Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casper's dark life...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Casper's dark life... Empty
PostSubject: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 1:33 am

Casper sat down on the school bus, he narrowed his eyes, watching the seat in front of him.
Though no one dared to sit next to him. He was the school nerd.. THe boy everyone bullied..
He was aware of a presence behind him.
"Courtcher."
He seemed to snarl. The perosn who was behind him laughed.
"Yeah.. That's the guy."
He poked Casper's bony shoulder, it flinched.

Casper's dark life... Normal_mtm20040208d

"W...What do you want?"
He asked in a quiet, squeaky voice.
The boys put forward their hands.
"Lunch money.."
They all chorused.
Casper shook his head, knowing he would probably get beats for this.
They all cracked their knuckles.
"Wait!"
He squeaked. They all stopped.
"I have my bus pass..."
His bag was clutched tight to his chest, but they took it and emptied it out, showing an inhaler, school books and a few comics.. Superman..
A boy took the money and left, the other took a bus pass.
The last one sneered.
"Superman??"
Casper clutched it, a horrified look on his face.
"NO! Please I beg you no! I love it!"
The boy snatched it from Casper's grip, and began to fool about, dangling it out the window. Casper jumped up, trying to get at it, but the boy was just too big and strong, and he held casper back with a hand.
"Let's see if Superman can really fly!!!"
Casper screamed.
"NO!!!!"
But it was too late... The boy had let go of it.. It went sailing past the other windows.. And dissapeared from view.
The boy left to the back, laughing.

Casper blinked and tears flooded each cheek.
"They were rare........."
He whispered. He then began to sob. His pride and joy.. Chucked out the window by a mean boy with no heart..
It had been given to him by his father, who had died mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:05 pm

Casper had moped about for 3 years. His mum had been taking anti-depressants and Casper had been worried and slightly disturbed.

One day he was walking him from school.. An old man sat on a bench, drinking from a green bottle, perhaps full of alchohol. He wore a tattered coat.
The man kept looking at Casper, so Casper walked by quickly.
Suddenly he felt something grab onto his arm. He looked around and saw the old man, smiling at him.
"I sense great power in you sonny..."
He said. Casper was told never to talk to strangers, so he shook the old man's hand from his arm and ran home all the way.
He un-gelled his side parted hair and put on his home clothes.
He sat on his bed, reflecting over the events.
His rare comic... Gone.... And an old man said he had a great power??

Casper's dark life... Normal_mimu20051016f

He sat down by the bed, sighing.
He stayed there until dinner. And then he got it sent up to him by his mother.
He ate slowly, then put down his dinner. He went over to a cupboard with a poster of superman on it.
He put a hand tothe door, staring at it.
"Man.. I wish I had powers like you.."
He whispered it, then opened the cupboard and found one of his model toy ships.
He examined it:

Casper's dark life... Mitchelll

(SOme how putting on a new shirt XD)

He blinked, chewing at his bottom lip and put it down.
"I wanna get those bullies back.. And I will tomorow!"
He sat at his desk, getting a pen and doing his homework.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:03 pm

Casper grew in height and slowly very slowly began to fall in love...

It started when he was in science class. Partnered up.
The teachers were so old fashioned they made the boys partner with girls.
Casper was, as per-usual, on his own.
He then saw the prettiest thing evern.. Talking to the teacher.

Blue eyes.. Like the ocean... Blonde hair, as yellow as the golden sun. Her hair wa spulled into a high pontail...
She wore a short skirt, and the usual white blouse and tie attire.
He blinked, and felt a strange feleing.. Love was working away..
The teacher pointed over to Casper and yelled down to him.
"You don't mind if the new girl works with you, Casper?"
Casper failed to get the message first time around as he was staring at the girl still, who was rather disturbed.
The teacher came down to his desk and slamemd a ruler down onto the table.
Casper jumped, and shook slightly.
"What sir?"
The girl seemed to giggle at this. Casper's cheeks blushed red at this. He looked down. The teacher put his face close to Casper's. Casper slumped down slightly on his lab stool.
"Earth to Casper.. New lab partner.Called Amelia.."

The teacher went back to the desk, barking out random orders.
Casper sat up straight, fidgetting with the bunsen burner in front of him.
Amelia daintily put down her pencilcase and planner and sat down next to Casper.
She seemed almost as shy as Casper was. Casper got a beaker and put it on, not wearing goggles.
He turned on the blue flame and watched the water boil in the beaker.
"Hi.."
Came a timid voice from Amelia. As soon as Casper heard it he turned around, his elbow whacking against the tri-pod and causing everything to fall over.
Glass smashed, hot water poured out on the floor and a fire started on the floor.
Casper squeaked, the girl jumping up.
"Fire fire fire!!!"
She shrieked.
Casper started to stamp it out, he was 12. She he really should've left it to professionals. His right trouser-leg caught on fire and he yelled, running over to the fish tank, pulling it down to the floor and sticking his leg in it.
He sighed.
But the teacher activated the sprinklers so everyone got drenched.
The fire alarm went off and everyone went outside.
Casper looked around for the teacher and fellow clasmates, but they had gone. He couldn't see, black thick smoke covered his vision.
He heard screaming, someone yelling help. It sounded like Amelia.
"A...Amelia?"
He stammered, coughing and putting a hand over his mouth to block the smoke.
He saw her looking around for people.
He took her hand in his own and helped her get out.
He then closed the lab door behind him and they ran down, enjoying the fresh air.
When they got outside teachers crowded around them, yelling and shreiking.
"Where have you two been??"
Capser gulped, he was about to say he saved Amelia, but Amelia saved him instead.
"Well.. I was stupid.. It was all my fault, I set off the alarm.. I caused the fire.. Sorry."
She spoke in ehr timid voice, looking downwards.
Casper opened his mouth, but still holding hands with her, Amelia's grip tightened.
He knew to shutup. He would pay her back eventually.

It wa smaths, everyone was aloud back in after the fire engines came.
"We have another new student now. Chibi.. Come here."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:13 pm

Chibiusa nodded, and came in, her Luna-P ball floating high above her head. Not like anybody would notice it. She was nervous; her first day of her new high school. She scanned the room. Boys, boys....They were pointing at her and laughing. She scowled, and stood next to the teacher, trying to look tough. She hated maths. Luckily enough, it was only the first maths lesson she'd been to this lesson. "Now, Chibiusa, you're right here." The teacher lead Chibiusa to her seat, right at the back of the room. The maths teacher didn't like people sitting near each other in fear of them copying. "Now, class, I am Miss Gardener. We will be doing Long Division." Chibiusa stifled a groan, and sighed. Miss Gardener took out a large red maths book, a small red maths book, and a text book, and handed them to Chibiusa. "Chibiusa, please write on the large red book: Miss Gardener, Your form, Excersize book, and your name. Do the same to the smaller one, but it is a homework book. On the inside of the text book, just put the name and date. Now class, everybody settle down and look at me!" The teacher called the last bit, and walked to the front of the class. The boys began to stop and some of the girls looked at her sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:24 pm

Casper looked at the new girl. he shook his head, pitying her.
He knew she would be the next girl to get bullied..
he looked over at Amelia, who looked back at him and waved slightly.
Casper pulled a bored face, unfortunately the teacher saw.
"Is this lesson boring you Casper the 'I'm so rich because I'm the third Casper of the family'."
The teachers were aloud to mock students at this school.
Casper was told to stand up, he stood up, everyone giggling at him and shaking their heads.
Casper Courtcher the third...
He sighed.
"Sorry miss... It's really hard."
He shuffled nervously, feeling eyes staring at him.
The teacher rolled her eyes. She knew Casper was lying, it was really easy for him.
"Out of my lesson, I'll see you after class."
Casper saw Amelia give him a sympathetic look.
"But miss--"
"OUT!!"
She shreiked.
Casper hurried out, shutting the door behind himself. He leant against the wall outside, shaking his head.
He'd never got in trouble. Never... But this love thing was getting him in danger of being smart.. He was doing stupid stuff. He hated it..
Casper sighed.
"All on my own......"
Suddenly he saw the old man dressed in caretaker clothes. The same man he saw in the park.
The old man looked at him, mopping the floors. He smiled.
"You alright sonny?"
Casper shrugged, rather nervous.
"Aahh yes... I remember when I was a tike.. The good ole' days.."
he chuckled to himself, Casper just stared at him.
"As I said to you.. Great powers will come to you....."
Casper actually spoke.
"What do you mean?"
He spoke timidly.
"Great powers you will not be able to escape.. Sensing evil.."
Casper saw his advance towards him. Casper squeaked, flat against the wall.
The man pointed to Casper's wrists.
"I can see it too.."
Casper looked down at his wrists...
He was right, purpleish black blood running through those veins..
Casper grabbed onto his hand with the other hand, the hands already looked pale.....
He screamed, and ran , tears in his eyes.
All classroom doors opeend, inclusing his own maths class door opened.
He ran outside, falling onto his knees in the grass.
"What's happening to me?? I have purple veins?? And pale skin.."
He looked at his hands. All veiny... He shrieked and curled up in the grass.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:30 pm

Chibiusa gasped when the teacher sent him out. She heard screams and shouting. She stood up, and yelled, "Excuse me! Gotta go to the toilet!" She ran outside, just in time to see a pale figure running out. She rushed to the bathroom. "What was that..?" She thought, washing her face. "And why did I just rush out? Huh, not to worry.." She thought some more. "But that boy...The teacher was so unfair! I don't care if I get in trouble. Gotta find that student!" She yelled that bit out loud, and rushed off out of the Annex Building.
She probably looked like a fool, but she didn't care. She rushed across the road, and past the lollipop man. The lollipop man yelled after her, but she ignored him. She ran into the playground, and not looking where she was going, tripped over something. "Ooof! Ouch.." She said, rubbing her back. She sat up, and looked at what she tripped over. "What a big, white, lump!" She said, poking it. "Hellooooo..?" She said, and poked it again. She stood up, wiping her clothes. "Might as well get to class if it doesn't respond.." She heard sniffles coming from the "big white lump", and paused.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:26 pm

Casper heard a voice.
"Who is it?"
He asked, sitting up to show himself.
He hid his eyes with an arm, his wrists had purple veins still.
And he looked extremely pale.
"Who's there??"
He asked, whimpering.
He looked almost ghostly.
There was a shard of mirror on the floor.
He had used it to see his reflection. He wa shocked and scared to see his eyes had gone black, pupiless.
He looked like a freak, he wanted to stay in the grass forever. As a skinny nothing..
He whimpered.
"Is that you, mum??"
It was a wierd question to ask, but he was frightened, scared.
He could feel no heart in his chest, it was as if it had dissapeared completely.... He had nothing there......

He looked like an alien.. Strange.. Yet handsome...
He had forgot to gel his hair this morning... He looked the same.. Yet his complexion was as white as a nintendo Ds Lite. He was almost luminous.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:11 pm

Chibiusa suddenly felt bad. "Sorry.." She said, and hugged him. "I'm not your mother... But you look really bad...Maybe you should see the nurse.." She suddenly had a thought. "Ahh! Teacher will be mad!" She said, getting up. She then looked down at the small boy. "Ahhhh...What to do.." She grabbed his hand. "Come on! We're flunking school! I just moved here, but I already know the way home!" She pulled him by the hand. The little boy behind him shrieked a little, but reluctantly came with her.
They stopped at the bus stop, puffing and panting. A couple of people stared at them, but she ignored them. She sat down. "A bus should be here any moment...Unless we just missed one.." She puffed. She pulled the boy onto the seat. "Ah, I didn't get your name...What is it?" She asked, looking into his eyes. "C-Casper.." The boy mumbled. She smiled. "Ah, alright." Suddenly a bus pulled up. "Finally! Let's go!" She said, pulling him onto the bus. Kids under the age of 16 were free; so they sat down on a seat. She sighed. "I don't care about school much anymore. I hate teachers, and most of all, I hate maths!" She said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:18 pm

Casper hid his eyes, they were too freaky to look at, even for himself.
t was the old man's fault he was like this.... All horrible... Whatwould Amelia say?
He sniffed.
He seemed unable to smile.
"Mm.. I hate maths and science.."
He sighed.
he sobbed.
"Do i look that bad?"
He asked, at hearing scremaing and seeing people run as soon as they saw him. Some shouting out alien attack...
His bottom lip began to tremble, he was about to cry again.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:25 pm

Chibiusa shrugged. "I don't know...Everybody else is a freak...It's the inside that counts." She wanted to cry, and she didn't know why. She had this thing of feeling somebody else's pain since nursery school. She hugged him. "I'm sure you'll be fine when you get home. My parents died a while ago. You're lucky you have some parents. Oh, it's our stop." She pulled him by the hand again, and they ran down the road.
Chibiusa stopped outside a messy garden, and sighed. She never had time to do up the garden. She got her house keys out, and put them in the lock. She held open the door, and Casper stepped in. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable, I'll get some snacks and stuff from the cupboard." She shut the door, and walked into the kitchen, reaching up high to open the cupboard door. It was full of chocolate, and alcoholic chocolate at that. Chibiusa didn't drink; her parents had left the stuff and Chibiusa never bothered to clean it out. "Hmmm..." She pulled some dark mint non-alcoholic chocolate out. She never liked it, but Casper might. She shut the cupboard door, and walked into the living room. "Some chocolate here if you want some." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:32 pm

Casper shook his head, thinking back to what she said.
"I only have one parent, my mum. My dad died mysteriously when I was 5."
He had never been able to speak so freely about that, ut he some how managed to. He looked downwards, sitting on her sofa right near the edge.
When she offered him a drink he shook his head.
"No, thanks.. I'm not hungry or thirsty really."
He sniffed and frowned,, foldin his arms ove rhis chest and rocking backwards and forwards..
"What is happening?"
He repeated, but whispering silently, mouthing it over and over.
He trembled, remembering the comic flying out the window of the bus.
He bit at his bottom lip.
"I'd like to hurt him so bad.."
He whispered.
"
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:39 pm

"Why? Who?" She said. She put away the box of chocolates and sat down. "What happened? You can tell me, you know." Every second Casper was starting to look worse. "Actually, no...It's best you rest. You can sleep on the sofa if you want. Let me get some blankets." Chibiusa ran upstairs, into her bedroom. She ripped the cover off her loft-bed, and ran back down, slipping on the stairs. "Oooof! Ouch...Not again.." She rubbed her leg, and limped into the living room. "Here ya go...It was the best I could find. Casper stayed silent, and took the covers. He nestled down into them and thought. Chibiusa thought he was asleep already and ran upstairs into her bedroom to play computer games and go on her electric guitar.
After a while, she decided to study. She did after a while, but she needed somebody to test her on something. "Uhh...Casper?" She creeped into the living room. The lights were off, but it was still light outside. She heard a groan, and a muffled. "Whhaaaaattt?" Chibiusa creeped out again. "Uhh, never mind." She mumbled, and ran back upstairs to study by herself.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:50 pm

Casper had trouble getting back to sleep.
He sighed. His mum would be missing him....
He sat up.
"Oh man I gotta go!"
Casper didn't wait to say goodbye, he left, slamming to door shut.
"Where am I?"
He asked.. THe houses looked identical..
He walked off, stumbled and fell.
He moaned, feeling somehting hot, wet and sticky trickle down his leg. (Not pee.)
He looked down and saw luminous purple liquid.
He squeaked and stood up, whiping it away.
He looked around, no card, nothing.
He gave up. He lay down in the middle of the road, closed his eyes and slept.
Casper wished for Chibi to come. Willed her to take him home....
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:57 pm

Chibiusa needed to go to the shops for dinner, so she went to the door and yelled, "Just going to the shops, I'll be back later!" She walked out of the door, locked it and walked down the path. She saw a strange figure in the middle of the road. "Somebody's hurt! Somebody's gotten run over!" She screamed, ran to the road, and picked the figure up, not noticing it was Casper. She ran back to her home, and unlocked the door, placing the figure in some wrapped blankets. By the time she was done, she still didn't realize it was Casper. The figure was unconscious, she prepared some warm milk and medicine. She checked his breathing; he was still alive. She checked all over for wounds. There were none except for a slight scrape on his knee. She looked up. "It's Casper! I've gotta phone his mum! She might be worried!" She checked in Casper's pockets for his phone, and called his mother.
"Hello? Courtcher residence. Who's speaking, please?"
"This is Casper's friend! Casper was unconscious in the middle of the road! He's breathing correctly! My number is 06064568020!" She quickly explained her number, hung up, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:08 pm

Casper didn't wake up. He stayed asleep, and while he did, he was developing powers... He took a pen from the table next to him, and some paper.He blindly did this while unconcious.
He was whispering numbers, times and days.
He began to scribble things down... One word...

Evil.

The pen snapped in Casper's grip. He crushed it harder and harder. Until it dissapeared into nothing.
He had no heart.. He felt nothing......
His eyelids twitched.
Casper's T-shirt seemed to ripple in an invisible breeze. It was slightly chilling in the room... When the paper dropped from his hand to the floor. His veins on his wrists began to pulsate faster.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:10 pm

"Casper...Casper!" Chibiusa cried. She looked at the paper. "Evil.." She read out loud. "That's it...He's turning evil! Just like I did in grade 4!" She screamed, and tried to run away, but hands gripped onto her...Caspers...
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:17 pm

Casper's eyes narrowed.
"Chibi??? Chibiusa??"
He seemed to forget who she was.
His grip tightened.
"Some people can't escape evil... Evil will find you no matter where you are."
he whispered this is a quiet vpoce, his eyes completely black.
He began to tremble.
"You're able to escape it. Therefore you shall die.."
He looked like he wasn't meaning to do this. His bottom lip trembled.
"I want my ehart back..."
He dug his nails into her shoulders, trying to rip skin.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:22 pm

Chibiusa screamed, and for the first time ever, she regained super powers. "Small lady! Go!" She transformed.
Casper's dark life... Princess_Small_Lady_by_ShinyUmbie
She pushed Casper off. "You...."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:34 pm

Casper fell backwards, he fell to the floor.
He picked himself up.
"I what???"
He asked, hissing almost.
Casper ran towards her, grabbing hold of her arm violently.
He blinked, stopping time and he looked at her.
"A human with powers can do all this stuff..."
He let go of her, walking around the room.
"I sense you have powers too..."
He wasn't even breathing yet he was still there.
"Remember the two moons and sun..."
He fell backwards, collapsing on the floor. Not breathing nor a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:35 pm

Chibiusa couldn't do much. She was frozen in time. She didn't develop time-continuing powers yet.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:39 pm

Casper was still unconcious. But he blinked, causing time to start.
He still looked dead, his eyes closed. his chest neither rising or falling.
Casper willed to fight against evil... But he needed help.
It was in him. Somehow..
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:41 pm

Small Lady ran into the kitchen, got a knife, put some healing power into it and stabbed Casper. Fortunately, as soon as she did, some of the evil came out, and the wound was healed. He would be as good as he was before, but still have some evilness left in him. She sighed, and flopped down onto a chair.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:45 pm

Casper slowly regained a pulse, breathing too.
He looked peacefull, yet still unconcious.
He felt cleansed, and relaxed.
He would pay Chibi back for her efforts.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:46 pm

Chibiusa sighed, and fell asleep on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 6:51 pm

Casper slowly woke up and he smiled.
He looked normal...
Yet his mum hadn't come....
He sat up, wondering about the place.
He went over to the kitchen, got a glass and poured in some of the liquid in the bottle.
He drank some and sighed. It was non-alchoholic lemonade.
Casper put his head on the table, sighing.
"I want mum.."
He spoke. And then walked over to Chibi.
He poked her, putting his face right up to her.
"Helloooooo? Down to earth?????????"
He smiled, and kept poking her, his face still close to hers.
"Wake up!"
He spoke softly.
"I wanna go home and see my mum.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casper's dark life...   Casper's dark life... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casper's dark life...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next