It’s great! I’ll show a girl named Harriet. She’s horrible to me.” Angeline smiled.

“Don’t let anyone know, but I’ll give you my number. If anyone is teasing you, give me a ring and I’ll get it sorted out.” I said.

Angeline’s face lightened up.

“Oh, but won’t you be busy?”

“I’m not that famous!” I giggled. The people around us were chanting something.

“They want you to sing!” Angeline smiled.

“Um… You can’t stop the beat? No…” I sighed.

“We can do a duet!” Angeline smiled.

“This once!” I giggled.

“Nicest kids in town. Not all of it, though. Just alittle of it.”

“Ev'ry afternoon
When the clock strikes four” I sung.

“bop-bee-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba, bee-ba” Angeline sung in a perfect voice! I was shocked

“A crazy bunch of kids
Crash through that door yeah!” I sung

“bop-bee-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba, bee-ba” Angeline sung.

“Well they throw off their coats
And leave the squares behind
And then they shake it, shake it, shake it
Like they're losing their mind
You'll never see them frown
'Cause they're the nicest kids in town” I smirked.

I danced quickly.

“All copyrights to hairspray, I do not own it.” I smiled. The crowd giggled.

I finished.

“Roll call!” The crowd screamed.

“I couldn’t! I need to go.” I said, running off and giving Angeline my number.

Only 3 of them followed me out of about 26. I shooed them off.

My mum smirked.

“It looks like you have been attacked by a herd of animals.”

“I almost have!” I sighed. My mum giggled.

I usually am pretty, but I really did look like a mess.

“Let’s get you home.” My mum smiled. I nodded, and agreed, shaking my head very quickly.

“Should I have a celebrity name?” I smiled.

“No, Amber! Your name is beautiful!” My mum smiled.

“I could go with “Gemz”” I smirked.

“Okay, Gemmy.” My mum giggled. “It is up to you.”

“Oh! I forgot to say, A camera man spoke to me earlier.” Mum smiled.

“And..?” I said hopefully.

“They want to make you a star! English star!” My mum’s eyes shone, and then she hugged me, tears dripping down her face.

My eyes danced.

“But.. Maybe… Later? I’m still in school!” I claimed.

“Homeschool!” My mum squealed.

“No! I’ll miss my friends!” I protested.

“This is a big opportunity!” My mum sighed.

“Maybe I’ll start off small. Like on of those popstars, with a song you like. When you hear it you love it. When someone says, `Hey, So you like Gemz?` They’ll say, `Who?` See?” I suddenly smiled.

“Or even smaller.” I smirked.

“Did you get their number?” I smiled.

“Of course!” My mum smiled.

I squealed. People stared at me.

“Ooh!” I smiled, hugging her.

“Ok. I have what I need. Let’s go home.” I said, putting on some chunky sunglasses, straw hat and scarf belt.

I got in, finally from home.

“Wow!” I breathed, chewing my lip.

I put Celeste’s wrapped present carefully on the coffee table, as I made myself some tea and lit a candle. This was the life, Isis Black here I come. I spluttered my tea.

“Mum! Can I call myself Isis Black?” I grinned.

“Sure. Whatever my star wants.” Mum smiled.

“I bet that monster father of yours is kicking himself now! If only he had stayed. Then he would see my little baby star!” Mum said, kissing me.

“Mum!” I said, wiping the kiss but still giggling.

I texted Celeste quickly.

Squee! Guess what, Cel? I got offered a contracted job as a singer! I turned it down tho because I couldn’t leave u and Tiggs! Hehe. Neither Em + Jen. Seeya tomoz, Happy Bday for tomoz also. Cya school tomoz. Bibi xxxxx

Amber x

I slumped down in my seat with joy. I could get a black bury! The worlds beautiful, not that expensive phone. Only £150, that’s what Jade says, anyway. Met a new girl at school, Fay. She’s super nice. She congratulated me tons of times, and then left me be. She’s not after friend ship or anything; I don’t get fooled that easily! Heehee! Otherwise Jasmine and Rosetta would still be my friends, and… Well, what would happen? I would still be… I don’t know..

I’m looking at my diary right now.. Tempted to write in it.. Nope, today is going to be a ordinary day. No more singing.

The phone went.

“Hey, Amber. Can you come to my school tomorrow? Blue sky primary. I want you to tell these bullies to not mess with me. I also wanted you to sing maybe a little? Seeya later, Bye!” Angeline said through the phone.

I scribbled down in my diary.

Blue Sky Primary

Angeline’s school.

Sing. Dance. Tell bullies off.

“Mum, have I got a half day tomorrow?” I sighed hopefully.

“No, why?” She said.

“Nothing.”

I texted Celeste, Emily, Jennifer and Tiger the same message.

8:00 am, meet at my house.

I went to bed early that night. At 9:00pm

I woke up the next day, doing my hair up especially, side fringe neat and hair-sprayed, hair in pony tail curled. I added a tiny hint of Mascara. I put on a sparkly top, with a polka dot black and white skirt with a white hem. I put on Ugg Boots.

There was a knock on the door as I shot downstairs.

“Bye mum!” I yelled and slammed the door.

“Wow, Em!” I said, studying her.

Her usual bob was curled, and was in a cute fashion, below her cheeks. Her blue/grey eyes complimented the silver eye shadow. She had put on some realistic fan tan, and had a beautiful long red top that exposed her tanned shoulders. She had a stretchy brown belt on the top, that made it look unique. She had black skinny jeans and brown boots.

“Pretty!” I complimented. My eyes moved onto Jennifer. Jennifer had light brown wavy layered hair, bright blue eyes with mascara. Jennifer had a short green cardigan under a white top that had a rose on. She wore jeans, and converses. She looked really pretty.

I went to Celeste. She had beautiful unique brown hair, with dancing green/blue eyes. Celeste didn’t need make-up, she was so pretty already. She wore a white long top, pink pastel jumper, with a charm bracelet that had a C on. She also had a heart charm bracelet and a silver necklace with a heart on. She wore brown leggings and cute little brown boots.

Tiger was amazing. He had cute brown hair, gelled and spiked up in a cute fashion. He was also wearing black jeans, with a green collar top with cuffs. He wore Italian shoes. Black ones.

We all stood there.

I gave Emily my phone, as the voice message came up.

“Hey, Amber. Can you come to my school tomorrow? Blue sky primary. I want you to tell these bullies to not mess with me. I also wanted you to sing maybe a little? Seeya later, Bye!” Angeline said through the phone.

“Long story. I muttered as I ran. They all nodded as I took my phone back.

“Oh, here is a present!” I smiled and gave Celeste the wonderous perfume.

“Oh, Amber!” She said giving me a hug and spraying everywhere.

“Hey, Hey! I have aftershave on, you know!” Tiger said.

We both giggled

Tiger just chuckled, and flipped his cute hair.

Helen with her brunette hair could not stand it.

“Stay away from my boy you..cow!” She said.

Tiger smirked.

“Since when was I your property?” Tiger smirked. I linked arms with him. Helen almost boiled and screamed.

“So, how about going to McDonalds after school?”

“Sure.” I whispered and squeezed his hand.

He squeezed back.

I felt warm, yet cold. What about Celeste?

“Celly can come too?” I smiled hopefully.

Celly?” He chuckled.

“Celeste. Her nickname.”

“Of course. Anyway, how is Jasmine and Rosetta?” Tiger suddenly asked.

I flinched

“In science.. I ask for the glue, and she’s like all, `OH MY GOSH, AMBER STOP BEING SO ANNOYING!` I lent her my: Ruler, pen, rubber, £1, and glue, oh and my protractor! She never paid me back my pound. I’m not lending ANYTHING to ANYONE anymore!” I said, then I started rambling on about stuff.

Tiger put a finger to my lip.

“It’s Ok.” He said.

Celeste Sidled up to us then screamed, I screamed too because it scared me!

Celeste and Tiger started laughing, I folded my arms. Rosetta came up to us.

“Heya. Can I lend a pound?” She pleaded, acting kind to me suddenly.

“No.” I said, folding my arms.

“I won’t talk to you for the rest of the day.” She said threateningly.

“Whatever.” I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"JADE" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "JADE"   "JADE" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"JADE"
Page 1 of 1