Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2: The No Name Stranger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Ziggy stayed in the floor, not wanting to get up.
He felt horrible.
He felt like just dying.
"come ON!"
Josie said, pulling him up.
He didn't ever cry.. He wasn't crying now.
"No... I have to go find Kimmi and Jade.... Kimmi's gonna be in trouble..."
Josie shook her head.
"You can't do anything. You're too weak to...."
"You'd be surprised."
He closed his eyes and glowed red, he opened them and let go of Josie, running the other way..
And that was when he bumped into She-deve.
"Huh.."
Ziggy took a few steps back.
"Long lost relative of Calamear."
"Cala who?"
"I will destroy your family line FOR EVER!"
She cackled, but Ziggy put his hands down by his side and two daggers shot from his wrists.
He grabbed them, eyes glowing furiously red.
"Who ARE you?"
He said in a deep voice.
"Does it matter? You will be dead soon."
She flew at him, but Ziggy plunged a dagger into her stomach.
She screeched and fell back, but pulled the dagger out, turning out to be screeching in laughter.
"Stupid human weapons can't kill me."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:48 pm

What the hell? She shook, she jerked her head around the room. She held close to herself, eyes glowing green. She felt a certain anger, had to explain. Her arms started glowing in what seemed like in Hyroglyphics (stupid spelling). Ziggy's in trouble . . . Need to stop it . . . . Have to help. . . Josie shuddered.
I no I have this power. I can't st-
Josie froze.
She could hear a russian tone. She knew it wasn't in her mind. She could sense voices in her friend's heads. What is going on? I know I have this power no denying it.
Josie for some reason felt like attacking on all fours. She didn't let it stop.
Then, she transformed.

Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Thelma

[With white underneath the chin, all the way to the tail. White boots. Green eyes. No collar.]

Josie's muzzle parted in amazement, then growled at this so called Jade. She lowered her head and lifted her right paw, ready to attack. Eyes still glowing.
Well, this is fuckin' awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:19 pm

Jade clenched her fists. Then she looked at Kimmi

Kimmi knew.
"Oh.. No no no no NO NO!!" Kimmi yelled. "NOT AGAIN!"
Jade shook her head.
"THATS THE SHE DEVEL
SHES THE ONE WHO KILL YOUR FAMILY." Jade shouted.
Kimmi shook her head and turned.
Jade suddenly ran into Kimmi, and kimmi paused.
Josie gasped.
Kimmi's hair turned a blackish purple.
Kimmi turned.

Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Vampire----

And laughed a sinister laugh..
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:23 pm

Josie growled and lept up at Jade, biting the She Devil's arm. She locked her jaw and sank her canines in, clawing at Jade's body. Josie felt like she had done this before. All of a sudden, flashes of memories came of her doing the same thing to different people, different places. She was shocked, though kept her attack.
She eyed Kimmi.
'Kim, it's Sek-- Josie. You alright?' She asked in Kim's mind. She had no idea how she did that, though she did.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Ziggy stumbled back as she punched him in the stomach, winded.
"Geez. Give me a break woman, I don't even know you."
Ziggy stole a look at Kimmi and Josie.
He saw Josie, biting into Jade and he suddenly felt horrible.
And then he saw Kimmi.. Changed..
He barely recognised her.
"No..."
He ran over, She-deve chasing him, cackling.
Ziggy tried to prise the fox's jaws off of Jade's arm as Jade looked into Ziggy's eyes.
Ziggy froze and stared into hers.
"Ziggy... Remember how much you adore me.. Don't let them hurt me.... They're just jelous."
Ziggy blinked slowly and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 pm

Kimmi's eyes glowed red.

She threw the fox away.

Then, she raised into the air like last time. Balck smoke cameoutof her, and surrounded the she-deve
The smoke went in an out, in and out, clawing away the flesh of the she-deve.

The she-deve screamed
"I'LL BE BACK... FOR YOUR DEATH" She cackled, and dissapreard.

The black smoke swirled around, then hit Kimmi. Kimmi choked, then fell hard onto the concrete floor.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Ziggy ran beside Kimmi and lifted her into his lap, his eyes stopped glowing red and Jade's soul returned back to him.
he didn't care, he just shivered slightly, and shook Kimmi, trying to awaken her.
"Kimmi.. Wake up.."
He anxiously whispered, chest tightening with fear.
He looked around.
Jade had gone.. She-deve had gone. He didn't know Jade was in him again, he didn't feel it. He was controlling himself but she was biding her time.
Ziggy's checked is Kimmi was breathing and her pulse.
She was alive.
He took her hands in his warm, rough ones and waited for her to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Josie yelped and lay curled up next to the couch, ears back, tail over her nose.
Jade . . . . She, she doesn't seem right. She's full of dark magic. She thought to herself as she lay on the floor. Her body shook a bit from the flashbacks as she lay as far from the two as possible. What the hell is happening to me?
She felt a heavy heart, almost close to tears. Josie didn't know why. She sent a green light toward Kim, to heal her, though kept her distance.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:42 pm

Kimmi opened her eyes and looked at ziggy.
"Ziggy." she whispered, then got up, shaking her head.
"She. She was inside me." Kimmi said to jossie.
"..Josie?" she called, an saw the fox. "Aww-Wait. Where'd this come from?"
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:46 pm

Josie's eyes opened. Her ears kept back, and she turned her head to Kim. Her tail was under her muzzle, which was ontop of her forepaws.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:47 pm

Ziggy came up to Kimmi.

"That..josie." He said
"..What?" Kimmi said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:01 pm

"The fox.. is.. Josie."
He felt something inside of him make him happy for some reason.
"..."
He took a breath, stedying himself.
"Are you ok?"
Kimmi asked him.
Ziggy shook his head truthfully.
He dropped to the floor, lay himself down and closed his eyes, reliving another memory.

I'm Sapphire, Ziggy Sapphire."
Came the smooth, squeaky voice of Ziggy.

"..Kimmi."
Ziggy smirked.

"Nice name, short for anything?"
"Not that I know of."
She was speaking more comfortably, but still shy.

"Ziggy? Who's there?"
Ziggy turned and saw Jade.
She was more up for liking him.

"I was just tlaking to your sister."
"COME ON, LET'S GO OUTSIDE!"
She hissed, grabbing his wrist and pulling him along.
Ziggy looked back into Kimmi's eyes..

And he loved her...

Ziggy's tempreture was rising.
Like a fever.
He was shaking though, unconcious and small.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:48 pm

Josie's head jerked up tiredly. She sped toward Ziggy and turned human, pulling her head back.
She put a hand on Ziggy's head and bit her bottom lip.
"Kim, where's the fridge?" She shook her head and put a slight chill to keep the temperature down, all the while trying to heal him. She was getting more and more tired every time she used her powers. Though she was afraid something was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:53 am

Kimmi pointed.
"Thanks." Josie said, walking to the fridge.
Kimmi sat down and turned on the TV.

That was weird. Looking up at Ziggy.

Kimmi sighed. Hoped things'll get better.

"Hey, you guys wanna sleepover?" Kimmi asked.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:59 am

Josie paused while getting a bag of ice. She turned and looked back, although Kim couldn't see her. "Sleepover?" She blinked, "Um, yeah, sure, I guess." She walked back and put a bag of ice on Ziggy's forehad.
She looked back and smiled at Kim, "I really don't know how I know this." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:20 am

Ziggy sat bolt upright as soon as the bag of ice touched him.
"Thanks.. I needed that.."
He said in a barely audiable whisper.
He had seemed to return to normal, but still felt something very strange indeed...
"Sleepover?"
He had only just heard the word as he woke up.
"Why not? You only live once!"
He said in a cheerful tone, though rather unusual from having a fever just now.
He grinned at them, though seeming slightly -misty-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Josie smiled, "Anytime."
"Not for me." Josie mumbled.
She shook her head. What the crap?! She crossed her eyes.
Josie jumped a few feet in the air as a few flashbacks came.
She shook her head and sighed, "Mmm. I see now. Now I know." She sat down on the couch. Egyptian Goddess, master Earth. Gray Fox. Beta Female . . . . Beta Female? There's more?! Oh yeah, that's right. . . . . . Now, this Munt person, and Kenethe. Where might they be? ' She smiled a bit and shook her head. Not the time. I'm with these people. They may find me at one point. No need to be in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:08 pm

A FEW DAYS LATER...

Kimmi sat on a park bench. Kids played and giggled around. She was alone.

Her hair was tied in a bun, and hiden by a brown cap
Huge sunglasses covered her eyes. She wore a light brown lacy sleeveless top over a long sleeved chocolate brown long sleeved top. She also wore a chocolate skirt

Kimmi brought out a crumpeled piece of paper, and read it. It said:

Kim.

Meet me at the park at 3pm.
I have something important to tell.
Dont worry. You can trust me.

From (Initials used) S.DE

Kimmi looked around, then checked her watch
2:59.

Then

3:00

Just then, a woman dressed in an old black dress and a black veil came
(Yes its from DW)

Kimmi blinked.
"Are you-" Kimmi started
"Listen." The figure said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Ziggy sat in his new home in his new room in Pinx's house.
He hadn't even realised she was dead, thinking she had gone on an extended holiday since it was on the note she had 'written'.
He found himself probing amongst her things, even found himself woken up 'sleepwalking' to her room.
He was sure this had something to do with Jade.
Ziggy was keeping quiet though.
Ziggy hoisted up his black jeans with a studded metal, pointy belt, black socks, 'Young Ones' shirt in black, sweatband with the 'Sex Pistols' on it and on the other thin, pale wrist, a digital black watch, screen in amber.
He wore green converse, laces trailing slightly.
Ziggy had borrowed some of Pinx's eyeliner and he looked rather emo by accident. But his soft features welcomed the makeup and spot cream.
And his face was coming more smoother, spots slowly clearing until they had gone.
The packed bag lay beside him on the bed, he chewed gum, his two lip peircings tinkling as they hit each other.
He waited... And waited...
But felt a rising sensation of deep..Excitement.
He knew this wasn't good...... But he was going to go to this sleepover and enjoy it.. And not let his fears take over.
He just wasn't going to sleep... Just have cup after cup f coffee and water.. Needing the loo and also staying up..
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Josie looked up at the old ceiling of an extremely small apartment. The kind that would be used for the homeless, yet to her it was better than nothing.
She sighed, playing with a stray rat that had come in search for crumbs or food. She felt pretty stupid, but she talked to it, too. The rat seemed to understand.
"You can stay here with me as long as you like." She muttered, petting the rodent.
Josie's eyes flickered toward the door. She exhailed and grabbed the rat, running silently over to where there were boxes. She set the rat down, "You stay here, alright?" She whispered.

"Joosie . . ."
Josie went into foxform.
"I heard you talking. I saw you in here. I know you're here."
Josie crept in the shadows where her father couldn't see her. Her ears were back, tail stiff. A soft pat from her claws echoed in the room.
Josie's father looked strait into the shadows, "C'mon you bitch. Get over here!" He yelled.
Josie growled loudly, her father jumped and looked strangley into the shadows.
Josie sped foreward and lept at her father, tail streaming behind her.
"WHAT THE FU--" Her father fell to the ground, started trying to throw punches at her.
Josie bit at his throat and locked her jaws, she used her claws to scratch at her father's chest, blood comming from his chest in neck.
Josie's father yelled.
Josie sank her canines in deeper, then snapped them shut.
She heard a gunshot just as she did so, and everything went black.

Josie woke up in foxform a few hours later, whimpering. She felt the sticky warmth of her blood come off her side. Her ears were back.
The rat was squeeking, running around her.
'This can't be good.' she whined, trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:22 pm

"I hear you have found out the history of Jade Sylvester without being known to her human form relationships by family" The figure said softly
"...Huh."
"...I've heard you found out Jade and Zig's past. And you're not related."
"......Sooooo....?"
"This is against law of nature."
"..Huh." Kimmi blinked.
"Dont you know anything!? Listen! It is against law 35 in the book of nature! For a human not to interfere or find out ones past, if that one happens to be a demon and unrelated."
".....Huh."
"LISTEN! YOU HAVE BROKEN A LAW!"
"So?"
"You shall face a penalty."
"Ohhh..." Kimmi said
"Yesss..." The figure sighed.
"..Whats the penatly?" Kimmi asked, thinking about prison. Ha. she had powers. Could break out.

The figure was asilent for a while.

"Death." It whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:42 pm

Josie squirmed, she yelped and jerked about, and yelped again at the pain on her side. She lept up, then collapsed again next to her father's dead body. She turned human and took the gun, hiding it in her pantspocket.
"Damn." She whispered, coughing up a bit of blood.
She then appeared at Kimmi's door and banged on it. Finding she wasn't home, she leaned on the portch, clutching her side as best she could, head hung low as she layed in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Kimmi blinked.
"No. NO." Kimmi shrieked.
"ALL MY PARENTS DIED BY SOME WEIRD UNNATRUAL CAUSES."
"IM NOT GOING TO DIE THE SAME WAY!" Kimmi screamed, then fell on the floor, kneeling down and crying into her hands.
"Of course..we'll need a replacement. Since this is unnatrual, we'll need an extra human." The figure whispered.
"You. Have a week, to find your replacement, or you shall have a fate worse than death." The figure threatened
"What." Kimmi said slowly, that rose her voice with her body. "WHAT!! A WEEK! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ......AHH! How.. How can I find a replacement, for my own DEATH!" Kimmi screamed, eyes glittering in tears.
"Im sorry, but what has to be done, must be done."
"aT LEAST PLEASE. cHANGE THE PENALTY"
"..Fine. I shall give you a human." The figure spat. "Or close enough to a human. And you should have to switch it to your lifestyle, and...civilisation.."
"..Huh." Kimmi paused.
"The human i shall gift you with, wont know the modern instincts of the world."
"...Huh."
"THE HUMAN WONT KNOW WHAT A FLIPPIN CAR IS"
"..Oh."
"Thank-you. Human will be found shortly." The figure vanished,
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:23 pm

Josie shuddered, 'Kim . . . . Run . . .' She coughed up more blood.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Kimmi sighed, and looked across to her house. Hah. It looked so perfect on the outside ^^

"Oh my gosh." Kimmi whispered getting up
"Whos that?" seeing josie.

"ITS JOSIE!" Kimmi shouted, and ran to to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2: The No Name Stranger   Book 2: The No Name Stranger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2: The No Name Stranger
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next