Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 7, Casper in trouble!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book 7, Casper in trouble! Empty
PostSubject: Book 7, Casper in trouble!   Book 7, Casper in trouble! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Leonen heard screams. He sighed. He ran into the ice-cream parlor. More words ran through Leonens head.

Power UP! YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

Book 7, Casper in trouble! Fireboy

*ignore the plait/ pony tail*

Leonen smirked, the sword appeared above his head. He dodged out the way, and grabbed the sword. He flung at the monster.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, BOY! DO WHAT I TAUGHT YOU!

Leonen sighed. He hoped his brother, Masaya had HIM as a trainer.

Leonen done about 3 backflips, landed on the monsters back, a flaming Sword digging into his spine. Leonen smiled faintly, as the sword came back out, purple ooze dripping.

*The reason Grazy is sooooo mean to Casper, is because she is secretly evil. She wants Leonen to Train, so that she swaps bodys, Leonen becoming Grazy, Who knows basic, and a few advantage moves, And she is training Leonen, So that Grazy can become more powerfull in his body.*
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Casper in trouble!   Book 7, Casper in trouble! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:12 pm

Casper heard footsteps coming down to the celler. He saw the door open up and the vampire appeared.
"Now...."
He said, a sly smirk apearing on his face.
"I expect you know what this is."
He showed Casper a sword, it smelt of.....
Casper almost collapsed. But the vampire slapped him around the face, able to touch Casper in his angel state.
"Get my the plyers."
Casper didn't like the sound of this.
"Tell me where your friend are or your wings get it."
Casper heard breathing behind him, the monster.. untying the binds.
The vampire dispeared and was suddenly behind Casper.
Casper was drifting in and out of conciousness.. The sword was doing this... Of course he had been taught about weapons made of evil in people's hearts.
Casper closed his eyes, but he was slapped again. He refused to speak, closing his mouth firmly.
"So, you would rather die?"
Casper nodded.
He closed his eyes in pain as the plyers were dug into his wing sockets.
"TELL!!!"
Casper stayed quiet.
"More pain then!"
The felt the pain running through his veins as his wings were being ripped out of their sockets.
Casper yelled out.
"NEVER!"
tears flooded his eyes, running down his cheeks as he wailed, the pain was unbearable.

He knew there was no hope for him he sent messages to Leonen to stay away from the other monster and just leave.
"Send Zoey and Lilly and Misa... My love. You were always my best friend.. Leonen... I hope you can grow up and have.. *sniffs from pain* A good family.. I put all my trust in you"
He sent thoughts to Leonen.
Leon would be able to hear screaming from Casper afterwards, and some sounds of ripping from his wings being torn.
Casper narowed his eyes and stopped the transmitions.
The vampire had realised.
"Trying to get help?"
Casper weakily shook his head, the plyers dug into his back again, more feathers torn out and littered to the floor, covered in grey blood.
Casper's mouth was slightly open, he hadn't the energy to close it
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Casper in trouble!   Book 7, Casper in trouble! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:49 pm

Zoey ran out with Leoenen

"Ok, what the fuzzle is that..?" she exclaimed.

She flicked out her staff,

"Power up, CAT!" She shouted and hit the end onto the floor. A sruge of blue power rushed out like a wave, and wraped around Zoey

Zoey was floating inside a blue orb. Suddenly it broke opened, and Zoey gently floated to the ground

Book 7, Casper in trouble! Ayasneko

"Ok, monster, get ready for a--." zoey sturggled to end the sentence. "...Just get ready gto die x_x"

Zoey held her staff like a gun again

"Power Blast!" she commanded, and a blast of power hit the monster. The thing growled, snarled and whacked zoey through the the window, smashing the glass. Zoey whacked onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Casper in trouble!   Book 7, Casper in trouble! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:00 am

Casper was still being plucked of his wings, each feather falling was agony.
The last feather... It showed grey, bloodied gaps, his wing sockets.
"TELL!"
Casper shook his head weakily.
The plyers ripped the last feather from his back, causing him to moan.
He panicked and sent signals to Zoey.
"HELP ME!!!!! I don't think I'm going to get out of this alive.. I've been stripped of my wings. Don't fight the monster and run... There's gonna be more and they're gonna kill you. I am refusing to tell your and Leonen's and Misa's and Lilly's whereabouts. But I can't hold out for long. I loved being your guardian angel.. And--"
He was cut off by a blow to the head.
He fell to his hands and knees, crying.
"Embrace darkness... REMEMBER????"
Casper blinked, coughing from the pain.
"Get me the knife and the plyers."
Casper felt a grip on the collar of his shirt and was picked up, forced into a chair and bounded tight.
He watched a normal kitchen knife come, the plyers again with his grey blood all over them, the vampire watched him.
"Much worse to come."
He saw and smelt the sword out of the corner of his eyes.
"Now.. Before I start... Tell me... Where are they?"
Casper shook his head.
"I'd... Never....Betray... Them!"
The vampire laughed, the monster joining in.
"Suit yourself."
The Vampire said, he advanced towards Casper. Casper was not struggling until the knife was near him.
"I think your friends would like to hear the last moments of Casper's death, don't you?"
Casper shook his head.
"Yes..."
The vampire had spoke in another language, making Leonen, Misa, Lilly and Zoey have invisible ear peices, able to hear everything going on in the room.
"Now... To rid you of your heavenly glow."
Casper knew what the knife was for... And it wasn't good..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Casper in trouble!   Book 7, Casper in trouble! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:05 am

Zoey moaned. Leoenen helped her up, then went off fighting

She had a few bits of glass in her skin. SHe pulled them out, and limped to the monster

She jumped onto its back.

"Surge attack!" she yelled, stabbing the staff into the monster. Yet it didnt work. The beast threw zoey onto the floor. Luckily she landed on her feet (somehow)

Suddenly she heard yelling, or screaming. Leonen heard it too. It was so loud, Zoey held her hands to her ears.

The monster hit Leonen.

LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT BOOK"

Pain To be Suffered.

(THERE WILL BE EARLY ENDING. TO SERIES DUE TO STUFF)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, Casper in trouble!   Book 7, Casper in trouble! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 7, Casper in trouble!
Page 1 of 1