Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:27 pm

He sighed again,drinking it and crushing the cup, throwing it off the balcony to the floor.
He watched it fall, not realising Chibi was there.
He looked about and then stopped, seeing her.
He mmbled somtething in a deep, dark tone.
"This is the first party I've ever been to, you know... Everyone thought I was a creep... Since the incident at school where I punched a kid in the face and his nose broke."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:31 pm

Small Lady looked up at him. "Oh. Well, why did you punch the kid?" She stood up, and said, "Well, I'm going back to dancing. You can join me, of course, any time you want."

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Small_Lady___Blank_by_usagisailormoon20
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:35 pm

Casper shrugged, he looked a bit like 007 with the cufflinks undone and his buttons undone, showing some of his pale chest. His hair was messed up because he had been running his fingers through it. He smirked slightly.
"Cause' he was annoying in general."
He blinked and then stopped leaning over the edge, with wide arms.
"Sure.. I can't dance all that well, it's betetr than moping out here... But wanna stay here? The moon's full."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:38 pm

Small Lady paused by the door of the Balcony. "Oh? Erm, sure!" She said, smiling. She came over to the edge of the balcony with him.

She leaned her hands on the balcony, and smiled at him.

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Small_Lady_Wallpaper_by_usagisailormoon20
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:50 pm

Casper went backwards, looking like a handsome young knight in the moonlight.
"Dance with me?"
He wasn't smiling but he held out a soft hand, his hair blowing in the light breeze, he hoped she would take it.... FOr he felt somehting undescribable well up inside of him.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:57 pm

Small Lady smiled, and took it.
"Sure." She said. She proceeded down the red leathered steps, down the glass part, holding up her dress.

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Small_Lady_by_Amyranth
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:06 pm

Casper followed off to the side of the stairs, not wanting to make a big entrance like CHibi did.
His hands were in his pockets, his head down. He shrugged as people and grils spoke to him. They crowded around him. He made a path through them all, getting to Chibi and taking his place in the middle of the hall.
He lowered his eyes, seeing her try to look into his.
He took his hands from his pockets and put his pale, cold hands in her warm, pinkish hands.
He blinked, seeing how different and oddly paired they looked.
He was slightly taller than her, so she would only have to look at him not that much.
He bit at his bottom lip, looking at his shoes and trying to move them one step to the side.
They began to slowdance. But then he took his hands from hers, like he was going to stop and he put them on her waist.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 pm

Small Lady danced with him, but didn't care when he put his hands on her waist. SHe just kept on dancing.

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Small_Lady_by_usagisailormoon20
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:15 pm

Casper seemed to slightly lean inwards.
He didn't know what he was doing. He didn't speak, his eyes focused into Chibi's eyes.
Everyone was silent.. Wtahcing.. Anticipating... He took his hands off her and wrapped them around her neck, lening on, hair covering his eyes. He kissed her on the lips, passionately. He looked paler than ever. He carried on kissing, his breath fast and his heart beating fast..

He knew it was love....
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:19 pm

Small Lady kept on kissing. Her heart bleated fast as well. "Wh-What is this.." She thought. It was love..And she knew...But didn't know..If you know what I mean.

After that, most of the girls started leaving. They all loved Casper, but in the fangirl kind-of way. They didn't know him like she did. For a moment, they broke apart.

"Where is everybody?" Small Lady asked.

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Samll_Lady___Where_Is_Everyone_by_usagisailormoon20
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:26 pm

Casper shrugged. He didn't smile, but his eyes widened.
"Dunno, don't car.e. Gotta go see you tomorow...."
He rushed all this, not even thinking about her getting home.
He jumped off the balcony, surprisingly landing unscathed ino a James Bond type barrel roll.
He got into his car, and drove off, fast as lightning.
He swore all the way home.
He then locked the car, got in the house and went straight down to the celler.
"I kissed a hero!!"
He slapped his forehead. Biting at his bottom lip.
"Master's gonna be angry!!!"
He waited in fear, but thinking the master wouldn't come he thought about the kiss.
Did Casper love her?? He thought.. Well it WAS nice.. And it felt like lightening... He must be in love..
He then felt dizzy, and he fainted deadaway.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:41 pm

Small Lady felt something tingling inside. "I'm...Transforming.." She hurriedly jumped out down onto the balcony, and scarred a warp portal. She was warped to the moon...Her old home..

She was in a land of ruins. She was scared. She suddenly heard her mothers voice. "Do not be afraid..It is me..Sailor Serenity Moon..You have been through many hard times, and now..It is time for you to level up.. The evil moon is Casper, and you are the good moon. If you turn the evil moon good, all will be saved, but you have to do it along with the sun, Leonen.." Small Lady looked up, and was warped back home, along with a new transformation.

I killed my msn. Sorry. It won't load now. n_n I was doing the thing and then it just died. LOL sorry.

"Sailor Chibi Moon, GO!"

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Sailor_Chibi_Moon
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:45 pm

Casper woke up in the morning to find himself in his own drool.
He sniffed and sat up, whiping it from his mouth.
He looked around, yawning. he was still in his tuxedo. So he went to his bedroom and got changed into a matrix coat with a black T-shirt and jeans.
He then heard a beeping noise from downstairs, his own evil goggles.
He found out his plan.. To rob a jewlery shop.
He got chanegd into his supervillain outfit (Shown in pic.)
WIth the mask and his gunblade.
He blinked, stopping time.
And he ran off, he stole a few rings and jewls. He then blew out the building with people inside.
it would turn to rubble before ther eyes as he started time.
He ran home, lying the jewles out on the table.
He felt evil gain his heart again.. Coldness... And only a bit of love left in it.

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Crocheteditems
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:55 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon flew across to Casper's house on Pegasus. "Now I know what my mission is..And my only one.. To purify Casper's heart.. I will grow older, and more powerful.." She flew into the roof of Casper's house. "Yo!" She said, and posed, Pegasus flying back across to the moon.

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 SAILOR_CHIBI_MOON_LIVE_by_fabio2k5
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:59 pm

Look out for book 2 Teenage Emotions.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.   Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 1, the good, the evil and the inbetween.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3