Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book eight- Pains and mysteries.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Empty
PostSubject: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:31 pm

The moon rose. Mew squeaked, closed her eyes

Her locket hovered, then oopened. Out floated her purple pearl. It glowed in the light, and covered her legs, turning them into a purple tail.

Then it made her hair longer and brighter. Finally, it turned into beads they wrapped around her arms and tail.

Mew sighed, and jumoped into the sea.

Maybe she could text kiha.

Or Ringo?

If only she could talk to someone, someone who understands..

..Beh! Mew thought.

Mew flipped out her..waterproof phone (Lmao)

And decided to text beh.

Thats strange.

Beh's phone is..turned off?

Just have to ring Kiha!

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Karen07

Mew rung kiha...
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:50 pm

Ringo wanted to get out of the hospital as soon as possible.
But he was staying in for one more week.
"ANOTHER WEEK???"
He shrieked.
"I will not be forced to stay in here for another week.. I got stuff to do... Places to see."
They didn't know he was going on about superhero buisness.
He sulked, folding his arms and pouting.
He didn't let anyone in his room, apart from the tea tray.
He flipped his un-gelled hair. (Short Hair. xD Can't wait to see Mew's reaction)
"Dude.. I need gel!!"
He shrieked.
No one came.
They had had enough of him being angry and emoish.
He rolled his eyes, chewing on his lipring.
"I hate you!! ALL OF YOU!"
He yelled, taking about four pills from his blood pressure pill box.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:05 pm

Kiha squeaked, Staring at Ringo.

"You.. Hate me..?" Kiha said, Angryily.

"Fine.." Kiha replied, Running off. The nurse tried to call her back, and mumbeled something and RIngo's Stubborness.

"Pardon?" Ringo asked.

"Nothing." The nurse said, pushing up her glasses.

Kiha Ran back to her house, dying her hair and putting in Blue contacts. She changed outfit, into a Punky/Gothy Blue girl.

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Blue-1

The Nurse finished her shift, walking out. When Kiha got a glimpse of the Nurse, Kiha beckoned her over.

Kiha poured out some Tea, and chocolate custard creams. She smiled at the dainty little Nurse, approving of her smiling face and her sassy hair.

The Nurse looked like a quiet, but lovely girl. She smiled approvingly all day, beaming or Grinning or Glancing.

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. D0655f1f

The nurse chuckled back.

"I'm Sabrina." Sabrina said, drinking her tea delicatly.

"I'm Kiha!" Kiha said, shaking the Nurses hand approvingly.

"I wouldn't want to be near that man.." Sabrina said..

"I'll help you out!" Kiha said, running upstairs. Down came Kiha..
All Sexy, dyed hair and ready..

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Nurse

As Kiha came back, She recognised Ringo Gasping. Ringo kept quiet the whole way, but when Kiha bent down *Thong. LOL* Kiha could hear Ringo Wolf-Wistle. She ignored him, Passing Ringo Pills.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:16 pm

Behoimi stared at Kiha. "Oh my gawd...What's she DOING?!" She walked over to Kiha and shook her, "Kiha...You've gone mad.. He won't love you anymore! He's changed!" Behoimi gawped at her, but Kiha just ignored her and walked by.

"If only Mike was here.." She sighed. Mike had gone on holiday recently, and she missed him lots. Some nurses walked by. "Where are you going, young lady?" they asked her. "Home." She simply replied, and walked out. She waited for the bus at the bus stop, while some smokers stared at her. They pointed at her. She rolled her eyes.

When the 312 arrived, she got on. She swiped her visa card and sat down. When the bus arrived at her stop, she walked down the road thinking. Mike was due to come back on Saturday, this Saturday. Today was Sunday. A whole week without Mike.. Disaster! She unlocked the house, and shut it, calling, "I'm home!" Of course, nobody would answer.

She got dressed, and put her black cross down. She sat down at her silver desk and wondered if she should put on some make up...Then again, she wasn't going anywhere...

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Eve_Again_by_lehsong
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:26 pm

Ringo took at least several pills and looked away.He looked like he was bored at her attempts.
He sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Kiha... Will you stop trying to soften me up and make me shutup... I'm rather repelled by that.."
He mumbled.
He then looked away, running his fingers through what was left of his hair.
He still had mascara and eyeshadow on, he looked like Noel..
He began to sniff, then sob.
"What has he done to me...??!! The hair... The makeup.. The piercings."
He pointed his his mouth and his eyebrow.
"I want the old me back!!"
He sniffed and rubbed at his eyes.
"Kiha.. Seriously.. Go get dressed." He said, lowering his gaze."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:31 pm

Kiha black sighed, and went home. Woohoo.

AHEM.

Behoimi was still wondering wether to put on makeup. She looked at her gold locket. It had a picture of Ringo to the side, with his groovy hat on, Mike in the middle, with his arms around Ringo and herself, and herself, to the side, smiling. She flicked it closed, and wondered. What would mike do..?
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:43 pm

Mew swam and glided through the water. Both Ringo's and M ew's lockets suddenly glowed brioghtly. Mew stopped. The shell-locket knew something about Ringo was gfoing to happen..

Meanwhile, every visitor went home apart from Kiha, sitting by Ringo, asleep.

It was night and most lights in the ward were off. Ringo just stared at the ceiling, he couldent get to sleep.

Where was the old me? Where did all the happiness go? Ringo thought.

Then he remembered, the blue card Karen the mermaid gave him. He checked everywhere for them, getting worried where he put them. Those whwere the only proof he saw her. Apart from the locket.

Then, a stranger feeling came ninto his hand. A burning sensation, but he couldent move his hand. A bright square blue glow appeared. The glow faded and the cards were there.

Ringo sdident think it was weird, he saw weirder things already.

Eventually, he fell asleep still holding the cards. In his dream, he was turning over one card.
Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Thgif_pitch_caren

Then the card spoke. The voice was soft. Karens. "Rocks will always be with sea and the sea will be with rocks." was all the mermaid said.

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. PDVD_004

She winked. Then it was black. A normal dream began.

Somehow, Ringo knew he would meet that mermaid again..
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:55 pm

That night, Behoimi had a dream. It was all blurry, unfocused. She had stolen a cake from the fridge. Mike was there, chasing her. Ringo and Kiha were staring. Mew was chasing as well. It was like old times..

Just like old times...

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Eve_by_xxkoffeeholicxx
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 12:27 am

Ringo blinked, waking up and scattering the cards.
He narrowed his eyes, looking around.
he sighed and began to get out of the bed, realising a few platered wires were attatched to him, he stayed put.
He wanted to pick the cards up, but hewas wired again so.. He couldn't.
He blew upwards, ruffling his hair, but made sure Kiha would still be asleep.
He thought about the dream, the time... The card.

He thought he should at least try and get to sleep, as it was now 1 o'clock AM.
He closed his eyes, still thinking About Karen.
He was lightly snoring after a while, he dreamt this:

[i]Ringo Book eight- Pains and mysteries. GuyAngel
Hugged himself, he had two crosses on his hands. He didn't question it..
He had hair like he did before Noel insisted on cutting it off, and he went topless, with two wings sprouting from his back.
He looked around the black and white room. And he saw... Her... The one he loved... The one he had been waiting for.
He rushed to her, picking he up and holding her tightly, gripping her and leading into a romantic kiss.

You'll just have to wait and see who that her is....
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:16 am

BAJEEZUZ SAM U REALLY LEEV OUT DA DETAILZ DNT U. I bet it's Kiha xD. *posts*

The next day was school. She was wondering if Kiha would come. It didn't look like it, but obviously at least Mewcutie should come. She got dressed, and walked down the road.

It was a boring day at school. She hadn't done her homework so she got told off by her teachers. Mainly her maths teacher though, because she never did homework for maths.

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Eve_by_seikyn

She's gotta have her black boots..
While walking down the street..
Gotta snarl, gotta smile..
Gotta rat-a-toot-teet,
But most of all, she's gotta..

Go and get that one!

Uhuhuh...

A random part-of-a-song I just made up o_o;;
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:19 am

Wait, no, It's mew. It's definatly not Beh, I can tell ya that xP
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 6:46 pm

Ringo was required to stay away from school.
But he must've begged them to let him out because he turned up at school. Looking like a new student.
Here are what made him different:
1. His hair was cut short, so more of his face was revealed.
2. He had blood-shot eyes, gave him an evil don't-mess-with-me-look.
3. The don't mess-with-me look, for hew as normally excited and happy (Joyfull)
4. He walked sort of hunched over, looking downwards and hands in pockets.
5. His piercings.
6. He looked pale and shaky.
7. He took loads of pills a lot.
(Phew!)

He saw Kiha and Mew and Beh, but he went to sit over in the coner of the playfround, hunched over still.
He looked up to see them looking at him and run over to him.
"Hey.. Watcha doing out of the hossie?"
Ringo sighed and took ages to inhale, then exhale.
"Well.. I didn't want anything to interrupt my learning... Nothing can.."
They seemed to look at each other.
Then Kiha asked.
"Wanna come to my place after school? We're all coming!"
"It'll be a blast!"
Added Beh, smiling. They all seemed bright and joyous. Ringo sighed and did the slow, loud breathing. He shook his head.
"No.. I can't... I'm going to visit Noel. In jail.."
Kiha seemed to hang her head down, but she seemed to never give up.
"Well.. Do you wanna hang around with us?"
Ringo shook his head and got up, shoulder-bag banging against his hip, locket shown through his white school top.
"No thanks.. I need time alone."
He wondered off, and as he did, they raised their eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:08 pm

Behoimi stayed behind after school, since Ringo wasn't coming home. She walked past the wooden shelves, scanning them. She found some books that she wanted. Three of them, actually. They would explain why he was acting like this.

One had a pink cover, and was called, Mysterious transformations.
One had a red cover, and was called, How to wake somebody up (tales of the Healed).
And the last one, one with a brown cover, was called, "How spells can affect you."

All these were useful. So she sat down at a library table, and began to read the first one. Mysterious transformations.

Warning: This is not for the faint hearted. This is certainly NOT for those without powers at all. She skipped the rest of it, and turned to chapter one:

What's the cause?

Well, What IS the cause of all these transformations? I'm not talking about the ones where you transform physically. I'm talking about the ones that transform your personality/mind. If you've ever performed a Hourglass spell, and done it wrong, that can affect the persons mind. These effects include:

Being less secretive
Looking tired all the time
Always being mad at you for some unknown reason
Being emo/sad all the time
Having an imaginary friend and bringing them to life
Always looking pale and shaky
And, last but not least..

Having anger issues.

She had read enough. Flipping the book shut, she rushed over to the Library till and payed, with her library card, for the books. These would all explain why Ringo had been acting like this.

SHE'D PERFORMED THE SPELL WRONG!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:21 pm

Ringo sat at home, sighing and moped around the hospital room.
He sat on the edge of the bed, narrowing his eyes.
I hate it... That everyone is so happy.... For once can't they shutup and go away??
He sighed and shook his head.
When the door opened to reaveal the nurse, bringing in his dinner-tray.
He shook his head, a disgusted look on his face.
"I've heard what they put in those meals.. Drugs!"
He opened the pill-box and swallowed some red pills.
"Take.. It.. Back... I'm not hungry!"
The nurse sighed, but managed a smile.
"Go on.. There's no drugs, see.."
She pretended to eat some of the mash potato. When really she kicked it under a table. It was full of drugs.
"Where've you hidden it??"
He looked around for the discarded food scrap and found it under the table.
"HERE?"
He yelled, chucking it in her face.
He then pushed her out the room and with a bang, shut and locked the door.
He stamped over to the bed and closed his eyes, muffling a scream into the pillow.
The nurse called the pshyceatric ward.
"We need to transfer Ringo calamear to the pshyceatric ward.. Thankyou."

Edit by Ringo:

Ringo looked at the locket, sighing at it glowed purple, many things had been happening to it. Maybe it had been a mix up?
His door was being unlocked at this very time, he could do nothing...

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:21 pm

Kiha forgot about it, walking off.. For some reason, Some words echoed through her mind..

The Mew has arrison.. She bell has rung.. The chosen one, Kiha.. The fun, Begun..

The Mew has arrison.. She bell has rung.. The chosen one, Kiha.. The fun, Begun..

The words getting larger, and higher and stronger.. Kiha screamed, as wings ripped out of her back.. Kiha had a flashback.. She was 1..

"Alright Kiha!" Pinka said happily one day, Kiha gurgled as Pinka cooed, and hugged Mike.
Pinka had a tear down her cheek.
"One day, You shall be just like your mother, In the bird league.." Pinka said, But Kiha was taking no attention, Instead she was biting.. A table?!
"Oh, You're like a bat you are! you stomach anything at all!" Pinka giggled. Kiha gurgled once more.

Kiha gasped, As her outfit changed alot, and black wings grew taller..

Kiha gasped for breath, walking out onto the playground, falling to her knees on the concrete area.. Kiha screamed once more, as her hair dyed purple, and ribbons twisted around her feet..

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. EvilPink

Kiha gasped for breath, As Ringo caught her eye..
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:31 pm

Kiha, Ringo isn't in the playground. He's in the damn hospital >.< So I'll just ignore the bit about Ringo watching ya.

A couple of days later, it was Saturday. Mike was due to arrive today. She suddenly heard the cat meowing downstairs...Oh well, no biggy. She rummaged in the cupboards for the pocky she brought yesterday, a present to Mike, then got dressed in a cute dress with a frilly ribboned matching choker. She left, and called a taxi.

The taxi arrived, and dropped her off. She then rushed over to the airport. "Sorry I'm late!" She said, waving to Mike. Then she stopped, startled. He had changed. He was thinner. And hotter. She rushed over, and hugged him. Then gave him the pocky. They shared it together..

When they both arrived home, the cat was still making strange noises. They rushed her to the vet, and hurried with it. After the checkup, the vet had said..

"You're cat's pregnant!"

They'd laughed about it all to come.

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Black_Cat_2006_by_tigerangel

Greeting at the airport with future kittens on their heads and stuff. XD
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:34 pm

Kiha than Flew back, to the ward, unlocking the door. She burst in, almost knocking Sabrina over.

"sorry!" Kiha blurted out, Running to Ringo and showing her her Wings.

"I'M THE LEADER OF THE BIRD LEAGUE.. I TRANSFORMED FIRST, AND TOO EARLY. ACK!" Kiha would cry. Soon, her Crown, locket/pendant glew alittle more, as wise words were spoken..

The Bat, Is the Leader.. The Dove, Mystical, The Crow, The follower, The Parrot, The advice giver, and Last the Sympathetic Magpie, The treasurer..

Post for Mike:

Mike glanced up at Behoimi, Beh's eyes shining. Mike smiled, his handsome smile.

"Maybe.. I could have a kitten?" Mike laughed.
Beh nodded sweetly, Mike then said
"I'll name it.. Behoimi!" Mike smiled.
Then it was Mieks turn.
"Now it's my present turn.." Mike said.
Mike then took out his guitar, singing a Song. He was the romantic type..

"Have you heard the birds sing? Have you heard the kitties prance. Every light, and every novel, Behoimi I just want to dance. You don't understnad me, STand by me, You'll never know my ways. Understand me, lay by me, You're the only one I need." Mike then stopped, And bent down.
Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Retouch4
Mike gave flowers, and the Ring.
"Behoimi.. Will you engage me?" Mike asked.
Behoimi shook her head. Mike looked puzzeled, then gasped.
"Oh!" He retorted.
"Sorry- Engaged isn;t married, it's only boyfriend and girlfriend," Mike grinned.

(Short post, because I already posted above.)

P.S: You guys pick who you are. The left-over can be Mike or Sod.

Last edited by on Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:39 pm

Ringo went to the edge of the room, crouching down at the other side of the bed.
He saw Kiha fly in and he shook his head.
"NO!"
He whispered angrily, but he shoved her unde rhis bed, holding her down, she struggled.
"Nice wings, now shutup."
Kiha was rather hurt, but he seemed to concentrate on himself.
He heard the door open softly, and someone calling his name.
"Ringo... Where are you?? playing hide and seek..."
There was a soft laugh.
Ringo hid under the bed, shivering and narrowing his eyes.
"Ringo.. You'll have to come out some time!"
Ringo grunted, which gave him away.
"Oh well.. I guess he's not in here."
Fake footsteps and the slam of the door, suddenly he heard nothing, so thinking he was safe he got out from the bed.
Suddenly there was a tug on his arm, a big... Tall... Wide... DUDE in a white coat had grabbed him.
"What the hell... Get off me!!"
He yelled, sturggling, but the guy was too strong.
Ringo bared his gleaming-white teeth. He narrowed his eyes, scratching at the guys arms with his scrawny hands with long sharp nails.
The guy just laughed.
The nurse stood there, smiling triumphantly.
"NO!"
He yelled, making a grab for a vase full of flowers.
He was going to chuck it at the guy, but he felt something hit his neck, something sharp.
He seemed to let the vase slip from his grasp, and his eyesight went fuzzy.
He pulled something from his neck, a injector, half-full of green liquid.
He blinked, looking at the guy and falling to his knees he mumbled.
"I hate you..."
He then fell flat on his face, closing his eyes drowsily.
Meanwhile, he had a wierd, dream.

Kiha was there, in a purple room.
"Come to me.."
She said..
"Come.."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:48 pm

Behoimi had a feeling something was wrong. She transformed.

Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Eve_from_Black_Cat_by_KuroMitsukai

And ran off to the hospital. She saw Kiha running out crying, but she couldn't be bothered to talk to her. She dashed in, running to the hospital ward that Ringo was in. She couldn't see him at all, but saw shoe tracks. She rushed over across the shoe marks and saw him asleep, no nurses in the room.
"I'm going to do an Hourglass and I'll do it properly this time!" She shouted, and as soon as she did, a white, BRIGHT light appeared. It made an earthquake. It wasn't an hourglass, infact..It was a spell which made Ringo his old self again. The only hourglass part of it was that the hospital staff forgot everything.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:53 pm

Ringo blinked, he felt dizzy, the dream falling and crashing around him. A white light and then he woke up, finding himself in the place.
"What should I be doing in the.. Phsychiactric ward???"
He jumped up but a nurse came back and shoved him down, Beh had to hide super fast.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:55 pm

Behoimi rushed out. "He's not supposed to be in here any longer!" She shoved him out, and for a while they talked. She explained everything.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:23 pm

Ringo nodded, sighing.
"Ok!!"
He smirked and took her hand in his.
"Come on... Let's go!"
He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:30 pm

Behoimi scowled a little, then cut off Ringos hand. She said, "Let's carve pumpkins! I know it's not halloween yet, but anyways, it's fun!" She said, smiling. "Okay!" He replied. They both went to the nearest corner shop possible and brought a pocket knife, since they didn't have one. They walked down the hill and up another, then went in. But Kiha wasn't there. They tried calling her, but her phone was off. In the end they gave up and went back to there pumpkin carving.

Behoimi picked up a rectangle shaped pumpkin, and carved it. It had a spiked long mouth, no nose and upside down, long thin triangle eyes.

Ringo had carved...A certainly DIFFERENT pumpkin. It had a kitty face, complete with carved out ears.

She stared at Ringo oddly, but was glad he was back to normal.

-~Kiha's post~-

Kiha lounged around the streets. She didn't care where she went. She wanted the old Ringo back. She called Mike, and they both decided to meet at a Cafe. They talked for a while, and sipped their hot chocolate...
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:43 pm

Ringo then took the knife and he carved another pumpkin with his artistic skills.
Even while his toungue was sticking out he looked rather handsome.
But the piercings seem to make him look rather cold, and rebellious.
He didn't know it so he went on carving.
"What else you makin'?"
Asked Beh. But he then finished as she said that and he turned the side around to face her, showing a picture saying, best friends around the top.
Then there was her and him, arms around each other and hugging each other.
"Like it??"
Beh gasped.
"It's beautifulL!!"
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 9:54 pm

Behoimi sighed, and put down her knife. "What's wrong?" Ringo asked, putting his arm around her shoulder. She mumbled, "Kiha...I wonder where she is...I've had enough." She rushed to the hallway, and got her coat off from the banister. "Let's go looking for her!"

-~~-

Kiha fumbled in her purse. She was going on a bus. Anywhere. Just anywhere. She waited at the bus stop. On the timetable it said, "197, 19 minutes." She sighed, and waited impatiently.

-~~-

They waited at a bus stop as well, about further down. The timetable said, "197, 5 minutes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book eight- Pains and mysteries.   Book eight- Pains and mysteries. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book eight- Pains and mysteries.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next