Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- The magi series - Book 1: The undead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

- The magi series - Book 1: The undead Empty
PostSubject: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:38 pm

"There is a disturbance in the force...And she has been asleep for too long..Now has to be the time.."

The room looked dark, and smelt damp, at the same time. The only thing in the middle was a huge base, with a human puppet inside. The only lights came from the walls, a blue script running across.

- The magi series - Book 1: The undead Jhbq0h

The girl stepped out, shaking herself out, to get rid of the wetness. "Mama..I must do this for mama...I'm hungry."

Her indigo eyes blared, seeing the dark room, for the first time.

Last edited by Flora Iris on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:42 pm

The next tube opened. It was a ghost, who soon became human as she stepped. She had a ilver short dress, brown hair and silver eyes. She looked timidly at everything, looking over at the puppet-girl with big eyes.

The girl next to her gave a feirce look, so Jamie [ The ghost girl ] scrambled out the room, and into the next one, breathing heavily.

Last edited by Kayleigh Jaylo on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Hey can i join in?

Its kim/mewcutie :3
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Sure, but double-check with Beh 'cos it's kinda her RP
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:53 pm

But the girl with indigo eyes leaped up, and soared away. The breakage in the tube had caused the girl to become hungry. For blood. For war. To help her become stronger. To rule...the world. She flew into a series of rooms and hallways, looking around at the ancestor pictures... Tunique IIX, and all the other pictures stared back at her. She got bored, and took up her scithe. It looked a bit like this...

- The magi series - Book 1: The undead Mb6bz8

The girl then ripped open the ceiling, with her scithe. The sharp blade had been carved out of crystal and it was a VERY VERY sharp weapon. She slowly glided out, on top of london, breathing in the fresh air.

"I am here to conqoure the world."

Last edited by Flora Iris on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

[[ You can join in, but please use brackets and please dont be a grim reaper like my char. You can be a human tho. Also nadia, please edit, look on msn Smile Also please look at rp order. You can post next after Nadia ]]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:56 pm

[K.
My chara can just be a normal power dude with fire powers 8D]
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:57 pm

[[ Aight. Btw, nadias on brb, being a therapist. What's your msn so we don't have to post on here to chat? BTW No anime pictures unless you drew them!!! My msn is caitlini@blueyonder.co.uk ]]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:04 pm

[[ Aighty ho, added ya ]]
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Can I meet with Candi in the next room? []

Jamie looked around. She tensed all over her body, as she grab hold of a weapon.

Her silky, sleek auburnish hair flew everywhere as a blue star wand was given to her, and a smirk slowly grew on her face slyly.
Great.
She thought, as the wand was clutched in her hand.

- The magi series - Book 1: The undead 1tndqt
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:13 pm

[[ No, you are in an entirely different place! IDC what you do just not in the same building as me! ok? So edit post please D; ]]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:27 pm

[ i'LL meet up wit kih dood]

Candi ran in and ate jamie "YO YO YO BLING BLING"

JK

[Normally she looks like this: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Red_hair_Girl_by_bikoya ]

Kira stood on her own ina room of a palace. There were not windows the floor and walls were stone.
Around her was a ring of fire.

http://robbuz.deviantart.com/art/Wanna-play-with-fire-106822988

(Sorry need o use anime pic)
Her gold heel clipped against the cold stone floor as she walked through the fire.
Suddenly it engulphed her, and she creamed
She was beinbg pulled and pulled but she ouldent open her eyes.
Then, she hit the ground quickly.
She was on grass.
It was night
She looked around and flicked her brown/ginger hair back, still in her fire outfit (she'll always be in that outfit)
Earth.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:31 pm

Flora Iris flew down to earth. Unrecalled magic supplies were being sent out in huge waves. "What is this..." She mumbled, and flew down to earth.

She landed down, with huge billows of dust echoing around her. "I'm stronger..." She mumbled. She was down a dark allyway, and there was nobody there. She started walking down. "Now what.." She mumbled. She examined a list which she had picked up before leaving her room.

Up first...Mr Talleux.

He was easily dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Kira walked through the palk, barefoot.
"Hey sexy"

Kira turned.
"Oh please." she hissed, and let out a large flame from her hand, which grew into a giant tiger head that wrapped itself around the man

While she was walking she looked around. She needed to blend in to compelte her mission.

A fire flame engulphed her, and when it went away, she had flat long red hair. Her eyes went from yellow to brown. (She looks like the drawn picture)
Now she just needed to find the right people
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:43 pm

"Mr Talleux.. who is this guy? Maybe somebody from a school or something..."
She studied the note again, and wrote down. "Adress, please..."
Almost instantly, an adress appeared.
She smiled to herself, and began to walk to woodcote avenue.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:04 am

"Move" Kira said burning peiople who crowded around ahouse, a man o nthe floor and police everywhere and ambulences.

Kira got to the front.
"Name?" he asked
"Mr Tulleux. Unknown causes of dea-" He started
"Enough," She said, ansd saw Flora i nthe distance, and wlaked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:53 am

[[ She hasn't even committed the crime yet! Rewind..]]

Flora was still walking down woodcote avenue. "Maybe to act less conspicious, I should dress as a student. Hehe.." She giggled. "Exactly what I'll do!" She murmered, taking out her notebook again. "Tneduts a otni em mrofsnart esaelp," She wrote. Instantly, she was transformed.
- The magi series - Book 1: The undead 2q2fkua
She giggled again, and knocked at Mr Talleux's door. "Coming!" He cried. She smiled to herself. The door opened. "Hello there Mr. Talleux, I came for private tutoring..." She said, handing a 50 pound note to him. "Oh, uh, I see. Tutoring in..--" "French." Flora smiled. "Shall we?" She danced into the room, smiling a wicked grin. "Alright. This one." Mr. Talleux said, opening a door. Flora danced in. She then snapped her fingers. The windows and doors snapped shut. Her disguise melted. She cackled.
"Hehehe.."
"Wh-What's happening?!" Cried poor Mr. Talleux, gasping in horror.
"Welcome to death..." She murmered, taking her scithe out. She closed her eyes, and sliced him in half.

She had a little too much fun in fabricating the evidence.

She had asked for a gun and shot him when he was dead, too. She had sewn up all his bodily bits and cleaned up the blood, except for the place where the bullet was. She smiled, and darted out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Jamie was walking slowly up the path.
She saw a girl slowly walking with a gun.
"Crap!" Jamie breathed, slowly running. The girl ran after her.
Jamie felt her self being lighter and l i g h t e r and lighter..
She was in the air!
"What the?" She said, seeing the girl from above.
"Ohgod." Jamie said, as the girl below had one eye screwed up. She loaded the revolver, Jamie heard the click of it. The girl held up the gun with two hands. Jamie closed her eyes.
BANG
Jamie stared.
"I'M ALIVE!" She yelled.
"Not for long!" The girl yelled, shooting again. It didn't hit. It went through Jamie! [The ghostly one happens only when Jamie is about to die. Not all the time. XD ]
Jamie flew down, and turned invisible and ran. The girl heard foot steps and chased after her.
Jamie suddenly stopped as the girl ran passed her.
Phewww.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:05 pm

"Where'd she go?! If anybody see's me with this they MUST die!" Flora yelled, shooting in random places. "Where are you hiding, little girl?" She snarled, lips curled back in a grimace. In the end she gave up, putting the gun away. "I'll get her later. For now, I don't know her name..But I'll find her." Flora snarled, running away.

She ran to the point she had landed first, then flew up the sky like she did before. Almost instantly she saw her 'house'. The one she had been created in. She flew onto the crumbling garden. Tredding slowly, she opened the door.

The house only had one room, her bedroom. Since Flora was a puppet, she didn't need to have bodily uses. But if they got too bored...It was easier to sleep.

Flora Iris sat down alone. In her chair.

Wondering about the world and why she was created.

She knew this much; she had to get rid of every human on earth.

Starting with the girl who had seen her earlier.

Mr. Talleux was only a practice round.

- The magi series - Book 1: The undead 11m4a2q
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 pm

This topic has been closed because I quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The magi series - Book 1: The undead   - The magi series - Book 1: The undead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The magi series - Book 1: The undead
Page 1 of 1