Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 5, The chosen ones.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book 5, The chosen ones. Empty
PostSubject: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:44 pm

Leonen saw a figure in the corner.

"Leonen! I have searched far for you! I have found you!" Exclaimed Graze.

(For info about Graze, go here, It has her powers, etc.

http://legendrockinpearlz.niceboards.org/general-chat-f2/posting-for-mew-t24.htm#33 )

Leonen shrugged.

"Harriet? Nice outfit!" Leonen said.

"No! I am Graze, your fire instructor! There are chosen ones, you see? Fire, earth, water and wind. And now I have found you!" Graz said.

"Untill the others find their chosen instructors, they will be able to see me!" Graz explained. Leonen just laughed.

"Well, Could a fire-instructor do this?" Graz said, getting in position.

Book 5, The chosen ones. Fire

*but with red hair.*

Leonen gasped.

"... ... ..Wow.." Leonen said, gaping.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Misa Amane stormed over to Casper, all set in her thrill-kill murder goth set. Oh yes. The perfect suit for halloween.
"Oi, Casper. Got a surprise." She smiled, and punched him in the face. [My instructer = light]
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:58 pm

Soon, Leonen was shifted up into a Acadamy, of instructors. He was given a glowing Ball, and he was able to control what times instructors came. Leonen smiled.

"Misa's trainer, Next magic ball!" Leonen said, and a trainer soon trailed after Misa.

Book 5, The chosen ones. Light (Or, you can choose. x3)

Misa was soon teleported to the acadamy. Leonen then controlled Zoey, and Casper.

(Air, and water, K? You can change if not.)

Spies were sent in the school to fill in for Leonen, Casper, Misa and Zoey. Lilly wasn't a chosen one, but she knew about it, and didn't make-out with the "fake" Casper. She would never "cheat" on Casper.

Book 5, The chosen ones. Anime8

For Casper.

Book 5, The chosen ones. Air13

For Zoey. (The girl. XD)

They were sent to different classes.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:58 pm

Casper looked at Leonen as he was punched. He then sighed and widened his eyes, looking at Misa.
"ARGH... I'M SORRY OKAY?"
He then looked at Leonen
"Who the heck are you talking to?"
But Leonen seemed transfixed.
Casper shrugged and left a trail of blood.
"WOw.. This house looks scary."
Casper smiled and skipped up to the front.
Book 5, The chosen ones. Haunted

He smiled and knocked on the door.
"Uh. Trick or... Tre---"
The door creaked open and Casper's eyes widened. He was standing in front of a real, life.. Tall.. VAMPIRE!
Casper turned to leave... But he felt a hard, gripped hand apon his shoulder.
Before he knew what was happening he was yanked into the house.
The door blew shut behind then, Casper jumped.
"Please sir. LET ME GO!"
Casper yelled, struggling.
Book 5, The chosen ones. Vampire
"For goodness sakes child.. Please stop moving.. It makes it harder to hypnotise you!"
Casper narrowed his eyes, thinking that hypnotising would mean him looking into Casper's eyes.
But instead, he wa sslightly possesed.
Casper fell onto the sofa and sat there, blinking wildly.
"LET ME GO!!"
Casper repeated.
The vampire laughed.
"Please... Listen... I am your new... Instructor."
Casper widened his eyes.
"What??!!!"
He asked, looking confused.
"Your new teacher.. I am to teach you darkness.."
The vampire looked Casper up and down and raised his eyebrows.
"By the looks of things.. You have never felt scared...."
Casper blinked.
"No... And I'm not a whimp.."
"We'll see about that..."
Said the vampire, a sly smirk falling apon his face.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:02 pm

[Ignoring Misa's trainer. She doesn't come on yet. AND I SAID THAT IF YOU READ THE LEGENDS.]

Misa Amane punched away at the wall, and punched Casper. "Double...Two timing!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:12 pm

The vampire seemed to narrow his eyes.
"Okay.. NEXT ROOM!"
He yelled, and before Casper could get up to stop the blows he recieved he was in the next room with just the vampire. To Misa it would look like they had disapeared through a wall.
"Now... I will unleash some beasts.. Don't be scared now.. Stand up!"
Casper did so, fidgetting and biting at his nails, afraid.
There was a big clauset and as soon as the Vampire had used it's blackened nails to unlock the doors, three black swirling objects flew out. One, a massive spider with red eyes and dripping, green fangs. Another, a beutifull maiden... A spectre. And the last was a giant bat.
Casper went towards the maiden, but suddenly it turned into a huge scary clown face, screaming and laughing.
Casper fell back, terrified, the vampire laughing.
""Embrace... EMBRACE! STEP UP BRAVELY!"
Casper looked away, tears and blood pouring down his cheeks.
"EMBRACE!"
Yelled the teacher, getting frustrated. He walked over to Casper, grabbed him up by the bloodied collar and shoved his face to look at the clown's face. Casper tried to look away but the vampire forced him to look. Casper trembled, his heart beating fast, his breathing fast.
All Misa would hear was loud breathing.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:19 pm

At the acadamy...

"Come on Leonen! Put some SLACK into it! It's a obsticle course, not a baby playground!" Gra shouted.

Leonen panted, as he tried to hurry up, with flaming objects, dodging, destroying and destructing.

Book 5, The chosen ones. Dnstreamfromflume

He tried his best, fire fuming in his hands, as he would flame down some obsticles.

Being a fire trainee, is hard.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:25 pm

Misa Amane screamed. "I can't take this! I'm going on holiday! Again! To spain! Wait...No, I'll just go home." She ran back home.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:29 pm

Casper clsoed his eyes but it was as if the picture of the clown was branded into his eyesockets.
"You are doing well, Casper.... You have more to come.. THis is just the beginning.."
Casper fell to the ground, trembling.
"You might have seizures.... Maybe tremble a bit.. But you will be fine... LEt's do some more."
Casper trembled and opened his eyes, being pulled up by the vampire.
"You would like to try more, wouldn't you?"
Surprisingly Casper nodded.
"Yes... Please sir."
The vampire yanked him up by the collar and pulled him along upstairs to the dusty... Empty attic.
A few bats watched..
The vampire made Casper sit cross-legged in the middle of the room.
"You have a heart.. yes?"
Casper shook his head.
"Techinically no.. You see. It disapears and is left with a gold decoy--"
"Then you do.."
Casper looked up with fearful, wide eyes.
"Now... I am going to unleash several, big creatures... They will move around you in a circle.. You must keep a straight face.. Sit still and try not to let your heart race.."
Casper fidgetted.
"I will know, because I will make the room echo with your heart beat... YOu understand?"
Casper nodded, worried about the creature.
"Get into position." The vampire came up and touched Casper's chest, Casper felt almost a surge of electricity go through him. He heard a faint tapping noise... His heart... It was slightly fast. Casper was worried.
He did so, staring ahead, trying his best, blank, face.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:33 pm

Misa Amane soaked in the bath. "Ahh...Nice bath....No more pain..." She relaxed, rose smelling petals floating around her.
"Congratulations!"
Misa looked around. "Huh?"
"You have just won the noble grand soaking in bath forever prize!"
Misa Amane blinked. A beautiful grand noble creature was infront of her. She screamed.
The creature blinked, and frowned. "Oh, am I in the wrong place at the wrong time?!"
Book 5, The chosen ones. Light
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:55 pm

THe vampire said a few words and suddenly there was a loud bang, Casper's heart beat faster, he tried not to screw his eyes up.
Casper looked ahead through the smoke... The tapping sound fast and louder.
A sudden dragon face peered at him.
Book 5, The chosen ones. Dragon

There was a loud roar, Casper's fingers dug into his knees, his tapping sound louder and louder and faster and faster.
He suddenly stood up.
"I'm outta here!"
He said in a breathless voice.
The dragon didn't go.
It flew over to Casper with it's big wings and wrapped it's tail around his legs.
"AAAH!"
Casper yelled, blinking. He looked at he vampire who was enjoying the faliur of his student. The tapping sound continued, but he snapped his fingers and it stopped.
"LET ME GO!"
The vampire walked over.
"No can do... You have to learn to be brave... Or you won't be able to fight for your friend's lives."
Casper narrowed his eyes, his fists clenching.
"I will let you go today. That is quite enough for today's lesson. Come back here, 12 in midnight... I will expect you here, if you don't just think about yourself."
He calmly spoke, making Casper feel guilt.
The dragon disapeared in a puff of smoke and Casper was free to leave.
He took one last look at the vampire, nodded fast and left.
He ran hokme and when he got home, sighed, shivering as he stared at the blank screen of Zoey's TV, slowly turning back to angel.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:00 pm

"Here, I'll go out if you get out of the bath."
"O-Okay..."
Misa Amane watched as the pixie/elf walked out. She got out, pulled out the plug and dried herself out with a towel.
"I'm ready."
"Ok, I'll wait for you in your room..."
The pixie/elf/maiden floated away. Misa Amane shuddered, and walked in her room. "I'm cold."
"And I'm Bellagonda, nice to meet you." Bellagonda smiled, and put out a hand. Misa Amane shook it. "I'll explain everything later, for now get dressed into this."
Bellagonda handed out a peasent/princess girls dress. It fitted Misa Amane perfectly. "Ew, yucky..." She twirled around, and frowned, looking at all the hems.
Book 5, The chosen ones. Anime

[I'll need to go soon Sad]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Casper left a message on Misa's and Lilly's and Casper's and Zoey's answering machine.
"Having a little get together... See you at the icecream parlour. I have something to tell you. Tomorow... 10 PM. Bye"
Casper sighed and hung up, lying down on Zoey's sofa. He then slapped his head.
"Oops. No point me keaving a message on Zoey's machine!"
Casper laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Misa Amane went downstairs, and checked her voicemail. "Alright...As long as Lilly's not coming!"
Bellagonda drifted down with her. "Let's play a card game!" Bellagonda said.
"Uhh, okay." Misa Amane got out some cards, and set them out. "Which one?"
Bellagonda thought. "I can't remember what it's called, but I think it's Trick 60?"
And so they played card games.

The next day, Misa Amane walked to the Ice Cream parlor, and waited. Bellagonda came with her.
Book 5, The chosen ones. Light
[Got to go now, will post on Monday. Include Misa and Bella plz AND HURRY AND POST XD]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 9:25 pm

Casper smiled and brought Lilly with him.
"Hey.."
He said, seeing two girls at a table.. Misa and some other person..
He sat down, lilly sitting next to him,
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:33 pm

Lilly took turns of slurping the ice-cream. Leonen fell into the parlor, on the floor.

"I've been training.. 24/7.." Leonen explained.

Soon, Gra came in with a whistle, and a pack of dogs.

"I MAY BE LITTLE, BUT I'M NOT TOUGH. AND I WANT YOU TO MASTER THE ART OF FIRE! MEET AT THE ACADAMY AT 4pm SHARPISH" Grazy said, snarling. She let go of the pack of dogs, and they jumped at Leonen and turned to smoke. Leonen breathed. He sat next To Misa.

Misa muttered something to Bella like,

"Dirty Git."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:37 pm

Casper was shaking terrible. He could barely hold the coffee he had.
"What's wrong?"
Asked Leonen.
"Y...Y....You think your trainers...H.....a...Arsh??!! Mine fo...Forces me to...To stare at...Sc..Sc...SCARY.. Things.. And interact with them..."
Casper spilt havlf of his cofee down himself.
"WEhy do you need coffee?"
HE asked.
"Well... I need to stay up.. M...M6y trainer's...A...a...a. Vampire!"
Casper drunk the little drips of coffee and licked Lilly's icecream with her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Leonen coughs.

"And? I am forced to fly in the air, without my tansforming powers, So I can't fly at all, battle scary things with powers I can't even control, and I have to look at clowns for a LOOOONG period of time, and then flame them. My trainer was all sweet and cute, now she's like a devil! She has packs of dogs that can be real, or fake so she teases me with them, and one of the rottewieler dogs completley made a new trend of my shirt, Slobber and ripped! I had to go over barrels of Oil, Flour and gas. Some of them I didn't know, and if I got to close and flamed it, I would get burned up! you don't know how much pain this is. Apart from school, I have NO Free time! God!" Leonen gasped for breath, while explaining to Casper. Leonen order a vanilla swirl, and started playing about with it alittle, before gulping it down.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:52 pm

Casper tembled, eyes wide with dark circles under them.
"Wow... B..Big explanation."
He laughed in a high-pitched voice.
"Fine... You win... But let's see who can master their ability first.."
He put a shaky, pale hand in the middle of the table, waiting for it to be shaked by Leonen.
"I bet.. I can finish my teachings before you. If I loose, I will go back to heaven."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:02 pm

"No.." Leonen calmly said.
"I don't want you leaving." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:08 pm

Casper nodded.
"FIne.. It was just a silly bet..."
He said, smirking.
Casper thougvht Leonen was chickening out.
"It's getting slightly dark.I'll have to go soon."
He snogged Lilly and looked at Leonen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, The chosen ones.   Book 5, The chosen ones. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 5, The chosen ones.
Page 1 of 1