Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Empty
PostSubject: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 pm

The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one BeautifulTay

Sarah sat up from the sofa, going to the dressing room in her bedroom. Pinned on the walls were pictures of her in a clear background, a beautiful picture of her.
The only possesion in Sarah's apartment was her dressingroom.
When she was a model, Sarah had spent all her money [ $50, 000 ] On makeup, clothes, beauty and shoes and mirrors and posters of her in her apartment.
Her parents kicked her out of her house, and she dropped out of Secondary School at 16.
Sarah is 17 and lives off of her last food money for her life, which is only $5, 000.
Sarah has been warned by relatives to sell clothes to earn money.
She would NOT do such thing!
Sarah kept her very last $30, 000 in the bank. She had been threatened b her parents if she spent it on clothes that they would send a hitman out to her.
Sarah got dess up in a black dress, that showed off her curves. She decided to actually let her hair down instead, her curls scattered around her shoulders, back and breasts.
She put on some small heels and set out to a night club.
Sarah saw a mysterious girl sitting in the corner of the club, black ringlets and unusual eyes. [Sek]
Sarah went over to her
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Brian, at the exact same time, was sitting in that nightclub. He wore a Hawaiian shirt in oranges and blues with pictures of clouds and suns on it. He also wore shabby blue jeans, covered in splatters of white and red paint. There was also the brown plain shoes. Rather like clogs. But not so. He looked quite young, with wide blue eyes, and a finely shaped pink mouth. He was pale, and had curly black hair (Av) with an oliver-green beret perched atop. His nose was quite triangular, with two finely-shaped nostrils. He was a comedian. It seemed to be quite clear in the way he dressed.
Today, he was out with his mates. They were trying to pull girls. Unsucessfully. They had spotted the two girls chatting to each other, and murmered about plans and plots to gain their trust. They sent the funny man forwards.
He was an adorable boy. Brian. They sometimes took advantage of him.
"Okay. Fine."
He grumbled in his typically British, stereotypical, accent. Brian unfolded his arms and stepped forwards, bravely, to meet the girls who sat down.
He looked to the blonde one, and smiled in his 'kitten-cute' way.
"Wanna see a magic trick?"
He asked, beret slanting over one eye in a clumsy way. The boy, with rather small pale, soft, hands, reached behind Sarah's ear. He was meant to reveal a penny. But instead, his eyes widened, and he had to take two hands, to pull out a long line of hankerchiefs. He laughed nervously, the boy's laughter heard from there. He blushed.
"That doesn't usually happen, hold on."
He cleared his throat, and tried again, throwing the hankerchiefs in the nearest bin. He then reached behind Sekura's ear, and pulled out a packet of condoms. More laughter from almost the whole club. He blushed crimson and chucked them at the boys who called out for them. He ran back to the boys, face in his arms as he sat at the bar, blocking out the sounds of their laughter and insults.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Sekura was sitting at the edge of a stool, her legs crossed and her chin resting on her right fist, her left hand twirling one of those cheesy umbrellas that the bartender put in the ladies' drinks.
She wore a black miniskirt with loose laces down her legs and wrapping up a rum colored courset. For shoes she wore silver heels that had straps of silver string that wrapped up her shins, and silver hoops that was easily visable with the dark ringlets.
When she saw the blond walk up to her, she smirked, "You aren't one of those lesbians, are you?" She didn't even have to look at the girl to know that she was there, her dark emerald eyes only glued to the glass that was 1/3rd filled with some sort of champaigne.
She took out the umbrella and tossed it to the side, picking up the glass and sipping more, just barely drunk.
When the man went up to the two, she smirked and winked lightly, covering her mouth and laughing when the condems came out from behind her ear. "Damn, I thought I used those all." She winked again and finished off her drink.
"So, blondie. I didn't get your name, did I?" She reached a hand, "I"m Sekura, call me whatever you think fits." She smirked lightly and moved her glass absentmindedly toward the bartender who picked it up and tossed it into a sink.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Sarah smirked, but chuckled appreciativly when the trick happened. "Shame he didn't do that to me!" Sarah whispered loudly, deliberatly then she chuckled once more.
"Sarah." Sarah said, pinning a bit of curl behind her ear. [curl, not ringlets xP]
"But call me Jessica, thats my second name. I hate the name Sarah" Sarah said.
Jessica looked at her Cocktail.
It was called Day and Night, with orange at the top and a mixed blue colour at the bottom it had a carefully thin slice of dragonfruit place on the outer V of the Cocktail.
Sarah smiled, putting the Dragonfruit across her lips and then threw it to the end of the table.
Sarah sipped lightly as the ravishig taste of the flavours went on all 3 of the main tastebuds in Sarah's tongue.
"Anyway, tell us about yourself, dear." Sarah said.
She only said the `dear` part because she chuckled and took a second glance at Brian, he looked about 15 trying to get into a eighteens club.
Sarah began to put her bag under the table.
"Oi, waiter man." Sarah said as the waiter came by.
"Do you mind getting my friend's here a drink, Yeah? On the house. You have one two, dear. Looks like you're pumped out." Sarah smirked, tossing a £20 note to him as she selected a `Foxy Lady` Cocktail
"Foxy You, or the Cocktail?" The waiter joked and winked. Sarah winked back and leant over to whisper something to the waiter. Sarah raised her eyebrow and the Waiter chuckled.
"Actually, It'll be on me." The waiter said and threw Sarah a peice of paper with numbers on.
Sarah collected her cash.
"That always happens." Sarah smirked.
She ripped up the paper and looked at Brian.
"You didn't think I was going to call him?" She smirked as she collected her drink and a different waiter came to take Brian and Sekura's order.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Brian was repeatedly poked, and he slowly, blearily, looked up. His mouth was slightly open gormlessly, beret slanted on his wild curly hair.
"Some bird's letting you order a drink on her."
Brian frowned and looked around for the 'bird'. He saw Sarah, and blinked twice. The cringing of the trick he had unsucessfully tried to pull off came back to him, and he went a sickly pale, and seemed to shrivel up, like a wilting flower. He was speechless, and just managed a few small gasps that sounded like sobs of repeated 'sorrys'. His 'mate' pat him on the back, and he coughed out his order quickly.
"Pink Flamingo!"
Everyone surrounding him looked around, thinking that a girl had a rather manly voice. It turned out to be a man, and they all burst out laughing. You see, a Pink Flamingo was considered to be a feminine drink, due to the non-alcoholic content and the bright pink colour. The bartender glanced at him and chuckled spitefully, before crushing up icecubes and slipping them in, going to the slushie vender and pouring some of the smooth pink drink out.
Brian shakily reached up to his beret and rammed it down onto his curls, which immediately bounced up.
"I'm really sorry. I...It doesn't really happen like that...I...I...I swear."
He stuttered, genuinely looking frightened as if Sarah would bite off his head.
"T...Tell the other one I'm s...Sah...Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Sekura smiled softly, "Thanks."
When she heard the boys make fun of the man she had just meant, she stared them down, "I'll have some Fire Whiskey, please." She growled, then turning.
Well, men were making fun of the poor guy about a women's drink, how would they handle her with a man's drink?
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 pm

"Yeah!" Sarah agreed.
"Where are this little sh.." Sarah said and turned to the bartender and grinned.
She whispered to Brian.
"Want me to pummel them?" Sarah said, looking happier as she sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Brian looked at Sarah oddly. Girls pummeling boys?? He didn't want to be bullied further, so he hurridly shook his head, laughing and tittering in a nervous way. The drink came to him with a black straw, in a thin long glass, with the Orangina advertisement logo curved around the glass. He stared in at the pink contents for some time, feeling playful punches being thrown at his arm.
He looked to Sekura and smiled weakly. It seemed like she was trying to be in on it. Stop the boys from teasing him. He readjusted his beret nervously. No one seemed to notice the Fire Whiskey. It was not such a male drink. Prostitutes were known to drink it. And since (NO OFFENCE XD) Sekura looked like she was one, due to the outfit, they cared not at all, but counted their money.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:57 am

Sekura paused and turned her head to stare at them, a serious look on her face.
"You wish." She growled, rolling her eyes and taking a sip of the fire whiskey. She eyed the magician-man and smirked, reaching a hand over Sarah, "Sekura. Pleasure to meet you." She broke into a light smile, the fire whiskey in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:12 am

Sarah shook the hand.
"Same with you." Sarah smiled.
Sekura seems realy nice
Sarah looked up to Brian.
"Those your friends?" Sarah said as Brian smiled and proudly nodded.
With raised eyebrows,
"HAte 'em" Sekura and Sarah said loudly and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:08 pm

(Woah woah wait a second. Please don't RP Brian. He would never do that. XD)

Brian shook the offered hand with a lot of hesitation. He then released it, after a few minutes of just sharing at the linked hands, and then he sipped at his drink through the straw.
"Brian.. Mckenst.."
He slowly said, eyeing the two lovely ladies. When he was asked if that gang of 'lovely' men were his friends, he nodded slowly, and almost wearily, it seemed. Then he was told that the girls hated them. There seemed to be a slight smirk upon his lips. He then finished off the drink, swallowed the icecubes whole, and stood up.
"I have to prepare for tomorrow's show. I'm not really a magician, as you can see." He was speaking in a full sentance, hooray! "I'm a comedian. Look, I'll see you tomorrow.. Depends if you want to come The Verve, which is just down the road, or not. Bye."
He waved a lazy hand at them and walked off in his weird and baggy outfit. Brian left them all, and turned out of the club, the loud throbbing music leaving his ears that were nestled under his curls. He found the usual spot where he had set up his home, just a few blocks away after walking and being called names by gangs of teenagers. He huddled up in his rather small cardboard box, shivering lightly, and read the scribbled notes he had written on tissue paper with someone's lost pen. He took what he could find.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Sekura smirked and laughed with Sarah from saything the same thing, then sighed, finishing off the Fire Whiskey.
"Well, girly, I've never seen you around before. Where d'you hang out?"
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:28 pm

"Well.." Sarah hesitated.
"Nowhere, I just moved here. I play a electric Bass and sing. Sometimes I come here to preform." Sarah lied.
"'Bout you?" Sarah said, looking up to Sekura.
Sekura was about to speak when someone entered the room. It was Savvie, her ex boss.
Cameras flashed everywhere, music stopped and crowds formed.
Savvie had a blonde bob, black sunglasses, and a tight black dress with black heels and a black boa.
Savvie looked in Sekura's direction. And noticed something.
"Oh, Jessica darling." Savvie said, holding her palm in her cheeks.
"Mwah, Mwah." Savvie said.
"Come back home dear, to modelling home."
Sarah looked shakily to Sekura.
"Uhh.. I can't, Savv." Sarah said.
"Oh, but Jess.." Savvie sad.
Sarah got up to walk away.
"Bye Sek." Sarah said and threw a peice of paper to Sekura with her number on.
Sarah ran to her flat, and went in the loft. There was a previous dream of her wanting to be a rockstar.
Sarah went to her dressing room.
She put on some clear nail varnish, some brown and gold eyeshadow, fake tan, mascara, eyeliner and curled her hair. She put on 8 bangles on each hand, brown tank top with a gold sequin cardigan and belt, jeans and boots.
She went through a door that said
Keep Out ~~
She went through it, and there was a recording studio.

She strummed on a accoustic guitar.

"I sigh to myself thinking I am well (well)

Dunno whats gonna happen to me (not yet not yet)

So far life going well but until this day

I say

I’m too young to do that same love dance

(Love dance, Love dance)

I don’t want to get into a relationship

Not yet, anway

You too wait the same day for yourself (Your self)

Darn this love dance

(Dang this love dance)

I don’t want to get involved (No, no no!)

Just leave the phone, do the same, put me on hold

Leave me be, just trust. (Trust That)

Forgive and forget, break up and never makeup

….

LOVE DANCE!

I’m to young to do that same love dance

(Love dance, Love dance)

I don’t want to get into a relationship

Not yet, anyway

You too wait the same day for yourself (Your self)

Darn this love dance

(Dang this love dance)

Save yourself that stupid Love dance

Don’t walk away, in that same prance.

I warn you, Warn you

Save yourself.

Oohh, Love Dance.

Woaah, That same old…

Love dance…"

-- Written by me ()

Sarah stopped and remixed it, added some tunes in the background, other singers, etc.

"Ugh, it's rubbish anyway!" Sarah said, thumping the desk hard. On the back of each song she wrote she put her address, and taped the CD next to it. Sarah threw the CD outside, hitting a fat man in a business suit on the head.

"Hey!" The man said, but Sarah slammed the door. The man picked up a CD.

"Oh, a CD." He said and picked it up with the lyrics, going home.

[[ I was hoping maybe the man is our director, and the same fat man sees us in a pub singing and asks us to preform together, and thats how it works? Maybe one day I invite Sek round and she's like, "Ohh, you play music?" And i'm like

"No, No! That's crap I found." I say

Sek could say "Play it." And in the end I play it and she's like "That's good, hey can I add something?" Then Sek sings and the harmony goes great together, they make a band and preform in the pub. One day Brian notices, and is invited to record with them. They all sing at the pub THEN the fatman see's them. ]]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Brian nodded.
"Yes.. If all else fails, I'll use the ginger song. When Tim Minchin uses it, it always gets em'."
He used his own material. He used fellow comedian's material. They had all met him. Bill Bailey, Michael McIntyre, Tim Minchin, Russell Brand (Git), the lot of them. Unknown to Brian, they had thought him too innocent for the buisness, and wished he would just give up and chase another career. The Verve was a good venue. Reasonably-sized stage with the commoners crowd. Probably all on E.
Brian chuckled. The venue was booked tomorrow. All comedians of all sorts were to enter. Of course, not already famous, but some famous ones would be there to scope out the newbies and maybe take them as apprentices. Brian imagined that frequently, and so as he snuggled up in his box, and tried to get enough heat to all parts of his body, he put his beret on his face, and imagined it, allowing himself to fall asleep while some drunken git pissed on him as they passed by.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Sekura's attention wasn't even braught to Savvie until she set a hand on Sarah. She looked at Sarah with a questionable look, and her hand smacked over the piece of paper on the table, taking the number and putting it inbetween her clevage. Hey, where else is she going to put it? Especially in a bar? She glared at Savvie, some airhead. She 'commented' on the slutty bitch. She slid off her stool and headed for the door, out of money, out of people to talk to. A man looked at her and gave her a cat call, all she did was turn out of the way and go through the door, arms crossed as the light cold bit her arms.
On the way, she came across an alley and she paused at it, pulling up a silver lace that had slunk down to her ankle, then set it back on the gravel. She sighed and looked around, only to find a figure in a box.
Sek got on her hands and knees and peered in to see a beret face. She reached out and lightly took it off.
Brian?
Sekura sighed, "You commin' with me?" She tilted her head to the side, her ringlets spilling and dangling just centimeters above the asphalt.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Sarah sighed, and went to bed.
She dreamt, and slowly dreamed
Popstar..
She thought.
Sekura, Brian.. Waiter...
Her dream turned into a nightmare, people booing her, to her dismay, throwing claps, trying to rapage on stage.
Sarah sat up into darkness and sighed, falling back, carelessly
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Brian had jumped almost immediately as Sekura had pulled away his beret. He was a light-sleeper, and had managed to hit his head on the top, causing it to rip and tear. Brian settled down and sighed, seeing the girl who did it. It was that very same girl he had seen in the bar-area of that club. Brian took up his beret and pushed it down onto his head, yet it bounced up with his curls, like it always did, and sat perched on top, rather like a bird would.
He eyed Sekura nervously, biting at his bottom lip for a while, in a feminine way, while he thought up an answer to her question. His notes had scattered everywhere. Ah well. He knew the ginger song off by heart, and to him, that was all that mattered.
"Err. Umm.. Ermm..Hmm."
Was all he could say. Then he managed to spit something out hastily.
"Depends. Where will you take me?"
He slowly asked, not trusting many people. He couldn't meet her eyes, not after the failed magic trick that resulted in condoms appearing from behind her head.
He blushed as he remembered that.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Sekura blinked twice and half-sighed, "My looser excuse of an apartment. But hey, it's better than a box, and I've got heating." She offered a hand towards 'Brian' to help him up, "I've got room on the couch."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 am

Sarah managed to get into a deep sleep when..
"Crazier; You spin my head right round, spin my arond; You make me crazier, Crazier"
"Yello?" Sarah said.
"Sarah! Doll, It's Savvie." Sarah spat at the name.
"Look, i'm good friends with Kenneth Kogster, and he wants YOU to be the next star!" Savvie smirked
"I'm notbeing a modelle."
"Not a Modelle, doll, Singing Star. He heard it and thinks YOUR great, except for nowadays people are soloist's." Savvie said in a stupid way.
"Ok, Ok. W/E. Let's Go." Sarah said, smirking.
"Brilliant doll. By tomorrow, let's find two band players, i'll meet at yours tomorrow. Mwah, Mwah." Savvie said.
Sarah was fuming.
Oh well, she wants me to sing a Taylor Swft song! I love that woman!
Sarah nestled into bed, not disturbed again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Brian watched her closely, but then took the offered hand with a slight smile. He always seemed quite nervous. Brian helped himself up using Sekura, and brushed himself down. He then turned his back on her and bent down to pick up some of his notes. Then he took up some of his possesions, including some bracelets, bottlecaps, pennies, and his guitar. He played guitar sometimes. He wasn't very good at it to tell the truth, but he was a mean pianist. When Brian had pocketted his items and slung the guitar over his shoulder, he turned back to Sekura.
"Ready."
He shyly said.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:22 am

Sekura watched, she had not noticed the items until Bryan had taken them. When he said he was ready, she shrugged.
"I'm drunk, so, don't be too scared if you wake up to me screaming, 'GET OUT YOU STUPID HOBO!' " She smirked and led the way.
The "apartment" Turned out to be a complex for the homeless. Of couse, you had to pay for electricity, heat, etc. Just for a lower price, and what she payed for she got. The floors and walls would all be cement with failed attempts to be decorated with discolored rugs and ruined paintings. The windows held nonmatching curtains and in the middle of the room was a very abused couch.
To the left would be a small kitchen, by kitchen they'd mean a small fridge, stove, a counter, and a table with different kinds of stools.
There would to the right be a very small hallway that led to a bedroom, and one on the side that led to a small bathroom.
She turned on the lights, only for the electricity to go off, goosebumps forming on her arms to prove there was no heat.
"Shit, gimme a min." She walked out of the room and returned with 5 used-up blankets, a pillow, and a lighter. The room was surrounded by candles which she lit after plopping the pillow and blankets on the couch, "Doesn't look like much, huh?" She sighed, seeing her own breathin the room. She turned to the window and unlocked them, pushing down tightly and locking them again, then closing the curtains, "Guess I didn't get the bill this month."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Sarah thought she was just sleeping when,
"Crazier--" Her phone sang
Sarah looked very cranky, dark circles around her eyes.
"Hello?" she called.
"Hey Babes it's Bridgette. Come to the wild party!" She called, loud music .
Sarah Looked at her alarm clock and winced.
"Bridge. It's. 3. A. M. GOD. I'll be awake in THREE Hours." Sarah said, sighing.
Sarah finally went to sleep when her phone went off for the last time at 5am.
"Sarah, Dollface. It's Sav."
Sarah had bloodshot eyes, smashed the phone down and put it on silent. She went downstairs to have a bath and some Tea. She lit candles in her room, dipped her foot in the bath and slowly lay inside, washing her hair.

Sarah came out, her dressing gown and towel on her head.
Sarah wanted to look nice on her big number with Savvie.
Sarah curled her hair once dried it.
She applied Mascara, dark brown and light brown eyeshadow on, coral lipstick, foundation, blusher and put a lily in her hair.
Sarah slowly chose her outfit in her special dressing room.
She put on a Short designer dress, a grey one which made her curves show.
They also made her clevage show.
The dress came above her knees.

She was way too early, but still stayed in the dress.

The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one 58833169-02
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:24 am

Brian clutched the remainder of his small posessions to his chest, and flinched terribly as she shouted at him.
"Err. Thanks for the fore-warning."
When they arrived at the apartment, Brian was rather shocked at how a lady who had looked finely-dressed, could live in an apartment that was rather...Ugly..
He didn't shiver as much as Sekura had, see Brian was used to the extreme weathers. If it was cold, he'd shut the flaps on his box, if it rained, he threw some plastic bags or a discarded tarpaulin if he were lucky. And if it was boiling, well, flaps open, there you go.
"Better than what I slept in."
He muttered, and took his guitar off of his back, throwing it to the floor with a clunk. Brian lay down on her sofa on top of the blankets and pillows, and closed his eyes, really getting a feel for the place.
"This is temporary, yeah? But thanks anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:21 am

Sekura tilted her head to the side, "What's temporary? The electricity/heat? Bah, who knows?" She stretched upward, swaying lightly, then checked the time with a partially-broken clock, "Heh, supposed to go to work in 2 hours . . " She shrugged, "See ya later." She walked into her room and shut the door behind it, making sure she locked the door before she did anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:44 am

Sarah got her bag and left. On the way, her phone rang annoyingly.
"Yes?" She said in a stern growl.
"Hello, I'm Harry Ghloes. I heard your song, and you, Ms.. Sarah is it? You have talent. Meet me today at 14:50, with two other talented mates of yours and you have a deal. Meet outside Starbucks near the Plaza Bazaar mall.
"Ok.." Sarah said wih a smirk.
"Can you do that?" Harry said.
Sarah approached Sekura's flat, with a smirk.
"Yes, Yes I can." Sarah smirked.
Sarah rapped on the door, her usual rap, four times.
She smiled as Brian opened the door.
"Can you do me a favour?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: