Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod

Go down 
2 posters

Did this bore you to hell?
YES! DAMNIT! YOU WASTED (Insert number/Time units) OF MY LIFE!
My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Vote_lcap0%My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, no, no! Not at all. I'm a polite person so of course not. (SHE DID!)
My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Vote_lcap0%My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No! It ruled all awesomeness! DUUUUUUUUDE!
My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Vote_lcap100%My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
I..Er....DUNNNO! -explodes-
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Empty
PostSubject: My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod   My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:49 pm

A HArd Day's Night.
Any Time at All.
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
Birthday
Can't Buy Me Love.
Cry Baby Cry.
Day Tripper.
Doctor Robert.
Don't Let Me Down.
Drive My Car.
Eleanor Rigby.
Everybody's Got SOmething To Hide Except from Me and My Monkey (PHEEYEW)
Fixing A Hole.
Girl.
Glass Onion.
Good Day Sunshine.
Good Morning Good Morning.
Happiness is a Warm Gun.
Help!
Helter Skelter.
Hey Jude.
I Am The Walrus.
I'll Be Back.
I'll Cry Instead.
I'm Looking Through You.
I'm Happy Just to Dance With You.
I'm Only SLeeping.
I'm So Tired.
If I fell.
If I Needed Someone.
Lady Madonna.
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds. (LSD xD)
Michelle.
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da.
Old Brown Shoe.
Nowhere Man.
Paperback Writer.
Penny Lane.
Rain.
Revolution.
Run For Your Life.
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band.
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band (Reprise)
Strawberry Fields Forever.
Taxman.
Tell Me Why.
The Ballad of John and Yoko.
The Fool on The Hill.
The COntinuing STory of Bungalow Bill.
The Word.
Things We Said Today.
Ticket To Ride.
Wait.
We Can Work it Out.
When I'm Sixty-four.
While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
Wild Honey Pie. (Strange..)
With a Little Help From my Friends.
Yellow Submarine.
Yes It Is.
Yesterday.
you Can't Do That.
you've got to Hide your Love Away.
your Mother Should Know.

THEY RULE!
GARUNTEED!
xD
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod   My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:24 pm

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I DONE A LARGE PARAGRAPGH

AND IT GOT
DELETED

*SPAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZES SO MUCH SHE DIES AND TWITCHES*

Okkkkk...

Let's clear this up.

Back from NYC. Went there for 5 days. Going to France in 3 or 2 days. For a week. And then I have a week before Secondary school then i'll be sooooooooooooo busy. I'm in form 7C with three of my best friends, my two Best friends from out of school [When I say best friends I mean like BFF.] And guess what!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!! My LONG LOST best friend Holly from nursery, who I haven't seen in over 8 years is going to my SCHOOL. IN M FORM!!!

One bad side..

The ugly
nose picker
crybaby
weak
fugly
thinks she is cool
pervert [She has a crush on my best friend that is a boy His name is Charlie. He and my other really really good friend in school (Our mums basicly go for coffees and chat and stay round eahc other houses like 4 times a week) Jennifer, were going round Jenn's house. But because it was raining and I decided to show off [I balanced on this 6 foot high log, if I fell I would badly hurt myself, and you could only fit one foot on it at a time.] Anyway. I decided to do some tricks. Our school clothes got soaked while it was raining, and Charlie decided to go inside the hall and get changed infront of like 7 peoples mums [I'd NEVER do that] so anyway Jennifer announced to me "Charlie is getting changed in the hall and he might be half naked." Charlie is pretty good looking for a emo, but when he is in a strop you have to just leave him alone. Anyway, my instant reaction was "ew" so I turned away and walked by the logs where I couldn't see Charlie. Straight away Lucy just stared at Charlie, half naked for ageeeeees. There are more demonstrations but i'll say them later. Lucy is the type of girl with fugly annoying uglyfugly greenblue staring innocent peedophile eyes, with her pale skinny bony white hand constantly up her nose with freckles basicly covered EVERYWHERE on her face. She has fluffy brown hair that usually sticks out in a pony-tail in a neat little plait. She also wears her school uniform seriously neatly with her socks pulled up high, and neat little typical ugly school shoes. Anyway, you might think that is nice, but I usually walk in a gang that consists of 3 but most of the time I walked with Jennifer and Emily too. Anyway, compared to Lucy I look dead sexy [which I am not LOL] Ask Wuffles, she has seen me on webcam and Sam. Though I got this new hair-cut and it makes me look cooler. LOL. This is being honest about myself: I have wavy brunette hair, that goes curly like Miley Cyrus's hair most of the time. I have bluegrey eyes that can be pretty if I have the right pose [my sister who is 21 showed me how to make them really stand out] I have natural skin, I'm the only girl that does not wear make up so haven't got as many freckles. [except for the occasionall blusher and lip gloss and on special occasions which has to be VERY rare, such as a wedding [maybe even not!] a small sneak of mascara. I have very tanned skin considering my dad comes from Morroco. It's strange actually, you except everyone to be black, but they arn't. Even though it's in Africa, most people in Morroco are very tanned. Everyone says I have a beautifull face, which is a lie because I don't think I do and I hate it when my mum pulls my fringe back to see my face. I have to somehow find a comb and comb it back. I hate my face. Unless rarely it looks nice. LOL. I have fat thighs. When you say fat, you probally think 7 stone fat or obese fat. They are nice legs, but all I need is excersise around the edges alittle of them. so thats basicly describing me. But my school uniform and my little gang, is SO different.

First of all, my gang members are:

Harry,
Annaley [Shes the only one who goes on furcadia in my class. She is not a peedophile. Duh. I proved I am not a peedophile by going on webcam by showing myself to Celeste [Wuffles] And Samanthacalamear [Katherine] If I am a peedophile, Spiritdawn [Annaley] wouldn't be a peedophile, because I wouldn't want a peedo as a friend. LOL]
Myself [Obviously]
Jennifer
Emily
Bethany [sometimes]
and Charlie.

Jennifer has like light brown hair that is up to her shoulders. It flicks at the end like one of those cute olden day hair-styles. She has pale white skin, and Is smiling alot. [I'm known as little miss sunshine, happyness that is always smiling. Well they haven't seen the dark and evil side of me.. -__-;;;] Jennifer has: a school white blouse, with a cardigan that doesn't button up. some of the time she is trying to shorten her dull grey skirt, ut thats SOME of the time. She wears long white socks that I dislike, but she wears these trendy new trainer-type-pumps that everyone wears. She is trying to joke alot. She cheats in sports [most of the time] but is really fun to play with. I don't mean to brag, but Give Jennifer and I a tune and we rock better then Hannah Montana. Jenn is up for jokes anytime, and can have evil streaks in her, too. It's sad that we arn't in the same form but we'll still see each-other and hopefully continue rocking on.

Emily has hair like Hannah montana's, but up to her chin, maybe alittle further, but not up to her shoulders. Give her a few darker parts in her hair, and that would exactly match up to what Emily looks like. She has this thick blue hairband she wears everyday, a white polo shirt where you can sometimes see her belly-button, a skirt up to her knee-cap, and authentic black socks made to look like tights when you pull them up. And those new trendy trainer-shoes-thingys. She has dark blue eyes and a pretty face. She has a cool voice, Soft. She can rock, but she doesn't rock too loud. She is soft, but not choir type soft. Lucy has that annoying choir type soft voice. Emily can also be evil, and is willing to do anything -- Almost anything. If it means a broken heart in any case [I'll tell you later..]

Annaley has light blonde candy-floss type hair, puffy as she likes to call it. With some dark down highlights randomly placed in her hair. She has muddy-brown eyes and pale skin. She likes to say that she has alot of spots. [Thats what she says! This is her exact quote "I have alot of spots."] But I think she really hasn't got that many spots AS she exaggerates. She's a vegeterian and is a awesome friend. We are seperated forms aswell. It's a big shame because she has the heart really big.. although we cause mischief and can be evil alot aswell. LOL.

Now for the boys.

Charlie has brown hair, lighter then mine and Miley Cyrus's [We have the exact same hair colour.. Except for when she has the riduculous streak of blonde in start all over. But she got rid of it now. ANYWAY. Charlie basicly wears Black Hoodies, with a load of brown fringe covering his dark blue left eye. He wears trainers and dark trousers. Let me just say -- DON'T. Get on his bad side..

Harry. What about Harry? Blonde hair, brown eyes, freckles, pale skin. Harry is just Funny or he isn't. Most of the time he isn't. I usually take the `micky` out of him and call him a spazz. He is though. He is like: ... I was meant to put a description there but I just can't describe Harry. Funny, random...weird... There can be a ton of words but I enjoy the word Spazz.

Ok.. I don't know how the fuck I got onto all that school stuff LOL. But anyway..

HEY JUDE + STRAWBERRYFIELDSFOREVER!!!!!!!

That reminds me..!! In NYC I went to where exactly John Lennon was shot, where he lived AND strawberry fields. There was a mosiac in Strawberry fields that cost Yoko Ono [John's Wife, DUH!!] 50 million *puts on american accent* dolla's.

Anyyyyyyway.. I'm going to post a topic of "School Worries." Where you put anything about school there. School Plays School groups annoying things, funny things, embarassing things.. etc etc. Have alook there and postpostpostpostpostpost Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! Thanks for readingggggg

Edit: That I forgot: I wear black tights, shiny pumps, Cute grey skirts, I pull down my long school top so it looks like I am wearing a mini-skirt, and a cardigan. And I wear this silver head band in my hair every-day and this purple and black skull scarf everyday. With black rimmed glasses.

GO GLASSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod   My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:29 pm

GO BEATLES FOREVERRRRRR.

STUFF MADONNA

STUFF KYLIE

STUFF BRITNEY SPEARS

STUFF GABRIELLE [that new singer, no. Not Vanessa Hudgens. -_-]

GO RINGO STARR

GO JOHN LENNON

GO GEORGEY HARRRRRISONN!!

GO PAUL MCCARTNEYYYYYYYYYYY

BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
BEATLES FOREVER!!!!!

IMAGINE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod   My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fave Beatles Songs on my mum's IppyPod
Page 1 of 1