Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:00 am

How can the five Pearlz abandon Amelia? The sandy beaches, the laughter, the summer sun...

...was that enough to make them forget all loyalty, all love? Time is indulgent with us, and to now give us the answers to who Amelia is, we move to where she is...

"Well, well, well..." Denisha cried.

"Who are you?" Amelia looked up. "You disappoint me so, Amelia! Don't you recognize me? I am Denisha! Denisha - who has returned to claim what belongs to her! Ha-ha! The powers that you now hold, to begin with!" She clasped Amelia's chin. "You will get nothing from me! Amelia cried.

"Are you so sure?" Denisha cried.

"Want to find out? Try me!"

The next day, 8am..

"There he is!" Sod squealed, hiding her face, blushing. Leonen stared at her intently.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:07 am

Casper was still asleep, even at 8.. he would be ,ate to school at this rate.
He yawned, and the alarm was heard.
he jumped up, walking around spraying Lynx over himself and getting dressed. he combed his hair and sighed running to school.
He immediately saw his friends and walked over to them. THey were staring at some guy. he raisedhis eyebrows.
"WHo's that dude?"
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:10 am

"This is Eric! I'm guessing, anyway!" Super Sailor Chibi Moon said.

"Hi, Sod!" Eric waved. A group of boys were behind him. "Isn't he the greatest?" Sod said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:14 am

Casper shrugged.
"If I was gay.. No... And I'm straight so still no.."
He looked away, seeing a breath-taking sight. He held his breath..
The most wonderous girl brushed past him.
He heart beat fast, he gulped.
"W...Woah."
He mumbled, watching her leave.
She didn't fall for him as any girl would.. She walked on by.. She was gothic.. Lipring, black hair and black lipstick...
He widene dhis eyes, slightly drooling.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:17 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon didn't notice Casper.

"And you girls must be Super Sailor Chibi Moon, Cass..." He put down his hand. "Casper and.. Leonen! Nice to meet you!"
"Guys, this is Eric Lyndon!" Sod said, smiling.

A few feet away...

"Hi, Super Sailor Chibi Moon! No, that's no good... Super Sailor Chibi Moon, I missed you! Yes, that's better!" John rushed to the school gate.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:20 am

Casper had dissapeared off in the midst of all this.
He was about to speak to her, so he waited in front of her locker.
She didn't see him there somehow and she opened the door with such force it colided with his face.
He fell backwards, passing out.

Later on he found himself in the nurse's office. He sat up on the bed, looking around.
"Love hurts.."
He muttered, rubbing the newly formed black eye
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:22 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon rushed off to find Casper.
She saw him in the nurses office. "Casper! Are you alright? I saw this really weird girl walking by! She creeped me out..." Super Sailor Chibi Moon shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:25 am

Casper moaned.
"That was love.."
He said, sighing and then putting an icepack over his eye.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:26 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon screamed, and slapped Casper. "YOU DOUBLE-WHOPPER TWO-TIMING CHEAT!" She rushed off crying.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:27 am

Casper sat there, with a scarlet cheek too.
After a while he spoke.
"Can I get another icepack?"
He held it to his cheek, sighing.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:29 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon ran across the playground, and into the Senior building, up the stairs to her form room. She sobbed on her desk. Some people looked at her and asked her what was wrong, but she just shook her head, and waited for the bell to ring.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:31 am

Casper stayed in the nurse's office all the time until lesson.
It was Sex Ed now.
He went into the room and sat next to the girl again, who insisted he was hers.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:59 am

Sekura sighed and walked down the sidewalk nearby the schoolgrounds. She had written an application to become a teacher at the school, and was a bit nervus about it.
She hadn't changed since Kiha had died, and she missed her terribly. She was never able to catch the strength to bring them back. It was time to let go. Her looks didn't change either, no matter how long it had been since Kiha and the others had died.
She turned to the high school and sighed. "Well," She said to herself, "This is it."
Sekura walked up the walkway and into the school, stopping at the office and walking in.
The secertery looked up with a questioning look, "May I help you?"
Sekura smiled warmly, "Uh, yeah, I am here for an interview. Is the Principal in?"
The secertery smiled back, "Oh. Yes. Hello. You must be Sekura. The principal is waiting for you in the office."
Sekura nodded once, "Thank you."
She couldn't help but look around one more time before going into the principal's office, and something had caught her eye. Casper.

[Sorry if I have some things wrong about the info in my post, I can't catch up with the reading of the series!]
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:55 am

[Nope. Nothing wrong Sek-Sek.]

Super Sailor Chibi Moon was so aghast she wanted to go home. She felt sick and worried and always seemed to have a headache. She walked to Sex Ed and groaned. Some of the people in class had told her about Sex Ed. It was the last thing she needed. Especially as she had to sit next to her ex boyfriend.

She walked in, mumbling a, "Sorry I'm late..." To the teacher, then flumped down on her desk, unpacking her bags.

John wanted to constantly keep wanting for them to stay together. She didn't know what to do.

It was as if she had broken in half.

One side for Casper, one side for the others.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:35 pm

Casper craned his neck so he could see the front of the class.
The eye that was bruised , he couldnt see out of it very well. THe girl he sat next to noticed he couldn't and she rubbed his arm comfortingly. Casper slid away from her.
He was looking for Chibi... And to his horror he found her, near the front... With... Another guy!!!! Who was ACTUALLY talking to her...
The image of the girl he liked flewaway from him and he blinked to stop time.
A little scare would help him.
He walked up to their desk, leaning against it, his school shirt hanging out and his sweaterpulled down over his butt to. His hair was black, and shoulder lengthed but flicked up. (Like in the avatar.)
He blinked again and saw John jumped with such force the whole table jumped.
Casper smiled.
"Soo.... How are you? Johnny boy."
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:39 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon jumped up in shock. She layed her head on the desk and sobbed silent tears. She didn't know what to do.
"Casper, GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT!" The teacher shouted.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:50 pm

Casper jumped slightly, he flattened his hair.
"Yes Ma'am..."
He said, scuttling back to his chair. He then saw John look back at him.
Casper mouthed at him:

It's not over yet....

He then carried on with the task set.

The bell rang for lunch and everyone cleared out of the classrooms. The other guys I.E Chibi, Leonen, Cass ETC went off, thinking he was following.
But he decided to eat on his own, maybe find John and occupy his lunchtime...
He sat down on a bench, under a cherry blossom. How oddly paired Casper was with this cherry blossom, but he ignored it.
He took something out of his trouser-pockets, it was money to buy food and drink..

Suddenly he heard male laughter to the right of him. He looked at saw John, and a couple of other dimwits walk over to him.
"You gave my mate a scare didn't you??"
He asked, standing up to Casper... Casper was tall.. But this guy was reaaally tall. Casper only reached his chest.. Casper kept his cool and looked emotionless.
"Well.. Yes I must say, is the truth."
Casper replied. He had lost hus muscles ince he'd grown up, so he was just thin as a rake... This guy. He was huge!
"And I should think you would like to go on a treadmill right away.."
The guys around all 'oohd' at his daredevilness. The guy rolled up his sleeves.
"Alright, you're gonna get it!"
No one stopped him, John and the others watched with excitement, cheering on the big guy.
Suddenly casper tried to dodge, but it was too late for that fist was collided with the other eyes, and a nice neat black eye came up. He looked like a panda. Everyone jeered.
"Hey panda face!!"
Someone laughed out. Casper was on the floor, in slight pain, for that was a really hard punch.
He stayed down, hands over face, worried about the next attack. He was pratically lying down.
The crowed were cloing in around him, Casper closed his eyes, wishing it would stop.
He couldn't blink, not now... His money was scattered around him, he gulped. Another beating?
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:03 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon sat at a table all by herself. She was eating some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. She suddenly stopped, and looked outside. Casper was lying on the floor outside, John and a group of guys near him. "C-Casper.." She mumbled. A few of the girls near her stared at her. She quickly finished off her lunch, and packed it up.

She didn't have time to put her lunch away; It looked like he was in serious trouble. There was a shortcut to where Casper was, so she ran into the locker rooms and burst out. "STOP WHERE YOU ARE!" She yelled, panting and puffing.

"Oh? Who's going to stop us now?" She glared at John. John looked frightened. He knew her true powers. "Stop...Let's leave this time.." They left, but the big guy stayed. "No!" He protested.

"Oh yeah?" She said, and transformed. "Crisis, Make-up!"
Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Princess_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
"Hah! It's a little puny princess! Aww.." He strolled over and flicked her. She didn't flinch.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:06 pm

Casper stayed down, panicking, even though the rest had left...
Who had come to save him?
He didn't want to find out if it was a trap, so he put his arms around his eyes that hurt.
He breathed fast, shaking with rage. He would get them back.. But not now.. Not yet...
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:10 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon grinned, and yelled, "Abracadabra Pon! Chibi Moon Compact!" She then smiled. "Double Sailor Moon Kick!" The strength of her mums was in her. She kicked the bully, and he went flying across the playground. "Hurry! He won't stay down for long! Let's go!" She picked him up, and flew to the nurses office.

She laid him down. "Here again, Casper?" She tutted. "I'm not pleased!"
Super Sailor Chibi Moon smiled. "He got bullied by some big kids. I'm not gonna name 'em though."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:17 pm

Casper oddly said.
"I haven't been..I just fell over is all."
He shrugged. THe nurse pulled his arms away, he had scratches and grazes, some pouring blood and some just white. And of course the newest black eye.. In all the panick, a noseblood had formed, so the nurse grabbed a few tissues and he mopped it up.
He looked worse than worse.. He looked terrible.
Nothing could be done to get rid of the grazes, for when he skidded to the floor on the playground. Except there was gravel stuck in it.
She took some equipment and began to pul them out.
he bled more, but he was brave, keeping calm. And making up deaths for people.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:21 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon sighed, and hugged him. "Oh, Casper...Why do you always get in fights? It's best if we stick together from now on.." She giggled, and in a woosh of rose petals and sweet-smelling fragrance, she was gone.

She had de-transformed, and was eating lunch in the cafeteria again. She was lonely, but smiled.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:28 pm

Casper managed to grin, but he was sent home by the by.
He went home and sat inside, sighing and thinking of more plans.
THey deserved to die, for what they did to him.../
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:40 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon's lessons went by in a flash. She went home on the bus. She wanted to see Casper, but Casper probably didn't know she had saved him. She sighed.

She got dressed and lied down in bed. She tried to fell asleep, but remembered her parents. She started to cry.

Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Scared_lil_Chibiusa_by_YuniNaoki
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:45 pm

Casper had set the alarm for one in the morning. He woke up as it rang out and he got changed into his superhero outfit.
He got his gunblade and set off.. for the bully's house first.
He had in-pointed exactly where it was, after a few girls told him.
ANd sure enough, he was in his bed asleep.
Casper climbed up and shot a blue ball of flames at him, before he could scream he was just a pile of ash.
He went to all the houses doing the same thing. And then he went to John's.
He knew John and Chibi were good friends... But he had to get revenge... He shot the blue ball of flames at him and he too, was formed into ash.

Feeling satisfied, Casper walked home and got chanegd into his boxer shorts and he slept a peacefull, dreamless night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams   Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 4, Enya and A Box of Dreams
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next