Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 6, Love Hurts.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:21 am

Casper shrugged.
"Wanna go out for a drive?"
He asked, smirking slightly and taking the keys from out his pocket, balancing them slightly.
He lookedat Chibi, winking.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:22 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon blushed a little. "Sure!" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:38 am

Casper locked the door behind him and Chibi and he opened the car.
He opened her cardoor and let her in, like a proper gentleman. He then got in himself.
He turned the keys, not playing any music. He sighed and started the engine and drove out of the driveway.
He tapped the wheel to an invisible beat, reaching the lights.
He went through them when they turned green, but suddenly there was a screeching of car tires and there was a white version of his car heading towards them.
He swore and turned the steering wheel just in time to see the car go past them.
He was about to get out and swear at the driver, though the windows were heavily shaded in that car.
Suddenly it came back for more, charging at them.
He got into fast gear, the car driver actually shooting bullets at them, he swerved, though one hit the glass.
He was in a speedy carechase, sitting bolt upright and biting at his bottom lip.
He floored it, going extremely fast down a motorway.
He swerved several times to avoid the car.
He looked behind to see if it was gone, but he crashed through the barrier, weak metal and heading into a river.
The car sunk, the locks not working.
"AAAH!!"
He screamed, looking at Chibi.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:40 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon sighed. "Ready? TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND SMASH THE WINDOW!" She picked up Casper, smashed the window, and swam up.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:43 am

Casper gasped for air when he reached the surface.
He put a hand to his chest.
"Who was that crazy person??"
He shrieked, looking down at his car.
"What a freak!"
He held his breath and swam down to get his CDS, his T-shirt lifting up to show a six pack. He was disgustingly pale though,
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:51 am

Super Sailor Chibi Moon dragged herself onto the side, while Casper resurfaced. "You're pale..You alright?" She asked, hugging him. "Let's get you home. Crisis, make-up!" She transformed. "Abracadabra Pon! Crystal Carillon!" Some bells appeared in her hands. She shook them, and Pegasus arrived. "Hop on! He won't bite."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:12 pm

Casper wideend his eyes.
"Makeup?? Unicorns??"
He took her hand to lift himself up.
He was rathe rworried about it, but he kept the last of his confidence.
He wringed out his wet T-shirt which was still on him.
He then shook his hair, water flying everywhere. He was shivering terribly.
Having to sit in the way he was sitting, if he went even further his jeans would rip.
He firmly did the zip up, then nodded.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:16 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon hopped on, and they flew to Caspers house.

When they arrived, she asked, "Where are your house keys?" Casper fumbled in his pocket. "Shoot! I must have left them in the car!" Super Sailor Chibi Moon sighed. "Let's go to mine then." She took her house keys out, and walked down the hill to her house.

She unlocked her house door, and walked in, wiping her shoes. She shivered. "Cold...I can't believe I forgot to leave the heating on." She ran in, and switched it on. "Come in, help yourself to anything you want while I get sorted."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:23 pm

Casper nodded, stepping in.
He looked around and decided just to stand there, dripping wet.
The black eyes were slowly fading, but the guilt would never fade unless he got it off his chest.. He killed her.
He thought he should tell her when they were settled in.
He leaned against the wall, but then thought ht e should go to his house and try and get in..
He blinked, stopping time and he ran out CHibi's house.
He went over to his house, kicked the door down and went through, depositing the CDS, drying himself and putting his clothes on. (CLothes in the avatar.)
He then went back to Chibi's and started time again, smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 2:26 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon fetched a towel, and said, "Right. Time to dry you all off-huh?" She smiled, realizing: He must have stopped time. "Alrighty then! Let me just have a quick shower, and get changed. I wont be a few seconds." She rushed off to the bathroom, got undressed, and showered.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:27 pm

Casper sat on the edge of the sofa, holding the remote to the TV. He turned it on and instantly came a picture of the goth girl's dead body.
He gulped and widene dhis eyes, switching channels.
But it was on almost every channel! So he turned the TV off, sitting back and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:15 pm

Sekura dropped her stuff on the kitchen table of her home and patted Annie in the head. She hadn't seen Casper yet today, though hopefully tomarrow would be promised. She sat on the chair and opened her notebook, flipping through pages and reading them. This was actually her school book, that held names, photos, events, contacts, etc. She found Casper's and read about it.
She sighed. Should I call him? She asked herself. She shook her head. He may think I am stalking him, which is kind of what I am doing but . . . In a good way.
She decided not to call. She flipped the book shut and wrote on a seprate sheet her lesson for the next day, which in the book, she was going to end up teaching Casper in one of his classes . . . English.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:36 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon got out of the shower, but there were no towels. "Oh...Crap." She poked her head out of the door. "Uhhh...Casper?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:40 pm

Casper widened his eyes, he then closed them.
"What, you butt naked?"
He blinked.
"I think I'll get some towels.."
He came back bringing a black one, he threw it at the door.

English tomorow.. My fave lesson.. He thought.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:42 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon dissapeared into the bathroom, and wrapped the black towel around her. She rushed upstairs, and got dressed. She then dried her hair, and sat down next to Casper. "So. What's up? Except for the fact that we nearly drowned."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 pm

Sekura blinked a few times. She turned and looked at Annie, who had fallen asleep under her chair. She looked out the window, which was pitch-black due to it being nightime outdoors.
She sighed and sat up, starting to chop some vegitables and heating them up, adding some broth. Alltogether Sekura had made vegitable soup, her partial favorite food. She cleared the table and sat back down, eating the soup in a normal speed.
When she was finished, she cleaned the dishes and put them away, loaded up the washer for laundry, fed Annie, and went to bed in her room after setting the alarm clock.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:46 pm

Casper narrowed his eyes.
"Nothing... I just don't know WHY someone tried to kill us...."
He breathed out.
"That should be my job."
He muttered and then sat backwards, blinking wildly, in thought.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:48 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon laughed, and hugged him. "Did you know we're getting a new english teacher? I bet it's gonna be a male. I hate males. And he's gonna have funny looking eyes." She pulled a face, and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:50 pm

Casper smirked.
"I bet it'll be female.. Always givin' me the eye when I move away from that clingy girl.. It's like they want me to marry her!"
He shuddered and chuckled.
"I'm gonna go home..."
He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Bye."
He whispered to her and closed to door behind himself, going to his house.
He went upstairs, got changed and slept a peacefull sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:53 pm

The lights in Sekura's home dimmed as she fell asleep, dreaming of the past. Sam, Kimi, and Kiha having a good time while walking around in The City. Then reached further into the past. Her past. The only side of the past that made her smile as she slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:56 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon smiled. She got ready for bed as well, and got to sleep.

The next morning, Super Sailor Chibi Moon woke up sneezing and coughing. "Ugh...I've got a fever.." She checked her temperature. "Yup.." She sneezed. "I've got Casper's fever." She got herself breakfast, and got dressed. She healed herself so she was well enough to go to school, but that was the best she could do. She then went to school.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:02 pm

Casper sat in english class, fully dressed and ready.
THe only thing that wasn't school clothing was his bracelets. One was a black and blue beaded surfer one.
On the other wrist was a black, leather choker wrist bracelet.

He blinked, smiling and sitting up straight. The girl was away from high fever. He saw Chibi look back at him and he waved.
The teacher hadn't arrived yet, so he began to throw paper aroplanes about.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon stifled a laugh, and caught a paper airoplane. Unfortunatly, as soon as the teacher walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:10 pm

Sekura walked into the classroom in which was now hers and set her things behind her desk, her outfit was a bit different in which she would usually wear: Black skirt and shirt. She skirt was down to the knee, shirt casual-like. Her hair was silky and wavy, down past her shoulders, emerald eyes glimmering with excitement. She wore black high-healed shoes, looking very classy for an English teacher. To top it off, she wore what she usually wore: A golden-chain necklace with real emeralds in the middle, along with real diamonds as well.
She glared around the room with a warm smile, then raised her eyebrows at Casper. She paused before speaking.
"Good morning, class. My name is Sekura, and you may call me Sek, Sekky, or just plain Sekura. I do not wish to be called by my last name, which is actually unknown. I will be your English teacher for the rest of the school year." She didn't exactly leave her eyes from Casper until she asked everyone to rise and say their name, which was actually what she usually did when she met new students, and to go for attendance before starting the day with her lesson.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:16 pm

Casper looked downwards as she stared at him.
He then was forced to stand up and say his whole name.
"Casper Francis Courtcher The Third."
He looked downwards at hearing all the laughing, secretly wanting to beat them all up.
He stayed standing, not really sure what to do.. He was the first name in the register, no surnames with A or B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, Love Hurts.   Book 6, Love Hurts. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 6, Love Hurts.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next