Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz Empty
PostSubject: Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz   Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:08 am

Starriingg,,

samantha - Quiet girl.
Behoimi - Detective Beh
Sekura - Witness and murderd doods wife (Lool)
Kiha - Was caught with the murderd dood (AFFAIR ALERT)
Candi - Witness

It was a loud noisy nbight at the mansion. Rain piured down o nthe great glass arch windows, as everyone was packed into the ballroom of Echo Manor at a party event.
People were dressed formal, holdfing expensive glasses of expensive champagne.
Samantha, Miss calamear, was in the corner, the only person sittinf down. She was quiet girl, never talked and just watched people do their buisness. Always wearing a hat to cover her eyes.
Wearing a bright lone red dress, white gloves, whose blonde hair was tied in a bun with a side fringe and two curl poking out was young Candifloss.
She was only 20 or so and was friends with the wife of the Lord ofnthe house.
Bubbly and bright, she made everyone smile.

Flirting with the guests was Kiha Black. Her thuck curly brunette hair was down, and she wore a short blue dress with silver sequins.
She was charming and could lure you to do anything she wanted. Rumour had it that the lord of the manour had an affair with her.
Lastly, there was beautiful Sekura, lady of the manor. Her long straight black hair was down aswell, except fully curled. She had a long green sleevless dress and small white glvoes, big diamonds in her ears.
Lord Gregog, who owned the manor, popped upstairs by the balconey to have a rest.
The balconey was over the ballroom so you could see all the party guests.
Then a shadow crept up behind him and..

SUddenlythe lights went out. There was a male scream, and a gun shot. And a stabbing sound.
Everyone screamed, until Lady Sekura got a torch and lit it
"OK! EVERYONE CALM DOWN! Its just a power cut!" She shouted, and switched the lights back on.
More screamed as Lord Gregog was on the floor, the gate of the balcomney smashed through. A rope was tied around his neck, and a knife stuck into his heart.

Sekura ghasped and ran to him, and so did kiha
"I say we get a detective." Miss Floss shouted out, as everyone nodded.
Sam gave floss her mobile and floss called the best dedtective in the country.
Detective Beh.
A few minutes later, Detective Beh arrived through the grand wooden doors, wearing a detective coat and hat.
"Victim?" She asked.
Everyone looked at the dead body.
"Witnesses?" She asked
"I saw him fall off the balconey!" Miss Floss shouted out
"I hears a gun shot!" Kiha said
"He was stabbed!" Lady Sekura sobbed
"DOnt worry folks, Detectiv Beh is on the case! We will find the murderer using my magical healing powers!" Beh smiled.

Beh realised, that he was first shot. Then stabbed. A rope was tied saround his neck while he was on the floor of the balconey, and lasty he was thrown off the balconey ontpo the ballroom floor.
"Get away from my dead husband!" Sekura cried to Kiha.
"NO I LOVE HIM!"
Suddenly everyone gasped!
"On the night of Tuesday, we had an affair!" She cried.
"I KNEW IT!" Lady Sekura cried
w"Lady sekura! You are one of my suspects!" Beh shouted, pointing at dear Lady Sekura.
But why? Ah, well, listen here:
Sekura had her suspictions of kiha and gregog having an affair, so maybe she thought, if she couldnt have him noone could and killed him!
"But I would never kill him! He is ky one true love!" Sekura protested.
"Well lets check the fingerprints on the wqeapons!"
Beh scanned the rope, the handle of the knife, and what type of gu nthe bullet came from.
They were all different fingerprints.
"So there wqas more than one killer." Kiha whispered.
"Indeed. I want to scan everyone fingerprints so we can see who did it!" Beh declared.
She scanned them all, but young Miss Floss refused to be scanned
"Its a violation of privacy!" She said
"Please, we msut scan you, otherwise your will be added to our suspect list," Beh sighed
"Never!" Miss Floss refused.
"Miss Floss, you are one of our suspects to the murder of Lord Gregog!!" Beh declared.
"I want to check your bags so you dont have any guns."
Beh checked everyone, but when she came to seductive Kiha Black, she was very nervous.
"You dont need to check what i have." Kiha said
"I do."
"PLEASEW NO!" Kiha fell onto her knees
"Kiha! You aresuspect nubmer 3!"
"NO! NO! NOO!!" Kiha screamed
"Lady Sekura, Miss Floss and Kiha please. Who killed him?" Beh questioned.
"I thinkm it was Ms. Calamear!!!" Kiha pointed at quiet Sam
Sam looked up confused.
"She had been quiet all day, and when the time where gregog wass murderd, she was gone!!" Kiha said
Beh checked her bags. A revolver was found in thee!
"Samantha Calamear! I'm arresting you for suspicion of the murder of Lord Gregog!" beh shouted.
"No, wiat." Young Miss Floss said. "She cant have done it. Sam is anti-guns. She held a campain against it."
"That coudld be a cover-up." Beh said
"No, someone msut of put it in there to make you think it was her. Sam would have dumped it if it was her." Floss said.
"Right floss yo uaare udner arrest!" Beh shouted
"Wait a minute!" Lady sekura came fro mthe crowd.
"It was YOU beh! In the sign in, YOU were here the whole time! YOU were not in the ballroom when Lord Gregog was murdered, anfd YOU came at the EXACT time, just about when we were going to ring you! You KNEW we were going to 'h9re' you!" Sekura declared
"That poppycock! The fingerprints are differ-" Beh started
"Yes, but you made them that way. You got me, Miss Floss, sam and kiha for our fingerprints to be printed onto those weapons. YOU killed Lord Gregog because hebwould hire you as the local nurse!" Lady Sekura shouted
KEvery gasped!

Behoimi later revealed that she DID killed lordn Gregpog, and was put into prison.
Meanwhile, Lady Sekura owned the manor. Sam was alowed to live there along with Miss floss and Kiha.
Behoimi swore she would get revenge, after she was set free.
But would she come back?
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz   Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:54 pm

LOL OMG THATS WELL GOOD.

We should do a proper Cluedo.

You PM one of us who the murderer is, and then we all RP at a ball.

Characters:

Miss. Floss
Miss. Beh
Miss. Kiha
Dame Sekura
Ms. Samantha

[Duke George].
[ Another 2 boys ]
And a girl, and a dectective.

We all RP The NPC chars [above] ^^^^^^^^^^ [except for our own,of course]

Then we all RP at the ball. When a murderer kills you, obviously they can't say it outloud on the topic, so they PM you.

You MUST NOT tell anyone you are the murderer, or if you died you must not tell anyone. If so, you are removed from the RP, and the NEXT cluedo rp and a new murderer is chosen on the spot.

Is that OK, Kim?
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz   Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:34 pm

LMAO I KILLED EVERYBODY

xD xD xD!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz   Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder Mystery Cluedo - STarring: The Rockin Pearlz
Page 1 of 1