Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indigos Life...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Indigos Life... Empty
PostSubject: Indigos Life...   Indigos Life... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:36 am

(Temp here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter one~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. The sky was a very dark purple, clouds were black as coal. BUildings were dark too, no detail shown.

Bats flittered everywhere, screams coming from the tower. This was the dimension of pure evil.

"INDIGO! STOP DRAWING." Bellowed Miss Cherry

Indigo looked at her stratled, and a forest of eyes looked at Indigo.

Indigo rolled her eyes and put the drawing away.

"Anyway. Sound travels blah blah bkah" Miss cherry said.

Indigo sighed, resting her head on her hand. Hher dark long purple hair poured down her shoulders.

Thats where her name came from. Her hair colour, which was so unusual.

What also was unusual was her eyes.

They were a dull purple.

Indigo was known in the school for being a great artist, forever drawing landscapes or people in her class.

Indigo could also wear the raggiest clothes, and still look good in them

Maybe because she made new clothes out of rags and old clothes. Indigo was just creative, full stop.

You're proberaly thinking, 'Wow, she must be popular.' but she wasnt

Well, only a quater popular. She hung out with just three friends, and occasionally swapped to another friend. Indigo was 16, and though she wore emo clothes, she was never depressed.

She had an attitude, and she knew it. She could roll her eyes at the teacher, raise an eyebrow at a pathetic insult, but everyone knew that was just her. No one really hated her for that, they were used to it.

If a new girl came and remarked that she was really annoying or a show off, people would just say
'Shes got attitude. Everyone knows she has. People get used to it."

Though she wasnt getting popular, recently she was.

Indigo could sing brillantly, she dosent didnt know it. She thought she was a terrible singer. Little did she know.

Now, of course we need romance in this story.

Indigo had a crush on a person in her class,

Gabe.

Anyway.....

The bell went

"About time." Indigo said loudly, and everyone got up.

Indigo got outside and her and four of her friends all met up.

Indigo was friends with Issaqbelle, Yasmin and Chrissie.

Chrissie had tanned skin and alarmingly bright blonde hair. She boasted a lot, but made Indigo laugh a lot.

Yasmin had long brown hair, and super tanned skin. She copuld be really kind. but also mean. But she always stood up for Indigo.

Issabelle had short dark brown hair and pale skin. She barely invited friends round, was plain but she was a good friend.

The four walked around the playground, with their tempoary members: Phoebe and Jessica.

All these names were boring, but the actual people were far from it.

Normal life.

Except, since Indigo was in year 4, she thought she had powers.

She thought that if she said something and clicked her fingers, that whatever she said would come true., Not major things, just small things like scoring in basketball.

Chrissie kept asking what she was doing when Indigo did this. Indigo always changed the subject.

At the end of school, Indigo crashed into the couch.

Indigo slipped her hand into her pocket, and got out her lucky charm:

It was a purple cat, cartoony yet gothic. It was thin and sleek, with almond eyes. There were no marking or pupils, just all purple. Attatched to it was a sliver bell.

Indigo named the cat Bbell. She clutched it tightly. She always wished she had powers and could fight crime etc etc like everyone else

As it was time for bed, she talked to bell as usual.

"Ughh.Alright day. But how could Rhiannon go out with gabe just to make David jealous? She know I have a crush on him" Indigo said

Rhiannon was her occasional friend. She tried asked Gabe out for Indigo, but he thought it was a 'do-you-want-to-go-out-with-insertnamehere-'yes-okay'--'you-loser!!!- JOKE

Rhiannon was going out with David, one of the class comedians. But David thought she was cheating on him for Gabe, which was utterly stupid.

R4hiannon decided to go out with Gabe then, to make David jealous, but she asked Indigos permission

"Its ok. Gabe loves you more than me." Indigo normally said that.

back to present:

"I wish something could happen in my life. Well. Powers. Or gabe would go out with me. Or something. Ah,. heck. Im tired. Night." Indigo told the plastic cat.

As indigo went to sleep, cat cat started glwoing. Slowly, the plastic thing turned into a real cat..

Its almond yellow eyes shone in the dark, and a silver bell was pierced into its ear.

It spoke to something in a soft voice, almost whispering.

"Shes ready."

Then another female voice spoke. "Good. Get ready." Suddenly, a huge laser blast of something hit the cat's bell, then it died down.

"Make sure she recieves it." Came the invisible female.

"I will." Bell said, before padding across indigos bed and she sat next to indigo.

"So I show myself as this?" Bell asked.

"Yes. If you want." Then the female voice never spoke again. obviously meaning the female went.

Bell pricked down her ears as she layed down next to indigo and closed her eyes, before falling toi sleep.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Indigos Life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigos Life...   Indigos Life... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:45 am

Put this in Adventures dude. xD
Back to top Go down

Indigos Life...
Page 1 of 1