Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Ringo jumped slightly, laughing nervously.
"Mew... Uhh. All that happened was Kiha fell over."
He shrugged for the effect.
Ringo went and stood near Vince, digging him in the ribs with his elbow.
"OW! Hey!! Yeah.."
He smiled. kiha looked at Mew.
"I fell over....."
Mew raised one eyebrow.
"And you need two-- Hey what happened to the wall?"
It was Ringo's turn to blush.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:32 pm

"Na, just had to kiss your friend here for some reason" he grinned
Mewcutie stayed silent. What? Kiss? This isnt happening! I. I'M supposed to be the one who Vince kisses! Wha!?

"What!? YOU KISSED ME?" Shouted Kiha in disgust, then shivered.
"O-oh. Thats...slightly disturbing.." Mew said. She looked at her crush's chocolate hair, his tanned skin, hi-
WHAT AM I DOING? Mew shouted in her head. This is so stupid! He's obviously teasing me for a joke, like he normally does to all the other girls.

"Well, I gotta go" he said "Theres a crowd that needs me" he joked, and walked back in

"Sorry, Kiha, I had to make him kiss you for the true-love thing. " Ringo said.
"WWWWHHHHATTTT!!!?" shouted Mew "You KNEW he was my crush! You KNEW that would break my heart. You KNEW I saved your life, and I dont know why I did. You betrayed me, Ringo."

"EWWW......" Said Kiha "Canty believe he kissed me"

"And you." Began Mew. "You're my only best friend! All the others betrayed me, thinking im just a dumb streetdancing rock kid!" Mew started crying and ran off, through the hall and back home.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:37 pm

Ringo opened his mouth to say something, Kiha just stared at him in a rather angry way.
Ringo shook his head, pulling on his motorbike helmet.
He waved bye to Kiha, rather fast and ran around the corner. He jumped on his motor bike and he set off.
He felt like a traiter...A low-life.. Mew was right.. How could he do that... But on the other hand, he had to in order to save Kiha...

It was the middle of his journey, no carswere on the road apart from a black landrover. It kept tailing him, he didn't know.. Until it actually sped up and went side-by-side to him.
He sniffed and looked at the landrover, the windows were shaded, he couldn't see in.
Suddenly the landrover swerved and bashed into the side of his motorbike. Ringo went over the front of the motorbike, hitting the bonnet and thus finally falling to the floor.
He opened his eyes to see the cloaked figure who was in his bedroom. (SOUNDS WRONG XD)
He then passed out, feeling sore and achy..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:41 pm

Kiha stared after Ringo, Watching the black car. He heard a crash.

"RINGO!?" Kiha Shouted.

"KIHA!" Vince shouted.

"You arn't mad at me, are you..?" Vince asked.

"Well.. You saved my life, so not really.." Kiha started, And hugged A startled Vince. Vince drooled. Kiha Flipped her hair.

"CAn you help me?" Kiha asked.

"On one condition.." Vince said, Slyly.

"Ugh.." Kiha started, and followed Vince into the boys toilets.

Kiha had to end up snogging Vince.. Which she regretted. But it was to save Ringo and Kim!

Kiha touched her locket..

A image of Pinka came out.

"HONEY!" Pinka screamed, Hugging Kiha.

"Your just like your mum!" Pinka cried.

"Not now, Mum." Kiha started Crying.

"I missed you.." Pinka said, hugging Kiha.

Vince patted Kiha, and linked her Arm.

"Mum. Take me to Ringo!" Kiha asked, and ZAP.

Kiha was at where Ringo was.

"Mum.. Lend me your invisiblity powers." Kiha whispered, and went invisible. She took Ringos body, and took Vinces hand.

"Take me to the car." Kiha whispered.

Kiha was in her mums Car. She went into a secret Shelter in her back-garden noone knew about. It led her to Morroco.

"Stay here for night-times, Or that man could seriously harm you." Kiha whispered.

Suddenly the man came out...

"LOOK, MAN. I'M SICK OF YOU, AND YOUR HURTING RINGO AND MEW." Kiha Burst out, As flames shot towards the Man.

"Teleport Vince at the Disco, Mum!" Ki Shouted.

"I haven't finished.. THIS IS GOING TO END." Kiha Shouted, As Pinka was firing Mystic Balls at the man, and Kiha was throwing fire-balls. Soon, the man fell to the ground, bleeding.

"Send his body to hell.." Kiha said, Grabbing Ringo and running off.

"Mum, Go back in my locket please! Love you! Bye!" Shouted Pinka, Waving. She went to Mewcuties house, ringing the doorbell..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:48 pm

Mew was lying on the sofa, crying., mascara running. She was trying to read, and stuffing chocolates into her mouth. She heard the bell.

"GO AWAY!" she shouted. The moon was hidden in the clouds, and there was a fierce wind as she said that.

"ITS US!!" Came a muffled oice

Mew wiped her eyes. Mewcutie made a hugew blow of wind hit Kiha and ringop, making them fall.

"YA KNOW, THAT ISN T GOING TO WORK!" came another

Mewcutie sighed and opened the door.

"What do you want." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:55 pm

Kiha Hurled herself up.

"Look.. YOU kissed Ringo.. VINCE kissed ME. I didn't KISS VINCE." Kiha said,

Ringo looked shocked. Vince was standing behind them, He had run back from the Disco.

"Vince.. You have lipstick on your lips.." Mewcutie said, Bursting into a fresh set of Tears.

Kiha looked angry, rubbing it off.

"NO HE HASN'T!" Kiha yelled.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 3:55 pm

Ringo looked extremely pale and tired. His head hung low as he looked at the ground. He was close to passing out again, because he had broken his ankle and he was putting all his weight on it. (Not very much weight xD)
"I'm.. Sa..Sorry."
He closed his eyes, Kiha caught him before he fell to the pavement, two arms under his arms.
Mew looked rather disturbed, chocolate covering her mouth.
"Well.. This guy keeps following us, we need to keep a low down hideout.. They'd never find us here."
Mew sighed, and pointed to Ringo.
"What happened to him?"
"Well hegot in a car accident.. OMG MEW I KNOW WHAT THE LOCKETS DO!!"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:02 pm

"What, summon my piece of crap as a mum who never came to me to help me?" mumbeled Mew
"OH THANKS A LOT!" Shouted someone
"Sheesh! I gave freakin birth to you in Sam's house!!!! I DIED TO SAVE YOU!!!!!!!!!"
"..Oh. Hi mum." said Mew
Mew hugged Kimiko. Then fell over
"Oh, sorry!! I'm a hologram honey. I wouyld hug you very tightly though-" Kimiko stopped. She looked at Vince. "Er." She through a orb at him, and he fainted
"MUM! THAT MY MY CRUSH"
"He wont remember a thing!" grinned Kim
"...I love you mum for doing that."

"By the way, I'd keep an eye on that pervert of a kidnapper thing. He's dangerous!" Then KImiko poofed

Mew lookedat her hands. "No. We have to fight."
"ARE YOU CRAZY? MY RINGO-DARLING IS HALF DEAD!" Screamed Kiha
The black landrover pulled up.
"Oh....crapppp...." whispered Mew. "Into my house!"

They all squeezed (Ringo dragged) into her house. Mew locked the door.
Mew put Ringo on the sofa, and Kiha closed all the windows.
"Lets use our powers." said Kiha.
Mew nodded

Kiha set fire to the car. Mew made it pitch black so they couldent see...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:12 pm

Kiha smiled, Dragging Vince upstairs into the house...

"He's safe there." Kiha said.

"We are all safe.." Kiha started

"Teleport to my house.." Kiha said.

Mew nodded.

"You have a secret Base downstairs, right?" Mew said.

"With good security. Noone can go down there." Ringo added, Smiling.

Kiha took Vince, Mew made a special goggle so they could all see were they were going.

Soon, there were there.

Mew opened the door, and burst inside.

"DOWNSTAIRS!" Mike shouted.

"Damn.. I gotta do Homework." Mike said, gonig upstairs,

"I'll take Vince." Mike said, Carrying him.

They went into a door, as went in a elevator thing.

Soon, there were there.

"PINKAS OLD SUPERSUIT!" Kiha Shouted, Going up to the glass that contained the suit...

The suit- http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi170.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu277%2FFortress-Of-Solitude%2F2024753_l.jpg&searchTerm=catwoman&pageOffset=14 BUT WITHOUT THE EARS LOL. (The mask, just no ears.)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:20 pm

Mew put on her suit
Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 1180064204_me-picture (Without the ears...)

The man broke in.

"HES HERE!" Shouted Ringo
"Ringo, you stay hidden. You dont have any..er. Powers." said Mew
"P-powers? No one does.."
"Um...Heh..yeah...about that..." started Mew
"WE DONT HAVE TIME!" Shouted Kiha, and threw fireballs
Mew made a blast of air to push the man back (shoorttiie)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 4:28 pm

Ringo shook his head.
"I have a power."
He muttered to himself. And so he looked around, seeing the sofa he sighed, he wwalked up to it in the midst of the battle and he put two hands under it.
"Pray that it works."
He grunted and closed his eyes and lifted it up like it was as light as a feather.
He smirked.
"Superman! Dunnuuuunnnuuuuun!"
He exclaimed. The others were too busy fighting to notice. He dropped it down with a bang and he ran outside. "What to do?"
He muttered, he then saw a car, not the landrover that was burnt. He had the goggles on, looking rather like a superhero. He put two hands under the car and lifted it up as light as air, balancing iton his hands like superman. He smirked.
"Hey dude.."
He muttered to the cloaked figure, who turned around.
"Might want to run now."
He pushed it from his fingertips and it landed on top of him, squishing him completely.
Ringo flipped his hair.. But the battle wasn't won..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:16 pm

It was 5 more days untill Big daddy COULD be back again..

BUT only three more weeks 'till the camp in france..

She was walking home With Ringo, and Mew, still drooling at Ringo.

She took out her check-board.

Cuttery *check*
Sleeping stuff (Pjas, pillows, Sleeping bags, teethbrush etc.) *check*
Bathroom Stuff (Towels, etc.) *Check.*
Outfits *check* (Shoes, skirts, outfits, etc)
Snacks *check*
Misc.. *check*

She sighed, But also Smiled.

She walked into class, Vince kept on poking her, touching her hair etc.

`Sorry.. Your hair is so shiney.. And Curly!` His excuse would be.. And once, he even said

`Your lips are just like passionite pink..`

Mewcutie was sitting next to Kih, but would scowl at these comments.

-Lunch-

Kiha set down a blanket.. This would be the life! Awesome! Kiha would think, while digging into her sandwhich and chicken.

It was the WEEKEND tomorrow!

Kiha sent texts To Mike, Vince Ringo and Mew, and Invited Sod. Sod and Mike couldn't come, but she would soon see the other peoples replys. She fiddeled with her Black phone,

Can u guys come 2 my sleepover? Reply by 4 hours. Pinka Texted.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:24 pm

Ringo sighed, he was about to open the locket, until he heard a beep from his mobile.

He turned it on and saw the text..
Was he in the mood to go to a girl's sleepover??
If it meant seeing two girls he dearly loved in nightwear then *drrools* I will!

He sent back a reply.

Yeah sure, expect me to be there fashionably late!

xx Ring.

He flipped his hair, throwing the phone onto the bed. He was sowing, or trying to.. His best...

He made a costume. It was the superman costume.. With the additional green glassed goggles. He smirked, he was taking this siriously... He wanted a costume that everyone would know him by...
And this was it..

He stopped sowing an hour later and began to grab things together like clothes and underwear and so on...

While he was getting changed he heard a noise outside his bedroom window, he closed the blinds. Knowing it was on of his fans..

He texted Mew.

Mew.. I <3 you and Kih.. What shuld I do?? xxxRing

He was confused, Kiha had said she loved him... But he rather liked Mew...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:29 pm

Kiha Smiled. She was working Her Arse off.

"They better like it!" Kiha thought to herself,
giggling.

Kiha thought.. Then she heard a beep.

She opened the door.

"Your ear--" Kiha started,

"Ssh!" Mew started.

"I gotta show you this text.." Mew started, sounding Sad.. But Happy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:29 pm

LOOK OUT FOR BOOK 2 LOVE ENVOLVES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.   Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockin Youngsters.. Book 1.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2