Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Empty
PostSubject: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:13 pm

"EXCUSE ME! Sorry! Oh! Pardon me!"

At fast pace the wheels of neon lights were zooming down the downhill road.

At the end there was a huge pond, at which there the girl riding those wheels would have to turn, before being swallowed in shallow clear water.

It was a bother.

This,

Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Toprp0

Is Shannon.

She works as a delivery girl.

Trust me, she isnt very good at it.

She is 15.

And her delivery days are almost over.

That spalshing and cursing and quacking,. is the sound of her failing her job, faslling into the water and sinking all rthe deliveries. (The quacking was a duck she hit on the way by accident)

"Fired!" Mr. harm shouts
"But Mr. Harm! Please! Give me one more chance!" begged Shannon.
"No! This WAS your last chance! 12,000 deliveries sunk in one week! ONE WEEK! Your worse that Twitchy!!!!" shouted Mr Harm

The ultimate insult.

Twitchy was a skinny fellow who twitched all the time, always failing to deliver.

"Fired! Gone!" Mr harm said.

Mr Harm was the boss of all the stuff to be posted. He gave Shannon Alexandra Phoenix the job, only because he was good friends with her dad

"Im sorry shannon. Your dwelivering days are OVER!" Mr Harm shouted (Like I said earlier)

Shannon skated miserably doiwn the moonlit street, over to her house, and knocked on her door.

She should of braced herself, for the news she was about to hear would be unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:48 pm

"He died."

Its amazing, how those two words can just break Shannon's life into pieces, like glass being hit, the glittering pieces shattering everywhere.

SHannon's life had juast begun there.

"Your Father. He died in a mysterious accident.." was what the police told herself and her mother the next morning.

Apprently, he was in a car crash.

What was strange, was that they only had one car. ASnd that w2as in the driveway

The police knew this, and sio they assumed he hired a taxi.

Which also, was, in fact, ridiculous.

Shannon's father once said:

"Aye! I'd never go into no taxi! Neveeerrr!!"

So it was still mysterious.

It was also amzing, that they broke through. They got most of their money from the dad, somehow since he was just a delivery man

No one got suspicous of the dad's work, how he always went at night, mostly wearing black.

He used to bring home thousands of pounds, just for delivering.

It was rather odd.

Shannon thought it was, anyway, since she whined one day to her father

"How come you make tons of money, when i only get a measly pound!? cTHERE MUST BE A SECRET! TELL ME!"

hER FATHER REPLIED:

"You'll have to break into the shell of security to get it."

Shannon didnt know what he meant.

But today, was her first day of school.

AQnd, she got usedf her..dead father

Shannon was now confident and happy, and could playu instruments beautifully.
She also could sing quite well, but her mother didnt want her to sing. For some reason or other.

Shannon looked at herself in the mirror. Her blone curls were in a bun, and her uniform was put on neatly.

Her mother wanted her not to sing (as told before) and didnt want her to be messy.

Shannon walked through the gates of the school.

"Woah.." she whispered, as she saw tons of kids there. People bullying, peopl;e playing./ People dancing, People singing.

Shannon looked behind her, her mother was gone.

"Ok, go." she told herself. She put her hair down, tucked out her shirt ad make her knee-legthnd skirt shorter.

A few girls stared at her with a bothered expression. A few bullys dropped their victims, targetting 'The New Girl'

However, they did not know her plan to defeating bullies.

Class time

"Everyone, we have a new student today." The teacher announced, not lookiung at the class or Shannon. "EVeryone, this is shannon. Shannon, sit there."

One of the bullys looked at her, and signaled the cut--throat sign.
SHannon raised an eyebrow, and made a punch signal to her hand, smiled politely, and carried on working

some of the others giggled at what just happened, and later that evening that person just got teased.

At breaktime, SHannon leaned against the wall, some of the boys whisteled at her. She rolled her eyes, and put on an act

The act was:

The giggle, flick her hair, wave goodbye then run for your life!

"Jeeze, are all the boys like this?" she asked one of the girls
"Kinda" The girl csaid
"Im shannon. You can call me Floss, that was my nickname in my past school" Shannon smiled
"Im Bree."
Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. SexyNinja2

"Cool name." Said Shannon/floss
"Why was Floss your nickname?"
Floss/shannon put on a voice. "Oh, because Floos is short for Candyfloss, sweet like you!. As the boys used to go."
"Wow. You seem to attract them a lot" Bree said.
"Yes, and iits so annoying. But I guess I like flirting with them, see how pathetic they are."
Bree and SHannon laughed.
"They probaly like your hair." Bree suggested
"Oh, my, flowing, glowing hair like the sun rays!?"
Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Cuteblondeanimegirl
"Boy quote?" BVree asked, smirking
"Bingo." Floss sighed.

(I'll call Shannon floss now)
Floss stared at the sky, thinking of her dad.
She thought about all the weird clues.

The breaking into the secruity shell to get riches.
Gping late at night, dressed in black.
Bringing home tons of money

The penny dropped.

Her dad was a theif!?
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Can I post on this topic? Mad
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:16 pm

Leonen Starr wrote:
Can I post on this topic? D=
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:17 pm

OOPS LOL
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:10 pm

"Mum."

It was that very same day, except at night.

"Yes,. darling?" her mother stopped reading

"...I think...dads a thief."

Her mothers eyes suddenly widened. There was fear in her eyes, oh so suddenly.

".Bed. Now."

The next morning, she was getting ready for school. Brushing her hair she began to sing. Her jewlery box her mother gave her shivered.

The jelwery box was covered in beads, rhinestons, glitery stained glass.

The box tapped open, then shut quickly.

Yet, with this miracle, Floss (shannon) did not realise it. Her mother heard her singing

"STOP SINGING P-please!"

And, with that Floss sighed and went to swchool. She didnt know why she couldent sing. She then knew, her mother knew
her father was a theif.

That sudden order that came, the fear in her eyes.

Floss knew, she knew.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:15 pm

"BREE!"

Shannon shouted out and ran to her best friend

Then she was hit in the face by a rampage of girls, running and giggling to the hall.

Floss shrugged, followed.

Inside was the school HOTTIE singing, and playing his guitar

Floss stared, instantly saw he was the hottie.

You see, Any girl, new or old can obviously tell HE was the popular one, the hottie, the girl magnet the blah blah blkah

But for Floss, it was strange

Though Shannon (Floss) always flirted with guys, she never fell in love. And watching him, rightthere, that moment, she felt strange.

It was a peculiar feeling for someone whos never felt it.

Shan stared. kept on staring, knowing why all the girls gigled and rushed to see this guy play.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 pm

I want to be the hottie. LOL
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:32 pm

Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. _hot

*But sitting down, on the guitar.*

He was making a sweet rythm..

"Is she the one?
Is she the one?
Is she the only one...
I saw her round the block,
and there she was, havin' fun.
Is she.. the one..?" The guy played. He suddenly stopped.

"Oh! Who are you?" The guy asked, pointing to Floss.

"I'm Masaya. Or, you can call me mark. What's your name? You look sweet."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:05 pm

"Huh?"

Was he talkign to HER?

All the girls thought the same, glaring at her

"O-oh. I-i. Im Shannon. But. Most people call my Floss, short for candyfloss because of my hair.."

Floss's hair was blonde, but was pale nd had a touch of pinck.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:15 pm

"what a lovely name, floss." Mark said, smiling.

He then started singing, while strumming on his guitar.

"Floss, Is the beauty of the night,
Floss. Shall go on with this flight.
What about the others?
Do they really mean?
Floss, the main one,
The one, that truly.. means." Masaya said, laughing at the end.

By now, there was a remaining 12 girls left.

20 had left,

Either 10 left because they were jealous,
5 shrugged angrily, and left,
or they couldn't handle that they wern't the new one.

"So, Wanna go to the milkshake hut tonight? I can come and pick you up in my limo, if you want." Masaya said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:57 am

Floos stared at him

..Wow. he's really cute.. Floss thought And romantic. And he plays the guitar so well...I wonder if-

"...Floss?"

"Huh? OH! Right. Um. Yeah. Sure!" Floss smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:59 am

Masaya took Floss out to the hut, sharing a milk shake.

"So, what do you like doing, Floss." Masaya said, smiling. He smiled, while sipping on his milk-shake that he was enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:02 am

Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. 23st284

Floss was nervous. Strange, since she flirted with every guy she say.

She got a bit...TOO nervous

"..Yoghurt!" she randomly said

...Oops.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Masaya looked strangly at Floss.

"Yohgurt..?" Masaya repeated, scratching his head. He then shrugged, and got a chocolate and strawberry ice-cream for them to share, and lick. Masaya licked, then Floss licked. He was enjoying the parlor so far, and especially was enjoying it with Floss.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:16 am

Floss giggled. Suddenly everyone in the parlor rushed out side, and there were loud BANGS.

Floss and mark walked outside, and there were fireworks flashing like flowers blooming into the sky
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:25 am

Masaya smiled. He shyly took Floss's hand, while starring up, into the black sky at the fire-works whizzing.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:28 am

Floos widened her eyes, and looked at him. Then she blkushed and looked at the sky agaiun.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Masaya watched Floss, then looked at the sky, and the bright fire-works whizzing by. He smiled at Floss.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:33 pm

"nOTHING CAMPARES TO THIS.." (Caps cant be bothered to correct)

Those words were being sung by Shannon the next morning.

Floss could play the electric and bass guitar.

Then she ended her song. She always dreamed of being a singer. But she didnt want to sing boring pop songs. She was into rock

It was school

"I cant believe you went with Mark!" squeaked bree that day
Floss blushed, remembering the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:38 pm

Masaya was walking down the white tile floor hallway, stopping at his locker and winking at Floss.

"so, Floss. I'm inot Rock, R&B and hip-hop. Want to form a band? I can sing and do any type of guitar." Masaya said, putting his arm round Floss.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:45 pm

"Um okay"

"BREEE! Hey! Me and mark are forming a band. wanna be drummer?>"

Bree was the best drummer in the whole school. All bands begged her to be in them, but she refused.

"Sure!" bree told Floss.

Floss was going to be lead singer, playing electric guitar, sometimes may be bass

Mark/masaya could play bass, and was backround singer

Bree was the drummer, sometimes sang too.

That day they practised in the hall.

Nothing campares to, a quiet evening alone. Just a one, or' two Floss would sing, playing electric guitar.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:55 am

A few years later~~~

Floss was 20 years old. She was still in touch with mark, yet not romanticaly. They were walking down the street when they saw the oddest thing.

Three lockets.

One said "Alexandra Phoenix" That was odd, since That was Shannon's surname. She picked it up and the staff..

Mark picked up the "Black" one, and the "Calamear" one.

They took them, not knowing their adventures that awaited them..

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.   Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shannon's life of Untold Discoveries.
Page 1 of 1