Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:54 am

Brian saw the familiar girl on his new doorstep, and he shrugged nervously, quite shy. He pushed his beret down, but it was even messier than before. When he got nervous of people, he had a habit of doing that.
"Er sure... First.. Tell me if you're a coffee, hot chocolate, or a tea person."
He smirked weakly, and walked back inside with Sarah behind. He opened the fridge and brought some milk, closing it behind himself. Then he put the milk on the side and opened another cupboard, taking out Twinings teabags. He popped the kettle on and waited for it to boil.
After slipping in the hot water, milk, and teabags and stirring it all together, he threw the teabag away and sat by the counter on a stool and drank.
"Go ahead, sit down, she's in there getting ready for work."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:09 pm

[GTG sorry!! Emily is coming round, we are going Cinema =D]
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Sekura stumbled out of her room groaning, putting a hand to her head and rubbing the back of her neck. She stretched upward, wearing clothes for her job of the day.

The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Bqcdaa10
WHen she turned to see the two barely familiar people, she jumped and squeaked.
"What the hell?!" She squinted, walking towards the two and putting a hand to her head.
"Alright, I get it. I was drunk, now could you fill me in on how you two got into my house?"
She eyed the cups, "And how you got into my crap?"
Sekura walked over to turned on a pot filled with day-old coffee, then leaned over the silver table with the two, "Not that I really care, nothin' worth stealing in here." She sighed and shrugged, seeming almost calm for the fact that two strangers were sitting in her bad excuse of a home drinking what she thought was her tea.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:18 am

[Yes, I do remember TRFS] XD]

Sarah turned to Brian, she wasn't going to tell on him.
"Oh, the door was kinda open and I got your details on my phone." Sarah smiled.
Sarah finished her Hot Chocolate, thanking Brian.
"Sekura, before you go.." Sarah said, flipping out her phone and smirking as Sekura and Brian listened, intently.
"They want me to be a singer, with Sekura. Brian, are you good at a instrument? They want us to meet at 14:50 at Starbucks, by the PB [Plazaar Bazaar]
"I play the accoustic well, and advanced to play basics on electric. What do you say?" Sarah smiled.
Sarah thanked Brian for the Hot Chocolate and waited for Sekura and Brian to say something
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Brian scratched at the back of his head.
"You didn't typically act drunk..."
He said slowly, but smiled weakly.
"You invited me in cos' I slept in my home and you told me you could take me here for a while."
Brian froze as Sarah explained what the caller had just called about. He shook his head slowly.
"...No.......No.....No....No...No"
He whispered, looking rather pale all of a sudden.
"I can't be in a band. I can only play piano and basic accoustic. And my mates will make fun of me if I be in a band with two girls."
Brian finished off his tea and placed the empty cup on the counter, before sitting down on the sofa, hands clasped between his knees in the obvious male pose, except he was shaking violently. He did get bad cases of stage fright, and if one person hated his music, he instantly thought that the World was onto him.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Sekura poured her coffee and added milk and sugar. When Sarah told her they wanted her to sing with them, a confused look came on her face, as well as a blush. "Well, I'm not much of a singer . . . Where did you say that you were singing?" She mumbled, sipping her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Sarah smirked.
"The O2" She said.
"Please.." Sarah sighed at Brian's state.

[short sorry]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 pm

(Lol I was there in London to see the BME. I saw John Lennon's glasses. <3 and there was this 3D Future concert experiance and I saw John Lennon in 3D <33333333333333333333333333)

Brian's eyes widened.
"NO!"
He shouted out, and groaned pathetically, head in his hands. Well... Hands were through his hair so his beret fell to the floor.
"I can't perform there. Think of... Of all the people!"
He said in a strangled voice, as if internally fighting something.
"I'd mess everything up. What if I forget some keys? What songs do we have? We can't do this. Reality is not where you just pick up a guitar and can strum to any old song."
He was making this song quite dull and dim and morbid. Brian breathed heavily to calm his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Sekura put a soft hand on Brian's shoulder, "Actually, I find it pretty sexy for one man to be in a girl's band. If we end up makin' it big, I bet the boys'll be jealous and the girls'll come runnin'." She smirked, although her eyes were still tired.
The smirk fell and she put both hands back in her coffee, "Ah I'm not drunk enough to pull that crap." She mumbled in defeat.
"Well, I'm in, Sarah." She sipped the rest of her coffee.
"OH, wait, the O2?!" Her eyes widened, "Yeah, I go there! Go figure! I'm definately in!"
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Sarah perked up.
"Great! Ditch your job like we ditched school!" Sarah smirked, a she patted her hair [Avvie]
She looked at Brian's eyes.
"Yes, the guys will be your best friends, and all the girls will fancy you." Sarah smirked, as she placed a hand on her flawless skin, still making eye contact with Brian.
"Yes, all the girls and boys will be Jealous," Sarah said, standing up.
She made a grumpy face, folding her arms and making her voice high pitched.
"Oh, why can't I be Sekura or Sarah?" She said with a frown and girl voice, thumping her foot gently on the floor
"Ugh!"
Then she slumped and made her voice manly, deep and gruff.
"Oh man, that Brian is like well lucky with like fit girls that are both like pretty oh my god."
She began her normal sexy feminine self and sat down, both hands on her perfect skin, looking with her blue eyes into Brian's ith interest, waiting for the final decision.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Brian laughed weakly, managing to calm himself down, though he did flinch when Sekura laid a hand upon his shoulder, and could not meet Sarah's eyes.
"It's not just that." He helplessly said, as they did imitations and things to prove their points.
"I'm not a good singer or musician.You can't make me do an O2 area concert! That's up the wall. I don't care anymore about the popularity. You two go and do your thing, I'd just drag you both down."
At the end of his speech, he picked up his beret and plonked it back on his head at a jaunty angle, sighing and looking at the floor.
"Maybe I'll go. See you two later."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:34 am

Sekura smirked at Sarah, "Yeah I don't think boys say 'Oh my god' like that, or , like, say like, like at the, like, time." She teased, smirking.
Sekura's jaw dropped, "Hey, Mr."I'm not perfect", take the newsflash: Nobody's good at anything at first. Hell, if we go down, we'll go in style, right, Sarah? Plus, with gals like us," She winked at Sarah in a friendly way, "What would it matter? As long as you can play, that's good enough for me." She eyed Sarah, "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:27 pm

"Yeah!" Sarah smiled, looking at Sekura.
"Plus, The meeting is in 2 hours, Brian. What do you think?" Sarah said, looking over to Sek and giving a thumbs up.
She walked up to Brian and leant her head on his shoulder.
"Not to mention." She said, smirking,
"I can pay you $20,000." Sarah smiled.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Brian still looked quite unsure, even with them all trying to sweeten things up a bit. The prospect of money sounded sweet enough, especially with that sum!
Sekura's speech of no body being perfect, calmed him a bit.
"But.... Being one-hit wonders would be embarassing. We'd get played on those shows where they show the past and how crap we were." He whispered. And then he gesticulated wildly.
"How will we fit a piano into the O2 arena? You'd need to drag one along! I can only play crappy guitar!"
Brian looked nervous, tapping his foot on the floor.
"Just saying, I'm not saying yes. I'm THINKING about it. THE MEETING'S IN TWO HOURS?!"
He exclaimed, eyes widening, and he began to panic again, shaking.
"Bu--But.... I have to say yes!"
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:23 am

Sekura's eyes bulged, jaw dropped, and the coffee cup slipped through her fingers and crashed onto the floor around her feet, her head snapped toward Sarah.
"Twenty thousand dollars?!" She gasped, arms still bent as if she held an imaginary coffee cup.
She blinked, then turned her head, "Count me the hell in." She slowly unthawed.
"I can play a little piano, though I haven't played in a while, might take me a bit to warm up." She shrugged, "Doesn't hurt to multi-task." She walked over and hesitated, careful not to slip on the spilled, overdate coffee. She grabbed a rag and got on her heels, beginning to carefully whipe the floor, making sure no shards of the mug would dig into her skin. Afterward, she would gather the shards together in one area, pick them up with rag and hand, and throw them into a box excused as a trash can.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 pm

"Well, Actually you'll get more, end of this year i'd say.. 34.2 mil." Sarah smirked.
"Let's go!" She smiled.
Sarah stood up and pulled Brian back.
"You'll love it!" Sarah smiled. She straightened her dress and got up.
"So, one hour left! Come to my house it's only a 5 minute walk from these flats, we'll take my car." Sarah said happily, getting her keys out.

[[Short, plus is it OK if we can do a gig for Rissy's Cafe every Saturday? And we need 2 managers, EmilyMabel isn't really online]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Brian winced at the sound of the smash. He was still quite unsure. Yes, money.. Yes, girls. Yes, his friends would be jelous and treat him differently and in a new light.
But..
But what, Brian?
I don't really know.
Why not?
Something's just holding me back.. I don't know what.
I bet you do.
I seriously don't. These two girls seem really nice, and they want the best for us. I could have my own house.. Wife. Kid... Everything I always dreamed of. Oh! And a cartoon animation studio..
Brian reacted to Sarah's touch, and woke up out of his reverie.
His heart seemed to stop, and he paled considerably, eyes widening, a look of horror held on his face. He froze.
"An hour........"
He quietly said to start off with.
"An...Hour.."
Gradually louder.
"AN HOUR?!"
He wailed, suddenly on resume, and started bouncing about everywhere, tidying things that weren't his.
"WE NEED TO GO. EVERYONE BEEN TO THE TOILET. WASHED? CLOTHED? BATHED? EATEN? DRANK?"
He was panting for breath, and covered in a thin film of sweat, not a good look to have when one's about to try and grab a once-in-a-lifetim oppertunity.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Sarah gave a small "woop" As she got the keys out and went to a rhinestoe minivan on the edge of the street, the number plate was "Sarah"; The inside was packed with Champaign, Vodka and little cheese, pineapple and chipolata's on sticks. Sekura practically ran to the van.
"Oh crap!" She chorused, ignoring the nature of her bottom floor on her apartment, the rusty broken parts of pavement, newly cemented, the footprint from where a kid didn't know Sarah pulled out a hand, to help Sekura up.
She speed dialled her driver, that coincidently lived 5 minutes away from Sekura, but further from Sarah.
Soon enough, the man appearead.
Brian soon panicked.
"50 MINUTES!" He said.
"Chill, Chill. It's 30 mins away. We have 20 mins; The music stuff is in the back," Sarah said.
Sarah grabbed Brians hand and hauled him up.
"Chaz!" Sarah said, as she air-kissed the 30 year old.
"Sarah! I remember you when you were a 12 year old model, now your 18, look at you, dropping out of school, into a singing career."
"Chaz." Sarah repeated warmly Sarah sat in the middle of the 5 seats in the car, two at the front, 3 at the back. The back ones vibrated, changed height and had drink holders, but at the front you could change seat height, be closer to a window but you could sing into a miniture one microphone that extended.
They all went to the back.
"Instruments at the back. Base, Guitar, piano and mic" Sarah said with a smirk as she put on her vibrated seat and rehearseda song.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Sekura was so excited that her arms were shaking. The nervousness made her follow Sarah like a lost puppy.
"So . . . What do I do? Warm up? Oh my gosh, who's going to watch? Ugh is there any water around here?" She looked around, eyes wide. This really probably wasn't something that she should have gotten into, though she knew that she'd probably get throuhg this and it'll all be worth it.
I hope so . . .
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:20 pm

If you think that Sekura was shaking, you should see Brian. He looked like he was about to pass out.. He didn't look good at all.
"I think I'm going to vomit.."
He muttered in a thick voice as he strapped himself into the back of the rather large van. His eyelids heavily closed over his eyes, and his lips were parted. He looked like a ghost in this dim white, pale-green and all.
His hands were sweating coldly, and he was shivering violently, not even attempting to hide it. He had shortness of breath, and kept twitching, quickly glancing about the place..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:01 am

Sarah tried to give all the comfort she could to Sekura and Brian.
"Well, we get there in 10 minutes. Follow me; It's Studio 80; It has our names above it. Harry said when we arrive there we can chill in our dressing rooms for 5 minutes, then meet him in the studio." Sarah said.
She grabbed a chipolota and shoved it in her mouth, chewing appreciatively.
Sarah grabbed two pineapple sticks, polishing them off and then pressed a button for 3 pepsi max cans to come out. She contemplated whether she could drink one in 10 mins and thought not.
Sarah held Sekura and Brians hand.
"It'll be fun!" She reassured.
Sarah had a quick warm up in the coach, hitting some high notes from The Climb.
The van pulled up as she said goodbye to Chaz, telling him to meet her at 5:00pm.
"Here is your tip." Sarah said, giving him a ten.
Sarah walked in; Brian and Sekura following me. I smiled at studio 80 as I walked passed, and looked at three doors.
Brian McKent
Sekura Senthos
Sarah Jessica
They all seemed to say on a star door.
"I'll show you around." Sarah said.
She opened her doors.
It was glamorous; red carpet with a red fluffy rug in the middle that tickled your toes, the wall paper was red with some golden stripes going across it, the stripes spread out by a little bit.
There was a vanity table, that was brown and there was a gigantic mirror above it, with light bulbs. Sarah pulled out the drawers
"Fully equipped." She smirked.
She looked at the mac makeup, the different tool used for your face, and the boquet of roses on a small pillar.
She ran to the middle of the room, next to the run there was a small tiny 5cm high stage, on it a large chair with no arms, like a chaise, it was pink, with a table high, containing a bucket full of ice and 5 pepsi max's.
There was a small area with 5 gym items, then a small door.
"Bathroom." Sarah said, not opening it because it wasn't as glamorous.
Sarah smiled, going over to the curtained area, pulling the curtain side ways, as she exposed the outfits, all in her size.
There were sequin ones, shiny ones, diamond ones, jewlery; noral ones, designer ones, and best of all.
"They still have it!" Sarah said as she ran to two double doors, saying "Sarah"
She pushed it, as Sekura ran to the doors, and Brian followed slowly.
The floor was white marble tiles, the wallpaper was coated in a array of colours, except for black, grey and brown.
Sarah pushed a button as some handbags came out, there was a stall full of wigs, a makeup rack you usually get in Boots; Full of different items of makeup.
She pressed a button as the first outfit extended out, it was in a full outfit already, a green sequin top, with a olive cardigan, which was 3/4 length, and looked cute, it had some mirrors on the end of the cardigan, with some embroided sequins up the arms.
There was a light brown belt, white jeans that went half way down your knees, then there wals white heels.
Sarah pressed the button to release as the outfit came towards her, and released as the crane went to expose the next outfit.
"Wow!" She smiled, putting her outfit on a stool.
She danced around the room, giggling as she went to the handbag rack. She pessed a button as the rack came out, and she picked a white bag, with green embroided flowers at the top, and light brown arms.
She put the brown arms up her shoulder and smirked.
"Ok, actually now wehave 7 minutes, it only took us 20 mins to get here and the tour took like a hour. I'm going into my green number!" Sarah said, picking a light green bangle for each arm, and a emerald necklace.
Sarah got changed quickly, as she waited outside the doors for Sekura and Brian to appear.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:37 pm

If someone doesn't pst in 6 hours; You are allowed to post?

Can anyone post please? xD; (Don't want to loose this RP)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Brian was going to vomit at any moment, but no one seemed to notice. He was leaning forwards in that way that meant he would heave up the contents of his stomach at any moment.
He was glad to jump out of the van, and he ran off, barging into any old changing room. Brian halted and glanced around. He frowned. This didn't seem right.. Brian walked up to one of the tables and picked up emerald frilly panties between his thumb and forefinger. Brian winced, and put it down again, noting down the makeup.
He stepped out of the dressing room and looked up at the name on the door.
Sekura Senthos.

Shit.. Brian blushed heavily and quickly looked about, hoping that no one was around to laugh at his foolish mistake. He charged into his own dressing room, and it was more like him. Waistcoats with pocket watches.. Combs.. Gels... He threw off his clothes and bathed quickly, coming out smelling like mint, ginger spice, and orange. Then he put on new black Calvin Kleins, and black pinstripe trousers with white and black spats and a plain white buttoned shirt and a black pinstripe waistcoat. He did the cuffs up with music note cufflinks, and had some random lady do his thick eyeliner and cover up the spots. He wore his piano keys tie, and smiled. Fit for a prince.
He walked out, looking quite eccentric, but handsome in an odd way. The eyeliner certainly suited the boy.
"H..How long have we got NOW?"
He asked her nervously, a weak twitching smile upon his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:24 am

Sekura's eyes stayed widened, even after she heard the door shut. She slipped herself into a black, frilly mini-skirt and a dark emerald-green tanktop that matched her eyes and necklace. She slid on some black high-heels with a leather flower on the middle of each foot.
She slid on black and green wristbands and held her hair up in curls that seemed to overflow off the top of her head and slide down her back, none on or in front of her shoulders. She put on some black-hoop earrings and headed out the door, checking herself out for any malfunctions on the way.
"I think I'm ready . . . Except, . . ." She blushed a bit, "It's been a while since I last tried makeup. Sarah, could you help me out real quick?" She smiled apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:51 am

[TY =DDD]
Sarah didn't even look up.
"YES!" She said, happily.
4 minutes 'till band meeting
a buzzer in their room yelled.
Sarah had just about finished her make up, creamy white around the eyes with a beige just on the eyelid, some mascara around the edges, eyeliner that went to the top of her cheekbone in a floral pattern, like eyeliner/henna. She had pale pearly lipstick and a small amount of blush. She used her special hadband [in avvie] with her blonde hair down.
She happily escorted Sekura to her room, inviting Brian to watch aswell
On the doors there was "SS"; with a large chandelier.
Sekura's room was not that bit as Sarah's because Sekura had her own personal make up artist.
The room had green marble floor with green walls, a small real emerald dug in every metre, the grab-a-clothes was still the same, you press the button of the picture of dress you want, and it releases in your hands. The outfit Sekura chose was a cute choice.
Sekura sat down by the make up counter, admiring the green neon rack the extended out with handbags and shoes in each box.
A man came out the room
"Pierre!" Sarah yelled, air kissing.
"Bonjour ladies, a I see you are admiring these clothes, no? And the french artist from top stores, Nataleee!" Pierre exclaimed.
"Oui Oui!" Sarah said with a smile, thrusting her arms.
"Threeee minutes." Brian mocked from Pierre's accent.
"Pierre." Sarah said, putting a twenty bill in his pocked. "I think we both know what you have to do"
"Oui, Oui! Artist's, come through." Pierre says as about 4 artists came in.
"To repay you back from the.." Pierre began
"Boss Episode!" Pierre whispered, exclaiming as he got out Sarah's pale arm, putting back the twenty.
"Besides, I earn that much in a minute!" He said, winking.
Soon Sekura was done. She looked great, tiny small real emerald crusts put onto her face, by her eyes; darker green eyeshadow outside the eyes, with light green in the middle.
Pearly pink blush and nude lipstick.
"Fini!"
"Am I good?" Sarah smiled.
"Ye- Oh non!" He said
"two minutes left, redo her!" Pierre said.
As people whizzed around her chair, putting stuff on her face Pierres demonstrated.
"If you choose blueish Green; You must match, never do beige!" Pierre said as Sarah had her floral eyeliner still, but turqoise eyeshadow, with a darker green in the middle, nude lipstick and light pink blush.
"Ty Pierre!" she said.
"Thank You too!" Pierre said, with a chuckle.
"I tell him TY after this incident" Sarah whispered, walking out Arm-in-arm with Sekura, Brian walking after them. Sekura thanke Sarah as Sarah just gave a smile and nodded.
"Harry!" Sarah paused.
"Sarah! I'm glad you can make it, now. Sit down and read some documents." Harry said.
They all sat down at a large table.
You have a $70,000 every week contract. But you must preform one concert every week, attend a meeting every week and meet fans every week, once a week. So that leaves you with around 5 days left, you don't always meet fans every week. Harry Whitefield is your band manager, he gets to orginaise everything for you, but you choose the band name Harry supplies you with vocal coaches, but you must: decide some decisions for yourself (I.E Private concerts at parties, extra fan meetings, magazine interviews, etc).
The billion dollars You will approx. Make each in a year, You would buy your own body gaurds, makeup artists, and in your dressing room equip your own items (I.E make up artists in your room, room extentions, gadets for your room etc).

Sarah beamed.
"I want to buy my self a second rhinestone ferrari, just for me!"
Sarah scribbled stuff away and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one   The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dropouts Meet; Chapter one
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rockin Pearlz :: The Pearlz Diarys :: Genral Chat-
Jump to: