Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 4, Enemies Attack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Floss squirmed

"WHAT THE HEKLL ARE YOU DOING!?" She screamed. She sratched him.

Suddenly he let go and floss hit the floor. Floss dusted herself off and picked up her diamond.

She held her locket. "Transform two!"

Quick as a flash, she turned into a cat before the camreas could see.

Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Cat-4

She licked her paws and looked ast the police innocently.

They blinked.

She hissed at Francis, and trotted off.

In the alleyway, she transformed abck to the NORMAL NORMAL her, and put the diamond in her pocket.

Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Gray_blonde-1

(Without the cat lmao)

She looked around, and ran back to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:21 pm

Francis arrowed his eyes.
Ow.. Little kitty can bite big!
Francis narrowed his eyes.
He couldn't see the cat as it was so small in the crowd.
Francis slowly began to shrink.
He ran home before he could faint.

After waking up he sighed.
"I swear I'll find her! And I'll kill her!!!"
Francis narrowed his eyes, mouth set.
He then got up and called Haruhi to tell her he was fine.
"Hey.. I'm alright.. Just going to murder someone...BYE!"
He rang off and rampaged about the streets as his small self not big self.
Francis's eyes glared out from his curls and he knew.. That was the same place Casper had been shot.. The very same diamond the robber was trying to steal.. That Casper had protected with his life.
Francis saw a news report.
He jumped in front of the news reporter and said his message before he could get chased off.
There were tears pouring down his soft, pale cheeks.
He sniffed, speaking in a thick, sad voice.
"Whoever stole the diamond... Please... Have a heart... My cousin was killed protecting that.. I like to look at it and see he did a good job.. And now it's gone.. I know the person that stole it is out there.. I just want them to think of other people... For once."
He ran off, the news repoter and camera crew shocked.
It was broadcasted on every English tv screen. The sad, angellic face poured into their living rooms.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:38 pm

Floss sighed happily, staring at her gleaming diamond. Aye, she did well.

The newes came on, and floss wtached

Its him again!?

fLOSS FROWNED< AND IT FINISHED

>...What a loser! She laughed in her head.

"Good job I wear a mask!" She giggled.
She kept taring at the diamond, pleased.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:43 pm

Francis suddenly felt something hit him...
He felt sad.
No one would own up for him........
He'd have to try better.
Francis sighed.
He knew what he'd do.
Francis got the video recorder.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:25 am

That night, Floss was by the jewlery story. She stole a diamond necklace sa minute ago, and was enjoying just staying on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:45 am

Francis set the cam corder on the china table in his apartment.
He slowly did a count down, getting himself into position, which was on the sofa.
He smiled.
"Hello... My name is Francis... You may wonder what I am doing... I am saying what I think.
Everyone needs to cheer up... People don't need to steal, for instance, to make their live's better.. In the end it'll lead to bad things."
He paused and sighed, continuing to smile in a false way.
"This may be the last time I am well... For I doubt people heed my words... They're sitting at home.. Or walking in the streets thinking about what a great life they have and what a loser I am, it putting my life in danger."
He paused again, staring at the camera with real emotion, his smile dropping and his face looking ghostly white.
"As I have said before.. You may remember the big jewlery robbery which left a teenager killed, protecting a diamond. Think about this... He had wasted away his life in that short time..Saving a diamond and someone else's life. No one could be brave to do that... I'm proud of my cousin for doing that.. And I wish that he was still on earth, living so I could hug him."
He then seemed to look downwards.
"You may all ask what this knife is for."
He coincedentally showed a switch blade knife to the camera, gleaming and shining menacingly.
"It's my sadness, hate and my pain... My end."
He looked at the knife, and he suddenly took his finger, running it along the sharp blade so it got a fine cut, bleeding already. Francis didn't look like he was in pain.
He stared on at the camera, showing the blood.
"That's just the start of my pain... My blood represents the little respect I get.. The other day I was attacked by a friend of mine... He tried to murder me... I don't understand why people hate me which is why I'm going to stop.... All this hate in the world.. Like Casper stopped the robbery,, With my life.. I don't want people to remember me.. I just want to be as a normal person would be... Slowly forgotten as he blew away from the world... ... Charlene.. I thought I was in love with you. But I thought we should be GOOD friends. Masaya.. Thanks for helping me be popular.. It wasn't needed though. I had you guys, that as the best present. Bree, only saw you once so nothing much to say. Haruhi...You were always a nice girl.. I only recently found out I loved you.. I hope you find a guy who'll take care of you... When I'm gone.. I'll watch you from heaven and I'll smile."
He sighed and looked downwards.
"I'll see you all in a few years!"
He got up from the chair and began to play some music, putting it on a loop.
"I put this song on a loop, so it continuously plays. This song reminds me of now.... I don't know why but the piano makes me think.. People deserve to live a life more than me... My last words before I depart from this world are: Think of others."
He waved, the knife in the other hand, he stared emotionlessly on.
He spoke again.
"If there are little children about tell them to leave the room. This could get messy."
He waved again, the song playing again.
"Goodbye... World... May this wake you all up!"
He took the knife and hesitated for a few seconds.
It seemed to go slow motion as he plunged the knife dead center into his chest.
He tried to stop moaning, teeth bared, eyes stung with tears straight away.
A big red patch appeared on his white T-shirt, the handle of the knife sticking out.
He looked at the camera, and was suddenly gone from the chair, on the floor presumably.
Francis closed his eyes, his mouth slightly open, blood pouring onto the white carpet, hands stretchedin front of him as if he was trying to get away.
The video kept rolling, just facing an empty wall and a sofa.
There was a heavy sound of breathing... Someone had been there at his death.. The video stopped and everything was finished.

This would play into all homes across the world... That is what the mysterious person helped with...
The end of Francis.

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Tmi84UvC8
(I know you'll all be like WTF OMG YOU KILLED FRANCIS 1111!!! But this is the way Francis should die... He was noble and honourable. And no.. Not to kill him off later because everyone will die then and they won't take notice.. They'll be too busy getting massacared.)
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:56 am

Thanks for not including me again. The next time you don't include me, I'll actually quit for sure no matter how many times you beg me.

My post:

Haruhi screamed, looking at the television. She ran to Francis' house. "N-No!" She kicked the door open, and ran towards him. "D-Don't die!" She screamed. "Wh-Why?!" She took the knife from his hand. "Y..." She plunged the knife into her heart. "If you die, I die too!" She hugged him, blood pouring on to Francis. She fell down, unconcious, suffering from fatal wounds, but not dead yet. [Yay Haruhi is dead because you didn't include me.]

[Yes, that is why I killed her!]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:40 am

(Um.. I did inlcude you?? -Check above-)

Francis blinked slightly.
But he suddenly rose up, using all the little strength he had to pull the sword from her.
Francis began to sob slightly, holding onto her, blood pouring from his mouth too.
He looked up at the person and managed a little nod, meaning well done.
The person left, away from it all.
francis slowly crawled over to the china table. A gun was waiting in case he wanted it to end faster.
Francis picked up the gun, his face pale and his finger on the trigger. Francis, instead of pointing it to his head, pointed it to his chest...
He looked at Haruhi, blood and tears mixed.
He pulled the trigger, a loud bang and he was on the floor again, eyes closed, no breathing with a gun shot through his chest.
It was how he wanted to die... Like his brother.
His and Har's blood mixed as he was dead, and she was dying.

(Haruhi...You were always a nice girl.. I only recently found out I loved you.. I hope you find a guy who'll take care of you... When I'm gone.. I'll watch you from heaven and I'll smile.") (I gave you the biggest part in that. The least you could do is accept it.)
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:29 pm

I meant like include me as in: Haruhi stood by the window watching omg
So yeah.
n_n

Haruhi died. Her soul rose up...As an angel.

3 years later...
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:45 pm

Francis was long gone...

The mystery guy took the recorder, looked at the two and sighed, shaking his head.
He opened the door slowly and closed it behind himself.
He made no noise the journey home, his eyes darting from side to side.

This soon will be a start.. A new face we will all come to recognise.
(After Mew and Kih agree xD)
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:51 pm

The clouds turned gray, as if it was about to rain. But then, some clouds opened, and the sun darted out, even though the clouds were still gray. She was chained down. She had no way out; she couldn't go back.
She could see the way out, she could see happiness in front of her but held on to something she didn't want to let go of. It was an opportunity. A chance.
She had keys in her right hand. She could return to heaven; but the memories of Earth consumed her heart and mind.

She was all of them combined together.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:53 pm

The stranger turned into his house, running upstairs, though it heard it's mum shouting.
"Are you alright sweetie?"
Came a worried voice.

This sweetie... Was Dwayne
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:59 pm

Almost immediately, the angel ran off. As she did so, she turned into a normal human. She shrank slowly, redoing her past...Until finally, she turned into a house as a normal child, where two young people were standing. She used her last magic to turn these two people into her parents, and turned into a high schooler.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:30 pm

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, putting on his fingerless gloves.
"FINE! DWAYNE HONEY! I'M COOKING DINNER! THE COLOUR OF THE DINNER IS GREENISH YELLOW!"
Dwayne walked up to his punching bag and hit it several times, grunting.
He began his workout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXprsLSqvWc&feature=related

(Skip to 2:33 unless you wanna learn about his whole family)

Dwayne sat up..
His damn parents..
It all started when Dwayne began to keep silence. So he could be come a jet pilot when he was older.
Sadly on a journey to take his sister to a modelling competition Dwayne was discovered as colour blind...
He hated everyone now.. EVen his little sister, Olive. Who, found out he was with eye cards:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/think-youre-color-blind-little-miss-sunshine/3481449928

I think I took it pretty well
He thought, now doing sit ups.
I will find a way of becoming a fighter jet pilot... I swear on my silence....

He began his vow of silence again, counting the days and adding more.

He got dressed for school and went, walking.
He slammed the door.
"I MEANT BREAKFAST!"
Yelled his mother after him.

Dwayne arrived and sat on a seat in the corner of the playground, away from anyone.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:36 pm

Lumes put on her uniform. She was in the same class as her friend Isabel and her neighbor Rubi. Her uniform was a sort of 'sailor' outfit. It looked cute; but she was sick of it. "Why can't I have my own style?! Ugh!" She said. When she walked into the playground, she couldn't help but seeing Rubi. She couldn't help crying when she saw Rubi. Rubi's cousin used to be her friend, but had moved away a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:39 pm

Dwayne wrote on his notepad, making no noise.
The pen markings looked black... Though it was blue.
[center][u][b]Welcome to hell...

He sighed slightly and turned the oad over.
No one stared at him.. They didn't know about his silence.. He was new to this school.
Dwayne began to do press-ups on the tarmac, clapping his hands together as he'd seen on the army videos he bought.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Rubi ran off to the music room. She checked: "Yup, nobody's around.." Quietly, she walked in. She began to sing a song she made up. She saw a piano. "Ooh! A piano!" She tried playing it and singing. It sounded awful: She didn't care, she was too shy to ask for a piano lesson. She doesn't want to be told what to do by her parents. She started brushing her short, curly, blond hair. "I hate this! Why can't I have long, straight black hair! When I'm older, I'll dye it and go to a hairdressers. Humph!"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Dwayne heard the bell go.
First lesson.. He dreaded it...
It was art..
He took his pad and shoulder-bag and ran off.

"Tell us you're name.."
Dwayne sighed and wrote on the pad.

Dwayne Hoover.[/size]
[/bold]

The teacher seemed to widen her eyes.
"Can you talk?"
She asked him. Dwayne shook his head slightly, the same emotionless expression he had everday.

The teacher seemed to nod.
"Well class.. This is Dwayne.. Now. Take care of him. he can't speak. Sit down there Dwayne."
Some people whispered as he sat in a seat in the corner next to a girl with curly short hair..
He looked at her for a brief moment and got his pencil case and planner out, sitting in the seat, ams folded, leaning back.
"Now.. We are learning about colours."
Dwayne felt something inside of his squirm... He felt like he was gonna puke.. He slowly looked paler and paler.. But he continued to listen.
"Now.. this may be old school, but you see the colouring pencils in front of you? Colour a big sun."
Dwayne saw them alright.. But they were grey for the light colours and black for the dark.
Dwayne sighed and took any random one. (Which happened to be light blue) and began to colour in.
"Dwayne... Sweetie..."
He flinched at 'sweetie',
"You're colouring in the sun the wrong colour.. It must be orange or yellow."
Dwayne bit at his bottom lip, his dark, almost black eyes narrowing.
He got his pad out and wrote,

[b]
I'm colour blind

The teacher seemed to widen her eyes, not knowing how to react.
"Well...Okay... Read a book then."
Dwayne rolled his eyes slightly and got out his big book.
Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Littlemisssunshine6

A small smile crept apon his face, he looked at the girl once or twice, and then turned a page.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:59 pm

Lumes didn't know what was waiting for her in her new class. She quickly and quietly coloured in a large sun. She hoped her new class was like her old one: Friendly and loving... But she felt lonely. After class, nobody talked to her. She hung around. She tried talking to some other girls, but was pushed away from the conversation. She had no good friends except for Rubi. But she was too busy fighting with the boys. She sighed, and sat down at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:06 pm

10...11.....12....13!
Finally! He found the english room which was his form room.
He knocked n the door, hearing a male voice saying 'come in'.
He did so slowly.
"Oh.. You must be.. Dwayne... Sit down... Your art teacher has told me all about your conditions!"
He seemed to yell out aloud... More whispering came.
Dwayne felt like punching him, his fists clenched.
"Sit down next to Lumes..."
Dwayne managed a polite nod to her as he sat down at her desk, pulling up a chair.
She looked at him, feeling worried that he was stalking her.

Wierd huh? Same seats!

He wrote down and showed her on his pad, flipping his hair over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel

The Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Lumes nodded slightly. "Uh uh. Well last time, you chose to sit next to me but..." Her voice trailed off as she thought of her old school. Three girls suddenly walked up to her. "Hi! I'm Catarina!" One girl said. The other one said, "I'm Marta. And this is Filippa.." She pointed to the girl next to her. "N-Nice to meet you!" Marta and Filippa said. "Yeah yeah, enough of introductions. Want to join our group?" Catarina asked. Lumes nodded. "Sure!" She said. "Come on, follow us.." Catarina smiled to the other two. They seemed...Evil for a second. Lumes didn't care. They led her to the girls toilets. "Humph! Newcomer, eh?" Catarina punched her in the shoulder. The other two laughed. "Wh-what?!" Lumes tried to run away, but she got pulled back by Marta and Filippa. "Get off me!" She yelled, smacking Marta. Filippa grinned, kicking her in the shin. Lumes kicked her back, and as Marta and Filippa let go, she ran off. She started crying in the form room. This time, another two girls came up to her. "Hello! I'm Raquel, and this is Daniela!" Lumes didn't trust them after what happened. "G-Go away.." She sniffed. Raquel laughed, and so did Daniela. Rubi came up to her. "What's wrong?" Rubi asked. "Nothing!" Lumes screamed, and ran out again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Dwayne blinked as she cried and ran out. Rubi sighed.
"WAIT FOR ME!"
But the teacher didn't let them go out without permission, Lumes had only just snuck by him.
Dwayne wrote on his pad could he be excused because he felt sick.
"Sure. Sure!"
Dwayne ran out, looking right then left.
He then ran outside by a brick wall.
He heard sobbing and he saw her, face in hands, sitting against the wall.
Dwayne hesitated for a few seconds, not knowing why he was doing this.
But he then slid down the wall to sit next to her.
He wrote on his pad.

What's wrong?

He asked, looking at her with comforting eyes, head tilted slightly so his fringe fell into his eyes.
He nudged her with the pad over and over, to look.

When Lumes had looked he turned over the page and wrote down..

Welcome to hell

He smiled slightly and put an arm around her shoulder in a comforting way, letting her cry out.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:59 pm

Lumes sniffed. "I-I'm sorry.." She ran to the music room, and began to sing slowly and mournfully. She also began to dance.
She didn't care much about boys, which is why her friends called her a nun. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Dwayne kept sitting down, opening his shoulder bag and he got out a pencil.. It would still be grey to him and he got his notepad, sketching over the welcome to hell bit with a new picture... A house with a cross through it. He drew skulls and sighed.

He was sorta like a nun... Not a monk xD
He didn't really care about girls.. That was a one-off. She looked almost as bad as he was.

He wished he could go back to the other school... Stupid Olive...
He sighed and heard the bell go.
Dwayne packed everything away and walked to hisP.E class.

But he was stopped by the school secratery.
"eyetest... Meet the school nurse in the office. Take a right."
Dwayne knew what would be coming... And he wasn't looking forward to it..

"Now... Let's test if you're colourblind."
Dwayne felt hot suddenly.
"Tell me what colour the B in the circle is."
Dwayne grabbed his pad, looking at it.He would have to guess.

[center]Pink.

The nurse shook her head and put a cross.
She tried all the other colours and he had always guessed wrong.
"Well I think you're colour blind Dwayne."
Dwayne felt his hands turning into fists, his teeth bared slightly...Uh oh.

"If you're colourblind you can't see colours.."
Dwayne shook his head.. One more.... ONE MORE!
"And colourblindness it very rar-- AAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Dwayne had suddenly rose from the chair in the white room, he threw the chair to the side, creating a loud noise.
He threw the desk aside with one hand, the nurse shrieking.
He grabbed hold of both her arms.. But the headmaster and secratary came in.
He thrashed about as they began to pull him back by his arms, the school nurse sobbing and hiding in a corner.
He was sent to the headmaster's office, seeing Lumes on the way... He was still thrashing, fists clenched.
He suddenly softened as he saw her, but he still struggled. pain showing in his eyes as he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:24 pm

After class, Lumes sat down at her desk. As usuall, people were in groups. She was on her own, and she couldn't make any friends. Nobody knew her that well. She'd never had the courage to get up and talk to anybody. She wondered where the boy was...Oh well. Some of her friends came up to her. "Hi! Did you, like, make out with this boy earlier? And, are you a goth?" They laughed. She got mad, and slammed her fist on the desk. "That's not me! Stop saying stupid things about who you think I am!" She ran off to the music room again, and recited lyrics from songs. She didn't care about her class or the teachers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 4, Enemies Attack
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next