Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Empty
PostSubject: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Celestie blinked.
"Why did you do that?" She assked, calm as usual.
"..I..I dont know." Elec looked down, blushing. "I love him too. Im just...scared."
Celestie nodded.
Leotard guy sat down with them.
There suddenly was a loud explosion sound,. far far away.
"What was that!?" Elec stood up, the ground shaking slightly.
Celestie slowly got up too, her silver eyes scanning the area
"..I dont think it was anything." She whispered.
A little, white dainty cat galloped in.
It was pure pure white, almost glowing. On its thin tail was a light blue bow, with a silver bell. It had silver eyes.
"What the..?!" Elec blinked.
It pawed at Celestie desperatly, and CVelestie picked it up and cuddled it
"Aw its do cute! ^^" Cleesite squeaked, as the cat purred
Then another shake.
"Ok, thats not nothing." Elec said.
Suddenly, a huge black monster ran in.
It was pitch black you almost couldnt seer that it was theere, apart from its piercing bright red eyes. It was hunched, with long arms down to its legs. It was bigger than a large tree, but smaller than a building/
It roared loudly. The cat in celestie's arms flinched, then hiussed.
"Oh my god." Elec gasped, dropping an apple. Celestie just looked up, frowning, her short black hair blowing i nthe wind.
"WTF IS THAT!?!?!!?" Screamed Jake ( i forgot his name o-o, sams chara)
"ER, ITS A GIANT BLACK MONSTER. WHAT DO YOU THINK!?" Elec screamed, backing away
"ER, I THIN KWE SHOULD GO!!" Jakwe shouted.
Celestie was still there, watching it
"CELLY COME ON!" Elec shouted
Celestie's locket glowed blue fro mthe inside. She grabbed it.
Elec's gem in her belly button piecring glowed bright red.
Jake's glew black in his ear
"What's going on?" Elec whispered.
"We need to fight." Celestie simply said, calm. "Thats what we're for."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Jack's eyes widened, not realising the Topaz in his ear had gone black, but he guessed it had changed moderately.
Jack looked at them.
"But I thought we were here to dance!!"
He despretely said, twisting and turning.
Jack suddenly felt two pains in his back.
One, either side of his spinal chord.
Jack cried out in pain and fell to his knees, panting, sweat appearing on his pale forehead.
"What.. The....."
He gasped, that was all he managed to say, before he groaned, and there was some sort of ripping sound. The sound flesh would make at breakneck speed.
Yes, it had been his skin, ripping.
Blood, did not drip or fly, and he did not fall, dead.
Jack had simply sprouted wings out of his blue jumper. His best jumper at that.
He was in a sore pain.
Black, leathery wings, with spikes and claws on them, poisonous at touch and very sharp.
He almost fell foreward.
"I....I wanna go home."
He moaned, not knowing he had wings.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:26 pm

Electra sighed heavily, leaving the picnic.
There were painful screams and shouts coming from here, and there.
The worst part was, Jay was no where to be found.
Electra found herself powered up, amoungs't Celly and Jack.
"Salsa Amigos!" She called out, as a rose appeared in her head. She shook a hip, as a circle appeared.
"Guys!" Electra cried out.
"Use your attacks! The monster is powerless inside the ring."
The monster gave out a agonised roar, as it slightly stumbled.
"It's still in the ring!" Cel called out.
Elec put herself in a posistion, her ruby Gem glowing.
A white ghost appeared.
"Youuu! Youuuu threeee! You are the chosen oneeeees! Youuuur gems! Youuuuu find strengthssss, inner poweeeeer and your upgraaaaaade!" She called.
Elec looked strangely.
"Um. Upgrade?" She sighed.
Cel pulled a confused look.
"Yeeeeeeees. Watch, You have Salsa Amigos, With your black/red rippled dress with your rose. With the upgrade, you will look like this."
Electra slowly upgraded for 10 seconds, short draped delicate red corset type top [[ Like Mew Renees, but in red. ]], looking amazing, with some bits of red gems and sequins scattered over it. Her belly button hung out, with her star ruby gem in it, twinkling beautifully. She had a miniskirt, that puffed out, layers [[ Like Ichigo's dress/skirt bit, but in red. ]] Scattered in gems and sequins.
She had Red wings like a dove, with Glittery type bits in it. Her fake rose in her hair was a glittery red. Her long wavy hair became a jet black, cute wavy bob, that hung slightly.
She turned back to normal.
"When you discover your inner self, you somehow power up. The ghost explained.
"Here, take these beads. There is a new shop, for you three only. There is a lady called Oblivion, she sells "spell beads." e.g.." The ghost said, throwing two purple ones.
"To make this monster slightly weak,
To fall apon this.. hillside peak." She chanted, as the monster weakened.
"You can never kill anybody, or fully destroy anyone/any monster. Just slightly weaken them. You can also do tricks, like this." She said.

"Freaky, frizzy weird hair, Make this boy look like a char from a fair!" She yelled, Jack yelled, hair frizzing up.

"Watch out. You cannot use the beads for long. Only on monsters, and you can only weaken them." She warned,
"Tata!"
The ghost dissapeared.
The monster was still there, slightly weakened.

Sam, I know you may not like the magic thing, but it's only 3 beads each, and you cannot buy them, i'll pretend the ghost never said that. The beads only weaken monsters, and you make up the lyrics/words to the spells to affect a monster.
It's only 3 beads.. Ever. Unless we want them back in book 3.

Pleeeeease accept it this once.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Celestie stared at the monster, who thrwew a heavy, long fat arm t=at the tree, knocing it over.
The cat ran and hid under the tree
"JACK!: Elec screamed. "YOUR BACK!"
Celestie clutched her locket, that never opened.
Until,
When she unclenched her hand, the locket opened by itself, a blinding blue light coming fro mthe inside.
Tbhe light was unbearable, but then it slowly faded, and a blue crystal diamond was inside.
It was still glowing but not as much. Celestie blinked and took it out and held it in her palm.

E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Imperiumsilvercrystallocket

The crystal floated in her palm, then rose into the air, right above her head and higher, higher it went.
It spun, and light came out from under, so bright that celestie had to hide her face away from it.
Light trapped celestie in, then came in closer and closer. Soon celestie's figure was all light. She twirled, her jeans ripping into a tutu, her messy, untamed short hair turning into silky, shiny black sheek hair. Her blue eyes sturtned silver, glittering brightly. Her skin became fairer, more anti-zit and spot, clear.
She twirled, the light faded. She wore a blue tutu (Like i nthe picture)
She looked at her self and looked shocked. The crystal slowly descended and fell into her locket which closed. It hovered a bit and glowed, before stopping gloweing and fell back where it was.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Jack got up.
"Wings??"
He felt for them, and at the leathery touch, he yelled a swear word aloud.
"El! El!!! Did you??--"
But he was cut off, when the beast forced Jack to fall aside, almost being thumped into the earth by a ginormous fist.
Jack frowned, getting up, touching his hair.
"YOU BITCH!!"
He roared, purple puffs of air from the pores puffing noticeably faster.
"I'll get youuu! Ghost woman!"
But beforehand, Jack licked a hand and pushed it down.
It worked with one touch.
He had not listened to what the woman had said, nor did he care for that matter.
"How do I activate my powers??"
He asked himself.
But then knew what he had to do.. Jack felt it come to him quickly.
He strode forwards, not daring to test flying yet.
"Jack! What are you doing??"
"You're suicidal, yo!"
Jack bad turned his back to the beast, and fell onto it, spikes digging into the flesh of it's leg, pumping in poison into it's bloodstream.
The monster roared deafeningly, and tried to shake him off.
Jack 'woahed' but stayed on, something shooting out of his wrists, it was two blades, sharp as wits. (Ehehe....) Jack dug them in without question.
Everything was sore. His limbs, shooting out daggers and blades into the creature.
It was wounded badly, lazy and sloppy, as the poison went to it's heart.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:07 pm

Elec tried her wings, stumbling at first, and going in loop-tee-loops.
BIG mistake.
As she was flying, she boasted.
She put her hands behind her head, kicking her legs playfully.
"Arn't I the bestest, youngest flyer ever?" She said.
Cel almost screamed.
"EL--"
Electra sat up, still flying at a full pace, wing flattening her black sleek bob.
A shadow overcome her, as she turned around mid-air.
"Uhh - Guys.. Why can't I feel myse--"
The monster gave a huge roar, as the fire ring wore off.
Elec was shaking all over.
"Heh.. Nice monster." She struggled to say.
The monsters grip was tightening, large fist around Electra.
The beast was around 40 ft. Electra was only 5ft.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:24 pm

cELESTIE GASPED. hER THEME SONG PLAYED.

sUDDENLY, THE LANDSCAPE WENT DARK, A SINGLE, BLUE SPOTLIGHT ON HER. tHE GRASS DISAPEARED, AND TURNED INTO WATER. cELESTIE STOOD ON WATER AND SLOWLY TWILRED AND DANCED.

Hypnotising the monster.
The monster watched.

She slowly kicked her leg i nthe air, then, suddenly whammed it into the waterrt so the water suddenly whooshed up into the air, like a whole wave.
The wave hit the monster, burning him. The background went red, fire blowing up into the air.

Celestie hovered, and twilred, a white ribbon camre out of nowhere. sHE WAVED IT, AND A BLUE LASER CAME OUT (like i nmew mew power, renne's dagger.)
That hit the monster.
Then she floated higher i nthe air, her eyes closed.
"REBOUND!" She shotued, and a whole wave threw itself at the mionster, the monster puyshed back.

The water disapeared. The skty camr back.
Celestie fel lto the floor, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Jack had not seen the monster pick up Elec. But he stayed on, trying to still put poison and hurt into the monster to make it weak.
But when he saw the wave come towards him, the most he could do, was raise his arms over his face, in a cross motion. But it still buffeted him still on.
He coughed, trying to regain the air back into his lungs that the force had taken out of him.
He was dripping wet, hair now flat, long, but still quite wavy, eyes hidden.
"Next time! Do that when I'm not attatched to the mo--"
He was cut short, as the monster was about to fall over forwards, flat on it's face.
Jack's eyes widened, feeling the lean forwards, swaying dangerously.
He wriggled and wiggled and then managed to detatch himself, then, remembering El, he sighed, knowing what he had to do.
"Stop throwing attacks at the monster!"
He yelled to Cel.
"It's about to fall!"
Jack sighed, closing his eyes, and he flapped his wings once.
The vibration rattled through his body, but he managed to control it the first time!
He was flying!
Jack didn't notice he was flying in front of Elec, until his eyes opened.
"Errr..."
He hovered.
Jack knew what to do to get her out of it's grip.
"Trust me."
Jack turned around, dripping, and he stabbed the monster with his many thorns.
The monster howled and opened his hand, Elec falling.
Jack swooped down and caught her, one arm under each armpit.
"Yeah.."
He murmered.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:23 pm

"Thanks." Elec said, dusting herself off.
"I don't know what happened -- My wings wouldn't work!"
"Glad that's over." Jack said, wings suddenly fading.
"It's my turn to help you." Elec said, wings fluttering.
The monster's shadow grew larger, as it began to fell.
Electra carried Jack over to where the original picnic was, trusting her wings.
Cel flew aswell, but not as quickly -- Electra grabbed out a arm and Pushed Cel forward so Cel was quicker then them.
She sat at the picnic, as the monster crashed, earth thudding.
In a few seconds, Jay came running up, dirty.
Cel was suspicious.
"Where were you?" She said.
"Uhh -- I was... Running from.. The.. Monster!" He said, quickly thinking of a excuse.
"Oook." Cel said, folding her arms.
"Jay, i'm sorry. This is.. Kinda a private dinner." Cel said.
Electra nodded, giving all sympathy.
"Alright." He said, walking away.
The monster had so quickly faded that only JAck and Cel were suspicious.
Electra shrugged it off, as she bit into her turkey sandwhich and poured herself some lemonade.
It was 1am. It was a half-day at school tomorrow, they went to school at 12:30 instead of 8:00am. Electra sighed. She had to do english Hw.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Celestie frowned

"Jay seems familiar." She whispered, then shook her head. "Ima go home"

She fell asleep in her bed, clutching her locket

SHORTIE!
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:52 pm

(Kiha. Please could you not have my power? Because I always make my chars have one power. And it's usually wings. So.. :S)

Jack turned his back to the picnic, picking out some chrisps from the bag.
He wanted his mother. He wanted home. He wanted the girl he used to love and care for. He wanted his friends. He wanted to be popular again.
Jack nodded to Celestie.
"Goodnight."
He politely said, green eyes shining as the lamplights from down the hill, like small sparks, and the cars headlights, flying on.
It was like looking at a circuit with bulbs.
But of course, he didn't think that.
"Elec... Don't you think Jay was that monster?"
He wisely asked, still looking down at the ant-like city below.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Electra Waved politely to Celeste, as she headed off down the hill.
"No. Jay loves me." She said, as soon as she finished chewing her sandwhich.
Jack raised a eye-brow.
"But.. He didn't have a convincing excuse."
"Look. If you don't respect who Jay is, and his style, then we jsut can't be friend." Elec said, angrily as she left.
"Goodbye." She said drily, getting up and not taking anythnig with her.
She walked up the hill, as Jay was there.
"Jay -- I'm sorry." She said, running to her dorm.
She got changed into a tight black dress, letting her brown curly hair down, as it flown beautifully.
The only people who could see her was:
Celestie [[ Dorm mate ]]
Jack on his balcony, Pierre on his, Jay on his, The Srets and Esta.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:09 pm

Someone post
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Ok, i'm going to post because noone else will D=

Electra stood o nthe balcony of her dorm, shared by Celestie, Her and a girl called Joanne.
Electra looked at her blue bed, white pastel blue bed covers and a satin covered blue pillow-case. On her set of drawers, She had 8 items. A picture of her parents, a picture of her pony, a Lipgloss carelessly left around there, A hair-brush that had her name on, a small model of a cat, a Venetian glass mirror, blue nail-polish and a neon green wrist-band.
She slid the wristband on her hand, and went back onto the balcony.
Electra slowly let her brown wavy hair down, as it flew slightly in the breeze. She sighed to herself heavily.
"What's up?" Celeste asked, sympathectically.
"Uhmm. Nothing.. Just alittle.. Tired." Electra sighed, coming back in the room and sitting on her bed, black tight dress still on as she just changed into it.
"Tell me." Celeste said, with some comfort.
"Ok, ok. I've had a fight with Jack. He claims the monster was.. Jay..." Electra sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:19 pm

Posting for Kim; Read the rules post.

Electra sighed, leaving Celeste to go outside once more to get air and look into the stars.
She didn't understand.
It was way past her bed-time, 11pm at night but she still dodged the night-gaurds lights, and still was triumphant.
She heard the opening of a balcony door. It was Jack who had come out.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:24 pm

Jack looked up at the sky, it was dark, an orb of moon hung in the air, like a silver balloon.
He sighed, sleeves rolled up, paint still on his cheeks from the mask.
His pale, musceled arms showed, and he put his elbows on the cold stone railing, looking out, not noticing everyone else, while he stuck his rear out, leaning, chin in hands.
He sighed again, but deeply, green eyes shining.
"She won't believe me. It's obvious."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Electra didn't dare call out to Jack.
She would be caught!
She wrote a letter instead.

Dear Jack

Look, i'm sorry for being a horrid, weird, mean person. To make it up to you, would you go to the winter ball as my partner? it's in 2 weeks. You don't have to if you don't want to.

Electra. xxxxxxx

P.S: Look up.

She sent it in a blue letter, as it shot into Jack's hand, blue neon ray of light shooting after it.

Electra unloaded a deck chair. It was now 11:07pm. The teachers come to check on the students in 30 minutes. I have enough time, Electra thought happily.

"Goodnight!" Celeste said tiredly, stretching out her arms in her night-gown.
"Goodnight." Electra replied, in her dress still.
"Where's Joanne?" Electra asked.
"'Dunno. You never know where that girl is. She could be everywhere." Celestie replied.
"Who cares?" Celestie added.

Electra thought to herself. Xmas in.. 3 weeks! She had £40, and she had recieved 4 cards, all with £10 each, xmas card. From 2 auntys and 2 uncles. Thats.. £80! She had enough to buy a VERY special thing for her friends, herself for the ball, any extra bits and more!
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:25 pm

gO UP TO BOOK 5 BECAUSE I know we wont go o nto boo mkten and im itching for this new storyline i made up.

WITH 7 CHARACTERS WOO
BOO YAH

Anyway.

Celestie was out on the outdoor ice rink.
She sighed to herself happily, no one was there.
Her messy black short hair was tied with a ribbon again, and she wore a small blue dress.
She puleld on her white ice skating boots and slowly skated.
SOmething was strange thougy, And she stopped.
The ice rink..it was all dark.
Dim
The ice beneath her cracked and forsted more, and icy frost crawled up her boots.
Cleestie blinked and went to skate on, but she couldnt. She was stuck!
Celly's heart was pound and she tried to hit the ice.
It wouldnt let go.
It was so cold.
The ice rink seemed to be bigger than before
There was no end it it
No grass or anything just ice and ice and ice
Celestie quickly looked around franticly. There were no sides
Just ice!!
She screamed
"HELP! ANYONE!!" She shrieked.
And then there was a spotlight. A silver spotlight
Celestie squinted, as there was a figure, skating in the spotlight
In the spotlight was a beautiful, slim girl.
She was skating on her own.
She had long curled blonde hair to her waist, and was wearing a short flowing white dress.
And a locket around her neck, white china.
She had a locket!
"Hey! You!." Celestie shouted.
The girl didnt listen
Celly sighed.
"Ballerina! Up!" She shoutied, opening her locket. The ice on her leg cracked and fell apart as celly floated into the air. The crystal gliterred and turned itno one long cocoon that wrapped itself around celestie.
She twirled and the cocoon smashed like glass and she was in her blue tutu
She danced and danced.
The girl spotted her and blinked.
She held out a pale slim hand elgantly, her eyes closed.
When she opened her eyes, she seemed strong and striking. Frowning and narrowing her eyes. She no longer looked as angelic as before. more of a devil.
"FROST!" She shouted in a surprisingly strong voice
Frost crawled up her arm and to her hands, and a shot of frost hit celestie
"WAIT!" Celestie shouted, leaning forward and holding out a hand.
"Heat water!" She whispers and a barrier of hot water shielded her from ice.
"YoU! Listen to me!" Celestie started.
"FROST! FROST! FROST!" The girl shouted over and over, millions of frosty dagger shooting at celestie
Celestie dodged them, and fell to her knnes exhausted
"No..listen. Your lcoket. You have powers?" She shouted.
"Whats it to you?" The girl growled, her legs apart. You coudlnt knock her down.
"Celestie puleld out her own to show. "See? Dont worry you can trust me."
"Your part of that magic school, huh?" The girl tiled her head.
Cel nodded
The girl stamped her skate o nthe ice hard infront of her other like she was in a catwalk show.
She leaned foward and shookl her head, then opened her eyes frowning
"I dont want anything to do with that school! Wh ycant you guys leave ,e alone? I work alone!" She shouted.
"You work? Wokr for what! Who are you?" Celestie said
"Haruhi." The girl said, crossing her arms
Celestie splutterefd
"Sos bridage!?"
Haruhi growled.
"Haruhi FROST. F R O S T. FROST!" Haruhi growled
"Can you at least power down?"
She powered down.
The ice rink turned to normal.
The sky came back, and celestie was back to her own clothes.
Cel looked at Haruhi.
She wasnt blonde anymore
She wasnt as tall.

E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Haruhi

She had chociol;ate brown long hair tied witha yellow ribbon. She was still in her own uniform.
"Im guessing you're figure skater, ice powers?" Celestie smiled
"WHatever. I have no time to waste it on sucha boring creature such as yourself" Haruhi snapped, then walked off.
Clestie, still sitting o nthe ice stared after her.
She was a striking beauty but had a striking temper.
But who was she? What did she have against the school?
Hmm,.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:13 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I POSTED AND IT DELETED

S.H.I.T IT WAS A LONG POST.

Electra woke up, feeling dazed.
Jack didn't respond.
Electra sighed heavily, getting up and slipping her slim, pale feet into her pumps. She whipped on some jeans, a tight yellow top with a smiley face on, a rainbow belt, neon green wristband, and a short grey cardigan.
Why didn't Jack write back? Maybe he doesn't like me?
Well I don't like him.
Looking good, Electra.
O.M.F.G
Electra forgot to do her hairrr!!
She tied up her hair, into a cool, tight pony-tail, put in a pink hairband, and rainbow headband, and a blue neon wristband for the other side of her hair.

Make up.
She whipped on mascara and lipgloss and walked out. Acadamy didn't start untill 2 days.
Celestie needs help. thjree friends unite.
Electra fell to the floor, clutching her head.
Celestie needs me!
Electra grabbed her pendant incase, and ran to the ice-rink where she predicted Cel would be.
Electra had short temper.
Vvvveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy short temper.
Moody people WATCH OUT.

She walked up to the ice-rink as a girl bumped into her.
"Move, peasant."
"Excuse me?" Elec said
"I said, MOVE peasant" Haruhi said
It was too late. Electra powered up.
"Salsa, Amigos!" She said, Brown long hair turning into medium length black hair, dress transforming.
"Man, I need a update." Electra sighed.
"LOL you think Salsa defeats the elegance of bal-" Haruhi said, with a giggle.
Electra almost screamed.
"Salsa Dance!" She said, preparing her arms out, as she danced out, and held out her rose as it blasted out, Haruhi skidding to the other side of the ice-rink.

Celestie stared and came in, but by the time she came in Haruhi surrendered.
"OK, OK." Haruhi Scowled.
"ONE hit." "K.o." Celestie giggled, as she high-fived Electra.

Electra powered down.

"I'm going to ride my pony. Want to come? I have 2 horses, I call them ponies though," Electra smiled.
"One's called Summer, and the other one is Mistletoe." Electra smirked.
She put on her green riding hat, and quickly added safety to her outfit and walked with Celestie to the Stables.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:06 pm

I quit the books
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.   E.S.M.D.  Book Two - Someone Is Watching. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.S.M.D. Book Two - Someone Is Watching.
Page 1 of 1