Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book one, new life, new friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book one, new life, new friends Empty
PostSubject: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:41 pm

Book one, new life, new friends Red

Selena Charm was your normal girl. Except for of course, she wasn't normal. Her attitude was well .... Goth. She had long dark red hair, and unusual green eyes. She always wore black.. Dark grey, Grey, light black, red, the goth colours. And she Always wore this silly silver charm bracelet that said: "S" on it.

Selena was starting a new year in high school, and both her parents had died.

Selena sat on the school bus, fringe sweeped steadily across her unusual eyes. People stared, sniggered and whispered to each-other as they saw Selena get on the bus and slump down in her seat. She grunted at them all, and joined the "goths" at the back.

She sighed heavily, as she got off the bus.

Wow.

Reality was harsh.

There were some girls on the soft blades of green grass Smoking, with ridiculous pony-tails and ugly expressions on their face.

"init!" they would mutter to each other.

Others were the jocks, sitting around, hanging around the skinny blondes, who were giggiling and pointing at Selena. Footballers, Geeks, Nerds, Goths, Emos, Punks, Weirdos, Freaks, Smokers, Chavs, Gangsters, jocks, Cheerleaders, Normal people, and the nobodys.

So many people, were seen by Selena's vision as she sat down by a table. Some idiot threw a empty soda can at her head, as she caught it and scrunched it up in her palm, hissing at the idiots, throwing the can at their head before they walked away.

The table was all to herself now, Good.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Piers was buried in a book.
It was the first day of the new school year... Yet he was already in a book.
"Oi. Boffin."
Piers pretended he had not heard the name being directed at him.
They were walking towards him now.. Great.
The book was snatched from his small, soft, hands.
He looked up at the tall teens. Lanky.. Spotty. With their girlfriends watching.
"May I have my book back? I was hoping to finish it."
He bravely said in a small voice, green eyes looking up at them in an inquisitive way.
He held out a hand, expecting the book to fall into it.
Snickers and laughs.
One of them pulled out a wad of chewing gum.. Slimy and spitty and pushed it into his hand, before they all laughed loudly.
"Good joke guys."
Piers said, sighing and wincing at the grossness.
He held out his hand there, only to have the book dropped onto his head.
Piers didn't miss a beat. He stayed like that until they walked away.
He pulled the chewing gum off, wincing and threw it in the bin beside him.
Piers had learned to just leave them alone. Others were not so fortunate.
Lucky they hadn't started that 'gay' thing again.
He picked up his 'Pride and Prejudice' Jane Austen book and slid it into his shoulder bag. His shoulderbag had random pins on it.
Piers got up and rubbed a hand into his curls. His hair was a bit stickyuppy in curls. The blonde colour went well with his pale complexion. He looked angelic.
Piers was quite short. Not really short.. But quite short. He was also very skinny.. A feminine touch to his features.
Piers watched a girl throw a can at the jock's heads and he rolled his eyes, tutting.
He thought that would only ensue with her being chased and cornered.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:34 pm

Selena saw what happened.
"These guys need to be sorted out." She said in a misty voice, standing up, pulling on her netted gloves.
"Oi! You, Big head, Yep, You!" She said, standing up.
"Don't make her turn you all gothy!" The cheerleader cried. "Hunnybun!" She added.

"Sickly sweet girls like you also need to be taught a lesson." Selena said, with a faint smirk.
The cheerleader squeaked, but the jock stood up agaisnt Selena.
"Bring. It. On." He said, pulling down his sleeve.
"Ok!" Selena smiled, as she dodged a punch that was sent to her.
The jock had punche- ATTEMPTED to punch Selena so hard that he fell to the ground.
"Ok. One down, five to go." Selena said, skinny arms prepared.

Selena wasn't into fighting, but she was probably the "happiest" goth in the whole school. And at times she wasn't happy.

Selena didn't notice that on her pale white hand, that a black glow had appeared. She had learned Karate, but she wasn't THAT good at it.
Selena kicked out her leg side-ways, then punched. The jock went back, hit the wall and fell into a bin.

"Aaagh!!" The Cheerleader yelled, running off and the other Jocks Sidled away.
Selena looked at the Boy, who pretended he hadn't seen anything. She went over to join him, raising a fist at the current people at the table.

"Are you alright?" The boy said.
Selena just scowled at him.

Of COURSE she was alright! She had just beaten 2 Jocks, so Eaaaaaaasily! Jesus, the guys these days.

Selena just stalked off back to her old table, chewing gum.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Piers shrugged.
Something was wrong.
He could sense it.
Piers was apparently the most intelligent student out of the whole school.
He got As, 10/10s, 100%s on every test.
Teachers conducted experiments on him, and proclaimed him a child genius.
Piers didn't mind. He didn't care. As long as he had his book.
Piers timidly shuffled over to the bench this girl sat at, noting she was chewing gum, he shivered.
"Thanks."
He said in a smooth, light voice.
"You know.. If you scowled when the wind passed your face, you would permanantly have a scowl on your face. And let me tell you. It would not suit you."
He smiled lightly at this.
*Cricket..Cricket*
He blinked.
"Er.. My name's Piers... But of course. If you're of the goth crowd, you've heard of me... Piers.. The one who had his head used as a toilet brush."
He did not look disturbed by that, and he held out a small hand, smooth.. And smelling of soap.
He gave off a golden glow.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Selena just scowled and walked off.
"Your compliments do not please me." She said, sitting by herself.
The hot beaming sun suddenly changed to a cool breeze, and Selena rubbed her arms and put on a black scarf, by herself.
She sighed, looking over at The Jocks, Cheerleaders and the geeks.
She then slowly muttered to herself, in a voice softer then a whisper so noone heard;
Why don't you go off and join your geeky friends over by the geek table. Get out your calculater.
Selena didn't have a smirk or scowl on her face, her face neutral as her fringe swept over her eyes, and herl ong red hair blew in the wind to one direction, exposing her unusual and rare bright green eyes.
Her eyes had a ice stare in them.
Her mouth stayed in a straight line.
She gave in one more sigh, as the bell rung and she went to attend a class.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 pm

Piers sighed and tutted as the girl walked off.
"She will never get any friends with that attitude."
He mumbled lightly.
Piers grabbed onto his bag strap and walked off.
John joined him.
John was the stereotypical nerd. Big glasses, braces, slicked hair.
Piers didn't care for appearence. He just had obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Piers had to have things clean before he touched them, thus the smelling hands and peachy skin.
"I saw you.. Get that gum in your hand."
John said.
Piers shrugged.
"It doesn't matter. That gum wasn't my favourite flavour anyway. I must remember to tell them that my favourite flavour is blueberry."
John arched an eyebrow.
"Dude.. Are you serious?"
Piers walked on ahead.
"Yes. Of course I am. Why should I joke?"
He said without emotion, face expressionless. A small robot.
Piers entered maths lesson.
He was in a year 10 class, since he was better than everyone in the year, and could do what they were doing easy peasy.
The big kids scowled, annoyed to have this younger student in their space.
He sat down at the front in his own seat.
"Now.. Everyone.. Get out your calculators. We have another test for you."
The teacher looked at Piers expectantly. And as usual, Piers beamed, sitting up straight, equipment all set out neatly, hands clasped together, as if a halo could hover above his head.
An audiable groan was heard from the class in general, as they knew Piers would once again.. Beat them.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Selena slumped in her chair, desk coveered with graffiti.
She looked at her watch.
"Ook.. I can survive this! less than 30 minutes!" Selena said to herself. Her best friend, Lucy smirked.
Lucy had straight black hair, in a bob. Pale skin and blue eyes. They were both the "nicest" goths in the whole school.

"Now," The argentina teacher said, accent as strong as 20 squirts of perfume.
"Vwat vis, vwenty vone vinus vwenty vone voushand."
Selena sighed. She wasn't good at maths because she could not understand the teacher!
"Vat?" She said, staring at the class.
"Vou vannot vork it vou--" She began.

The bell had rung.

Saved by the bell.

Selena was a goth, but she was also really pretty, one of the prettiest in her year.

Everyone headed out to lunch.
There were no spaces left..

The jocks,
or the Jerk Geeks?

The Geeks.. FOR now.

Selena sat at the table, messing around with her food and only eating her mousse.
"Do you know that milkshake is with cow lungs?" a nerd said, with a ridiculous tone of voice. He had frizzy orange hair, large glasses with blinking pupils, tons of spots, a checkered yellow and red t-shirt, with a bow tie, and jeans hitched up so high they were to his breasts.
Selena stared, green pupils wide open, hidden behind her red hair.

"You know i'm single." He said, buck teeth shining with pleasure and frizzy hair looking.. Geekish.
Selena felt a sickish feeling rising to her throat. And then the other load of geeks arrived, some of them stopped to stare at the goth.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:47 pm

Piers got a packed lunch every day.
Laughter would ensue, calling him 'mummy's boy'.
He hated school lunches. The last time he found a hair in it and threw up neatly in the boy's urinal.
He sat down beside the frizzy nerd.
"Who are you--"
He cut off midsentance and Piers looked at the goth girl with immense curiosity.
"Oh.. It's the scowling girl."
He said in a dull voice.
"Alan.. Stop gawping. It is rude and makes you look bad-mannered."
Alan blinked and returned to earth, eating at his cucumber sandwich.
Piers had made himself a crisp sandwich, brown bread.. Cut into tiny 'non-chokable- slices.
He quietly ate, and spoke only after he had finished.
"I think, scowling girl, I should be able to have your real name. It is awefully rude for me to call you this name."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:51 pm

"you must be awfully rude then." Selena said, leaving her tray and walking off.
She sighed, kicking a can on the patio type gravel.
People that passed her would snigger and stare, but she didn't mind. She sat down on a bench in the woods, and read a book..
She forced herself to read it.

"How to be nice."

She cowered at the words, but the geeks and nerds were right.. The words echoed through her mind.

"With that attitude you will have no friends!"
Selena hurridley read on.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Piers shrugged. "
I just asked her of her name."
Alan looked worried.
He thought they were going to get beaten up.
"Alan.. Don't panick... If you were to be hit, I would jump ahead of you."
Piers sympathetically said, placing a hand on Alan's knee, patting it.
Alan smiled warmly and then pointed a finger at Piers.
"GAY! GAY! GAY!"
He chanted, standing up.
The hall was suddenly silent, but the chants of 'gay' rang out.
Piers sat there, straight up straight down.
"Alan! Control yourself!"
Piers said worridly, sliding up, pulling Selena's tray to himself as he took it to the bins.
He also took his see-through lunchbox and then walked out, everyone now chanting.
Piers slid the lunchbox in his bag, a noticeable, clear, shining, bright, white, crystalic, tear slid down his pinkish cheek.
Piers didn't sob or collapse with tears, he emotionlessly whiped it away with his pocket, clean, white hankerchief, covering up the track it had made.
He was not quick enough to whipe the water away...
Fzzt....FZZT...
There was a fizzing noise.
Piers's eyes widened, sparks shooting from his fingers.
Piers ran off, everyone laughing and watching him, pointing him out to their friends.
Piers fizzed and electric sounds were heard from his chest. Or inside his blazer.
He ran and ran.. Out of the school.... To the woods.
He crouched behind a bush, not knowing Selena was just there on the other side.
He seemed to reach inside his bag and pull out a metallic silver box marked 'Emerbgency repair kit'.
A screwdriver, and some wires.
He fizzed loudly.
Piers frantically fumbled, undoing the blazer buttons clumsily, then the white shirt, his pale, soft, chest showing.
Piers picked up the screwdriver, and with a jab, slammed it into a slit that suddenly showed up on the pink skin.
He turned and turned the skin-coloured screw up and out into the grass.
This continued until a whole panel of skin fell away.
Wires were seen, like arteries and veins.. Connected to this pump. Rather shaped like a heart.. But metal with blue lines all over it. Wires.. His insides were metal and whirred and pumped and whizzed and buzzed. Flashing lights and everything.
He found the faulty wires, buzzing and showering sparks.
Piers reached in and pulled the black and blue wires out, throwing them to the floor.
then he opened a packet in the repair kit and pulled out two identical ones.
He fit them in neatly, not done yet.
He was.. Of course.
A robot.
Or a cyborg.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:27 pm

Selena turned her head, hearing Fuzzy sounds.
"Oh my.." She said, looking at Piers.
Alan came into the woods.
"So, hi Selena." HE said, scooting up to Selena.
Selena rolled her eyes, sitting back.
Alan put his arm around Selena, two fingers walking on the bench then accompaning Selena's warm pale neck.
Selena got up, Alan's arm falling on the bench with a thud.
Selena knelt down, red hair dangling from her neck, hiding her eyes.
"Do you need.. Help?" Selena said, used to weird things happening. She looked up to the sky in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:37 pm

Piers looked up at her, wide-eyed.. He was in the middle of clipping off the extra bit of wire with the plyers.
"I am fine."
He quietly spoke, looking scared.
Piers clipped off the extra bit of wire and shoved it into the kit, then did the panel and screws back up.
This was all done quick, so Selena would have no jobs to do.
He put the kit away into his bag beside himself and did the blazer back up.
Piers's eyes went back to their normal size as he knelt there, and she knelt there.
"Hello, girl.. What is your name?"
He asked her.
"I cannot call you scowling girl. That is too rude."
He smiled a one sided smirk.
"Do not tell others of my...."
He sighed.
"My... Abilities and non-humanism."
He shrugged.
"I am of a human corpse. They say... Francis."
He looked at Selena.
"Whom are you made of?"
He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:52 pm

Selena stared, quite taken back.
"Uh.. I'm Selena.. NOT Selena Gomez, Selena Charm." Selena smiled.
"STAY AWAY FROM HER, GAY." Alan said, slicking his frizzy hair back and sqatting next to Selena, hugging her. Selena pushed him over. As the forst part was slanted on a hill, Alan rolled down.
"eep!" He yelled, crying.
Selena rolled her eyes.
Selena tried to listen to the book she read earlier.
"I'm.. Selena." She said, definately not interested.
A goth guy came into the woods with a gang, Selena instantly standing up and darting over to the bench before they saw her with the geek.
"H-hey.. Jay.." Selena said, smiling at the name.
"Sup." He said, sitting next to her. Selena blushed.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Piers smiled.
"A nice name."
But as Alan came in, he stood up.
"Alan... No.. Look. It was a sympathetic str--"
Then Selena pushed him and he fell.
Piers's eyes widened.
"ALAN!"
He yelled, but stayed put.
Then.. Then Selena went and sat on a bench.. And Jay. The popular 'hottie' came along.
He sighed and then smiled.
Piers.. Had the wrong end of the stick.
He walked forwards, brushing minute specks off of his blazer and tie.
He held out a hand as he stood in front of Jay, smiling.
"Hello. My name's Piers. You were one of the boys that put my head in the toilet, weren't you?"
He smiled still, never missing a beat.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:50 pm

"Move out the way, gay." Jay said, laughing. His "crew" laughed too.
Woah--Woah!
"no need to be mean to him!" Selena said, defending Piers, suddenly standing up and spreading out her hands and her legs in a protective way.
"Leave him be." Selena said, red hair over her eyes.
"Just this once, Charm." Jay said, going up close to her nose, then walking off with his gang.
"Are you ok?" Selena said, sitting next to him. Noone else in the woods were there except for them two.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Piers had been pushed to the floor and he just sat there, legs in an awkward position for him.
He looked up at Selena.
She was protecting him.
Risking her reputation for him.
Piers watched them leave through his curls. He felt no hate. He had not been programmed to feel hate.
Love. Affection. Sadness.
A very few selection.
As she sat beside him and asked if he was okay, something very warm spread inside him.
He blinked.
"Yes. But I feel odd."
He truthfully said.
"Thankyou for protecting me. You did not need to. Words cannot hurt me. Physical violence may hurt me. But it cannot hurt me truly."
He said in an emotionless voice, looking into her eyes with a creepy stare, not blinking.
"Do not stay with him."
Piers quietly said to her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Selena smiled, smirking suddenly.
What, you don't love me, DO you?
"Soooo, why can't I stay with him?" Selena said, evilly smirking to see the response. It was pretty obvious.
Selena put her pretty fringe into a side fringe, making her more pretty, exposing her bright green eyes and maknig the side fringe cover up one eye.
She waited patiently for the response, looking up at all the trees.
Soft leaves slowly began to fall from the tree, some of the crisp brown ones crunching.
She repeated the question.
"so.. Why?" She said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Piers blinked once, looking blank.
"Why are you smiling? He'll hurt others.. I must stop him."
There was a sudden loud beep and his eyes widened.
"Defence mode activated."
He quietly spoke in a wierd voice.
Piers stood up, looking at Selena.
"Come."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:33 pm

READ THE GUYSS POST
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:51 pm

Piers suddenly ran off, in the direction the goth gang had gone.
this was bad.
Defence mode was only activated if something terrible was happening or had happened inside of him.
He reached a house.
Piers waited and hesitated, but rang the doorbell.
A flowery mother answered.
"Oh. What a sweet young man. Have you come to see Jay? He's in his room."
Piers held out a hand, as if meaning for her to take it.
"Are you deaf? Oh dear. Let me take your hand.Easy. Easy."
She soothed.
As soon as she touched his hand.
There was a zzzzing noise and.. The lights flashed.
The mum had been electrocuted. And lay, parylised, on the floor.
Jay ran downstairs.
"MUM?!"
He then saw Piers, rage in his eyes.
"You killed my mother!"
Piers smiled, tilting his head to one side.
"I did. Didn't I?"
He suddenly shot out a beam of light from his hand, and Jay dissintergrated into ashes.
Piers shook afterwards, looking at the two bodies. Or.. Ashes.
And his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he choked on his own breath.
Piers got his hand up and suddenly jabbed his finger into his left ear.
"Restart. In. 5...4....3...2....1..BEEP."
Piers took it out and blinked, looking around.
He saw the ashes and the body and gasped, falling backwards onto the floor.
"M...M....S...S...Selena."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:57 pm

And suddenly *yawn* out of now where a girl named kim jumps into the storyline AGAIN!
*Yawn again*

Someone just give me the storyline in short. Cant be bothered to read it lol.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:22 am

WAIT STOP I'VE JUST HAD A BRIANSTORM..

SORRY TO IGNORE THE STORYLINE, BUt theres no other way to joi nthis rp cause no one waiting fpr me to reply or say that this was ok.

(Sorry can i just ignore it for a bit)

"And thats the physics, of..Oh hello..?" The teacher blinked as the door opened with a creak.
The school receptionist came in, holding the door for someone, except no one came in. She looked pretty stupid.
"Sorry, we have a late starter here." The receptionist said
"Who? Oh! Yes! Right hang on./.let me see.." The teacher blinked, shufflingn papers looking randomly flustered. " Shouldn of wrote it down.." she muttered, while people satrted to chat quietly, slowly turning into a cretiondo of noise. (HOWEVER YOU SPEELL THE DARN WORD LOL)
"Yasmin Phoenix?" The etacher smiled, holding up the register in triumph.
"..Its actually Jasmine." The receptionist said
"Whatever, call me yasmine. Jasmine is a bit weird anyway." Came a voice, and a blonde walked in. People hushed down to see the newcomer.
"..uNIFORM/"
The girl was stunning (I was hoping she could be the cheerleader. Goths and cheerleaders clash lol it would be funny lol)
Her hair was bright blonde, undamaged by the sun, silky and curled loosley at the bottem, falling belowed her shoulders.
"Sorry, i've just come back from LA, i forgot to buy one." Yasmine said, fluttering her eyelashes.
This clearly had a hcarming effect on the teacher, who smiled and nodded.
What she wore was stunning too. Dark denmin skinny jeans over her skinny legs, were also tight black knee-high boots. A light green short sleeved top she wore alwell, a black corset like over her curvy shape.
The girls envied her.
The boys wanted her.
Just to make matters worse, she had the new designer must-have golden/black bag!!
"Where do you want to sit, Yasmine?" The receptionist asked.
Yasmine rolled her eyes. SHeesh, im not in primary school. She thoguht
The girls sat up eagerly, some pointing to the empty seats next to them, and the boys flicked their invisible fringes in their eyes.
Selena just sat there, looking out the window, head on arm.
" Um...." Slena blinked.
" She can sit with me" The 'popular' head cheerleader stood up, walked up to Yasmine and smiled.
" Callie! Sit down!" The etacher sighed
Callie looked perfect. Tanned skin, Light brown hair.
Almost as good as Yasmine.
That was the only reason why She wanted yasmine in her group. Callie couldnt stand that there was another pretty girl running around becomming popular. So she chose whether to class them as bottom feeder geeks, or, if lucky enough, high-class populars.
"Uh..o...k?..." Yasmine sat next to her. Just then the bell ran.
Everyone jumped up and whooped for the freedom of break and ran out the door.
Yasmine and callie and, the 'crew' followed.
"So yasmine! Hows your life?"
"Its great. I just came back from a modelling shoot in LA."
Callie halted. Swalloowed the envy
"Yeah, whatever anyway here!" Callie handed gum
" Sorry, dont chew."
Callie blinked. "Yea, you're right its disgusting! Its so annoying when people chew!!"
The crew halted too, seeing callie's daggers. They spat the gum out, stompped on it, flicked their hair, then walked with the two.
Outside..
2Hey, yasmine, come over for the cheerleader try-outs! It'll be so fun if you were on the team, we'd be like, Bezzies!" CALLIE SMILED.
"Sure..?"
"Its next break, see ya there! MWAH!" Callie giggled. "Heel, girls!" And they all walked off.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:44 am

Er one thing...
What about Piers killing Jay and the mother together? We're suddenly at school?
O.o

Piers disconnected himself from the charger and walked to school.
He had no worries of the kills last night. No one would know, as he had hidden the body in the fridge, and the ashes were in a dump somewhere.
Piers got out his book and walked, reading at the same time.
Until he reached the gates.
There seemed to be a big crowd hovering.
A new kid?
Must be a girl, as there were loads of girls.
Piers blinked once, a dull look on his face.
He straightened himself up and walked briskly off to a bench to sit at.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Yeah, well, how am i suppsoed to pop in?

Piers goes to kill a guy
"HI GUYS, MY NAMES YASMINE"!?

Now what am i gonna post now? Anyway i said sorry

deleted some (Forget about this post read below)

Last edited by Kimmi on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:03 pm

DELETED

Last edited by Kimmi on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book one, new life, new friends   Book one, new life, new friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book one, new life, new friends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next