Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:46 pm

Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Enya_1
[Enya for ya'll.]
Enya smiled. "Well well, my box of dreams has finally arrived." She was mystical, she opened the box. Instantly, a light shone from it. "Well.. 4 books..." She picked up the first one. On the book was a picture of herself, and it was entitled, "Enya.. A Box of Dreams" In fancy writing.

"I'm sure this is the answer to everything..Everything that's been happening lately.." She ignored the sleeping Casper, and Leonen just gasped in shock. She opened the first page of the book. There was a globe on there, and a light shining from it. "This is the earth in the future.." She ran her finger over the page. "We're destroying it..." She said, staring at the picture. "We have to make sure the world ends up as this picture...Not as a dark world." She shut the book. "This book will tell us all."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:58 pm

Casper stirred slightly. He moaned.
"Aww man! My head hurts.."
He opened his eyes suddenly, the pupils big.
"AAAAAH! SCARY THING... RIGHT THERE!!"
He pointed at Enya, blinking madly.
He then tore the tranquilizer from his enck, which must've hurt.
"Go...Go...AWAY!"
He crawled ver to a corner, hunched up into a tight ball, shivering madly and looking at them all.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:19 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon degraded. "Phew! That was tiring! That spirit took over my body just then!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:22 pm

Casper hid in the corner, shaking.His eyes were still big, he crouched down, pupils wide, watching her.

Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Oliver2

Last edited by on Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:34 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon sighed. "Ew. Ugly form. No offence..I'm gonna go see Sod. We've been on vacation for a while, and she's only in the next town over. Infact, I'm moving there. See ya!" She waved. But shortly after she left, Leonen, Casper and Cass decided to follow her.

In the peaceful city of Heathfield, the breeze gently carries away the last remnants of summer...
...and the birds prepare to migrate to the south...
Seaview Institute is about to awaken from its long summer slumber. To prepare for the big event, there is even a rehearsal...
Down to the very last detail...

DRIIIINNN
The bell started ringing on top of a classroom door.
"Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:39 pm

Casper rolled his eyes, in his head he thought.

You should've looked at yourself.. No way was I gonna date HER.

He shivered, the sound had gone.. THe sound that was annoying him..
He stayed back when the others followed her. He wasn't gonna do anything soon...
He waited inside, sighing and moping about in her house.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 5:51 pm

Fzzz

"Goodness! What a shock!" The assistant head teacher waved his hand near the bell. A toolbox was on a ladder he was standing on. "Get down from there, Finedecade! You see? I told you to call for an electrician!" The headmistress said, a pile of books in her hand.

"Don't you worry, Ms Mars. Everything is under control." Finedecade said, still balancing on the ladder. A female cleaner was dusting the walls, and a male one was putting away left over rubbish.

"I'm certain those hoodlu...er...those youngsters will never manage to disconnect it this time!"

"A new school year! Such an electrifying event!" Ms Mars said, smiling. "You can say that again!" Finedecade had now gotten off the ladder, holding his toolbox. He was still a bit deaf.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:04 pm

Casper ran into the school, late as usual.
He was out of breath from running all the way to the other side of town.
He had gotten many wolfwhistles from the girls.
He rolled his eye, hair flying back.
"Sorry... Miss... I...late.."
He raised one finger as if to say something else.
He put a hand to his stomach.
"Man.. I got a stitch."
The secratary told him what room he was in, and he walked along.
"Room 5... Right."
He stood forwards, nervously tapping on the door. He secretly hoped they would not hear, but the door was opened to reveal a lady, short and quite round.
"Sit down.. I see you're fashionably late.."
The boys all tittered, the girls sighing and batting their eyelashes at him.
He walked past, seeing a name tag on one desk near the back next to one girl, blushing crazily and wearing a ton of makeup, wearing a short pink skirt and a red tank top. He hair was in pigtails, she stared directly at Casper.
Capser gulped and he went to the teacher.
"Uhh.. Miss? I don't sit there do I?"
He pointed to the girl, who was laughing loudly and sighing.
The teacher looked at the nametag.
"Well your name's there.. So of course, sit down now so we can begin P.S.E."
He slowly walked to the back, and when he reached his seat he sat down on the edge of it, reluctant to get away.
The girl was noisily chewing gum, staring at him.
Casper felt uneasy. He waved slightly at her.
She giggled loudly, the teacher stared at her and preceeded on the lesson.
"Today.. We will be learning about sex education...."
Casper felt even more uneasy as the girl giggled and moved towards him. Casper had no where to go so he slumped down in his seat, secretly wishing the others and Chibi were there.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:33 pm

Sod burst out the window when she saw all of them walking down the street. It was after school.
"Finally! I thought you guys would never get back to Heathfield!" "Hi, Sod!" They all called. "We missed you!" said Cass, an arm around Casper. Cass was waving to Sod. "Come on, get down here!" Super Sailor Chibi Moon grinned, back to back with Leonen. "Yeah! Come on! Another year of tests and quizzes awaits us! What joy!" The first day back at school for a group of friend who we know well...

"Did she stay in town the whole time?" Leonen whispered to Super Sailor Chibi Moon. "I think so. The Gold Pheonix was open all summer." Super Sailor Chibi Moon whispered back.

"Man, that must have been a real drag." Leonen said out loud, and pouted.

"But it wasn't! I had way more fun than you guys!" Sod said, running out of The Gold Pheonix and hugging Leonen. "Oof!"

"I met a boy!" Sod said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:39 pm

Casper watched Sod, his eyes darted back and forth as if reading a book.
He sighed.
"Hey... Sod..."
Sod looked at him.
"WHo's he?"
She asked, standing back a bit.
"My name's Casper... Casper Courtcher the third."
He smirked, trying to look kind.
She smiled and nodded.
"Ok."
Now that was done he could stand up, taking Cass's arm from off his shoulder he smiled.
"Just gonna go buy a-- Argh.. There she is.. The girl I was describing."
He whispered, trying to make a quiet get-away.
The girl spotted him. She was getting things out of her bag, but she flew at him and latched her arms around his waist.
Casper laughed nervously.
"Ehehe... You can get off!"
"Never.. My Cassykins!"
She giggled and held tightly. he mouthed at the others.
Help
And he laugehd, trying to prise her off him.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:52 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon just ignored him. He'd changed. ALOT. It wasn't her problem.

"Well? Aren't you going to ask me about him?" Sod beamed, closing her eyes. "She met who?" Super Sailor Chibi Moon asked, flicking her hair and looking at Cass. "A boy! She said, 'I met a boy!'" Cass said squealing, and grabbing on to Leonen's shirt. "We can't let you out of our sight for a second!" Leonen grinned. Casper shook the girl off, and darted forward, pointing at Sod. "So? What's his name?"

"Who?" Leonen gasped, gaping at Sod.
"How?" Super Sailor Chibi Moon clenched her hands, and looked like she was prepared to start running the marathon.
"Where?" Cass gave Sod a thumbs up.
"When?" Casper was still pointing at Sod, but gave her a noogie.
"Hey, one at a time! Here's what happened..." Sod said, trying to pull Caspers hands off.

"I ran into him this summer! That is, he ran into me..." Sod put a hand behind her back.

"...while I was skating around. Actually, my sense of balance was off that day, so I was teetering around..." "OK... Got it!" Sod said, licking her lips, Ice cream in one hand. She was in the park at an Ice-Cream stall. "You sure you'll be OK?" The Ice-Cream man said, putting a box of Ice-Cream away.

"How do you manage to stay up on those things, anyhow?" He said, staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:01 pm

Casper listened with wide eyes. He had changed slightly, slightly good yet still some bad in him.
He finally let go of Sod.
"What happened next, go on?? Is the lvoer the icecream man??"
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:17 pm

Sod gasped. "NO WAY!" She giggled. "Anyway..."

Sod went zooming down the hill on her new rollerblades. "Whoooaa..." She said. A motorbike was just behind her.

The motorbike zoomed past her, and Sod's bag knocked against it. She lost balance. Wroooomm...

"Hey... What's she...?" The boy on the bike thought.

"YAP!" Sod squealed, and thumped against the bike. TUMP

When fate suddenly lent a hand! Sod's bag got caught on the bike's back bars!

"Whew! Just missed her!" The boy on the bike said again. Wrooom..Went the bike. "Hooooooooold it!" Sod said, and was pulled away with the bike.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:36 pm

Everyone around Casper gasped.
"Aaaaaaaaand??"
He asked, motioning with his hands for her to go on. He needed a good old story to pass the time, it'd do him good.
He smirked at the way girls would go to the extremes to get a boy... Wait.. That was what boys did!
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:57 pm

Ssscccrreeeeeekkkk! As the man on the bike put his brakes on.
"OOOOOH!" Sod squealed.

She lifted her ice cream up, and the boy on the bike stared at her.

"What the...?" The boy lifted up his helmet.

"You still in one piece?" He asked.

"Yeah! Why, want to take another shot at it?" Sod asked, lying on the floor, tired out.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:06 pm

Casper made puking sounds.
"Wher'es the big fight? The blood? The killing??"
He threw his arms up in emphesis.
"Nothing.. Just a love story."
He rolled his eyes, sitting down on a bench and listening in with the other, only slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:36 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon stared at him. "Well that's your problem then, isn't it? HMPH! Sorry Sod..Carry on..." And so Sod did.

"In any case, I don't think anythings broken!" Sod said, looking behind her. "You sure? Is there anything I can do?" The people on the street were staring at them.

"No, really, I'm OK!" She said, staring into his eyes. Hey, he's cute!

"That's good! That could've been nasty!" He said, staring into her eyes. Hey, she's cute!

"Here, let me help you up." He said, offering a hand. She took it. "Yeah, thanks." "Hey, are you okay?"

"Man, what a fall!" The ice-cream man continued. "Everything's fine now, thanks." She said, rubbing her head. The boy on the bike stared.

SPLAT! Sod's ice-cream went all over the boy on the bike's top.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:38 pm

Casper rolled his eyes, pretending to fall asleep.
He heard about the icecream bit, his eyes went wide and he burst out with laughing.
"AHAHAHA!!! Classic!"
He sneezed, and carried on laughing, snorting slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:08 pm

They all ignored him. Sod carried on.

"Ha-ha! Unbelievable! Ha-ha!" The boy on the bike said. He laughed it off but Sod blushed, feeling guilty.

"And then?" Leonen and Cass both squealed in union. Casper came over and stared at Sod, and Super Sailor Chibi Moon didn't notice he was next to her. "And then..." Sod continued.

"We saw each other again that evening."

"You're still here? Don't you know what's happening tonight?" A chef asked Sod. "Ummmm... er... let me think." Sod was holding a fan to her face, and reading at the same time.

"They say the sky will be full of shooting stars. And a dream will come true for each one you see!" The Chef told her excitedly.

Sod slammed the book down, knocking down some coins on the counter. THUMP Dvin dvin dvin... "Great! There's a special wish I'd like to make! Oh, darn it!"

"Ni jin wuan hao ma?*" called a voice. *How are you this evening?
Sod stopped picking up the coins.

"H... h... hi! I'm fine!" Sod's head popped over the counter.

"Oh great! Then, eh... Wuo men ciu su shao zi xin pa?*" The boy on the bike said, hands under his shoulders. "Who is he?" The chef whispered to Sod, shocked. *Want to go out and count the shooting stars?

"Scar, this is Eric Lyndon!" Sod shoved Eric towards Scar. "Pleased to meet you!" Eric put out his hand. Scar stared intently at Eric, his moustache curling. "Oh, so the young man also speaks Chinese. Good going, Sod!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:20 pm

Casper's left eye twitched.
"Oookay.. Tell me a story of gutbusting gorefest! Like someone having an alien burst from their chest just after they eat their spaghetti!! OOR A ghost.. SOmething!"
He was seriously getting bored. The girl had sidled up to him, clinging to him again, but he and the others ignored her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:29 pm

Leon followed on, looking cool.

Some girls Sighed. Some waved. Some blushed, some battered their lashes at him. He just smiled back. Some scary-looking girl actually saw black, then fainted. Everyone sighed.

"Right.. Ugh! Casper, Beh.. I got Sex-Ed with you guys too!" Leon sighed.

The girls sighed, In hope that they were sitting next to Leon.

(Might be a late psot. o_o)
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:31 pm

"Ew! Grooosss.." Cass said. Most of them just ignored him. Sod carried on.

"Fang!" Sod exclaimed. "I only know a few words, and my accent is terrible!" Eric was taken aback. Scar pointed out, "Wise man says: 'The accent is not important if the grammar is flawless!"..."

"...and what is important is that you get Sod back home early!" Scar smirked. Eric smiled, but was shocked, and didn't know what to do. Sod pouted.

She whispered to Eric, "Let's get out of here, quick!" Eric glared at her.

"No problem, Scar! Tell Mum and Dad I'll be back soon!" Sod pulled Eric away, and Eric stumbled for balance. Luckily, Scar didn't notice. He was busy plucking hairs from his mustache.

Leonen interupted, and picked up two nearby pencils and put them just underneath her nose, imitating scar, "Wise man says: 'If Sod doesn't go to Eric, Eric will go to The Golden Pheonix!'" Cass stared at her and laughed. "Ha-ha! Cut it out, Leonen!" Super Sailor Chibi Moon laughed as well. Casper got bored and wandered over to Sod. He pointed at her cheekily, "Shooting stars... wishes... Are you leaving out a few details about that night?" He asked. Sod looked taken aback. "We're just good friends! He told me such wonderful stories!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:40 pm

Casper winked and nudged her.
"DId you do anything else.. Like..."
He wolfwhistled, winking at her repeatedly. He smirked, showing her up.
Maybe she did, but he was just wanting a little spice.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:47 pm

Sod repeated her self, "WE'RE JUST GOOD FRIENDS!" Super Sailor Chibi Moon said, "Sorry...He's still evil." She walked over to him and banged him on the head. "There! That out to shake him up!" She ran back over.

"For instance, did you know the heavenly vault is divided into 88 sectors that match the same number of constellations?" Casper followed Sod, as she has started to walk. Super Sailor Chibi Moon had to run to catch up as well, and listened intently. She didn't notice, but she had started leaning her head on Casper's shoulder. Leonen and Cass walked behind. "I knew that... Really, I did!" Leonen pointed out, pouting. Cass burst out laughing.

"Eric just got into town. We went to the Observatory, where he lives with his grandfather, Professor Johlary Pyneshun. He told me about the stars and the trips he's been on as his parents moved around the world. He's been to such fascinating places... And it's as though his stories could make anyone believe that suffering doesn't exist..."

But that is not the case. On the other side of the planet...

...there is one who suffers as Denisha's prisoner, waiting in vain for his friends to come to his rescue...
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:52 pm

Casper rubbed the side of his head.
"Hey! Ow!"
He narrowed his eyes.
He walked on after her.
"Heavenly// What about hell??"
He laughed evilly.
"That's what I'm talking about!"
He walked faster, arms around Chibi's waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next