Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Francis put a hand to his mouth.
"I gotta go..... is there a bathroom around here?"
He asked, blinking, with his pale, clammy hand still to his mouth.
"No really.. It's fine.. I'm not totally hungry,"
He got up and ran around the home until he found the bathroom. He locked himself in and kneeled before the toilet. He blinked.
"Am I really going to do this.. Francis.. Get a grip.. Be yourself... No one's cared.... They only care if you're anorexic... They'll pity you..."

Francis held his two fingers with his other hand.
He shakily got up, and bent over the sink. He threw up there and then, hands either side of the basin. He didn't force himself to... He just did...
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:49 pm

Haruhi sighed, and ate the pizza's by herself.
She crawled into bed, not noticing Francis' puke. Nearby her bed she'd put a notice. "Francis: Your room is next door, I've set up a bed and put the pizza nearby if you need it."

The next day, she was new to the school. The teacher sat down. Some other people were new too, and they introduced themselves. When it was her turn, she stood up. "From East Middle School. Haruhi Suzumiya." Some people were staring at her. "I have no interest in ordinary humans." Some people gasped. "If there are any aliens, espers, time travelers, or sliders here..." There were more murmers and gasps as she went along. Francis raised his head a little. "...come join me. That is all!" The teacher raised himself. All the people in the class were staring at her. "Are we supposed to laugh?" Some people murmered. Francis turned around and looked at her. She had yellow ribbons in her hair, and stood firmly. She looked fierce.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:55 pm

Francis widened his eyes.
"She's in my class.."
He said to himself, moaning slightly and putting his head on the desk.
She looked angry... He felt rather worried so he turned back around, putting his head back down on the desk on his crossed arms.
"Is this lesson boring you Mr.... Floyd?"
Francis raised his head quickly.
"No ma'am."
"Good.. Now that everyone's been introduced.. We will begin on Erosion.."

It had been such a long lesson until they were let out for lunchtime.
Francis didn't bother to eat.. He know he would porbably puke it up again so he sat down, watching people's delicious food pass him.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Haruhi had put something in Francis' lunchbox. "Here you go. Eat up!" Said a note attached to it.

She walked to the next lesson. She looked around, and sat down. People were still staring at her from earlier. She folded her arms, and looked to the side. The class began.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Francis opened the lunchbox and sighed.
He pulled out a packet of salt and vinager chrisps.
Francis opened the packet, the salty smell coming tohim.
He breathed in.
"One bite couldn't hurt."
He mumbled, pulling out the smallest chrisp.
He had finished the packet a few moments later and had eaten the apple... He began to get that feeling again...
Francis rushed off to the boy's toilets, throwing up in one of the cubicles as neat and quiet as possible.
He white his mouth and used his carry-around mouthwash and stuck a bit of chewing gum in his mouth.
He meptied the rest of the food into the bin, putting the empty lunch box in his bag.
He looked at his watch. He was late for class!!!!
Francis ran off and knocked ont he door before opening, the teacher raised her eyebrows.
"Mr Floyd... Late as usual, what's your latest excuse?"
"Welfare miss.. I was ill."
Francis said.. He certainly looked the part so he sat back into his seat and got out the equiment for the lesson.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Haruhi Suzumiya was sitting still with her mouth shut. When class had finished, a couple of high schoolers lazed around. And since Francis' seat was right infront of hers she saw him walking towards her. She kept folding her arms. "Hey...About that introduction earlier...Was that stuff serious?" She stared at him. "What stuff earlier?" She asked, keeping a straight face. "Well, you know..The stuff about aliens." Francis continued. "Are you an alien?" She asked. "No, but.." Francis stammered. "No, but what?" She pestered. "No, forget it." Francis started to turn around. "Then don't talk to me. It's a waste of time." Haruhi shouted. She then huffed, pouted, and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Francis rolled his eyes slightly. He wasn't given a chance!
Francis chewed at the end of his pencil, keeping calm.
"Hey buddy. Can I copy off you?"
Someone tapped him on the shoulder from next to him.
The pencil in Francis's hand snapped in half. He dropped the broken ends to the floor, pointed at the person and opened his mouth as if about to yell.
He then stopped and sighed.
"Go ahead."
He muttered, looking out the window, then thinking about Haruhi.
Why is she so stressy?
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Haruhi picked up her bags. It was after class, after all.. So she went on to the roof, and looked at the sky. She threw a ball at the glass. This would seem weird to anybody watching.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Francis ran out of the room as soon as the bell rang.
He slipped his shoulder bag on... End of school..
He didn't know where he'd go... As Haruhi was angry at him. So instead he ran back to his apartment.
Francis went in through the door and shut it behind him. He checked his answering machine.. One message.
"Hey mate.. It's me. Paul. Say, wanna go for a drink, it's been aaages man. See you down the local pub tonight, me and a few other friends."
Francis thought... It was a drinking party... He couldn't go, he'd only just come back from rehab! But it was a little fun. it couldn't hurt him!
Francis changed into his clothing. (Sig clothing)
He ran out, not having a car and walked all the way.
"Hey Paul!"
He said. seeing him waiting in the pub garden.
Paul nodded and sat down, three other big friends following.
"So.. Grab this bench aye?"
Paul has some hints of Scottish accent. He nodded and they sat down.
"Ten beers please."
He said to the barmaid. Though there was only four of them.
"Yes... We're gonna ge slashed!"
Three of them laughed, Francis laughed slightly.
"It's only game. Join in."
Paul said to Francis, who was opposite him.
The barmaid brought the bill as well as the drinks and laid them out.
Francis had Carlsberg in a paper cup in his hand.
He got up and wondered around the garden.
(In sig)
"I wonder where Haruhi is.."
He said, taking a long gulp from his cup.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Suzumiya Haruhi was near the school swimming pool, watching the water. She looked around, and walked away.

The next day was gym. The fastest in the class, she ran laps around the field, panting and running out of breath. She stopped, panting, looking down. The boys in the stands looked at her. She walked away, fists clenched tightly, past the other girls. She sat down, palms clenched on her legs.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Soon enough Francis was relaxing, the alchahol taking effect. He stumbled about.
"DRINKING GAME!"
Yelled Paul, pushing Francis to sit.
"I don't thi--"
"DRINKING GAME!"
They began to drink, Francis ending up with the cup completely empty and on his head.
They cheered.
"Glad to have you back, Franky."
He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Haruhi stared at him, and grimaced. "What the..." She ignored him, and walked on.
The next day, she changed her hair. It was monday.
Her hair changed everyday.
Monday: Short and down, with a yellow hairband.
Tuesday: Tied back and thrown over with a pink ribbon, including a pink hairband.
Wednesday: Two long and thin pigtails with two blue buns at the top.
Thursday: Two thick plaits tied with green ribbons, complete with a ponytail tied with another green ribbon.
Friday: Two high pigtails with yellow ribbons.
And so it carried on.
Down with a yellow barrat.
A thrown over plait with a red bow.
Two messy pigtails tied with green bobble hairbands.
A pigtail to the right tied with a green bow, and a high pigtail to the left also tied with a green bow, and a high thick ponytail.
Two back ponytails tied with yellow hairbands thrown over her shoulders, with messy half tied up buns with yellow ribbons.
Normal and down with a yellow hairband.
Normal and down with an orange thin bow.
Down with peacock hairbands and one bun to the right side of her hair and a right pigtail.
Two curly back plaits, and two more: one high, and one a bit lower. 4 plaits in total.
And so it repeated.

One day in gym, even though they were put into seperate classes, she took off her school uniform infront of the whole class. All the boys were rushed out. Including Francis. During the lunch, she temporarily joined lots of clubs. She would join a different club every day. In the end, she didn't join a single one of them.

At the end of school, she stormed home.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:05 pm

Francis ran home and sighed.
"Man... Tough day."
He mumbled, collapsing into an arm chair.
"I wonder what's happened to Haruhi.. I'll phone her up."
He dialed in her home number and got through to the answering machine.
"Uhh..It's me.. Franky Francis.. I'm sorry about whatever I did... Call it quits on the stroming out stuff, okay?"
He hung up and started to play some tunes on his electric guitar.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VXwsX2CxyBI
(Ignore the others of his band.. Pretend it's just him singing. Slowly... And strumming the guitar.)

I'm comin' down, comin' down,
It took so long for me to come around,
They tell you, it smashes brain,
Drain you of all the blood you've left in your veins.

If you spare me a brew and a double bed,
You might give me the time to clear my head tonight,
With these stones you cast so fast,
Makes me think that we will never last.

I hear it, do you hear that sound,
Hear that now aloud, it's comin' down.
I'm not eager to be mean, I'm eager to be anyone I want to be.

If you spare me a brew and a double bed,
You might give me time to clear my head tonight,
With these stones you cast so fast,
It makes me think that we never last.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:23 pm

It was the day after golden week. [holiday week]
She was looking outside when Francis walked in. Her hair was in two blue buns, as it was Wednesday. Francis turned around to face her, and asked her, "Do you change your hair every day as an alien countermeasure?" Haruhi looked out of the window. She faced him, expression was tough and tensed. She lifted a head, and her features started to soften. "When did you notice?" She asked, her hand placed on her head thoughtfully. "Just recently." Francis replied. She looked outside again. "I see." She said. "I think that.... Each day gives off a different image." Her features tensed. "Colour-wise, Monday (Moon) would be yellow. Tuesday (fire) would be red. Wednesday (water) would be blue. Thursday (wood) would be green. Friday (gold) is gold. Saturday (earth) is light brown. Sunday (sun) is white." "So, with numbers..." Francis started. Haruhi relaxed a little. "...Monday would be zero and sunday would be six?" He asked. "Yes." Haruhi blinked. "Monday feels more like one to me." Francis said. Haruhi suddenly got mad, by remembering him drunk yesterday. "Nobody asked for your opinion!" She said, a little louder than usual. "Oh really." Francis said. She turned back to face him. They had a staring contest for a while. Francis' face faltered. "Have I met you before?" Haruhi asked. She sighed, and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Francis raised one eyebrow.
"Uhhh... It's me... Francis?"
He said.
"Remember? The dude that grew tall when angry?"
He asked again, even though she began to turn away from him.
"Fine. Be stressy. You aint' gonna make many friends that way."
He sighed and turned around.
He had tried to keep calm then, but almost lost it.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:31 pm

"Sorry." She sighed. "But ever since Misa died..." She shuddered. "I just don't wanna think about it."

The next day, Haruhi showed up with her hair cut. Coincidentally, she had it done after the day he pointed it out. "Hey." Francis said to her. She turned to look at him. [Sorry it's short. Ignore my msn name till I stop posting, k?]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:53 pm

Francis slightly flinched as she looked at him.
"Just saying... Hey."
He mumbled,looking away.

(SHORT)
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:12 pm

"Oh. Sorry about yesterday." She said, mumbling a little, her hair not bouncing much anymore as it was cut short. [bed now, you post and i'll post in morn]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:35 am

Francis shrugged.
"S'okay."
He muttered, managing a small smirk.
Francis got up to leave, as it was end of class.
He got his bag up and wondered down the school halls, until there was a loud bang and he was pushed into a locker.
The door slammed shut and it was pitch black.
"Guess who???"
Francis did an emotionless laugh.
"Haha. now let me out, Paul."
There was a loud laugh as he felt the door barracaded.
"No can do... This is a little joke.. Ya see."
Paul's voice was slurred.... Drunk..... At school. pity...
Francis leaned against the door, feeling rather worried now.
"Paul.... Let me out now!"
He said, his voice shaky.
Paul didn't respond at first, but then he said.
"You hang around with a girl.. Is she your girlfriend or something?? You gonna snog her???"
There was a few laughs, menaing someone else was there with him.
Francis had entirely forgotten Paulw as drunk and his eyes flashed green.
"YOU MADE ME ANGRY!!"
He said, his fists clenched and his heart beating faster.
Transforming in a locker isn't good.... He soon smashed through it, green and taller than the clouds.
He roared and picked up cars, throwing them everywhere. Even with people inside them..
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:11 am

Haruhi walked out of class and screamed as she saw francis in the street. "Alien Juice!" Was her first thought. "Francis!" Was her second. She quickly took out her flask of alien juice and ran towards him, chucking the juice all over him. Francis turned towards her, and calmed down. Very slowly he fell, and fainted. She sighed, and picked him up. "Well, school'll carry on as usual, so I'll leave him in the nurses office." She carried him off to the Nurses Office.

After that, Francis came back to the classroom, claiming he was fine. They talked a little. "I heard this rumour..." Francis started, while Haruhi leaned her head on the desk sadly. "Is it true that you've dumped every guy you've gone out with?" Francis asked. She looked at him, and flicked her hair. "What gives you the right to ask me that?" She said, flicking her hair again and turning to face him with her arms folded. "I don't know what you've heard, but very well." She narrowed her eyes a little. "It's probably all true." "There wasn't a single guy you seriously wanted to date?" Francis asked. "All of them were no good." She turned towards the window. "Every single one of them was particularly square. None of them were aliens, time travelers, or espers." She turned towards him, mad with fury. "And what's the matter with them asking me over the phone?!" She pouted, her hair shaking wildly. "Important matters like this should be said in person!" She yelled, shaking her head. Francis stared at her. "Well... You think so?" He asked blankly. "I'd probably call her out somewhere and tell her." He blinked. Haruhi banged her fists on the desk. "That's not important!" She yelled.

She flicked back her hair and folded her arms again. "The problem is that there are only worthless men on this planet." She turned her head towards the door. "I spent most of middle school being irritated." "Then, what kind of guy did you want?" Francis asked. Haruhi's head turned back. "I'm guessing an alien?" He continued. "An alien. Or something along those lines." She said. She looked sideways. "In any case, as long as it's not an ordinary human, it can be a guy or a girl..." Francis interupted. "Why are you so particular about non-humans?" He asked. She looked towards him, and raised her voice. "Isn't that more fun?" She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:18 am

Francis shrugged.
"I think it'd be wierd... Having an alien as a boyfriend... They could kill you or something."
Francis looked down at his classwork and began to erase some of it out. He then made a few changes.
"Well... Not all aliens want to take over the world!"
Haruhi snapped back.
Francis sighed.
"Whatever I say is wrong... Or offensive I think I'll shutup."
Francis bent down over his work and let his curls hide his face.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:33 pm

"Sorry, I do this to everybody." She said. The bell rang. Haruhi got up, and ran out of the classroom, while Francis yawned.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:42 pm

Francis blinked.
"Then she won't get any friends."
He muttered and collected his things up before leaving the classroom in a bored fashion.
The roof was being mended, Francis looked at it and grimaced, walking past it fast.
Even worse, he saw Paul.
Paul squeaked and ran around the corner fast.
Francis sighed and his grip on his shoulder bag strap was tigh, so tight his knuckes were white.
Francis kept his gaze downwards. He hadn't eaten at all today..
Francis walked back to his apartment and collapsed into his armchair.
He sighed and put a hand over his eyes.
"Maaaaaan.. Why me?"
He looked away... He hadn't see Charlene for ages.. But he would question her or Zoey's disapearence. Neither Masaya's.
Francis sighed, looking at the phone with a longing look.
He wanted to pick it up and dial Haruhi's number... But he gave up and looked away, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:57 pm

The next day, they were asked to pick out of a box for seating changes. Francis moved to the window on the second to the back's row. "Yes! A change from Haruhi!" He mumbled, but Haruhi heard, and was hurt. She quickly picked. She was behind Francis again. She laughed to herself, and changed seats. "Did you really try joining all the clubs?" Francis asked, trying polite conversation. Zoey and Masaya were sitting apart, a bit upset, and Charlene was infront of Francis. She turned to face him. "Let me know if you find one that's fun." He continued. "There totally weren't any at all." She yelled. She thought and nodded. "Totally none at all! I was expecting something better at high school.." She sighed. "But this is no better then mandatory education.." She pouted. She looked up again. "Maybe I went to the wrong school." She said. She pouted again, lips pursed. Then she remembered and lifted her head. "There was a Mystery Research Society." She said. "How was it?" Francis said. "A joke." She frowned, and grimaced angrily. "They haven't had a single encounter with anything like a case." She frowned. She sulked. "All the members are mystery fanatic bookworms. None of them look like detective material." She said. "Well, yeah?" Francis said. "I was expecting more from the Supernatural Phenomena research society..." She blinked. "...But it was just a bunch of occult freaks." She banged her fists on the table. "What do you think of that?" She asked. "Not much." Francis replied. She sighed, and ruffled her hair. "Man, it's boring!" She yelled angrily. She looked down again. "With so many clubs, you'd think there'd be at least one weird one." "You can't do anything about what doesn't exist." Francis said. He raised his head. "In the end, humans have to settle for what's infront of them." She stared at him. "If you think about it, the humans that were unable to do that.." She folded her arms again and ignored him. She thought, and blinked. "Shut up." She yelled, forcefully. She shook her head, and looked out.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Look out for book 3, Ignored love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?   Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Two: Weirdest Mysteries?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4