Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Empty
PostSubject: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:23 pm

Thanks to *cough*Someone*cough*WhoIwon'tmention*cough**splutter**cough* we have to start again.

WE ARE STILL KEEPING THE INSTRUCTORS THOUGH.

k someone post.

AND MEW

POST IN

SHANNONS LIFE
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:<
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Casper blinked, his heart pounding but he slowly began to pat her, stroke her hair ETC.
"It's alright.. It's okay.. When you've calmed down and stopped speaking in crying language I'll hear out."
He smiled comfortingly, putting her head against his chest and stroking her silky hair
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:33 pm

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING. zoey thought, clinging onto Casper

THIS IS WRONG! ALL WRONG!!!!! The bell for class went. Zoey got up, rubbed her eyes, said thanks. Ran
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Leonen ran his fingers through Zoey's hair, and then leaned his chin on her hair.

"It's okay Zoey.. I'm sure you'll get over it soon." Leonen comferted.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:35 pm

Casper sighed and bit at his bottom lip.
"Is that all I get.. A quick thanks?"
He asked, sighing and getting up, whiping the wet patch on his school clothes.
Casper trudged along, blinking wildly and looking around for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Leonen followed behind Casper, Like he was alittle dog, who was lost.

"No thanks.. Great." Leonen muttered to Casper.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:10 am

End of the day, Zoey walked outside. Suddenly, in the playground, right there, a huge monster growled, sbnarled, crept closer.

Zoey turned around, and saw it. She began to scream, as it roared proudly, stared at the children in the playground.

It lunged for a 11 year old

"Not on my watch!" zoey said. "Um..er...Power up!...Um..How do I power uo|? CATGIRL?..Uh...CAT EARS? ..METAMORPHISES!!?!."

Zoey saw her staff. Thats it

Zoey banged her staff onto the ground,. while saying
"Power up! Cat!"

Suddenly, zoey powered up,

Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Catfood

Zoey meowed, flicking her tail.

She grabbed her staff, and jumped high, landing on the monsters back. The beast roared, stood up, so Zoey slid back and hid the floor.

The monster was as big as a house, so it rather hurt. All the kids screamed.

Zoey held her staff, as if like a gun, pointing the end of the stick to the monster.

"Uh. Blast!" She commanded, and a huge blast of blue light, a sphere, hit the monster. It turned to look at Zoey. Zoey's ears slunk, and her tail went limp

"..Oops."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:16 am

casper heard screaming and roaring from outside.
He ran out, and blinked, seeing the monster and Zoey...
Casper ran out.
"AGH! ZOEY!!"
Casper shoved two fingers down his throat and threw up the potion.
He saw the monster... And relaised this would test his courage... Casper grew his wings and wore his angel clothes. He slashed at the beast's arms with his knife-like wings.
He sliced again and again until the beast grabbed Casper in one of his hands and put him near his mouth.
"Nu-uh! Angels don't taste nice!!"
Casper was right, the beast was gonna eat him.
In one movement he was in the mouth. Casper clung to one of the teeth.
"AGH! ZOEEEEY!"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:29 am

Zoey blinked

...Was..was that casper?

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" She shouted

"Oh, yeah, dangling from a blood-stained tooth about to be eaten any moment now."

Zoey rolled her eyes.

She held her staff

"POWER WHACK!" She ordered, and whacked the monster hard, a beam of light blue following the staff. The moster spat out casper and roared painfully

It hit zoey with its tail, abnd zoey hit her back against the brick wall, dropping to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:38 am

Leonen ran outside. Graz was on his mind, echoing many, many times inside his head..

Come on! fight it, FIRE!

Leonen soon came out, fireballs in each hand. He focused, and aimed for the monsters eyes. Like he did with the symbol. The eyes went blind, of course like the last monster, so the Monster couldn't attack very well. Leonen laughed, then soon he blinked.

Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Editar1

An image of this came into Leonens mind. The sword appeared. He jumped up and slashed at the monster.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:43 am

Casper flew through the air, his wings almost torn from his back.
He landed to the floor, his head bouncing to the concrete slightly.
"If I were alive, that would hurt!"
He smirked and put a stick and ripped it from his stomach, which it had gone through.
He went back to the beast and blinked twice, summoning his wings to a huger state.
He sliced at the beast again, flying through air. He missed agin and landed on a sharp fence. The pole went straight through him, so he was almost like a weathercock. But stomach side down.
"Uhh, lil' help?"
He asked, knowing he was useless.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:46 am

Leonen slashed at the monster again, slicing off both arms so it couldn't see, or hurt. He helped Casper off of the fence.

"Ouch" leonen said.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:47 am

Zoey mumbled, and opened her eyes. She saw Leonen fighting, and gigled.

She got up, her tail was limp and ears were slunk, but she got up anyway

Balancing on her staff, she limped down the concrete steps.

"Power Sphere" she weakily said. She floated about 30cm into the hair, and a huge blue beam came from her, and everythingwhen blank. Then it faded and the monster was gone. Everyone cheered, but zoey was too weak and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:49 am

Casper widened his eyes, said his thanks to Leonen and went over to Zoey, bleeding on her slightly.
"Oops."
He whiped the blood off her face, lifted her in his strong, skinny arms and flew off, yelling down to Leonen he would meet him in Zoey's house.
Casper sighed, whistled and hummed as he flew with Zoey in his arms.
He flew in througha window and laid her down on her bed, sitting on the edge of it, poking the new holes in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:22 am

Zoey woke up and moaned.

"My..My... MY STAFF!!" she suddenly screamed> Then saw it beside her
"..Oh."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:24 am

Casper fell off the bed, widening his eyes.
His unbuttoned white T-shirt that showed his chest flew off out thw window.
"Aww man!!!"
He watched it fly in the air.
"God must hate me today!"
He was standing, topless, leaning out the window. He then gave up and sat on the bed beside Zoey.
"Now... You okay? You fainted!"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:26 am

Zoey blinked

"I. I did? The monster. Where did it go?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:30 am

Casper smiled and put a white, thin arm around her.
"It sorta disapeared..."
He said, shrugging and laughing at the way he sounded.
He was blushing but he ignored his appearence and he put his other arm around her, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:33 am

Zoey blushed too. She turned her head to look at him and leant in, to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:35 am

Casper took a deep breath in. (Sorry about this Beh/Misa. I don't always keep my promises. :S) He leaned in too, closing his eyes and he slowly, with his arms still around her, kissed her.. An angellic passionate kiss. IT would make the air around them glitter and glow.
A halo would appear areound her and his head.
Casper's wings flapped faster, his hair blowing in an invisible breeze.
They continued to kiss..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:43 pm

Leonen came round.. He paused. He mouthed to Casper "Your girlfriend is coming! (Lilly)"

Casper Pushed Zoey off, Zoey falling backwards. Leonen quickley caught her, and wiped Sweat from his fore-head. Lilly adjusted her Cap.

"What's going on.. Oh well. as long as Casper is here, I guess it's alright." Lilly said, smiling. She flicked her Purple hair, and whispered In Caspers ear,

"Date after school today at the milk-shake hut." Lilly said, suddenly passionatly kissing Casper, moving Zoey out of the Way. Everything was fine, untill Leonen thought of something.

Leonen Texted Zoey this,

You love Casper. I know. I can get him for you! But.. it'll envolve kissing me.. It'll also envolve a angry Lilly, If Casper falls for you afterwards. What do you think? IT's alright. I don't love you much anymore. And i've got some freaky fire powers now.. Anyway, what do you think? To win Caspers heart?

xxLeonen
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Casper nodded, he would go to his instructor later... But he shrugged.
"Sure."
Casper smiled. That kiss was alright... He didn't know why he did it.... When she leaned in he had a sudden eaction of passion. And he kissed her back.
Casper got up and wandered about aimlessly.
"Well... I haven't got my T-shirt...."
He said, flapping his white, big wings. He then flipped his hair casually.
"I'm sorta dreading going back to my instructor..."
He mumbled, saying anything to break the silence between Leonen, Zoey and him.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:30 pm

Zoey blinked. What just happened. She sighed, shook her head and quietly went ouitside. She sat on the swings just to chill. Then she got leonens text

Zoey twitched, and texted back
\

Im not that desperate. And I dont love Casper..

..Or. Did she?
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:36 pm

Casper thought this time he should press the wrist watch. He did so and an angellic female angel came in, Capser blushed and wrapped his wings around his body as if he were stark naked. It was a normal reaction.
"Uhh... T-shirt please.."
The angel laughed and rolled her eyes, throwing another white buttoned shirt.
She disapeared in a light and Casper put it on, not doing the buttons up.
His belly button was an innie... It used to be an outie.
"WHAT THE HELL??"
Suddenly a storm broke out.
"Sorry.. I mean.. WHAT THE HECK??"
A bright summer's day came out.
Casper poked at his belly button, raising both of his eyebrows. He knew Leonen was still there.
Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. LightTD
(That type of shirt, but completely white. I've been bugged about this, not knowing if you knew what I was talking about. The one Jack Black is wearing.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:47 pm

LOOK OUT FOR BOOK 6

The Common Mystery!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.   Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 5, A crying Zoey. A friendly Lilly.
Page 1 of 1