Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 2 Teenage emotions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Book 2 Teenage emotions Empty
PostSubject: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:31 pm

Since SOMEBODY locked it >_>
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:37 pm

Suddenly Casper felt something hurt deep insdie him. A loved one in trouble!
He thought it was one of his super villain friends so he didn't bother to change, even though it would give him extra protection and wouldn't make him vunerable.
He came across a house where the pains were worse. he kicked the door down, seeing ONE of the ugly creatures.
He got out his gunblade about to fire it when the creature grabbed hold of him by the throat and pushed him up against the door, trying to strangle him.
He gasped for breath, trying to tear it away, but it was too strong. He suddenly let go and stabbed it with one of the disks.
It fell to the floor and died, leaving a trail of green goo.
"ANYONE HOME??"
He yelled, hoping the friend in trouble would answer.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:39 pm

"Me!" Sailor Chibi Moon screamed, stuck to the wall with cobweb. Her eyes were bounded so she couldn't see. She didn't know it was Casper. She fainted.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:44 pm

Thanks to Beh's new rule. everyone is included! Mew, Sod AND Me! ^_^

EDIT: Well done Beh! I included you, Mew included you, and Casper included you! You're new rule WORKS!

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:45 pm

Casper heard screams from downstairs. he got his gunblade ready and he kicked the door down.
he saw the last ugly, biggest creature and he ran to it, throwing four disks into it.
It let out a horrible ear-peircing screech and flew towards Casper, shooting slime.
He dodged and did a barrel roll, narrowly avoiding some.
He didn't see the victims in trouble but with one blast of his gunblade.. It fell to the floor... Dead..
He looked tired and he looked around, gunblade smoking.
He saw the survivors, but was rather angry to see Chibi and her other friends there.
He widened his eyes.
"LOVED ONES?"
He yelled..
"I don't love her.."
Yet somehting deep inside willed him to set her free.
"Fine.. But then I'll kill her!"
He cut the others fee and they ran off, he cut Chibi free and carried her in his strong arms back to his house.
He lay her on the sofa, watching her closely, his breath on her face.
He was up close to her like he'd kiss her. He was just looking at her, waiting for her.
So close his eyes were cross-eyed.
He looked flustered, his hair all over the place, biting at his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:46 am

Leon brushed his hair. He stayed in his super-suit, yet got a dectector and went to follow Casper.

"You." Leon said, startling Casper while squinting his eyes. Casper got ready, his back turning around. Leon felt small, but would still put up a fight.

(short.)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:50 am

Casper hid Chibi around the back on the sofa, and looking for wepons.. He found none. He swore.
"S...Stay back!! I'll fight you with my bear hands. IF I'M NOT INDIESTRUCTABLE!"
He pointed a finger to the sky and then looked maddening, jumping at Leonen.
He then charged for Leonen, making sure to stop time by blinking hard.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:54 am

Leon smirked. He breathed out a ghost of a cheetah, then pounced up, dodging. He didn't see Casper run behind him, so he fell to the floor. He got himself up, but then breathed the smoke of a cat, and bit Casper.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:00 am

Casper felt a sharp pain on his arm and he fell back in shock. He saw a small patch of crimson blood on his sleeve. He growled himself, narrowing his eyes.
He looked around for the cat.
"Where are you Pussums?? Need your dinne rtime!!!"
He laughed, sneering.
He saw the Leonen cat in the corner behind the sofa, so he went after it, pusshing the sofa against it, trying to crush the cat.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:03 am

Leon turned into a pet, gaining the power to fly and flew out of the sofa, then turned human.

"With my animal instincts, I can beat you!" Leon said.

Casper scowled.

"Say it to my face." Casper smirked, Grabbing LEon. Leon shrieked.

Leon turned his head away, struggiling through Caspers grip. He was about to open his mouth.

(Short.)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:07 am

Casper tightened his fist and bit at his bottom lip, his hair swirling around his face.
"I'm right here. SAY IT!"
He tightened his grip really hard, white skin agaisnt pinkish. ANother good VS evil battle.
He seemed tto be shivering with anger, his brow furrowed.
His heart beat fast and his breathing so hard and heavy Leonen would be able to hear it and feel it on his face.
His chest rose and fell.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:15 am

Leon gasped for air.

"I.. Belive." Leon said.

"What?" Asked Casper, tighting the grip.

"I belive.. I CAN BEAT YOU!" Leon said, turning to a snake and poision biting Casper.

"Flash saved the day!" Leon yelled, turning into a jaguar and racing back to his house, undressing.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:23 am

Casper fell to his knees. His eyes blurred.
He searched for Chibi.
"C...Chibi... Help me!" He mumbled, his words like he was drunk.
He began to feel hott. Then cold. He put a hand to his neck, where the puncture holes were, drops of green liquid dropped down.
He sighed, his eyes fuzzing even worse.
His herat beat slowly, his breathing even worse.
"Ugh.. I need to go to bed."
He mumbled, dragging himself over to Chibi.
He lay down next to her, putting his hand on her cheek.
He close dhis eyes, sweating slightly.
It was strong poisen...
He collapsed.. THere.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:45 am

I can't post because I'M NOT FUCKING ALLOWED TO.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:51 am

AND ONLY KATH INCLUDED ME SO I'M STILL MAD
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:58 am

Leon heard screams while he was walking back to his house.

"Chibi!" He heard Casper scream. Leon transformed into a human, than ran to the house. He saw casper on the floor. It was a light poison, but it would still were off. Phew.

"WHo's.. Chibi?" Leon asked.

"Me." Chibi said, wailing on Casper. Leon knelt down. He knew he'd been fighting with him, but Casper didn't know that.

Leon laid a hand on Casper's heart, and soul. It began to glow colours. He was healing Casper.

Editted:

Leon sighed, shaking his head. "He was an evil one.."

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:59 am

>( >( >( >( >( >( >(

I'LL TRY AND FREEKING POST THOUGH

Sailor Chibi Moon woke up to find oozing green liquid all over her and a body of Casper. She screamed, and thought totally the wrong thing. "He's trying to poison me!" She jumped up, and transformed.

Book 2 Teenage emotions Princess_Sailor_Chibi_Moon

She pointed her Mama's Rod (Moon Rod) at him, and was about to shout a power, when she noticed some holes in his neck. "Oh no...Leon...LEONEN!" She screamed. "Why..." She cried tears, and leaned against Casper. "He wasn't evil...I know he wasn't evil inside.." She cried some more. "If the evil moon dies as well, there will be no suffering, no pain, but if it is replenished then the evil moon will not die, but become a good moon.."

She screamed some more, and yelled, "Starlight Honeymoon Double Therapy Kiss!" The stars in the sky shone at Casper, and bells were heard. Suddenly, two healing kisses were smacked at casper, and the final bits of poison seeped out. The wholes in Casper's neck closed. She still cried, for she didn't know if he was dead or alive.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:00 am

Edit your post please, since mine's a long one and I worked hard on it.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:21 am

I done a realllllllllllllllly long post ESPECIALLY for Chibi, Then network crashes and I have to exit it. D<

Leon breathed. He flicked his mass of black hair over his shoulder, looking at The Transformed Chibi. Leon shook his head.

"This may not work." Leon whispered.
"WHY WON'T IT?" Chibi Wailed.
"It may, it may not. We'll have to pray for the best." Leon wisely said. He straightened his outfit out, then returned his hands on Casper's Soul, and heart.

"The glow mean's it's working." Leon muttered. He saw Chibi cross her fingers. He looked at Casper's body.

Leon sighed in the silence.

Leon wondered if Mew's cousin was coming. He hadn't seen aunty Mew in a long time.

Leon gasped, then there was a silence.

And from the house window, all could be seen was a Sailor moon heroine, A guy dead, and a glowing colour.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:24 am

LOOLOLOLO YOU KNOW YOUR SAILOR MOON DONT U <3

AND SANKYUUUUUU <3

Sailor Chibi Moon said to Leonen, "I healed the neck, but it was the best I could do.." Suddenly, Casper woke up. She burried her head on his chest, and sobbed into it. "Casper.."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:38 am

Sailor Chibi Moon wrote:
LOOLOLOLO YOU KNOW YOUR SAILOR MOON DONT U <3

AND SANKYUUUUUU <3

Sailor Chibi Moon said to Leonen, "I healed the neck, but it was the best I could do.." Suddenly, Casper woke up. She burried her head on his chest, and sobbed into it. "Casper.."

LOL YUS I DO. Well, some of f dem. xD

Leon stared, He patted Chibi's Back. Leon looked in Casper's eyes. He knew EVERYthing of what EVERYthing has been going on, but Casper didn't know that, Oh no.

Leon looked at Chibi once more, Chibi's eyes glittering. Leon then looked at Caspers evil eyes. Leonen thought again once more, about Mew's cousin when suddenly a door smashed open.

(If Mew EVER comes online, She can change her cousin.)

A girl with long haitr came in k.

"Hello everyone!" She yelled.

Everyone gave a smile, but then continued with what they were doing.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:51 am

NO I'M TOTALLY AGAINST THAT.

EDIT THAT POST NOW.

PLEASE.

I AM THE ONLY SAILOR SCOUT IN THE RP. >(
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:00 pm

Thankyou D;

Sailor Chibi Moon stared. "Not the moon you're looking for." She then stared at Casper. She had an insight. "The stars hold peace...If the stars fade a way, then the evil moon and the good moon will meet, and if one of the moons dies, all havoc will reign.." She thought.

"I'VE GOT IT!" Sailor Chibi Moon jumped up. "I'M THE GOOD MOON, CASPER'S THE EVIL MOON, LEONEN'S THE SUN AND...." She stared at mew's cousin. "Um, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:36 pm

"Cassy." Cas whispered. She was Shy.

"Don't be shy!" Leon burtled out, Sipping some Cocoa.

"I was shy at first, but now I can f-" Leon began.

"Never mind Leon! He's strange at times, som- EW HE'S LICKING MY HAND." Chibi screamed, looked at her drooled hand.

"That's what happens when you cover my mouth over, my tongue gets agitated." Leon smiled.

Cas looked into Leon's eyes. Cas knew that she would love Leon. But something in her heart, didn't want to love Leon.

Cas wondered what. Casper spoke.

"I'm Casper." Casper smirked, shaking hands.

"Cas." Cas replied, still making Eye-contact with Leon.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:03 pm

Sailor Chibi Moon looked at them both. She had a feeling of jealousy inside, but didn't know why. "Sailor Chibi Moon." She said fiercely, shaking her hand hard. "I-I have to go.." She rushed out of the door, and called on Pegasus. She rode on him awhile, then Pegasus carried her on to a beach. "Thankyou, Pegasus..You may go now." She stared at the water, and across the town. "I wonder what my true feelings are.."

Book 2 Teenage emotions ___Chibi_Moon____by_Mako_fufu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 2 Teenage emotions   Book 2 Teenage emotions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 2 Teenage emotions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next