Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new singer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

A new singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Oliver caught up with Tash in the usual outfit. Casual school wear. Almost beach wear. But it was common in Malibu, not at all frowned upon.
Oliver browsed the foreign exchange students for any ladies. Lily caught this and slapped him on the arm.
"Oliver, snap out of it. They're already pairing off!"
Oliver shook his head, dazed, and he looked at this one tanned girl with black, curly, hair.
"No... That's the one... She seems lost. And seems in desperate need of help."
Oliver smirked.
"Watch this.. I'll prove you wrong."
Oliver said to her, walking over in his 'suave' way.

A new singer - Page 2 Peace_mitchel

He did the peace sign.
"Hi.. Welcome to Malibu, America, I'm Oliver Oscar Oken. But you can call me Ollie... Or even Ooo."
The girl looked at him and giggled, openly checking him out.
Lily turned to Tash.
"I can't believe it worked."
She said in an annoyed way.
"MUAHAHAHAMUAHHAHAHAHAHA."
Oliver's eyes widened and he noticeably almost jumped out of his skin. It was such a familiar evil laugh, emitted from her.
"Ruh...Rico?"
She shook her head.
"That's my cousin! You know him??"
Oliver looked like he was going to faint, he noticeably paled, standing there rigid.

A new singer - Page 2 3051_emily_osment_1176930034
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Tash stared.
"Woah." she said
She started laughing.
"That's RICOS cousin!" Lily laughed, too.
Tash smirked.
She fumbled in her school bag and saw the tickets.
"I'll tell him later." She mumered to herself.
"Whats that?" Lily asked.
"Nothing" Tash said.
Suddenly Jake strolled over.
"ugh..." Tash said.
"Aahhh" Lily said.
"Ladies, Ladies. I need some privacy." Jake said as some girls nodded.
"Okkk, BYE JAKIEEEHH" They sighed.
"Hi, Lolly. Move please?" He said and gave her a wink.
"Y-yh-yuh-Yes JAKEIEIEIEIEEEEH." She said.
Tash rolled her eyes.
"Look, about the dance. It's fine. I'm not going. But please accept these tickets of KOL." He smirked, giving his prize dazzlin smile.
Tash drooled and staredfor abit.
"No." She said.
"They are solllld ouuuuuuuuut." He said, waving them in her face.
"No."
Jake then took one of Tash's hands akwardly.
He bent over to whisper.
"Please take these lillies then" He said. He pulled away and gave her a wink.
Tash nodded, dazed. Lily came back over.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:10 pm

"Ollie, what's wrong?"
She sounded genuinely concerned, but all Oliver could see was Rico's face, staring at him, mocking him. Oliver stepped back.
"GO AWAY, RICO!"
He shouted at her. She frowned, and looked angry, she huffed.
"Well! If you think I'm a boy, I guess I won't waste my time on you."
And with that, she turned away. Oliver had luckily missed the whole saga between jake and Tash, and he returned to them, fists clenched. Lily looked fit to burst.
"Don't...You...Dare.."
He said through clenched teeth. Lily didn't, and she managed the occassional hoot.
Ron looked at Tash, frowning.
"What's up with her."
"Jake Ryan. Invited her to see Kol."
Oliver jumped up and down with glee, ignoring the Jake Ryan part.
"KINGS OF LEON?? I LOVE THAT BAND!"
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:18 pm

"Lily! I didn't accept to ACTUALLY go with the jerk! Geezzz.." Tash said, fumbling through her bag.
"I have my own tickets." Tash said.
She shook her head and saw Lexi.
"Lexi, Lexi! Want the flowers?" She said and shoved some flowers at Lexi.
"Surree! I LOVE Lillies." She smiled.
The bell went and Lily rushed off because Science was a 1/4 of a acre away.
Tash walked slowly to Drama with Oliver.
"I have the two tickets to KOL. Want to go?" She whispered.
It's not lik imgoing to invite anyone else!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:40 pm

"Oh gee would I?!!?!"
He threw himself at Tash and hugged her tightly.
"THankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou."
He did a Jackson there, by repeating it fast, and then he jumped up and down, taking hold of her hands and doing the group,
"YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!"
He grinned like mad, clearly happy at being invited. After this sudden rush, he panted, and shook his damp hair.
"Phew.. Drama... What are we doing?"
He asked, as they closed in on their classroom.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Tash rubbed some of Olivers sweat off of her hand when he touched her hand.
"I think it's..." She said, looking up.
"Greek stuff. Ugh. Love ewwwwwwww!" Tash declared.
Lexi wasn't in their Drama group. Neither was Jake.
But two extra devils were.
"I'm SO beautiful today!"
"Yeah, Amber! Your SO Hott! So am I! hehehehee!" Ashley said, clapping her hands.
They both got through the door.
"Who is ready to praise.."
"ME!" Amber said
"Her!" Ashley said
"Because I am on the NEXT round of.. Singing with the POP sensations! I don't know who i'm singing with!" Amber said.
"OoOoOoO IT COULD BE ISIS!"
"Isis? OHHH ISIS BLACK!" Amber said
She jumped on the table
"Hidden life, you hide beneath me, in the shadows... Of which you can't see at night; the party comes alive, at day atschool! I barely survive." Amber sung.
It was fantastic, but nobody clapped.
Everyone suddely sung the first verse.
"SuuuuuuuuuuurviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeIEIEIEIE!!!!!" Ashley sung
"ASHLEY! Snaps and CLAPS ONLY!" Amber screamed.
Ashley hung her head.
"Pfft, look at them trying to be like M- Isis!" Tash said akwardly.
"Remember the concert is today so I was going to leave like.. right now.Concert is at 3pm and it's 1pm now. Can you do a nose bleed on me?" Tash said, giving a packet of Ketchup.
"You can just pretend to carry me to the medical room and then we skip." Tash said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:21 am

Oliver winced.
"near lunch time too."
He said, sounding truly grossed out by the singing.
"Isis Black. Poor Isis, for once.. If it is her, of course."
He added, and snatched the ketchup packet from her, sighing.
"You know I do the best nosebleeds, papercuts, and bit my tongues. But oookay."
He tore open the corner of the sashe, and pushed back her fringe with a hand, holding it there, eyes narrowed, tongue stuck out the corner of his lips in concentration.
He squirted the crimson thick liquid all over her nose and around.
"Right... Put your hand over it... And pretend it really really hurts.."
Oliver made an odd squeaking noise.
"Ooooh I can't wait for it!!"
He said in an excited way, and then suddenly looked grim, chucking the packet into the bin beside them. He linked his arm through hers, clearing his throat so he could get 'into character'.
He quickly got up, yanking Tash up too by accident.
"QUICK! TASH HAS HAD A NOSEBLEED!"
He dramatically yelled. Just great (!).
The teacher wondered over, frowning.
"I'll take her. Let's see."
Oliver looked panicked.
"Errr.. It doesn't need to be seen..."
He laughed nervously.
"She needs to go.. NOW."
"Okay Oken, you are both excused."
And with that, Oliver dragged Tash out of the classroom. He beamed.
"How good was that?"
He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:11 pm

"Brill!" Tash said, stepping out of her stilletos and into her flat shoes. S
he stuffed the Stillettos into her bag, and made a dash for it.
She would be in first row for KOL becase it was 2pm and most people arrived at 3pm.
"My house is free. We can get ready there!" Tash smiled.
Oliver nodded as Tash sidled round and out the school.
As soon as they escaped they RAN to Tashes house.

Tash walked down the stairs.
She had her usually shades insterted on her nose, bright pink stilletos on, a top that said "I <33 Caleb" [main singer of KOL] outlined her eyes she had some glitter eyeliner, silver eyeshadow and some lip liner and that was it.
She had a short skirt above her knees.
The last time she wore it it was below the knees, Tash obviously was taller. The skirt was silver and she wore black tights with it.
The last bit was her hair.
She added a fake glitter highlight in her light brown hair, and made it a tiny bit wavier.
She sat on the Sofa, next to Oliver.
"Like the outfit." She said
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:25 pm

Oliver felt rather uncomfortable when Tash came downstairs, showing off her outfit as she sat down on the sofa.
He had turned on the TV, being bored at having to wait. He felt uncomfortable because he wanted to change his clothes, as she had. But of course, in a male way. He nodded, grinning.
She looked beautiful. But intimidatingly tall.
"Bit glittery and shiny and tall. But...Wow..."
Was all he managed, as The Raconteurs came on with Steady as She Goes on MTV. He nodded his head.
"Good song."
He murmered.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:29 pm

"Thanks!"Tash said, spinning arond excitedly.
"Ok, OK! Let's go! I hired a limo."
"Seriously??" Oliver said.
"Yep!" Tash said, and got in the back.
It was now 2.45pm.
"Thanks for coming." Tash said, and looked at Oliver, lowering her sunglasses so you could see her grey eyes.
"Thanks for inviting me! And no prob." He said.
Tash smiled.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Oliver stared in awe at the limo, that he almost forget to get in! As he sat down on the leather seat, and the driver closed the door behind him, he just had to get his fingers on the alcohol.
It was the best wines and spirits and beers that could be affordable.
He poured many glasses and lined them up for the journey ahead, no matter how short it was.
Oliver picked up a chapagne glass and guzzled it up, then took up some beer and slurped that up. Then some Baileys from the coctail glass. Gone within a second. He felt dizzy, so he slumped back on the seat without seatbelts and sighed contentedly, closing his eyes and dropping off to sleep rather like a small child would.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Tash too, was feeling SLIGHTLY dizzy.
After gulping:

1 glasses of pimms
1 shot of bailey
2 glasses of wine

She she instantly hiccuped while doing up Olivers seatbelt.
She sort of laid on Oliver, in a huggig type postistion.
Tash soon fell asleep in that posistion.
Soon the driver pulled up, though.
She feltabit better, not being TOO drunk.She sort of stagger though, cuching Oliver as he walked to a empy concert, as it was about 2.45, still.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Oliver felt as if he was walking on clouds. He had not properly woken up yet, and it showed in the way he stumbled and staggered about. It was his own fault for drinking those drinks and mixing them at a young age. It was a surprise that he was able to take in that load, as it was the first time ever he had drunk something with alcohol in it.
Oliver slowly, and groggily, looked through his greasy, smooth, shiny, fringe at Tash, and smiled in a dopy way. No one had arrived, and that gave Oliver the peace and quiet he needed to speak to Tash.
"Dad won't mind if we dru...Dru...Dra...Drinkered loads?"
He asked in a rather slurred way, smirking almost proudly.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Tash staggered one way, then fell back then stood up again.
"N-yenoyee" she staggered
"heehee.... She said, holding Olivers hand akwardly hen sitting down and clapping slowly when KOL was announced.
"Heya, tonight. I am singing sex on fire." He said, for the first song

"WOOO!!" Tash yelled in a weird voice.
"Thank you, that was 7 of our songs. Thank you, nd goodnight everybody!" Caleb said.
Tash slowly got up and just fell into the limo to sleep.
It was a hour drive, if Tash could quickly brush and floss in the limo, she might make it as NON drunk.. Even though she was abit... slurred.
Tash just slept, brown hair covering her face.

Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Oliver listened to the whole set, and clapped apprectiatively. He was not as loud as Tash, and even got embarassed by her in his drunken state, as many adoring fangs of Kings of Leon looked up in annoyance at the drunken girl who was not known to be Isis. How embarassing if word had gotten out.
Oliver felt sick, and was glad that they had stopped playing, ignoring the many fans calling out for encores. He had loved the sensation as Tash grabbed for his hand, no matter how harsh it had been. He stumbled off to a hedge and threw up the contents of his stomach in it, then whiped his mouth and snatched some water bottle off of a kid, before spit-washing the rest out. Though sweaty, he did not smell of sick or sweat.
He clambered into the limo, extremely tired and starting to feel the effects of a hangover. He watched Tash fall asleep, glumly smiled, and took up her hand in his, kissing the top of her head, then nestling into her brown hair, and falling asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:46 pm

The next day, Tas woke up.
She sighed.
Jackson was already up so Tash was in for a surprise.
"Can I make you breakfast?" He offered
"Nah, you've probably put hot sauce in it." Tash said

[GT SORRY GTG]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:02 am

Oliver was still curled up in his bed, lightly snoring as his breathing ruffled his sticky fringe. He suffered from a bad headache, and bad dreams. He tossed and turned frequently in his sleep, looks on his face showed up uncomfortable and wishing to break free from whoever's grasp he believed he was in.
Suddenly, his mother burst into the room, deciding this was the best time to wake Oliver up for a Thursday day of school. The door banging against the wall should have woken up Oliver. He would have already stood up to salute his own mother. But it did not.
His mother frowned, considering this to be unlike Oliver. She took out her whistle from her navy-blue trousers and blew on it until her cheeks bulged and were crimson. She looked hamster-like.
At this, Oliver's eyes widened and he cried out, fighting to get the covers off. This was a usual drill, but Oliver acted like it was his first. As he scrambled to get up, and finally saluted, he looked his mother in the face, and realised that she did not look impressed. He chewed at his bottom lip nervously.
"Ma'am."
He nervously said, as his mother tapped the whistle in her other rough palm.
"Oliver. Why did you not get up as usual?"
She asked in her firm, officer tone. Oliver found her intimidating at times, but had grown not to wet his trousers each time she shouted at him to wash the dishes.
"Err... I was very tired, ma'am."
It showed in his bleary, red, eyes. Oliver's mum peered at her son, and tutted.
"Now you're up, I expect the usual routine of a daily shower, hard shampooing, changing into clothes, and brushing and washing face. Deoderant, eating cereal, then leaving the house."
With that, Oliver raised a hand to salute, again, and she left the room, slamming the door behind herself.
That got Oliver wondering how his father had ever married her. His father, unlike his mother, was gentle, and still held his hand in parking lots. It was embarassing. His dad had craftily already left for the florists shop he owned. He did not sleep with his mother. That time they made Oliver was a one-off.
Oliver sighed, and got into action, trying to recollect memories of last night, and getting together his act to get himself painkillers.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:30 pm

Tash, unlike Oliver did not feel at all dozey. She felt fine!
Tash slowly hauled herself off of the sofa to eat some cereal. She put on a dark pink top with sequin arms, a small light pink cardigan and jeans. She put on some flatties and left.
She got her silver bag and walked straight to her first lesson, French.
Tash was french so obviously, top set. She smirked up at the lady teacher.
"Oui, accord. Todaii you shal get a exchenge persone from francias. Boii or gurl." She said.
All the boys said "GIRL"
All the girls said "BOY."
"Oke, oke."
"They shall be here tomarrow, oke?"
"OK."
Tash smiled. She LOVED French guys.
She had been out with many before.
Shesighed and walked to break
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Oliver smirked. French girls. How exciting. Even though he knew he should stay with Tash, he couldn't help but get side-tracked. French girls came from a romantic country. That meant they would be absolutely beautiful, or 'hott'.
He sat next to his male friends, who were all talking excitedly, and even bragging before they had even seen the girl they wanted. Oliver joined in.
A new singer - Page 2 Mitchel_musso
Lily joined also, just as Oliver began to loudly say that his girl was to be the hottest. She rolled her eyes, arms folded.
"Oliver. If she was hott, she would run away when she got to see you."
The boys laughed, and Lily looked triumphant, arms still folded. Oliver was quick to jump off of his chair and glare at Lily.
"Why are you always so mean to me?"
He hissed.
Lily's face seemed to drop at this. She looked sad, and small. Oliver felt sorry for her, and his anger extinguished.
A new singer - Page 2 Emily28
The next thing happened so fast. It happened within a blur.
Before Oliver could even ask if she was okay, Lily had launched herself at him, and was planting a kiss upon his lips before he could say anything. Oliver was so shocked, his eyes widened, then he relaxed, and he put his arms around her waist, and pulled closer.
There were wolfwhistles indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Tash was smirking to herself.
"Hott guy, eh?" She smirked, looking over to Lexxi, who of course was chatting, too.
Lexxi was the only girl in Tash's class, the only girl TASH knew.
Lexxi smiled over at Tash and gave a cheeky wink. She obviously wrote down to have a french guy on the exchange.
Suddenly, Collin a guy from Olivers class went over to Lexxi
"Message from the head."
The french teacher rolled her eyes and nodded.
Collin went over to Lexxi.
"Tell everyone in your class that Oliver kissed Lily!"
Lexxi noded and started whispering.
A girl sitting next to Tash started whispering.
"I'm not too keen on french guys, only american.. There is a guy I like now.." She said.
"Oooh! It's Jack! I've noticed James and Harry eyeing you!"
Gina looked pleased.
"I've noticed Oliver likes you."
Tash burst out laughing but Gina ignored it.
A Cute guy behind Tash poked her on the back with a ruler.
"Oliver made out with Lily and now they are going to be Boyfriend/girlfriend and get married with 8 kids and move to a quiet village in india and riase monkeys." Jay said.
"Shame though, I thought you were kinda cute. Brunettes like you.... suit him... but maybe you would suit... me."Jay said.
Tash ignored this.
I can't be friends with him! It would be akward seeing him with.. Lily..
Tash thought.
The bell went [xD Sorry I posted that twice now]
And Tash officially headed off to break.
There was one spot where EVERYONE liked, the Publ. Spot.
Jake went up behind Tash.
"Guess who?" He said in a hott, male voice.
Tash sighed.
"Jay??" She said as a joke.
"No, me!" He said and turned around
"Taaadaa." he said.
Tash actually felt alittle sorry for him.
"Want to go to the dance with me?" He repeated.
"Jake.. No!" Tash said.
Jake ignored this and pulled her hip so it was infront of his.
Tash kicked behind her, a good aim and kicked where it hurt.
Soon Jay went up to Tash.
"Hmm?" Tash said.
"Well, I saw what happened with Jake.. Don't hurt me but... will you go to the dance with mee?" He said, flicking back his long blonde hair.
Tash smiled weakly.
"..Yeah."
Jay ran off happily, obviously scoring that he got in with Tash.
Tash went to the other secret spot right at the corner of the field.
She sighed and lay her head on the small patch of grass. It was guided off by trees and a fence so not many people except for just Lex and Oliver knew this.
She didn't want anyone else to know.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Oliver felt like he was going to throw up. Though he had enjoyed it... It was not right.
"Crayons.... You...Me..."
He sounded exasperated. Lily, too, looked shocked at what she had just done in front of everyone.
She whispered into his ear.
"Not out here... In that patch of grass...The fence and trees place."
Oliver nodded at her whisper, and followed after her. THey looked like friends, not at all like lovers. Oliver ran after Lily and they launched themselves over the fence and through the trees to the clearing. Lily immediately halted, and Oliver frowned.
"Lily--"
But he stopped, and saw Tash, sitting there, clearly wanting to be alone. Lily began to back off, acting unusually shy. Oliver stood there, not sure whether to break the peace and quiet and tranquility of the place.
"Errr."
He cleared his throat.
"Tash.. Are you okay?"
He wasn't about to boot her off of this spot. Lily drew up to be beside Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:02 pm

"..Not really.." She said. She kept her head down, hidden behind a tree.
"I think I made a mistake.." She said.
She held up her knees and sighed.
Do I LOVE Jay or NOT?
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Oliver went into comforting-friend mode, and went and sat down ebside Tash on the grass.
"Mistake? What mistake?"
He asked her, peering into her face, almost searching for the answer with his puppy-dog eyes. Lily sat the other side of Tash and peered into her face too.
"What mistake?"
She also asked.
"Spit it out and we can help."
She comforted.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Tash fell back
"Nothing." She said.
She sat up on the hay like seating
She sighed again.
She went for her phone and left it.
She put her bag on a small patch of hay.
She glanced on a tiny bitof opening.
Tash sighed once more and lay back
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:04 am

Oliver exchanged looks with Lily. Wow she was really upset for some reason. Oliver felt the feminine feeling of hurt, as she wouldn't tell them.
"Look, we're your friends. You should tell us."
He minded, and Lily nodded, totally agreeing. She slipped behind Tash and went and knelt beside Oliver, putting her head on his shoulder. Oliver had never considered her to be his girlfriend, so he looked stiff as she did so. He didn't acknowledge her doing so, nor did he prevent it. He just stared at Tash, waiting, and watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new singer   A new singer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new singer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: