Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Empty
PostSubject: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:22 pm

Quick Info.
IRL name?: ( We are not perverts. ...Well..I hope non of us are. OH WOW. I HAVE JUST LEARNT SOMETHING NEW TODAY.): Well if you are a pervert...cough cough ANYWAY Caitlin.
Irl Age: 13
Ic name: Flora Iris
Ic Age: 13
Ic powers: She can turn into a 'puppet' and have increased speed, strength, and reflexes etc.

Mate? Not really.. But I like somebody! Do you mean bf by that question?
Alts None! I quit furc, sorry!

pOSITIONS.

What Pearl do you want to be? (EX. Like the spice girls, but better...WAY BETTER. BETTER THAN YOUR MUM.): Kawaii pearl, if that's ok?

What do you want to be?(SINGER IS CLOSED OF FOR NOW, TOO MANY): I dont want to be a part of the band, just the story. But if I had to choose..? Candy seller in the stalls Smile

------------------------------------------------------

Band Questions.

What is speed lyricing?: Grabbing the nearest lyrics and singing them?

Can you write songs? A bit, they call me, a, uh..poet at school..?

Can you rp good? I think I can, and so do other people. dw, I don't god mode.

If so, post an example rp post here:

Flora Iris started walking home, after the trip to the supermarket. But she got stopped on the way by an old beggar. "Spare some money for the poor...my dear?" The old beggar smiled, offering her hand out. Pausing, wondering what to do, Flora Iris began to sweat. Her mother told her not to talk to strangers...Well, it wasn't like this story was about red riding hood. "Ah, umm.." Flora furrowed her brow and bit her lip. "I...have to go! Bye!" And she ran all the way home, her white hair swirling in the wind.

(This is sounding rather posh lmao) <-- No not really. It sounds like any other app, tbh. Screw you wolfpawz...>_<

Who are the leaders? Kiha, Katherine..If I remember correctly...Sam till she quit... And mewcutie.
Who plays the guitar? Mewcutie Very Happy
Who writes the lyric of the songs? Kiha
Who gives advice? Kath and mewcutie?
------------------------
Song Questions.

Do you like our songs? (lIST THE SONGS YOU LIKE): I NEVER HEARD THEM AND I DONT PLAY FURCADIA.

How many have you heard< if you have hear some, list them if you can: I heard one at the bah I used to work at...Which I covered for.

What is the chorus of Lips Of Poison?: Lips of poison...you fill me up with sugary gggoooooodddnnneeessssss?

----------------------------------------------------------------
Silly/Random Questions

Whop is your favourite, and why?: Kath because we've known each other for a VERY VERY long time.

Who is the most serious?: Sam before she quit

Who is the funniest?: Kath

Who is most dramatic?: Kiha

Who is completly and utterly mad!?: HARD TO DECIDE. Tie between kath and mewcutie..

----------------------------------

End.

Any comments?: non mon petite cherri.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:28 pm

It was really good. It had effort, yet it was rushed.

I do miss you, Beh. =3

Who are the leaders? Kiha, Katherine..If I remember correctly...Sam till she quit... And mewcutie.
Who plays the guitar? Mewcutie Very Happy
Who writes the lyric of the songs? Kiha
Who gives advice? Kath and mewcutie?

Uhh.. Don't mean to be mean.. but those were all wrong.

Leaders: Me, Sam, Kim and Sek
Guitar = Sam
Lyrics = Kim
Advice = Sek + Me

Kawai Pearl is the word "cute" in english and i'm cute pearl. You'd have to pick another name.

It's kinda hard becase you arn't really on furcadia. Maybe, you could chat about it to your parents? In the mean time, RP, Give us suggestions, etc.

RECOMMENDED
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Ty! And is that a good thing? xD

I miss you too, It was just...this time, are we actually gonna have a RP order? :S :S :S

Mm... Mm... HAHA It's ok!

Oh...What about... OO I KNOW... Rave pearl? If that's taken, hyper pearl, if, uhh, that's taken..
tell me. Very Happy

I know Sad My parents will say no. They are VERY strict on that sorta thing. Ok Very Happy Does that mean I'm reccomended? Very Happy

YAAAAY That's a yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Rave pearl. LOL

Well, if a person doesn't post in 5/6 hours, then we post. It's unfair to keep peoplewaiting.

I really want a PEARLZ rp. With powers, etc. Especially now we are all back!
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:35 pm

I dunno! xD

Post on where? xD

SAME! I want the old days back TT_TT yep! Except for, uhm, one exception...

*cough*jwefhoewbgfosamfioeoihwfoewb*cough*
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:36 pm

I accept
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:09 pm

OH
MY
FUZZ
GOD
ITS
YOU!

Btw im mewcutie

ILU!! D: (Nt rly im not a lesbo but)

I MISSED YOUR SUGARY GOODNES OF POPCORN SELLING Sad

I ACCEPTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:45 am

Hey Beh,

It's really good to see you back, I really missed seeing out around, despite the chaos at the time (NOT SAYING IT WAS YOU!)
*Sigh* Unfortunately, I guess that I have to be the Simon Cowell for this kind of thing (American Idol Judge)

Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Simon-cowell
LOL Simon Cowell es el stupido.

I love you and all, though I really don't think that application was all that great. D:

I could tell you made somewhat of an effort and didn't rush through this, although most of the answers were wrong.

Alllthough.
When you were a part of the band you were a good member, so I don't care about the answers
soooo

RECOMMENDED
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Welcom to the Rockin Pearlz! Go to RP rules and Rules for more info. Maybe, subscribe to both new magazines. You must change your name as Cute Pearl is taken.

Cute pearl
Hyper pearl
Emerald Pearl and
Dark pearl

Are taken. You MUST NOT/ CANNOT use then in different languages, because we are unique and you must find your uniqueness inside of you, somewhere. Think of a speciality and take that. You cannot be kawaii pearl, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:58 pm

Raver pearl it is ;D
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 pm

This topic has been closed because I quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris   Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Behoimi/Flora Iris
Page 1 of 1