Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Behoimi's Healthy Diet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Behoimi's Healthy Diet Empty
PostSubject: Behoimi's Healthy Diet   Behoimi's Healthy Diet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:04 pm

Hello everybody! Today I'm going to teach you about healthy eating!!

I usually eat an apple for breakfast. For a growing girl/boy, you shouldn't eat a round of toast with butter on! Just have a gummy fruit snack, or something healthy.

I usually have snacks in between my meals, when I get hungry. This is ESSENTIAL to your diet!! It's important to eat whenever you feel like it, instead of dieting and starving yourself to death.

You can allow yourself to have some crisps and sweets too! Set it to a special day. My special day is Friday, when I gorge on snacks ALOT.

Now, for lunch. I usually have some fruit jelly, lettuce and chicken sandwich, and a snack bar. Sometimes on special days I have a bacon and cheese toasty, but that's very rare. Remember not to eat to many snacks, kiddies~

For dinner, always make your own food. Dont always get take outs! And don't eat the same food per day! I have anything random and fun.

Today I might have lasagna...
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Healthy Diet   Behoimi's Healthy Diet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:21 am

EDIT TO THA DIAAT!

Here's the christmas edition diet for ya'll! IT'S THE PARTAY MONTH!

Breakfast - Go munch munch munch on that jam on toast! It's yummy yummy yummy. Also, GO ON! Have some pancakes, and go an extra load on the syrup.

Snacks - Have some crisps! Extra Cheesy is yummy yummy! Screw the apples, have some jelly babies or a gummy mix!

Friday (sweet day) - Go havoc on the chockies! You can never have too much!

Lunch - Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches are the best! Absolutely! Your friends will all be jealous 'cuz they get all the tuna. YUCK!

Dinner - PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA! CAN'T GET ENOUGH! Also, Hotdogs and Burgers are nice. I always try squirting a message onto my hotdog with the tomato ketchup. And with the burgers I try doing that as well.

OMGOMGOMG HOLD SO MANY PARTYS YOU DIE OF FOOD POISONING

Uhh, I mean, OMGOMGOMG HOLD SO MANY PARTYS YOU DIE OF LOTS OF JUNK FOOD

Uhh, I mean.....Ah screw this just FOLLOW IT AND EETEETEET!!!
Back to top Go down
Sod58646

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Healthy Diet   Behoimi's Healthy Diet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:04 pm

Okkkkkkk..... Check out my diet kiddies if you wana be like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behoimi's Healthy Diet   Behoimi's Healthy Diet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behoimi's Healthy Diet
Page 1 of 1