Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2 Teenage emotions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 2 Teenage emotions Empty
PostSubject: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:01 pm

Casper widened his eyes for a second, but then narrowed them, putting the jewles away quickly and hiding them behind his back.
"Uhhh.. Hello..."
He stood up straight, ignoring her smiles. And looking bored he said.
"The owner of the white winged horse, please get it off my roof."
He didn't mean it as a joke. He was dressed up, looking rather mascular.
He looked around, then stopped and looked at the floor, shaking his hair.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:09 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon went down on her knee's, and begged. "Promise me...Promise me you won't be evil anymore...I hate evil people...I hate them.." She started crying.

Book 2 Teenage emotions Super_Sailor_chibi_Moon_by_usagisailormoon20
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:13 pm

Casper seemedto widen his eyes for a few seconds. He looked like he would wonder over and pat her on the shoulder.
He bent down to her, smiling.
"My heart bleeds for you.."
He said, not bothering that she was crying.
"SYKE!!"
He laughed and yelled, getting up.
"Shoulda' seen the look on your hopefull little face."
He pushed her over by the shoulder and he stood up, locking the celler door, not caring she was in there.
"Now leave the way you came in.. Bye babes."
He laughed evilly and went upstairs, stripping down until he was in his boxersd and he slept in his bed, thinking evil plans.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:15 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon stormed upstairs, and slapped him, not caring if he was in his boxers or not. "I HATE YOU! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER FALLEN FOR YOU!" She flew away, across the stars, not caring where she was going.

Book 2 Teenage emotions Sailor_Chibi_Moon_by_Manychan
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:18 pm

Casper wrapped his arms around his chest, blushing slightly and shivering. He watched her go, feeling anothe remotion coming up.. Guilt..
"WELL... I DON'T NEED YOU! I HAVE JEWLES AND MONEY!!"
He yelled after her, narrowing his eyes and getting prepared, for another restless night.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:21 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon heard these shouts, and shook her head. "It'll be your fault when you come to me, begging me for forgiveness, and I will say no.." She muttered.

The next day was a school day. Sailor Chibi Moon arrived, with her Luna-P ball in one hand and her cat on her shoulder. Tucked into a pocked was her weapon, as well. She grinned, smiling and waving at a couple of people as she walked by.

Book 2 Teenage emotions Sailor_Chibi_Moon_by_redheaded_step_child
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:27 pm

Casper came to school looking rugged. His hair was a mess like it hadn't been brushed, he smelt of Lynx though, which was good.
His jumper was screased and his school buttoned T-shirt had the top three buttons missing.
Though girls sitll loved him. He looked even paler and his eyes had dark circles around them, his mouth open half the time in lessons like he had no brain.
He hadn't slept at all, he kept tossing and turning.
Bt he too, had several sharp throwing disks in his pocket, he would use it on Chibi when the time was right.
She deserved it for making him feel love..
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:30 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon went outside. It was very early in the morning, and still dark, yet, very foggy. She gripped her hands. She looked almost evil...And her shadow, yet, was in the shape of an evil bunny.

Book 2 Teenage emotions Big_bunny_and_Chibi_Moon
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:47 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon ducked, and glared at him. She yelled, "Abracadabra Pon! Pink Moon Stick!" And she had her weapon in her hand. She said again, "Moon Prism Power! Make-Up!" And transformed successfully. For her last speech, she yelled, "Chou Onpa! (Super Sound Waves)" Instantly, her Odango hairpieces would amplify Casper's sound. Anything that Casper said/heard would deafen him.

She smiled. "Sorry..Not the Moon you're looking for."

Book 2 Teenage emotions __Sailor_Moon___by_shadowoflight01
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:51 pm

Casper stayed quiet realising her move.
He blinked, making him partially deaf.
He then did a run up and skidded, getting out his gun-blade and aiming it at her, shooting out blue fireballs.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:01 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon swirled around, just missing a fireball by about an inch. Although, she wasn't so lucky. She got slightly burned on her stomach.

"Alright, THAT'S IT!" She jumped up, and did a backflip. She shook her bells, which appeared in her hand. Instantly, Pegasus appeared. "Pink Sugar Tuxedo Attack!" Instantly, Casper was wearing a pink suit. A very, very pink suit. Also, he was coated in sugar. She laughed, and flew away, waving.

Book 2 Teenage emotions Sailor_Mini_Moon
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:09 pm

Casper looked down and saw the tuxedo. He blushed and hid behind a bush, kneeling down.
"That's it... She's dead!"
He looked maddening. He jumped out of the bush and ran off home to change.
He got into his super villain clothes and with his gunblade and disks, went out to find her.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:13 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon de-transformed, and walked around town for a while. She brought herself a coconut milkshake, and sat down at the cafe, sipping her drink and thinking for a while.

Book 2 Teenage emotions Casual_Sailor_Chibi_Moon
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:18 pm

he wondered around town, everyone not staring at him. He then spotted her at the cafe.
He ran up to her, and touched her, blinking and stopping time so they were the only ones animated.
"So... You decided to be stupid and make me look dumb? Bad choice?"
He laughed and smirked, grip on her shoulder tightening.
"You're stupid and I wish i never had that feeling.. THAT FEELING THAT I WANTED TO KEEP HIDDEN..."
He yeleld the last bit, almost in a maddening way.
"And you broke it!!"
He blinked, his other hand on her other shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:23 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon turned around, angry, "Well WHO'S FAULT IS IT WHO DECIDED TO LEAVE STRAIGHT AFTER?" She transformed. Since she had leveled up, she was able to do this when time was paused. "Abracadabra Pon! Mama's Rod!" Instantly, a moon rod appeared in her hands. "Moon Gorgeous Meditation!" A light shone on Casper. Bee's and wasps came at him, stinging him. Oh yes. She was mad.

Book 2 Teenage emotions More_Sailor_Moon_fanart__D
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:33 pm

Casper swore and he batted them away. But he foolishly got his gunblade out andbegan firing everywhere.
Buildings and people dissapeared, the bees and wasps disapeared. He was left in red marks all on his pale skin. He growled slightly.
And ran at her, throwing three more disks at her.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:43 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon cursed. She had to get back to school. "So long!" She said, and with a swoop of her cape, she was away.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Casper didn't unfreeze time. He wouldn't..
He smirked and started killing people, innocent citezins and buikdings came crashing down.
He hoped this would spark Chibi's attention.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:49 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon didn't notice. She was up! up! up! And AWAY! She unfroze time, just to annoy Casper, and swooped into her classroom. "Sorry I'm late!" She winked at a couple of boys, and sat down. "You should be sorry! I was just introducing Naoko! Any idea where Casper is?" Her teacher asked, frowning. "He's in town sorting out some...Business." You owe me one.. She thought. "Alright. Well, Naoko, would you like to introduce yourself?" Naoko stepped forward. "Um, I'm Naoko aaand.. I KNOW! I eats floweerrrrzzzz!!" She grinned, and sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:03 pm

Casper sighed.
"Well that's my workout for today.."
He realised time starting again so he quickly hurried off back to his house and locked all doors. He stayed inside, getting changed into blue jeans, green T-shirt And black converse.
He sat down, brushing his hair and sighing in the celler.
"She has unfreezing abilities?? Aw maan.......... I really need to kill...H..He--"
He heard a noise from outside.. He opened the window just above ground and poked his head out.
"Woah!"
He said, widening his eyes... He saw a big giant black cat, like Chibi's destroying his car.
He narrowed them and set out, shooting gunblade powerballs at it.
The cat wasn't effected and it plodded over to Casper.
"CHiiiiiiiiiibi!!"
He yelled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wytcSUOBw4w

The way Sokka yells Aaaaaaang! before a tidal wave hits him xD

He was picked up by the feet, his hair falling over his eyes. He folded his arms as the cat picked him up in one paw and padded to the school, lowering him down by the window where Chibi was sitting in class. He looked emotionless, yet angry.
"You're dead."
He said, upside down and his T-shirt lifted up slightly to expose his pale, flat stomach. All the girls watched him, drooling.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:20 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon was invited to Naoko's house after school, also with her friends. She got changed, not noticing Casper after school, and walked over to Naoko's. She knocked on the door, and a lady appeared. "Welcome! The others are here as well.." The lady grinned. Sailor Chibi Moon didn't notice anything unusual, and walked in. When she entered the living room, the door shut straight behind her. "What the..?" She turned around. "Welcome...TO OUR TRAP!" A voice infront of her said. Naoko and her mother stepped forward, and transformed into ugly monsters. Sailor Chibi Moon's friends were tied up on to a wall. "Look at your friends, Sailor Chibi Moon...Because you'll end up like them SOON! MWAHAHAHHAA!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2 Teenage emotions
Page 1 of 1