Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 7, School and It's bad points!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:05 pm

Casper could even hear a scream from far away, he blinked and stopped time, ran outside and up the road to where it was.
He sawthe truck and Chibi, stopped.
He ran into the road, tugging at her to get down. But she was frozen solid.
He unfreezed time and pulled her down, then freezed it again.
HE closed his eyes, and arm over Chibi and unfreezed it.
The truck went over them, but not so they were hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:12 pm

I know, 'Cos Beh wanted me to edit it, And i WON'T argue,

Leon tried to Save Chibi, But he tripped. In real life, and in this whole story, Leon was useless. He couldn't do anything. He tried, he failed. He tried, nothing worked. He tried, he made things worse. That is why noone wants him probally. Leon sighed, and forgot the truck was there. Leon gasped for breath, seeing his injured leg. IT was crushed, and bleeding.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:16 pm

Chibiusa screamed. "LEONEN!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:18 pm

Casper got up and blinked.
He smirked. But when she ran over to leonen he sighed.
"What happened?"
he asked, running over to him and kneeling down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:20 pm

Leonen Shoved Casper away.

"I saw that smirk of yours. You were HAPPY to see me get my leg crushed. But when you saw Chibi run over, your smirk faded. YOU wanted Chibi to laugh at my bleeding, crushed leg. Now, I don't take sympathy from evil people like you Casper, but from kind, loving, caring people like Chibi." Leonen wisely said, struggling to get up.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:22 pm

Chibiusa felt torn apart. She ran away.
She ran into town...She pulled out her map and ran into a park. The park wasn't on the map. She ran around the park crying. Then she flumped down. She was lost.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:22 pm

Casper narrowed his eyes.
When he was pushed away he felt like his niceness was pushed away.
"I didn't!!"
He shook his head,with wide eyes.
He then blinked. He felt Leonen's cold stare.
"We gotta take you to the hospital.."
He got his car around and helped lift the Protesting Leonen in.
He glared at Leonen.
"No matter how much you hate me because I was previously evil. I'm sitll gonna help you."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:27 pm

Leonen tried to smile..

"Truce..?" Leonen struggeled out, pulling down at Caspers hand, so Leonen could get up.

"Can you text Chibi what I say aloud?" Leonen asked, passing Casper the phone.

Casper has changed now. He's nice, and kind and caring. I doubted him.. When I told him about the smirk, he's changed.

xxxLeonen.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:30 pm

Casper laughed.
he sent it.
"Yeah.... Really cool. Sorry About the fight... I was all.. Stupid!"
He smirked and looked around for Chibi.
"Damn she's run!"
He sighed and carried on to drive. But he was still drunk he was swerving slightly across the road.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:32 pm

Leonen crumpled his face up, and felt alittle scared of the driving. He didn't dare comment though. He smiled all the way, then goto ut of the car into the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 3:41 pm

Casper remembered this hospital, it was the hospital which his mum died in.
He couldn't go in he shook.
"You go inside.....I..Can't..!"
He sniffed, tears falling down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:14 pm

Sekura looked at the doors of the school. She sighned out and asked for a substitute. She didn't take the time to get in her car, she sped off down the road toward the hospital.
She world flew by her, though it wasn't the world, it was her. She was faster than any human in the world, though she rarely took it for granted.
When she got to the hospital, she stood infront of the doors, waiting for Casper to pull up.
When he did, she flew to the side door where Leonen was and opened it. She reached her hand out to him and smiled, "Hey. Need some help?"
She bit her lip, wondering a bit how they would react.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:57 pm

Casper jumped and he quickly looked.
"M..Miss?"
He asked, a look of confusion on his face.
"How...Did you got here?!"
he shook his head.
"Please, miss."
He nodded, looking back at Leonen.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:08 am

Sekura looked at Casper, nodding. The right corner of her mouth twitched as she looked at the tear-stained face. "I simply drove my car. I heard the scream, and by the time I checked myself out, your car already went down the road, I guessed you might need some help." She partially lied.
She looked at Leonen's leg and nodded, "You were right to have come here." She reached into the car to help Leonen out of the car and carry him into the hospital. Before shutting the car door she looked back at Casper, "Call me Sek. Also, you may drive home if you want, I signed both of you out before I left as well." She softly shut the door and walked toward the hospital doors, Leonen's arm around her shoulder to support Leonen's weight as he hopped along side of her.
As the Casper's car drove out of the parking lot, she turned to the wall and let Leonen lean on it. "You really don't need to go in here, this could be fixed easily with me around . . . Though do you want it in a cast for publicity or do you want to walk with legs instead of crutches?" She asked Leonen.
Sekura could easily heal Leonen, though the only problem is how he would react to it. She didn't exactly know if he actually seen something like this before. Though by how long she had trained, if she healed Leonen, Leonen's leg will be promised to look like nothing ever happened, or feel like nothing ever happened either.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:08 am

Sek, I don't like the fact that everywhere you go you just happen to meet them. And the fact that you have healing powers as well.

Super Sailor Chibi Moon shivered. She was right. They had forgotten about her. Casper didn't love her. Leonen didn't care. She was glad that she'd run away. She'd stay there forever. Maybe become blind. Like those beggar women! That'd be fun. She'd have a beggar husband and a beggar dog and they'd beg-beg-beg all around the streets. She wrapped her coat around her, but it didn't help. She was still cold, and getting colder.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:28 pm

Sek has always had healing powers, in the RPs I've had with her too!

Casper had driven home sucessfully, locked the car and got into the house.
He rubbed at each cheek firmly with his fists, trying make sure not race of tears were there.
He then looked around, found a torch and locked the house up again.

He had searched everywhere for Chibi, the last place he went to on the other side of town was the park.All the time, he was thinking about SEk, sighing and calling out CHibi's name.
He then heard a rustle from a bush.
"Chibi?"
HE asked to nothing.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:35 pm

Chibiusa rushed off. "LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!" She screamed, and ran off again. This time she'd go home. Lock all her doors. Never be seen again. The little loner girl.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:38 pm

Casper sighed, he was going to chase after her. But where was she now??
He looked around and sighed, sitting down on a park bench, trying to see through the darkness.
"Great... This is the thanks I get for helping someone!"
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:40 pm

Chibiusa ignored the stares from other people, tears welling up in her eyes. She ran faster and faster, quickly unlocked her house door, and ran in, locking it again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:43 pm

Casper decided to try again.
Instead he closed his eyes and started making clicking noises with his tongue.
It bounced off objects and bounced towards him. Like a bat's sonar.
He had managed to egt of the park where the street lamps were.
He ran home all the way and unlocked his door. He went inside, sighing and through the curtain he looked at Chibi's house, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:49 pm

Super Sailor Chibi Moon screamed. "Screw this!" She grabbed a kitchen knife. Just when she was about to stab it through her, she transformed.
"No...You must live through your struggles.."
"Princess Lady Serenity.."
Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Princess_Lady_Serenity
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:52 pm

Casper could even hear yelling from the house opposite him, CHibi's.
He ran out the door, slamming it and causing neighbors to yell and curse.
He yelled.
"Chibi chibi!"
He didn't open the door and instead he closed his eyes, crashing through the window.
He got cut, but he was fine.
He sook his hair, free of all the glass.
"Ch--"
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:58 pm

Chibiusa dropped the knife and turned towards him, tresses flowing, long pink hair turning with her.
Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Neo_Queen_Serenity_II_by_artistamonique
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:59 pm

Casper shuffled backwards.
"Is it you, Chibi?"
He asked, looking at the knife and trying to figure it out, narrowing his eyes and tilting his head sideways.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:09 pm

Princess Lady Serenity nodded. "Yes, it is me. I am close to my final form. This shows it."
She lifted up a small silver crystal. "This has come from the future. I shall use this to fight for something good...A greater evil..."
[AKA book 10: A greater Evil. THIS TITLE IS RESERVED.]
Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Classic_Grown_Small_Lady_by_tenshichild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 7, School and It's bad points!   Book 7, School and It's bad points! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 7, School and It's bad points!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next