Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 6, Love Hurts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:00 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon sighed. She wouldn't lock herself in her room. She'd act normal. She went downstairs and got herself some cereal. She looked on the box and there was an image of Casper. This man want's his old girlfriend to forgive... She imideatly dropped the box. She looked at it again. It was just some plain kellogs cereal. "S-Scary.." She poured the cereal into her bowl and began eating.

After that, she was still hungry. She took the butter. It had a picture of Casper on and the same words she'd seen earlier. She screamed again. "It-It's only a hallucination... Nothing to worry about..." She tried to laugh, and spread the butter on her toast. She began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:55 pm

Sekura sat at the foot of her bed, all lights turned off and curtains closed in her home. She looked ahead of her, her emerald eyes shining slightly from the darkness. She loved the darkness, as well as night. It was her favorite time of the day.
She thaught about Casper, he looked a bit like Samantha, only she wasn't sure how far of the generation he was in.
She looked at the ceiling and sighed, her hands folded on her lap. She was already dressed for her first day of work, though she wasn't exactly nervus. She had taught many times before, anyway.
Her alarm clock went off. Sekura snapped back and turned the alarm off quicker than any human would be able to. She stood up and gracefully walked out of her room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen.
She fed her dog, which was a cocker spaniel nammed Annie, which was about 3 years old. She had gotten her right when she was a puppy from the ASPCA, and she never regretted it.
Sekura patted Annie on the head and took her purse and car keys, heading out the door for her first day of work at the High School.

Here goes.

[Here's Annie! --> http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi129.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fp239%2Famymarie123123%2FSilky071.jpg&searchTerm=cocker%20spaniel&pageOffset=15 ]
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:07 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon decided to design a poster to put in her bedroom. It was going to be somebody...cool. She started doodling a face, and got carried away. By the time she finished, she had drawn Casper. She blinked. "Ugh..I can't put this in my room! Well..Not like anybody is gonna see it anyway.." So she coloured it in, and stuck it on her bedroom wall.

After doing that, she decided to go to the park and do something. She took her house keys and wen't on her bike. She rode past the spot where she had been carried by a masked look-a-like of Casper. "Casper...NO!" She rode faster than usual.

She stopped in the park and daydreamed...About, guess what? Casper. She couldn't help it. "No!" She yelled. "Think about...Bunnies! Yeah, bunnies!" And she did daydream about bunnies. Bunnies with Casper masks.

After that she got ready for school, and went home.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:28 pm

Casper woke up, the first think he thouht was about Chibi. He then paused, silence.
And he began to sob like a little child, sniffing noisily, the blood smeared across each cheek.
He looked upwards, hoping it was all a nightmare
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:47 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon arrived at school, and went to the Language Lab to work on her English poem. It was supposed to be a detailed description poem of somebody they knew. She decided to do a dark tall and handsome poem about her dad, but without realizing, it turned into a description of Casper.

She also did her maths homework. They had to make up some word equations. She wrote, "If Casper snogs Super Sailor Chibi Moon U times, and if U = 10, and he has I kisses left, I being 14, What is U x I?"

She looked at what she was writing, screamed, put away her things, and ran all the way to the form room.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:01 pm

Casper sat next to the girl in every lesson unfortunatly. He leaned against the wall, feeling positively sick.
He closed his eyes, sighing.
The girl began to rub her hand against his arm sympathetically.
He slowly opened his eyes, turning his head to face her slightly. He then sneezed in her face.
She said Ew. But she still sidled up to him.
Without warning the teacher he stood up, running out.
He was heading towards the boy's toilets. He by accident bumped into Chibi. He looked up at her, and narrowed his eyes, wailing and tears falling down each cheek.
He ran into the toilets, not stopping to look back. He locked himself in one of the cubicles and began to violently throw up.
Afterwards he whiped at his mouth and he sat on the seat, sobbing.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:10 pm

After school, Super Sailor Chibi Moon decided to dribble coke cans on the path. She suddenly stopped, and looked at the coke can label. "Coke is good for Casper!" It said. She shook her head. She was imagining again. She kicked it into a nearby dustbin.

She couldn't take it anymore. She rushed home, and knocked on Casper's door.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:19 pm

Casper was sobbing right by the door, he hadn't moved for hours.
He was the emotional boy. Worse than an emo.
He hadn't moved since getting home from school.
He heard the door and he only sobbed louder, not knowing it was Chibi.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:22 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon wanted to cry. She always felt emotional at other peoples tears. "Casper! It's me!" She yelled, banging on the door harder.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:26 pm

Casper gulped back some tears.
"W...Wait!"
He said in a high-pitched squeak.
He whiped his nose on his sleeve, then whiped at his eyes and sniffed, fixing his hair and slowly opening the door a crack.
Bloodwas still on his hands, he had gotten away with saying he fell over.
He could barely speak when he peered around the door.
His mouth was dry.
"I'....Uhh... I'm..... Sa..Sor.....Regretting doing the thing I did!"
He looked away, crying softly, his breathing choked by the tears.
He turned towards the door, about to close the door on her.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:28 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon nodded. "I know you're sorry. I'm sorry too. For not forgiving you and all that." She stepped in, and patted him on the back.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:32 pm

Casper turned around, blinking madly.
He looked like he would start crying all over again. But he managed to control himself.
"I'll get my pills.."
He whispered slightly.
He then came back, carrying his inhaler and pills.
He used the inhaler first, breathing in the white powder. Then he got some water and poured in a handfull of tablets, they fizzed and dissolved, he drank the water, sitting on the sofa.
The place wa sa mess, littered with school books,, plates, smashed. The place was covered in smears of blood. Not his blood.
He had had a rather big breakdown. But he ignored all this like it was an every day thing.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:39 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon gasped. "Is this...Your.....Blood..." She fell down to her knees. "It's a mess..Why..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:42 pm

Casper had to lie.
"It is my blood......... I cut myself on a knife.... Stumbled about and fell to the floor.."
He looked away, sighing.
"It's a mess cause' that is what happens when you hate me."
He whispered this slightly as well, he looked back at her, blinking wildly.
He chewed at his hands, the crusted blood starting to get wet with aliva and began to drip.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:48 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon sighed. "I gotta fix this." She cleared up all the blood, and healed him on his knee, clearing up the mess as well. "I'm so sorry.." She tackle hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:52 pm

He felt bad lying, hoping she wouldn't find out that the helaing hadn't worked. Yet it ahd cleared his cold.
He hugged ehr tightly back, trembling and his heart pounding against his sweater.
"I couldn't live without you!"
He squeaked out truthfully, puttinghis head on her shoulder and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:55 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon felt really bad, and cried against his shoulder. She slowly, but suddenly, kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:57 pm

Casper kissed her back, putting his hands on her cheeks. But he smeared blood on her cheeks by accident.
"Uhh... Oops.."
He mumbled, biting at his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:58 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon shook her head. "No problem. Let's clear that blood off your hands." She got some tissue and a bandage, and cleaned his palm wound.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:11 am

Casper bit at his bottom lip, there too, was no wouind. It was the blood from the goth girl...
e smiled.
"Thanks.. It wasn't really necessary.. Sorry for hurting you... My evil side just completely took over."
He looked at the floor, snuffling.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:13 am

Super Sailor Chibi Mooon smiled. "It's okay. I just wish there was some way in fixing your evil side..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:15 am

casper smiled, taking her hands in his. He stared deeply into he reyes.
"This is the good side speaking.. I agree you should try.. But there's no use, you'll kill yourself doing it.. Changing a moon's status is dangerous.."
He smiled, kissing her on the cheek,
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:19 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon smiled, and kissed him fully, and deeply, on the lips. "I know. I can only do it when I'm up to full level. And that won't be any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:20 am

Casper smiled, nodding.
"I love you.."
He whispered in her ear, gripping her tight.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:56 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon smiled. "I love you too.." She said, and hugged him closer, tighter than ever. She shrugged. "Now what?" She asked, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 6, Love Hurts.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next