Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Go down 
3 posters

Vote (Read message below and please take this seriously)
I have read all of your ideas for rules and I agree all they way.
ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Vote_lcap100%ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
I have not read all of your ideas, and I am neutral about your ideas as rules.
ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Vote_lcap0%ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have read all of your ideas for rules and I disagree with your ideas.
ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Vote_lcap0%ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have not reas all your ideas for rules but I disagree with your ideas.
 0% [ 0 ]
I have read all of your ideas, and there are only a few of them that I agree to.
 0% [ 0 ]
I have not read all of your ideas, but there are a few that I agree to.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:03 am

Alright I have a few ideas for rules that I think should be taken into place. If you choose that you like only some of them, please reply to the forum the ones you like, why you like them, and the ones you dislike, and why you don't like them. Please take this seriously.
Quitting

Quitting can be taken greatly out of porportion. So here's a definition.
Quitting: Leaving and not comming back. Therefore, if you were to quit you must apply to return. Keep in mind that when you apply you can be declined, and, well, you just have to deal with it. So, if you were to want to take a leave of abscence which is to leave for a certain amount of time and then returning, then you would have to then inform the band members about taking your leave of abscense inside the Vacations column in the very front of the website.

When quitting, you should be sure that this is something you want to do. When you do, you have the minimum of 2 weeks before you can apply to return back into the Pearlz band.
Quitting rate
The quitting rate is held under the Applications on Sub Boards, listing the characters and records how many times that the character has quit and taken a leave of absence.

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:39 am

About the minimum of 2 weeks; Could it depend on the punishment given, and the whole band agrees?

Look on my topping for Arguements/Leaders. It also says some stuff. It's a sticky/announcement.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:37 pm

No punishments.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:47 pm

We need punishments. What if the person kept repeating the same thing again and again, givng everybody hate ad misery and yet no punishments?
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Note how I say

UNDER
CONSTRUCTION!!!

I will be giving out more information, until then be sure NOT TO CLICK ANYTHIGN ON THE POLL OR MAKE A DECISION YET.
Gracias Chicas <33
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]   ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION : Idea [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Page 1 of 1