Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Empty
PostSubject: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:15 pm

there post here pl0x
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:26 pm

It was night, the sea reflecting the moonlight.

Underneath the sea, it seemed quiet. Bright coral waved with the sea, and it seemed nothignwass alive.

A huge cruise boomed its horn as it swooped through the waves, breaking the once silent atmosphere.
By the ships huge side, was a gold mermaid.
She clinged onto the side, and climbed up to the rails to see a man ontop.
He looked rich.
She smiled, and started to sing, beautifully, luringly, her eyes fixed onto the male
"The oceans may be huge,
and you may be confused,
But however long you are gone,
I will always, be b yyour side
I'll help you, when you need to hide.

The corals are together,
Like me and you, forever,
I'll never forget you,
No matter what i do,

I lvoe you,
is said too much
SOmehow, not enough
I will miss you,
But i'll always somehow,
be,
With,
Yooouuuu,,,,," She sang sweetly. It was a song she could remember since she was born.
Her mother used to sing it for her.
Before she got lost at sea.
The man was completly hynotised. The mermaid was just like a siren, luring her prey to the sea.
But she didnt want to eat him, no.
"Hoolldd out your hanndd,
You'll soon understand,," The emrmaid sang, narrowing her eyes
He held out his hand.
"Hooldd out,, you bagg,,"
He held out his bag
Coco blew a kiss, before snatchig the bag of gold, where a huge wave crashed itn othe ship and the ermaid was gone
"NO!! COME BACK! WHO ARE YOU?! GIVE THAT BACK!" The man screamed, goign to the rails. But the mermaid was nowhere to be seen.
"Whats wrong now?" A girl said
"Mermaid. TOook my bag," he gasped.
"Dont bw silly. The sea is getting to you. Come inside." The girl took his hand and they went indoors.
Then the girl stopped.
"Whats that on your hand?" She asked
The man looked at his hand. Glowing in brightb gold, in curly writing, it said

Coco

The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Coco05
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:32 pm

The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Mmcaren
Karen wondered about in the ocean.
She saw a mermaid swim past her, under the sea.

[ I'm sorry, I jsut can't get into the mood of this RP. e.e]
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Seira giggled. "Wooo! Yay! Yippeee!" She smiled, swirling around in the water. "Wooo! Wooosh! Woo--aaaa!!" She cried.

She had been doing backflips and somersaults in the water, when a strong current had pulled her off track. She swam back, and started doing backflips again. "Yay! I'm tired now. Puddinguu, puddinguuu!" She yelled, swimming back inside.

Seira's parents were very rich. Her mother was at work at the moment, and so was her father. She was alone, except for the maids.

She sat down on a stool, and snapped her fingers. Almost instantly a maid entered. "Pudding pudding pudding!" Seira ordered, giggling. "Yes miss." The maid swam away. "Yaaay! Cake! Cake!" Seira banged her fists on the table, laughing and giggling. The made re-entered, with a huge pile of wobbly jelly. "Wooooaaa!" Seira cried. "This is all for me?" She gaped at the maid. "Yes. Mummy and daddy said so. It's from last night." The maid said, smiling. "Yay!" Seira cried, tucking in. She heard commottion outside, and sighed. She left her cake and swam out.

"Fire barrier!" She yelled, making a barrier of fire around the house. There, no sound from outside could come in. She swam back inside, and finished her cake in peace.

The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! 2va03uv
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:50 pm

"Miss Coco, you have broken the law, act 45. No Siren Luring for the Personal Gain of a Mermaid." The judge said
"Im sorry! Please! Im just a teenager! You know what we'#re like." Coco wailed.
"Where are your paremnts?!"
Coco looked down and went quiet
"I dont know. Theydied. They got lsot at sea." She whispered.
"Well we're not sympathetic. Since you have no use being i nthe sea, we give you comunity service. Humkan Service." The judge said
"NO!" Coco shotued
"Yes, you must protect humans and land earth." The judge said
He threw a locket to her.
"Go." He said "GO!"
Coco swam up to the shore, cryign the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Karen found herself wondereing on the outskirts of Mermasitia.
She was instantly teleported to Court.
"No wondering onto the outside of the Mermasitia!" The woman said, banged her mallet and soon poor Caren was found in England, with another teen, wearing a same outwith as her.
As quick as that.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Seira wondered around after she'd finished her cake. "I know! I'll take a walk along the beach!" She said. She swam up, onto the beach where the guards where. "Can I come through please? I want to wander through the park." She said, putting on her cutest smile. "Sure, little missy!" The guards said, smiling. She jumped up, transformed, and wondered off into the park.

When she arrived, she danced around for a while, singing happily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Coco collapsed into the sand on the beach.
She felt so tired, without her tail and swimming al lthe way.
she pressed the button on her gold bracelet, and she chanegd clothes. (Neclace is for powers and mermaid turning intoo, the bracelet is for changing clothes)

The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Fish

Her boots clip clopped alogn the concrete as she walked, she had nowhere to go.
She needed to blend in, so she enrolled i nthe local high school.
(By hypnotising of course)
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:16 pm

This topic has been closed because I quit.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:27 pm

we dont fucking care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!   The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mermaid Series - Enter Seira, Coco and Caren!
Page 1 of 1