Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team*

Go down 
2 posters

How much do you know the Rockin Pearlz?
- Who?
*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Vote_lcap0%*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
-Um, I only listen to their music btw.
*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Vote_lcap0%*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
-Lots, I guess.
*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Vote_lcap20%*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
-OMGZ I LIKE, AM RELATED TO THEM! I KNOW EVERYTHING! (Me: O-o.....)
*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Vote_lcap80%*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Empty
PostSubject: *Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team*   *Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:38 pm

Ok, so everyone wants to sing-a-long in the concerts. But they don't know the words, it's either,

A: They suck.

B: They suck eggs.

C: They suck wolf eggs.

D: They dont know the songs.

It's more likely to be A, but really it's actually D.

I know! i DIDNT KNOW THAT EITHER OMGZ!

Ok, every week, I'll post a few llyrics of our songs, look for the topic, *PART OF THE EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP TEAM*, which is actually a team of me, and my freind invisible guy. This week, I'm posting the brand new songs,
It dosent matter and Dance the night away Heres...

It dosent matter

Running even with the pain, Im still going even with no gain, It dosent matter, where you are, I'll stand, by you, forver.

I'd go across Egypt's desserts, through Asia's rainforests, But I'll never stop, till I'm with you. I'd go into the deep oceans, But I'll never stop.
I'd do anything. But I'll tell this, I'll never stop.

Close your eyes, take my hanbd, and fly asway with me, with me, with me, Oh please

Running with the pain, yet I dont get any gain, it dosent matter, where you are, I'll stand, by you, forever x2

Oh, No. I'll never stop. I'll keep on going.

Dive into oceans, onto beaches I'll still never paus. Im going to keep on going till im with you. On a boat, in a car, in a plane, I'll never stop till im with you.

Close your eyes, take my hand, fly away with me, with me, forever

Running with the pain, Yet Im getting no gain, it dosent matter where you are, I'll stand by you, Forever x2

Foreever! I'll never. No never, pause. Take my hand, lets just get away. I;ll stand by you..

Running with the pain, Yet Im getting no gain, it dosent matter where you are!, I'll stand by you, x2

I'll stand. Hey. I'll stand by you. Dont forget.

Yes, that was it! By me, Of course, Kim. That one is played at Mystical Homes, midi37.
Next, is another new one. called,

Dance the night away

Dance, keep on dance, come on.

I'll aklways, remember you, But I cant take you, out of mind. Every time I have to think of something else. Oh hey

Because when the moon shines, I just think everytime of you....

Dance. Oh dance, dance the night away, in your arms, oh bliss, oh bliss, I dont ever want to loose this feeling, But I have to. I try to take you out of my life, but my heart says noooo ho oh, I need to forget you..

I keep trying to forget you, but the way you treated me was special. I want you back but I dont want to admit it, I keep telling myself I'll forget you, but it's harder than I thought..

Dance. Oh dance, dance the night away, in your arms, oh bliss, oh bliss, I dont ever want to loose this feeling, But I have to. I try to take you out of my life, but my heart says noooo ho oh, I need to forget you..

Dance, keep on dancing.

Oh! I'll never forget you, the way you smiled at me.

Dance. Oh dance, dance the night away, in your arms, oh bliss, oh bliss, I dont ever want to loose this feeling, But I have to, i have to.....

Dance. Oh dance, dance the night away, in your arms, oh bliss, oh bliss, I dont ever want to loose this feeling, But I have to, i have to.....

I try to take you out of my life, but my heart says noooo ho oh, I need to forget you..

Dance. Dance. Dance...

That's it. That is sung at Mystical Homes, Midi36 Thanks for reading ^^ Tune in next week!
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team*   *Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:17 am

Yaaaay.

Or maybe booo?

BOO HOO

YAY...Pai?

K Done now xD
Back to top Go down

*Part of the EXCLUSIVE GOSSIP Team*
Page 1 of 1