Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huamns part two

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:55 pm

I might change Kitty to a genie.

With a actual human pic. Yes,m that right xD
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:42 pm

"How could you Kitty? We've just started school!" Her mother sighed in the car, after Kitty's bad report.
"Well, for the recor4d only me is in the school not you, and it isnt that bad." Kitty said.
"Oh. Yes, right, well you're saying that: Throwing a bucket of water at a pupil, involving in fights, causing distraction isnt that bad?" Mum said
"Well.." Kitty started
"I dont want to hear it! And what else? Hmm? You ripped art work," Her mum said
"Hey now, the floor was slippery and I slipped." Kitty said
"And you fought with the dinner lady
"That was an accident. I didnt know the soup was so hot, so I like..let go of it and burnt her,."
"And whats with the water throwing in art class?"
"...Alright ok, I did that on purpose." Kitty snorted. "That girl was a total SNOB!"
"Im not having it, Kitty! You were better at Neko M High!" Her mother yelled (Neko = Japanese word for ---....You'll see what I mean later in the series...*Evil laugh*)
"That place was afreak show in itself!" Kitty shouted back
"NO! KITTY, YOU'RE MOVING BACK THERE." Her mum yelled.
"BUT MUM! I DONT WANT TO BE A NEK-" Kitty wailed
"END. OF. CONVO. SA. TION." Her mother shriekedc
She knew her mum had won.
She looked out the window, tears running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Rupert sat in the trailer, the director placed his script on the table.
"What do you mean? A danger to your career?"
He laughed loudly.
Rupert had rolled up his sleeves to his elbows, and had then on the table, hands clasped, as he leaned at the table, a bored expression on his face.
"I am.... Endangering my career. The last two movies. The children. They won't see me in the same light."
Rupert mumbled.
"Rupert. I don't want to hear anymore of this. You will do the movie, earn big bucks and walk through the streets, throwing money at the mangy beggars. Is that clear?"
Rupert hated being ordered about. It put him down a bit, but he nodded grimly, as if still an adolesant teenager, with acne infesting his face.
He 'snatched' the script back, briefly shook hands with the director and was on his way.
It was the 'sleepover' now.
He had packed everything before coming to the meeting, and was ready.
He had typed the address into his Sat Nav and was well on his way.
When getting into the drive, he parked his mini cooper on the curb and got out, bringing out an ordinary bag.
Rupert memorized the house. Well. It was big enough. And he walked up to the door, pushing the doorbell... While he waited.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 pm

Venny opened the door. Mascara was running down her cheeks, and she had black bags under her eyes
"You ok?" Rupert said as he walked in.
"Yeah..come in." Venny seemed like azombie, just hovering into her huge living room, leading rupert up the spiral marble staircase and into her bedroom number 2 (The Meadow One)

Rupert gasped.
The room was huge.
The walls were bright blue, painted like the sky, except they were ellectric - animated, the clouds moved along the walls.
For the carpert, soft fake grass and flowers.
In the corner, there was a running 'stream' with a fake tree holding real apples.
There was also a hidden fan, which blew lightly like wind.
Inside, there was Kitty, by the stream her back to everyone, running her fingers i nthe fake steam.
Another girl, Bree with shocking pink hair, ("Sorry miss," The girl said to her teacher the day she first came in with it "The packet said brown. It will wear off miss" Was her excuse. She gopt away with it, when in fact the dye was permanant.)
She was lying back, looking at the lectric moving ceiling, shaking her head.
On a giant fake rock (Which, tho looked very hard was very soft.) A blonde, Gabrielle, appeared to be crying.

"Um. Have I missed something...?" Rupert blinked.
There was a silence.
"Oh Rupert!" Venny suddenly burst into tears, randomly giving rupert a hug, giving him a furious blush.
"Er. Hi venny, im good too?" He patted her back awkwardly
"Kitty..she's moving schools!" Venny cried into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:01 pm

Rupert didn't know how to react.
He tensed, patting her on the back slowly, as if she were an annoying little child, asking for a hug.
"Poor you."
He looked over at Kitty, as if expecting her to get up and help him out. But that seemed like it wasn't going to happen.
He gently shrugged out of the hug, unsure of what to do.
"Just think about it. Kitty'll make new friends. She'll be fine. And you. You'll err... be fine. Trust me."
For an actor. He wasn't showing strengths in acting.
He sat down on the floor, in a corner, awkwardly, and pulled out the script, opening it to the orange highlighted page 39. Scene 14
He mumbled the lines to himself.
Mostly X-rated stuff.Swearing. Explict. The usual.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:06 pm

Kitty was unusually quiet.
Kitty was normally loud and happy, kidding about and being sarcastic,
Though now, she was quiet.
Kitty was strong, she would never ever bawl out crying like Venny.
When sad, (Rarely happened,) She just shut down. Turned her back on everyone, crying both outside and inside.
Like noiw
"I wonder what stuck up snob they'll replace me with, huh." Kitty said quietly.
"How could you mum just make you switch? How?" Gabrielle said.
"It's all Amy's fault." Kitty growled. "If I ever come back, I swear."
(This links to Ziggy. Remember she bullied some kid? ...Yeah.)
"Well we have one day left" Bree said.
"Exactly." Venny stood up. "Girls, time for revenge."
Venny looked at rupert.
"And you."
"What?" Rupert looked up.
"We're going to do a revenge party on Amy." Kitty said evily.
"No you're not. She may be annoying, but there's no need fo-" Rupert started
"We should do 7 minutes in heaven with her! Film her!" Bree giggled.
"Or drag her into a dark corner?" Gabrielle said sinisterly.
"Or throw her infronmt of na car?" Venny said.
They all looked at each other, then laughed. They wernt ghoing to kill her.
Though rupert didnt get this message
"If you're going to murder Amy, I swear you wont seer the light of day. Who does that? Who kills someone just cause they're annoying? If you do that you girlsd are freaks." Rupert obviously frowned upon the joke.
The girls laughed again
"We were joking, sheesh." Kitty said. "Though...we're still going to prank her."
"Well, fine. As long as it dosent involve me." Rupert went back to his script.
Therer was a deadly silence, then he slowly looked up at the others.
"....It does dosent it." He said flatly
"Thank you for volountering!" Bree clapped
"Kitty there;s a catch." Venny saiud "Your emo brother wont approve, and he'll tell mum."
"So? So what if Ziggy finds us out? Not like he's gonna urder me just for this. Sheesh." Kitty said.
Funny choice of words, Kitty Jones.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:16 pm

Rupert swallowed nervously, mouth dry.
It was like the feeling he got before striding onto the set, cameras facing him. He had to deliver one simple line for that scene.
Stupefy.
But before, he had to make himself have the look, the high tone... Order of the Phoenix was very tight for him. Not many scenes with him in it.
But Half Blood Prince, the one he had filmed just recently.
That was going to be good.
More him.
But they had to wait until July.
Ah well. It'll be fine.
Rupert slid the script into the bag behind himself, he had propped himself up against it, and he stood up, pretty tall.
"What do you want me to do?"
He sighed, eyes lowered to his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Few weeks passed.
Kitty left her schoool, the girls got over it.
Venny tried calling her mobile, but it never picked up.
Her msn had been deleted
No one knew how she bwas.

Back in school, It was the day the new girl came in.
The class was waiting eagerly to see if this new person was to be the neww Queen, or the new Geek.
Or, someone who is in the middle enougbh to be not noticed.
The door opened
Everyone held their breath
A tanned tall girl came in, with ever so long black sleek hair, tied in a very high ponytail, tied with a gold ring.
Her earingsd were gold aswell, and they looked very expensive.
She had a white long gypsy skirt on, and a small short sleeved capri amber sequined cardigan, and a purple shirt underneath.
There were many gold bracelets along her arm, and she also had a thin gold belt decorated with clattering gold charms. Connected to the belt was a bottle.

"Everyone this is Aneesa." The teacher said. "I know we've had many new students arriving, so plkease hold your excitment."
The teacher peered at the new girl
"Aneesa, why do you have a bottle?"
Aneesa blushed. "Er. Er. Religous reasons, miss."
".....Hmmm. Alright, you're off the hook."

PIOCTURE COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Huamns part two Aneesa-the-genie

Aneesa (Minus the frown xD)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Rupert looked up from his script at his desk.
He smiled politely, though she probably couldn't see him.
It was the school trip to the electric plant today.

A long coach journey later and they were there.
The skies were dark.
Ms. Young stood up, facing the class as they filed off of the coach.
"As the weather looks bad. On strict orders, you are not to touch the fences. As it will cause and result in injury."
Rupert nodded, along with the others.
He felt sick.
Kitty?
Was she gone?
He looked at the new girl, and walked over to be beside her, on the fence side as they headed inside.
There was an odd, eery, atmosphere.
It was getting dark already, at 4 PM.
He looked at her.
"Hi. My name's Rupert. Nice for you to be here. Personally I've only just moved."
He said, in a low voice, not mentioning he was THE Rupert Grint.
Rupert had the urge to drag his fingers along the fence, as he passed.
He put a hand up and did so.
But that wasn't all.
There was a loud zapping noise. As if out of a film.
Rupert jerked away, eyes rolling into his sockets, and he fell to the floor, eyelids closing.
Steam was coming off of him, the smell of burnt flesh and smoke coming from his holy-smoking clothes.
His hair was slightly singed.
One hand was stretched out,as he lay on his side. The other was hidden in his jacket sleeve.
He didn't breath, nor was there a pulse.
That was just the start.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:06 pm

Venny grabbed Ruperts arm.
"Rupert. I need to speak to you. I'm going to find Kitty." Venny said ,seriously.
Rupert exploded into Laughter.
"What? Are you stup--" Rupert said.
"Yes, I am. And i'm trying to help a friend." Venny said, and clutched her brochure of Neko M High.

She grabbed a random bike, and helmet and she was off, hair blowing softly in the wind.
How do I control this -- Aha!
Venny pulled and indicated. She attempted a few shortcuts, and she was standing above a large white building, Neko M High.
Time to get changed.
Venny smirked and ran into toilets, as she put on a auburn realistic wig, sunglasses, Trilby hat and a wrist band.
She walked into the reception desk.
"Hiya! Venny said.
The lady looked up. She had scruffy hair that hung on her cheek, large brown and auburn rimmed glasses with a gold chain that connected to her shirt. She had mean brown eyes and saggy skin.
"How may I help you? Welcome here to Neko M High." She said in a Dopey voice.
Venny put on a girly accent.
"Hi! I'm Viola! I'm new here, and was in the same form as my cousin, Kitty?" She said.
"Ah, I know the Kitty. There is only one Kitty. Class H2." The lady said, reading a book.

Venny ran off to H2. After 8 minutes of help she found it.
"EXcuse me, Miss. I'm new here. I'm Viola." Venny said cleverly.
"Late?" Mrs. Macgally said sternly.
"I live 5 hours away.." Viola said randomly. The teacher raised a brow.
"Note?" She said.
Venny hid her writting and quickly turned around, pretending to search for a note. In the scruffiest, yet neatest writing she put;

Sorry if thar is any delay. My young Viola just must not be late for drama practice/Rehearsals. Farther shall be dealt with by moi.

Hijuyakk Kenzi

The teacher sighed.
"For now." She said, and pointed to a back seat.
"No hats, loose the glasses." The teacher said as a cute boy was at the back was watching her. The boy got alittle warm inside.
"Hi, i'm Lewis." He chatted over the teacher. "I'll, uh Show you around if you like." He smiled.
Lewis had brown eyes, cute face and blondish hair.
Venny liked him already!

[[ I had a tiny tiny tiny renunion with only 4 people! It was really good though because they live on a road where EVERYONE else from my school lives!! I met these two guys from my old school. EVERYONE fancied them, and there are 2 of them! My friend told me one of them fancied me! I was like: This is a joke LOLOL. And she was like; No. The girl told me, I only believed her because..

1. It was Truth + Dare
2. I've known her for 9 years.
3. I know the other girl that told her, all my life.
4. If she lied everyone would hate her.
5. She's really nice!!

Anyway, It was funny when 2 people came round, Let's call them Louis and Harry. It was funny because I sang hairspray and they were just like: o_o

I saw two other guys that fancied me lol. They just stared at me when I saw them again.

Sooooooo excited! Reunited and it feels soo goodddddd!!! ]]

Bad news;

There was a guy Irl, I can't say who incase someone from my school see's this.

Anyway, It's not his real name but let's call him Jay.

Ok so, Jay was cute when he came to this school. He secretly fancied me, and I found out when he asked me out. At the time I didn't fancy him. He asked me out and I said no. He asked me out the next day + I said no.

Anyway

No we are in secondary school & split up, I feel like I fancy him again, but I can't see him 'cos..

1. HE doesn't live near me. Like 7 - 8 miles away.
2. He fancies someone else.

3+4 I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!! Why didn't I say yessss? Omgggggg!! I reaaaaalllllllllyyyyy ammmmm stuccccccccck! Acccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

***************dies outside & inside. Help me out guyssssssssssssssss!!!!! Ekekeeek!!******************

Don't tell me:

1. Why didnt you go out with the other 2 guys when one of them fancied you.

2. Your'e too young.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:44 pm

(Rupert's dead. O>O Well.. For now. Hehehehehe. Anyway. Two guys fancy me. One... I am crushing on Wink So... VERY SOON. I'll tell him. He looked into my eyes and BAM. The other boy just keeps wanting to sit next to me. My crush. Let's called him.... Guy. Guy... I love him yes I do. He loves me. I hope too. He's handsome. But not just that. He's smart and witty. And funny. The one I need to replace my old.. Cana-- -sobs- Anyway. Buddy (The other one) Keeps wanting to sit next to me in assembly. So... I know your pain. But you should've. When I didn't ask my Cana boy and he moved away. I have a pain when I think about him. I ask and plea and kick myself about it. Why didn't I ASK HIM?!!! Grrr. So... It can't be helped now."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 pm

(Dead? Oh, LOL! YEah, glad you feel my pain )= I know who Cana boy is! But for your sake, I won't say. There is also this bitch, I don't care if she see's this post. A bitch called Charlotte. This isn't the real msn convo, but it went like this

Oliva: Heya!
Her: My cat died:cry: Sad Sad Sad
Olivia: How?!!!!?!?!?
Her: I kicked it.
Me irl: BITCH!
Olivia: WHY DID U KIK IT????????
Her: It was tapping me and I kiked it.
Me irl: Omg she's such a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I was trying to type stuff in olivia's computer while she was gone *

Me on olivia's account: Ur gay why did u kick ur cat?
*no reply*
Olivia comes back
Olivia: Sorry my idiot friend typed that
Her: Ok. I'm really sad my cat died.

Me irl: BITCH! She's crying Irl. WHY DID SHE KICK IT?? [[ Me, shouting at this point ]]

Her: Onli joking my cat didnt die!

She logs off

Me irl to Olivia

BITCH! I WANT TO CALL HER UP AND SAY

Me on phone: Your mum died
Her: What????????
Me: ONLY JOKING!

*Hang up*

I wanted to do that to her, but I didn't.

[[ I didn't fancy "Jay", but when he left school, I did. I went round my friends today, I.e..

Me: Can we see all the boys from [[ insert my school name here ]]
Jen: Sure.
Harry: Ok.
Louis: Ok.

[[ We see 2 guys, I was telling you about, a boy called James and his friend Luke. ]]

Louis: Noone else is in.
Me: Can we see [[ Insert Jay's real name here ]] ???????
Louis: No.
Me: Seeya!
Jen: Bye
Harry: Seeya!

We walk off to [[Jay's name ]] House.

Me: Omg. Wtf?? His car isn't there X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X... *emotionally dies*
Harry: Ugggggggh.

etcetc
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:45 pm

(LOL AT YOU CONTONUOUSLY SAYING BBBBBBBBBB!" But that girl has sick, dark, black humour. I love black humour. But... Hmm. That was uncalled for. Anyway. My optician said I could optionally get botox. XD How wierd as that? She suggested it for my eyes. O.o)
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:03 pm

o__O;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:43 am

WHASSUP!

KIMMEH.
IS.
BACKEH

FROMEH
HOLIDAY...EH.
YEAHEH

Omgomg it was PWNSOME!!!

We stayed at this holiday home and there was a HEATED pool and it was freakin hot and we had it all to ourselves and i almost accidently dorwned.

At my secondary school theres no hawt guys. They all suck.
But theres this guy in YEar 8 and....haaah...
But he's in ytear 8.
But my sis' is friends with his older brother so im like 'Woo'

Yeah.
\
OMG OMG

I GOT HAMSTERZ ON THE DS AND OMG IT IS SO FRIGGIN CUTE....

I named a chocolate brown hamster 'Coco'
And a grey and white fluffy one 'Stella' :3
Coco is wearing a maid outfit
Stella is wearing pink clips
^^
Omg ^^^^^^^^^^^^

ack
School v.v
I hate school <<
Well. Actually
Its weird cause when i remember I have school on Monday im all 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO';

But by the time period one passes (Yawn) Im like 'No i dont wanna go home D':
Its annoying >><
OMG This GEEK. Asked me out <<
And its so annoying because he like sta;ks me IRL
....Freakeh.
But yeah.
OMG AND AIR HEAD BY MEG CABOT IS PWNSOME! I just got the five preview chapters, and its so cool.
Cookie from Jaqueline Wilson looks awesome as well. I've read all her books. No really. Even the teenager versions.
Love Lessons where she was in love with the teacher...*Shiver*
ANYWAY

BACK TO ROLE PLAY.

Aleesa just stood there, stunned, mouth open.
(..Short. What else can she do!?)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Rupert smiled.
He felt so happy.
So light and so airy.
Though.... Didn't he die like, a minute ago?
Everywhere. Some how all news got out. Media was running hot with stories on Rupert's death.
Though students and teacher's assistants had stood there, looking worried, as the teacher recieved several angry phonecalls, her job on the line.
Apparently it was her fault Rupert was dead, since he was going to star in a new film that would be a big, indie, hit.
She began to panic, not sure on how to answer these uncomfortable questions, until a helper snatched her phone from her hand and bellowed down the line to leave her alone, as it was not her fault.
Already, Rupert Grint.Net had put up thge articles, and many fans were in their bedrooms, shaking their heads with rage... Or grief.

They had tried everything they could.
But.
It wasn't enough.
Rupert was dead. His blood didn't run. But stayed cold.
They had put the cloth over him, press fighting to get into the hospital, police having to use force and hold lines to stop any person from coming in.
His mother was in floods of tears, as she stood, holding hands with the two little girls, and Rupert's older brother. He frowned, shaking his head, looking at the floor.
Rupert was strong. He couldn't die... He can't.

And so he didn't.
Many fans believed in it.
So he didn't....
Their hearts connected as one.
And they brought him back. Amazingly enough.

Rupert heard voices, but could not open his eyes.
He longed to call out, to yell that he was here.
He heard the bustle and calls of many voices outside.
For him..
Rupert had mixed emotions.
Anger- His stupidity to touch the fence.
Sadness- To have not even spoken to this girl....
Guilt- For leaving loved ones sad.
Happiness- To be back...

He longed to throw this sheet off of him, and breath in the cold air.
But the air around him was stagnant.. With dead's last breaths.
he felt he would vomit with one more breath.
The voices he heard.. Close by, talked in low voices, but he still heard them as clear as pure water.
"A sad case. An actor dying."
"Yeah. I know. Like Heath Ledger. Or Elvis."
"You can't compare him to Elvis! Elvis was a legend! This was just a young boy, been to acting school. Talent no different to Lindsay Lohan or... Or Owen Wilson."
Rupert would've given a shudder at these names. But he was parylized for some reason.
He heard footsteps.
They were moving off.
"Y'know. This place gives me the creeps. It's as if they could come back."
"Yeah."
And with that, the door closed.
Rupert felt blood. Warm blood. Flowing through his veins again.
He felt his eyes slowly opening. He saw white sheet. Blinding white sheet.
Rupert began to choke on his breaths, almost forgetting how to breath.
Then all memories. Thoughts.. Began to flood to him.
He was a bit younger, his sister.. She fought over the remote.
Rupert would not give it over.
She scratched his eye with her sharp nails.
Rupert had felt pain. Flood through him, hand to his eye quickly. It was dented. The corner was dented.
He had felt tears come to his eyes...

Rupert gasped and sat up, quickly pulling the sheet off.
He was deathly pale, eyes returning blue, from grey.
Rupert wore his usual clothes, fixed...
He stood up and ran.. Legs dragging a bit.
He ran, pushing open doors.
People screamed, shouted, yelled, tried to stop him as he walked past them.
"No... Don't stop me."
He said in a soft voice as he passed them, eyes widened, and he ran... Ran back to Aleesa.
But he didn't have to run...
He suddenly appeared.
Rupert didn't question it, but hugged her, sobbing into her shoulder, sobbing with the sadness that had ached in his heart. Sobbing with the mixed emotions.
He was scared.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Aleesa was trying to tye charms on her lamp/bottle, then blinbked as she was randomly hugged
"You? Alive? How? VBut?" Aleesqa was stunned, frozen, standing there.
Rupert was holding onto her lamp.
He was holding her lamp!
Aleesa panicked.
She tried to snatch it off him, itr didnt work.
"Im sorry..Rupert." She whispered, then, all of her slowly dissolved into pink and orange smoke, the lamp sucking up every last drop of smoke.
The lamp floated in air for a while, then landed onto the floor with a loud clank.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Rupert did not reopen his eyes, until he found himself flat on his front.
He blinked, tears still running down his cheeks.
The nerve of some people.
To run off when he needed comfort.
Rupert shakily got up, and decided he'd go and walk to see his mother, sisters, and brother.
Rupert sniffed and rubbed at his eyes, like a small child.
He walked forward, when there was a 'clank' sound at his feet.
He sniffed again, doubly, and looked downwards.
There was the lamp.
He had not seen this lamp before.
Where was the owner?
Maybe it was the girl's lamp. He should return it to her at school.
Rupert nodded and picked it up, looking at all the scuff marks.
It looked old.
He shoved it into his jean's front pocket, the metal rubbing against the rough denim of his jeans.
The tube was inside the pocket, the handle poking out.
He sniffed again, feeling very sorry for himself, and set off at a brisk walk.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:46 pm

Sorry but..

Whats going on? o_o

[[I'm not moaning XP ]]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:52 pm

Kitty Jones was the sister of Ziggy.
She was going to move schools to Neko High, but she was murdered by Ziggy for making fun of nAmy.

Aleesa stepped in, and she is a genie. Rupert has been knocked out.
David, or whatshisname, he hasnt got a storyline just yhet,
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:18 pm

Cool. Um, one question

Geeeeniiiieeeee?? I want something magical nao. LOL

Fairy?
Pixie?

x_X;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Venny can somehow find a pendant, but a godmother warns her that if she uses it she will die and a fairy will use her body and continue school, etc?
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Awwwwwwwwww() (This is what I worried about. Everyone will want to be magical stuff. The end. It'll turn into an anime-like Rp. I did tell Kim I didn't want genie. D: But...... I'm too nice...)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Go ahead if you must.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:02 pm

=) whooooot!! Ok.

Venny was sitting on her bed. It was after school. Suddenly, purple smoke gloomily appeared in the air, swirling.
A old lady came out of it.
".." Venny stared.
"Hello, Venetian." She said kindly.
Venny stared.
"Take this pendant. But I must warn you, if you use it. You die." She said and dissapeared.
"Hey, HEY!" Venny yelled.
"WAIT!" Venny said. She clutched the pendant hard, accidently activating it. She laid still for 2 minutes. It happened too quickly.
A new girl woke up.

Huamns part two 1441rbc

Wings suddenly sprung from her back. Her mum rushed into the room.
"WHAT?!" She screamed.
"Surgery..? Fairy fake wings..?" The new girl said.
"It's ok." The girl suddenly floated in the air.
Her mum just screamed as uncontrollably she floated into the air.
She landed with a thump on the ground in a nearby high-school. The big border said: NEKO HIGH.

The new girl stared.
"Ok. I have to make up a name.."
"Tiffany."
Tiffany strutted into the school. The "school of freaks" Nobody stared at her. Pixies, Fairies, Cats, half animals, animals and Genies wondered Neko High. Tiffany looked special though, thick hair, side-fringe, coloured eyes, blonde, curly hair, white long top and black leggings with strappy high heels. She wasn;t a fairy, and somehow activated when she wanted.

Is it ok is I find Rupert and Aleesa? I kinda took over Neko High X_X soz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Huamns part two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huamns part two
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next