Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huamns part two

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Huamns part two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:47 pm

We're not in neko high

Neko = Humans with animal ears.

Kitty was actually a nekp. Ziggy only killed her because he got scared after he caught her with ears.

And EW

SAM

CASANOVA IS EW ON THE FIRST EPISODE

I couldnt watch the rest after that blonde girl and DT kissing sd;lgjdfl;khfd

Ew >.<

...Though i might watch the rest if my mum is out. It would be embarrsing if she walking in on me watching it.

.....Awkward!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:03 pm

Lol K. Ashley is in Neko High then? Post please =D
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:11 pm

LOLOL YOU ACTUALLY WATCHED IT?!!!!
Have you seen David Tennant dressed as a woman. Talk about looking like one!
xDDDDD
Casanova= Awesomness.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:07 pm

LOL HE DRESSES AS A WOMAN!?!?

I so wanna see the rest >.<

DT<3
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:55 pm

ANywho.

Aleesa was walking when she blinked because KIHA'S CHARCTER WASNT WITH HER BECAUSE SHE'S AT THIS MAD-UP SCHOOL THAT WE'RE NBOT EVEN RPLING IN >Sad(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Neko High, we're not rping in that.
Besides, none of ius can be in there because we're not nekos.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:44 pm

KIMMI! The start of the post was wrong.

Aaaand. David's not a woman in Casanova. xD Just search it up on youtube.
Anyway. Rupert has the lamp shoved down his trousers. You'll appear in his jean's pocket. LOL because the tube is pointing downwards, the handle outside. So.. Yeah...
Let Kiha decide where she is. She can join it at any time.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:44 pm

I'll continue because noone else will, I think anyways

Ashley sighed.
She flicked her blonde hair and went out Neko H, flying with her wings. She thought it was natural, flying with her wings infront of public. They gawped at her.
"Oh, my god!! Look there!" some girls cheered.
"She's cute." Boys smirked.
Ashley sighed.
One geeky guy, Bill was getting picked on by some bullies.
"Give us your lunch money, geek."
"B-b-but.." He said.
"Leave. Him. Alone." Ashley said, floating above the bullys.
"Haha, little slag fairy come to save the day. Wave your wand and grant us three wishes." The bully said.
Ashley remained calm.
"Ookie Dookie!!" She said, waving her wand, the bullies sneered. Ashley quickly waved her wand, dived and got the geek. Ashley floated the geek high above, as a three headed dragon appeared, ripping the bullies clothes, books and homework apart, breathing fire. The ysuddenly dissapeared as Ashley put the geek down and dusted him.
"Thanks." He said.
"So, do you go here..?"
"N-Yes!" Ashley said.
"Please, don't tell anyone about the w-"
"Ok." The geek said.
"Once again, thanks."
Ashley de-activated her wings.
"Thanks." She said. The geek blushed

Huamns part two - Page 2 Mitchel_musso

[[S ORRY SAM, HE HASNT GOT LONG HAIR THO Crying or Very sad ]]

Ashley nodded.

Huamns part two - Page 2 Ashley_Olsen

She smiled.
"So, i'm new here.."
"Showing you around?" Bill said.
"Sure." She smiled.
Ashley smirked, and put her wand in her backpack.
It was going to be good at Kensington High!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:33 pm

Rupert rounded the next corner, looking at the girl and boy he saw ahead of him.
The girl looked fine, smiling, the boy, on the other hand, looked pretty shaken up.

(OMG I DID A LONG POST AND ITT GONNNE)

He sighed.
Rupert wasn't going to go and see what was wrong, he had to find the girl and give her her lamp.
But...
Rupert did a double take.
WAIT!!!
He saw two, slender, long, beautiful wings, protruding from the girl's back.
Rupert rubbed his eyes with his fists and blinked twice, as it may've been an amazing costume.
Nope.
It was real.
Rupert felt faint.
He leaned against a lampost, pretending to look cool, but really, it was for support.
His eyes were wide and he panted, but, unknown to Rupert, the lightbulb flickered in the lamp, Rupert's shirt crackling with electricity.
The wings disapeared as soon as he had spotted them, and he slid down the lampost, to sit.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:33 pm

Ashley winced.
"Hey, Hey! Are you ok?" She said, referring to Rupert. She suddenly turned to Bill.
"Bill, Stay there, Kay?" Ashley smiled. Bill put away his calculator and maths homework.
"You look like you've seen a ghost, or something mythical, even!" Ashley joked, not knowing he had discovered her wings.
Ashley paused for a minute --
"Nah." She whispered.
"B-but, You -- W-wings, W-wand!" Rupert Stuttered, struggling to get out the words.
Crap! He found out
Ashley produced a glowing wand, Rupert's eyes flickered.

"Even though I may regret,
Second time around I shall not cast a spell
Please, Boy you shall forget,
And he shall wake up, with a repel"

[[ Stupid randomness, I know. BAsically, She cast a spell, Rupert forgets, when He wakes up he see's Ashley. But the second time Rupert spots her with her wings out, she won't cast a spell. ]]

Rupert blinked and woke up.
"Hey there, A-a...a Bully! Knocked you out. I smacked the daylights out of him. She elbowed Frank. [Bill was a weird name, No offence, and sorry if anyone's relatives is/are called Bill! My cousin is called bill!]
Frank stammered, and said in a dull voice
"Yes. She. Whacked. The.. Bully." He said, obiedently.
"Anyway, I'm Ashley. I think I recognise you. Maybe not." Ashley said. She offered to Help rupert up, giving him her hand, as her beautiful blonde curls surronded her face, like a real fairy.

Huamns part two - Page 2 _ashley_
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Rupert rubbed the side of his head, as if he could feel a bump there.
"Oh........ Well. I'm sure I'll remember. I'm Rupert. Rupert Grint. Probably seen me around."
He tried to remember what he could, before this had happened.
It was so hazy. The pictures and vocies were muffled, hazy and blurred.
He smiled politely, taking the hand and then let go of it as soon as he was up and standing.
Rupert stared at her for a while, and then shrugged.
"I'll see you around."
He said, turning and leaving, sliding his hand into his pocket as he felt the vibrations.
A text.
Rupert swallowed, thinking he knew what was coming up. He stopped dead in his tracks, not too far away from Ashley and the boy.
He read it.

Rupert, you are hereby fired from the movie, and we are currently auditioning for people to play Malachy. You have been released and don't have to stay in character anymore.

Sincerely.

Mr. Rox, director.

Rupert felt like curling up and dying. It was all the publicity. He knew it! A stunt like that. People would only go and see the film because HE was in it.
Rupert put a hand to his forehead after slipping the phone into his pocket and shook his head lightly, side to side.
"No.."
He muttered, and walked on, pulling the collar up on his jacket. hands hastily shoved in his pockets, head bowed as he made his way home.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:38 pm

Ashley ran up to Rupert.
"Hey, Rupert.. What happened."
"Nothing." Rupert sighed, walking on.
"Hey, Hey, Tell me!" Ashley begged.
"No."

Ashley sighed.
"Let me read inside your head,
You will feel a empty dread
Let me think your worst thought right now
Otherise, get a dreadful.. Foul?" Ashley said, thinking the spell went like that. She threw a little purple ball thingy and as if exploded, Ashley heard Ruperts thoughts.

I hate Mr. Rox.

Ashley suddenly thought.
The penny dropped.
"MR. Rox! Fired! Malchay! Rupert Grint?!"
Ashley ran up to Rupert.
"Hey, Rupe. Stop for a min." She said, panting.
"They will hire you, trust." Ashley said.
"Whatever." Rupert said.
Ashley sighed.

"Take your fired job
Make a angry mob
Arrive to Mr. Rox and maybe cause collisioun
Mr. Rox will have Rupert Grint as MAlchay
His decision." Ashley whispered, throwing a purple ball as purple air floated and went inside Rupert's phone.

A beep arrived to Rupert's Phone.

Hey, Rupert. I apologise. Please come back! Please! There is a angry mob with all sorts of weapons demanding for Rupert Back. Please come back. I'll increase your salary x 3!

Mr. Rox, Pleadingly!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Rupert frowned.
This girl was creepy. Insane even!
She scared him a lot.
He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and pulled it out, looking at the text.
Rupert frowned even more, eyes narrowing, top lip pulled slightly up in an 'eh?' way.
He then put the phone back in his pocket and looked at the girl.
"Stop.. Following me.. Please."
He laughed nervously, to show he meant no harm, and he walked on, hurridly, each time he skipped alittle, to hurry himself on, away from this mad girl.
He was going to Mr. Rox's office, thinking about calling the police.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Ashley sighed
"I wasn't Fo--"
She walked off, with Frank to go home.

[[[ Sorrry!! SOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT X.X]]]]]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:53 pm

When Rupert arrived at Mr. Rox's office. Well.... A few blocks down. There was a massive crowd, surrounding the whole place like ants or bees at their nests, or hives.
Rupert was shocked. He slipped down an alley way and took his phone out, scrolling through contacts until he found Mr. Rox's number.
It did the usual.
Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring.
"Hello?? Hello??"
Came a rather worried voice down the line. Rupert was biting at his bottom lip, and almost forgot to answer the hellos.
"Mr. Rox. It's me. Rupert."
"Oh thank god. This massive crowd is hitting the windows, smashing them, throwing purple powder in. Call Swat! Or the police! Anything! And take my job back! Pleaaase!!"
Rupert sighed and rolled his eyes, looking like he was in no hurry to do anything.
"Ok."
"THankyou thankyou thankyo--"
Rupert pressed the red button, just about having enough of Mr. Rox's pleading voice.
He looked at his sleek, black, mobile and shook his head.
He wouldn't call the police. Not just yet. There was one thing he wanted to do.
Rupert walked out, ears adjusted to the sounds of yelling. He could finally make out what they were yelling, though a few blocks down from the office.
"KEEP RUPERT! FIRE MR. ROX!"
Rupert blinked, flattered by the attention, but rather worried by their angry shouts.
He was walking straight into the crowd.
And as soon as his shoulder brushed against someone else's, they turned, looking angry, expecting to see someone they could push, but there was Rupert, looking anxious, trying to fight his way through the smaller crowd.
The guy turned to the larger crowd and cupped a hand to his mouth to amplify his voice.
"IT'S RUPERT GRINT!!! RIGHT 'ere!"
Everyone turned, expecting to see Rupert, but he had dangerously crouched to the floor, hoping to not be seen and bombarded at this point.
They looked around, the ones carrying picket signs still held them up, in one hand, and scratched their heads with the other.
"I dun' see im'!"
"Yeah! Liar!""
The guy started to look worried, twisting and turning, trying to catch another glimpse of the ginger hair. Anything.
"I'm sure...H...He brushed past me!!!"
People began surging forwards.
Rupert felt chlostrophobic.
He didn't know what to do. He couldn't get up now, or he'd be crushed.
He'd have to wait this one out.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:06 pm

Ashley felt a surge down here.
"FRank. I'll be right back."
FRank nodded.
Ashley put on a wig, sunglasses and changed outfits, got her wings and her magic bracelet ready.
She tried to find Rupert.
Mr. Rox's Office!!
Ashley swooped down, seeing a urge of running.
"Rupert?!" She yelled pleadingly, swooping down without her wig falling off. She got hold of Rupert, put him on the rooftop and flew away
"You saved my li--" Rupert couldn't finish his sentance.
As Ashley flew up, her headband came off, and she flew faster away back to school. She flew near to the ground, taking off her wig and shades', as she put away her wings and walked casually to school. Frank, saw, but nobody else.
"I can't believe how dumb people are!" Ashley smirked.
"Noone noticed and I was like, right there!" Ashley smirked. Frank nodded, getting out his finished Math's.
"Put that away!" Ashley said, gently slapping Frank's hand cautiously and sitting on a bench next to him.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:18 pm

Rupert found himself on a roof on some building.
That was not comforting.
Who was that strange female? She ought to've stayed around to be paid.
But now how was he going to get down off of this roof???
He wasn't exactly going to go through the door behind him and explain to the tennants inside that he'd just been flown onto this here roof.
It sounded stupid in his head.
Rupert also didn't like heights that much...
He stepped over to one of the very corners of the roof and peered down.
Everyone below were ant-like specs.
There was the huge cluster of them, surging and running to the office.
Rupert felt like he couldn't, and wouldn't breathe.
He was stupid enough not to know this was the office his two conversed feet were standing on.
Until..
"Rupert! Get in now!"
The familiar face of the secratery appeared at the door.
He looked at her and nodded, smiling, relieved to be off of the roof.
She hurried him in and closed the door behind, bolting and padlocking it.
Rupert watched her do that with anxiousness.
"Why do you have that many bolts and locks?"
"Long story."
She then took hold of his jacket and pulled it off of Rupert.
Rupert wore a white shirt under, the target symbol on it.
Short-sleeved.
The sec. placed it on a peg in the hallway and lead him down some stairs.
"You will remember my ja--
"Of course I will."
SHe snapped and lead him down several hallways until there was a door at one of the ends. It said:

Director and boss: Mr. H. Rox.

She knocked on the door three times, rapping.
"Yes?"
"Mr. Grint. Here to see you."
"Ah.. Yes. Come quickly Rupert."
The sec. opened the door and there was Mr. Rox, sitting in his massive chair, body hidden as he peered out of the massive window, surveying the big crowd who looked up at him, yelling muffled by the glass, but many powdered purple balls were thrown at the window, exploding in purple flour.
"You're going to help me, Rupert.
"Yes. Mr. Rox.
"You will go down there and tell them to go away, and you'll sign each individual an autograph and promise them a picture."
Rupert's eyes widened as he glanced down at the crowd, eyes flickering as he counted the many ants under his breath.
Mr. Rox laughed.
"I know what you are doing Rupert. And the thing is. It's a lie. You just have to tell them a white lie and they'll go away, see."
Rupert shook his head.
"Out of the question, I'm afraid. I can't lie to my many fans. They'll be disapointed and loose faith."
Mr Rox. laughed faintly.
"I knew you'd say that Rupert. Which is why.. We got your stunt man out there instead."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:19 pm

Ashley sighed. She trembled again.
"Uhhh.. Rupert what are you getting up to now??" Ashley sighed. The teacher and students stared at her.
"Uhh.. Hormones??" She sighed.
The students shrugged and the teacher continued to.. teach.
Ashley sighed under her curls.
"I.. Uh, I need to go." She said, standing up. The teacher tossed her head.
Ashley picked off a spell ball from her magic bracelet.

"Little purple magic ball.
Take me to the world of fairies hall.
Where I can buy lots more spells.
To help my friends to not get into troub - el!"

Ashley sighed, as the teacher coughed and she was teleported into a grand hall. Marble floors, pictures, chandeliers and many people with wings and magic flying about. Ashley grinned to herself.

She walked amoung the many people.
"Buy your talking animal spells!"
"Get your magic here!"
"Get your newt tails and eyeballs!"

Ashley suddenly saw a large shop with magic bracelets and magic balls of all colours. Ashley got 4 bracelets, 6 extra ones, and 50 balls altogether. She also got a ball charger, more spells and a wand charger. Oh, and not to mention some wing fly power charge!

"That'll be 7.2k MAgic Monons" The old lady said.
Ashley handed over 7.2 exactly.
"Thank you!" She said, and teleported back to the school.
Ashley sat on a bench, happily admiring her bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Rupert saw someone standing on a lorry.
From the back, it looked so like Rupert. The hair was the big one. The clothes just right.
Rupert held his breath.
"I can't let him do this."
He said in a firm voice, though still shaky.
"And why's that? He's not in trouble. They don't see him from up there on that big lorry. He's fine."
Rupert's eyes widened, an incredulous look appearing onto his soft face.
"Don't you understand?? I'll be the most hated person in the world if I have apparently promised them many things that they won't GET!"
Rupert turned to leave, but Mr. Rox didn't even turn.
"Go out there if you must. Explain to them you were too cowardice to stand up to them. Go on."
Rupert ignored him, anger flaring up inside of him, like a blue flame on a bunsen burner.
He muttered things under his breath, knowing he had not gotten this angry with someone since his sister had scratched his eye and made a dent in the pupil.
Rupert ran down flights of stairs and through passages until he reached outside.
Rupert was at the back of a massive crowd, people pushing to get to the front. Rupert did the same, pushing to get to the bonnet. People ignored him, as they listened and cheered on the fake Rupert.
Real Rupert rolled his eyes, getting madder and madder.
People only started realising he was the real Rupert when he began to clamber onto the bonnet clumsily.
"WHAT'S GOING ON??!"
Someone yelled from the crowd.
The stunt man looked down at Rupert and blinked, crouching to speak to him.
"Pull me up!"
Rupert hissed, as he groped for any hand the stuntman could offer.
"If you say so. As long as I still get paid for doing this."
He offered Rupert a hand and Rupert stood up, dusting himself off and he looked down at everyone.
They were all silent, wide eyes looking up at him, making his spine tingle and his skin crawl.
"I..I'm the real Rupert."
He bravely said to the crowd, mouth dry, which made his voice rough.
"I'm sorry for whatever my collegue promised you... All I can promise, is I will act to perfection. As much as I can. Now. You can all just.. Go home. And have a rest.. I'm sorry for bringing you out like this."
At the end of this speech, people looked at each other, some lowering their signs.
There was a hush mumble passing around the crowd and they all turned, each and every person's back faced Rupert as they left, a din following as they all spoke together, until the lorry was abandoned, apart from the few fan girls who had their pens and notepads at the ready, with their phone camera's flashing and clicking.
He smiled politely and stepped, down the stuntman following.
"Anyone for pictures?"
He nervously asked to the screaming girls.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:54 pm

Ashley smirked.
This was the life.
Suddenly, a freezing cold hand took hold of a struggling Ashley.
"Sorry, am I blocking your `rays?`" The teacher said.
"I'll show you, Rays!" Ashley hissed, taking a ball from her bracelet.
"No.. No! I cannot show the teacher. But she has agravated me much."
"WhaT?" The teacher hissed.
Ashley sighed.

"With this purple solid ball
The the teacher go to the hall.
Forget about what she has seen.
Get a sunburn from a sunbeam." Ashley said, sitting back on her bench and relaxing.
The teacher disappeared, and reappeared in the hall, sunburnt with over 2,000 pupils staring at her.

"This is my bench!" A voice said sternly. Ashley looked up to see jocks.
"Go away." Ashley said fearlessly.
Two spells in a minute!

"As a jock you arn't so tough
Turn yourself not so rough.
Be a ballerina for the day
Get all your friends and go AWAY." Ashley said, wasting up another ball as a Jock turned into a dancing ballerina

Suddenly, a newspaper appeared somehow in Ashleys hand. Ashley opened it and a stern voice came out.

"Ashley, you are using way to much magic! You've used about 7 spells today. Use only for emergancies! If you continuesly disobey your powers, You shall get them removed permanently. So stop using them!" It was the sound of the headmistress of the school, who also worked for the magic company.

Ashley sighed.
At least she had the bench..

She sighed, waiting for Rupert or Frank.

Huamns part two - Page 2 Images635717_Ashley_Olsen
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Rupert had ran all the way home, not even thinking about school.
But then he remembered.
Rupert gasped, getting the key to his apartment and he slid it into the lock, saying hello to everyone whom he recognised. They said hello back, not even acknowledging the fact that he was famous. They knew him as just plain old Rupert Grint, the tennant of one of the apartments.
He pushed opened the door and by accident slammed it shut behind himself.
Rupert ran into the open area bedroom and slid the wardrobe mirror open.
Clothes appeared. premier clothes and so on.
He took any outfit that he put his hands on and he pulled it out.
Only if it wasn't too formal.
WHich this clothing happened to be the opposite of.
Rupert smirked, looking at the shirt slogan.

Huamns part two - Page 2 Ruperttsp

He pulled off the formal clothes he was already wearing and slipped on the Sex Pistols shirt, blue, faded jeans, white socks and a pair of white converse.
He then brushed his unruly hair with a comb lightly, and picked up everything he needed.
He got some money in his pocket, shoved the pencil case into a rucksack, as well as some other school equipment and then he got his phone, switching it into his pocket, shoved the other clothes in the wash and got the keys, as well as the car keys, out.
He walked out of the apartment, not forgetting to lock the door, and he got the lift down.
Rupert appeared at the bottom and waved goodbye to the familiar desk person.
He ran out the revolving doors and around the back of the apartment tower to where is Mini Cooper was waiting.
Rupert pressed a button on the keys and there was a shrill beep, he opened the door with a little finger and got in, kneeling, throwing the bag in the back seat. He then sat down properly, closed the door with a slam, and put the key in ignition. He turned the car on and reversed, peering over his shoulder, driving out of the car park and to school.

Rupert skidded to a halt outside a door, panting heavily, he pushed it open, having dropped his bag in the form room.
He pushed it open and the whole assembly stared up at him.
Rupert mumbled sorry he was late and sat down beside Ashley, not noticing her as he twiddled his thumbs, the assembly carrying on from the point Rupert had burst in.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:45 pm

Everyone stared.
There was a disturbing silence.
"Anyway," The headmistress said eyeing Ashley.
It all seemed like Mumbles to Ashley.
"What happened?" Ashley mumbled to Rupert.
"well.."

[[ SHORT X_X SORRRRRRY ]]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm

HI GUYS, MY FURC HAS GONE WEIRD, STAY ONLINE, DONT GO BISHES, AND MAKE SURE I CAN STILL HOP[ IN THE RP ON FURC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huamns part two   Huamns part two - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huamns part two
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2