Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book Five: Get a Grip.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book Five: Get a Grip. Empty
PostSubject: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Kimmi was in her room. Suddenly someone smashed into the window.
RR
"OH MY GOD!" Kimmi screamed. "YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY MY PARENTS ARNT HOME!"
"i'VE COME FOR THE LOCKET." tHE GIRL HISSED, Her messy black hair covering her eyes, only a glimmer of glowing red was to be seen from her eyes
"Ok, no way." Kim stepped back.
"Very well." She pulled out two daggers, with a quick sharp sound of metal slicing together.
"Ok...calm down...." Kimmi whispered, gripped with fear. "Why do you need it?"
"My master. Says, to stop the union. Stop the uniting. Stop the prophercy." RR spoke in a harsh, whisperey almost hissing voice.
"Prophercy?"
"Yes. The union of the four. Or the three." Rr said, edging closer to kim, eyes fixed upon the locket.
"Union of the..? Oh my god. You mean us dont you."
"Indeed."
"Yeah, well good luck tryna stop us!" Kimmi ran and flew out the window
"NO!" Rr screamed- but not in frustration...in fright.
She jumped out the window.
The two landed on the grass below.
Rr charged at kimmi, two daggers showing, and trying to stab kim. Kim flipped fowards, landing behind pinka
"What the?" Pinka blinked
"I know! I never knew i could do that."
Kimmi levitated rando mobjects at rr at lightning speed, Rr stabbed them all, crushing them to the floor.
She lunged at kim';s locket and grabbed it, and pulled it off her neck
Kim ran after RR, but she jumped out of the way. Kim landed heavily onto the floor
"No!" Kim shotued.
"You see, kimiko. aN ENEMY WHOM IS A FRIEND!" Rr shouted.
Kim jumped and grabbed trhe locket, before teleporting into the forest woods, where RR couldnt find her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:46 pm

Fred opened his bedroom door after slamming it shut, shouting abusive curses to downstairs.
He sighed.
"Goode exit. Idiot."
He said to himself in an under tone.
Fred knew what he was going to do now...
He looked at the door across from his bedroom.
Ange... KEEP OUT OR SUFFER TICKLING!
Fred smirked. The door... The room. Kept like it was since her death.
Fred looked at the individual stickers plastered on her door. Barbie... Polly Pocket... Busted... Girls Aloud. Mcfly.... Cindy... Sugarbabes. Cristina Agulara (Sp xD).... SO many.
He sighed and shook his head, staring at the poster he had designed for her.
All her favourite things. Including, Pizza, boys, pink, purple, cats, bunnys.
Fred smiled, remembering the day he drew it for her. and he was ten and she was five. She had begged him to draw, as she had seen him bring home prizes for his fabulous artwork.
Fred shook his head.
Just memories.
He put his hand on the cold,brass, doorhandle.. Remembering how he had done it the day she was found dead, in a pool of blood, nails picked off individually, eyelashes pulled out one by one.. A knife through her heart. A shaven head.
Fred shivered. The thought of it made him want to wretch.
He pushed the door open with a creak, and a cobweb came down to meet his face. He batted it away imediately and peered around, eyes meeting the Barbie mat on the floor.
Blood....
The pool of blood was there, soaked in.. Dried up in the mat.
His eyes widened and he backed off, only to meet the purple, wooden, bookcase behind.
There was a loud crash and all the books off of the shelf fell off and hit his body and head.
He ignored them, and bent down, slowly picking a random book out of the pile.
He smiled, seeing which one it was.
Where the Wild Things Are.
Her favourite... Or was.
Every night, she would plead him to read it to her. He was only on the third page, every time, when she fell asleep in her Hannah Montana bed, hands curled around her two Barbie Dolls.
Fred looked around, stepping out of the pile of books.
He decided to turn a light on. Fred flicked the closest switch to him, stickers all over it. Pretty pink butterflies.
Nothing happened. There was a 'Zzzzzzzzzzzzzt' noise.. Then nothing.
He sighed and flicked it back off.
Fred looked at the dresser. Dora The Explorer vanity table.
Fred wlaked over to it and knelt down, picking the hairbrush up.
He picked out a few strands of golden hair and sniffed them.
Yes.... Smelt like her... Sweet... Like sugared treats. And heavily scented with flowers.
Fred put it back down, pocketing the few strands of Ange's hair into his breast pocket. Close to his heart.
That was what Ange was..
He found the perfume bottle. A child's one.
He sniffed the nozzle and smelt Ange's smell for the first time since her departure.
He didn't cry. But tears stung his eyes, from the strong scent of Summer.
Fred placed it back down and found two barbies.
One had a rough haircut, blonde, to it's shoulders. Obviously Ange had hacked at it's hair with a pair of blunt scissors. It wore no underwear.. No trousers or a skirt.. Just a shirt with the Barbie logo, white shirt. With a blood stain on it.
Fred pocketed that too, in the same Leather pocket as the hair.
He then came across her favourite Barbie.
Cisily.
Fred picked Cisily up. She had brown hair, to her waist. A painted smile. But Cisily had seen many things no Barbie should.
Death.
Cisily smiled through that too.
Her clothes... Red jumper, handmade by Ange. Roughly cut from a real jumper sleeve with sown on huge buttons, the arms too long for Cisily. And a plaid skirt, also cut. She wore plastic pink high heels.
Fred put her in his jean's pocket. He didn't care what the others would think, seeing him around with two Barbie Dolls. He would take no notice. This was special.
He saw a pair of pretty, white, frilly knickers.
He smiled, shaking his head.
Fred picked it up, between thumb and forefinger. He smelt them.
Same.. Flowery smell..
Fred folded them up and neatly put them in the drawer.
He then lay down, right on the bloodstain, where she had lain. The exact same position, hands crossed over her chest.. As if already in her brown, oak, coffin, eyes closed.

Here lies Frederick James Weaver.
A boy who tried to do everything he could, but was tortured slowly in the end.
Good's will, Frederick.. God's will.
1993- 2008

Fred remembered that fateful day..

(How was that, a bit too morbid?! xD)

Last edited by Frederick Weaver on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:55 pm

[Holy crap i almost cried. LOL]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:46 pm

(if you don't understand the deepness of this situation and it's hidden meaning then fine Dx)

Fred, a few years younger, eyes seeming wide. He seemed like he could be approached back then. A permanant smile on his face.
He was walking to school on a Monday. The usual Monday blues that hung on every kid didn't hang around him.
He had a positive vibe.
Fred hummed a delightful tune, passing the usual damp and dark alleyway until...
He stopped.
Fred thought he had caught something, out of the corner of his eye.
Was it?
No..
But it was!
He saw Stanley, next to his sister.
Well... Not next, but in front of, being held up by his school jumper.
Fred ran a hand through his straight hair, creeping in.
He was going to make a big entrance, but then he decided, this was not the time to burst in.
Fred hid behind the nearest wooden crate and peered out.
He heard them speak clearly. There was also her usual gang of mixed boys and girls. She was the same age as Stanley. Yet... Stronger.
Fred looked horrified as he peered out the next moment. Her whole gang had knives! Since when did his mother give them knives?!
Fred almost yelped, but he covered his mouth with ahand just in time.
"Right.. Make sure no one's watching."
Ange said in a gruff voice Fred was surprised to hear her use. She was normally so sweet... So.. Sensitive.
One of the gang member's.. Joey, looked around each corner, passing straight by Fred, which made him shiver.
"No one listening it."
Joey reported back, joining the rest of the group around Ange and Stanley.
"Okay. Right.. Now. Stanley. Remember the deal we had?"
Ange said, pushing him against the wall even more so he could barely breath.
"N..No."
Stanley trembled, looking so weedy and small. It was odd.
Ange and the group laughed. Ange first, the group just laughed along with her.
"Let me refresh your memory you little squirt. You promised to give me my batch of flick knives and swords. D'ya hear? You said you would deliver them to me."
Ange put her face close to Stanley's. Fred heard Stanley squeak.
"Y...Yes ma'am. I did."
Ange growled.
"Where are they then?"
Stanley swallowed, eyes darting about.
Fred was growing tired, his knees about to give way if he crouched for too long.
"Err... Well.... Dad caught me.. And confiscated them..."
The gang and Ange looked at each other. Ange burst out laughing. A twisted and sick laughter.. That chilled your insides.
The others joined in, rather uncertainly.
"You're joking, Stan? You're joking right? Because that wasn't funny."
She added in a stern tone of voice.
Stanley whimpered, shaking his head.
"No... ma'am. I'll have them by tomorow. Ma'am."
The group tutted, Stanley eyed them worridly. Then.. His eyes flicked back to Ange, she was smiling, shaking her head, tutting.
"Stan. Stan.. Stan. You know that isn't acceptable. You know what we have to do now."
She said, her voice sly.
"Jacob, Pascal! Grab his arms... I need to choose a body part to cut off!"
Ange ordered.
Jacob and Pascal, both burly boys, grabbed each wrist and pinned them to the wall.
Stanley screamed, shouted, yelled.
But none of them lost their grip.
The gang remained to jeer, call and laugh at Stanley's shrieks and screams.
Ange scanned Stanley, putting her knife into her right hand.
"Hmm.. I think his left wrist will do."
Stanley shook his head.
"NO! NO!"
Fred couldn't bare it. He jumped out.
"STOP RIGHT NOW!"
He yelled, voice cracking slightly, arms flailing as he ran at the group.
Ange and the others looked up, eyes wide, mouths open, looking momentarily stunned. Even Jacob and Pascal's grip slackened on each wrist.
Stanley looked shocked at Fred, not really knowing what to think. He felt sick.
Fred stopped, panting, in front of Ange.
"Right.. Now I have your attention. I want you all to stop this.. Madness. Or I'll tell the police."
He said to the gang.
Then, he looked down at Ange.
"How could you? Sweet. Innocent. Girl......You're a monster."
Ange looked teary for a few seconds.
Fred held out a hand.
"Give me the knife."
Fred had to open and close his hand three times to get her attention.
Ange sighed and placed the knife into his hand.
Fred pushed the knife into his blazer pocket and he watched Ange run off, sobbing.
He addressed the rest of the group.
"Now... You two, drop him."
He said to Pascal and Jacob.
Still surprised, they dropped Stanley to the floor.
Fred looked at the gang.
"Well? Aren't you going to school now?"
They ran off in different directions.
Fred briskly walked over to Stanley and held out a hand. Stanley used it to get up.
"No need to thank me. All just shocking, really."
Stanley nodded, not able to speak, shaken up.
"Go home. Tell your parents."
Stanley had no parents. But he nodded and left the alleyway, looking back each time.
Fred shook his head, putting a hand to his forehead.
Then.. After he calmed himself, he walked to school.

(To be continued after Kimmi posts xD)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:24 am

It was night, kim lying in her bed again.
Slowly, there was an eerie sound going through er bedroom..like...whispering...then..
Suddenly a floating figure appeared infront of kim, smiling madnly.
It bolted closer and grabbed Kims neck, black smoke floating out of the figures arm.
"I'LL KILL YOU! I WILL!" It screamed.
"..Kitty?!" Kimmi choked.
"YES! IT IS...wait hang on since when were you a female?"
"ITS KIM!"
kITTY Floated back, hands to her mouth
"But...how? You...You were BLONDE! With all...curly goldilocks hair! Its all...EMO!" Kim shouted.
Kitty just growled. Her hair was jet black, only went to her shoulders and had different lengths to it.
She wore a balck dress, and black smoke was around the edges of her figure. SHe wore a necklace, a heart of black singed metal and black diamons, just like kims.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:20 am

Fred sighed, he got up, realising how late it was.
He shouldn't lie in that puddle for so long. All the cold sweat from him had made the blood real again.
He shivered, feeling it on his shirt.
But he licked it, smiling.
"Ange."
Was all he whispered, left eye twitching in sadness.
Fred chewed at his bottom lip, remembering that fateful night as he showered:

[i]Fred, walking up the stairs silently.
He seemed solemn, the thing noticeable was a pair of scissors and wireclippers and a dagger, stolen from Ange's store.
Fred knocked on her door once.
"Come in."
Was the sweetest reply. Fred heard this, and had the heart to turn back. he sighed, but continued on.
Fred pushed open the door, she didn't look up from dressing Cisily for the last time, her smile still painted on with pink lipstick, her eyes seeming to show a different expression.
Almost... Fear.
"Ange. Be quiet."
He whispered suddenly and eerily.
So suddenly, she looked up and screamed loudly.
Fred darted forwards and put a hand to her mouth.
"Shhhhh... Now. Tell me what you'd prefer. Nails, eyelashes, hair or killed quickly?"
She bit on his hand, but he didn't withdraw it. He kept it there.
"Fine."
He got some tweezers and began to pluck at her eyelashes, eyebrows, and then.. Cut all her hair off.
She had fallen unconcious at this point, especially when he ripped out all her nails.
He smiled at his works, she slumped there, clutching the doll still.
He took Cisily gently from her grip.
"YOu don't want to see this."
He quietly said, and he put her on the side.

The next thing their parents heard was a loud thump and a dying scream.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:24 pm

[[ The Fred stuff didn't make me cry. o_o ]]

-_- noone ever posts anymore.

Idk this buisness with RR.. so Idk how/when to post. what can I post?
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:44 pm

RR smiled, putting on thick long black gloves, putting on some black yeeliner and mascara.
She smirked, putting on knee-length high boots, covering her miniskirt and her black tights.
She had her Katana with her, stuck on her back.
She smirked, as Stanley crashed through the ceiling.
"You know your plan." Stanley said, with a smirk.
"No, this is going way to far." RR said, eye-brow raised underneath her sleek jet black messy hair.
Stanley smirked, pressing a red button, as Fred on the floor, Kimmi in her room, and RR herself starting getting a stinging pain. RR fell to her knees, then on the ground, Fred twitching in his dry pool of blood and Kimmi, dropping her hair-brush and falling off of her chair onto the ground.
The phone rang.
"OK, OK. STOP HURTING THEM!" RR screeched.
Stanley smirked as RR nodded.
"Hi, it's Luke and Kyle. Get back when you can. Love ya, Love Kimmi, Bye." Luke said on a message.
RR twitched.
"Aaah!! Lover boy for Kimmi AND you?? Well. Maybe we can stun them too, or destroy Fred and Kimmi!" Stanley said, getting some microchips out.
RR sighed, crashing through the hole Stanley crashed through, the chip in her ear, hidden away, turned her eyes Red, and her hair a darker black.
She crashed through Freds house.
"Bonjour, Monamie!" RR smirked, suddenly crashing through and sitting on the Dora Vanity table, Katana ready, Headband on and Daggers ready.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Fred's eyes widened as he looked up at RR.
"NO!"
He yelled, pointing an accusing finger at her.
"Don't.. Don't ruin her room!"
Seems she had touched a soft spot..
He weakily got up from Ange's blood.
Fred shot out his wings with difficulty.
"Don't make me battle a girl."
He smirked finally, corner's of his mouth twitching, swearing to bring it into a frown.
Fred's curls and skin got covered in flakes from the smashed plaster ceiling.
His hands were clenched into fists.
Silly idiot had not got his knife on him, since this was a solemn thing for him to do. Enter Ange's room.
He shook.
"Give me what you got."
He said, smirking.
Maybe RR would stop before she hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:21 am

Soft panting came from her lips as she sped through the forest, weaving easily through the trees. Her exotic eyes were narrow as she easily jumped over branches and bushes that ended up in her path, not to mention a river. Her hair whipped behind her like dark fire, tickling her fingertips as she let her arms loose behind her. In the way she ran- it was much different than any other running. She ran on the front pads of her feet, body slightly haunched foreward as she ran. She seemed flexable every time she twisted and turned, getting closer and closer to the end of the dark woods.
When she got to the end of the woods, she skidded to a stop and looked around, her hair quickly catching up to her and dangling over he shoulders. It had grown just a few inches above her waste, her tan skin now dirty.
Her eyes had grown darker than usual, a black ring around the iris. Her tan skin seemed to be glowing as she stood barefoot on the grass of the long field.
She had grown as well.
The first thing that came to her mind was the thing that came to the person that she first thought of.
'Are you in need of assistance?' She spoke in a velvet voice in Fred's mind, though a small bit of her voice could possibly be remembered.

She raised her head upward and scanned the homes, eyes seeming distant and blank now.
Her eyes zeroed in on two familiar figures . . . Though one seemed a bit difference.
Appearance, maybe?
She sighed and sped down the street, easily unheard.
When she got to the home, she froze. She sensed something different in the atmosphere.
She took a few steps back from the house, then lept upward, landing on the roof on top of the portch, silently landing ontop of the tiles. She then crouched down and formed into her vixen self, silently padding over to the window she mostly sensed a presence, then turned human and peered inside, seeing Fred and the person she wondered about.
She scrunched her eyebrows together, deciding weither or not to make her entrance or not.
She then decided.

She quietly slipped into the room, hopefully not being noticed, and slid into the shadows immediately, accidentally crunching on some broken glass, immediately causing her to dart to the other side of the room in another shadow, and crouched, facing Fred's back.

She then stood up and took a few steps foreward, falsly dusting some fake dust off off her jeans.
"Miss me?" She spoke softly in the same velvet voice she used in Fred's mind.
Sekura.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:24 pm

Maybe.. We should end the RP? This is the first and last time I do this, but seriously, Kim and I never respond, Sam sometimes but hardly responds, and Sekura sometimes responds.. Maybe we should end the RP and start a new one? There isn't as many posts as I expected there would be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Five: Get a Grip.   Book Five: Get a Grip. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Five: Get a Grip.
Page 1 of 1