Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 4, Enemies Attack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:56 pm

Daniela and Raquel came over that afternoon. "Hi!" They greeted. Lumes frowned. "There's this singing contest between our school and Cromehurst!" Lumes frowned. "Who's 'Cromehurst?'" She asked. Daniela and Raquel laughed. "Why...Our Rival school, of course!" Lumes nodded. "Ahh, I get it. Want to come in?" She asked. "Oh, no, we only came to tell you that. Also, the winner will get a chance to make one of the best records with a famous singing group!" But before Lumes could gasp, they had left. The next day at school, Her class organised a hangout. They were going to go to the mall, buy some things and organise a school party. It was all for the singing contest. So they all went to the mall. But...Then, Daniela spotted some Cromehurst people. "Look!" She pointed. They all gasped. Suddenly, fighting broke out. She tried to get to the middle, but this boy was already at it. His name was Hiroya. He separated the groups, and all ended well.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Dwayne touched his cheek where she kissed him.
He still looked very pale, he looked downwards, walking home..

He was reading his book, sitting on his bed with Uncle Frank snoring.
He heard the door bell ring and he bit at his bottom lip.
He had forgotten about it!!!

Dwayne got black jeans on, black rock boots and black fake tuxedo shirt.
e gelled his fringe and hair and sprayed Boss on.
Before anyone could go and answer it he ran down, opening the door with notepad and pen in hand.
He waved, looking down and blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:12 pm

Kiki smiled at Dway, Linking his arm. She blushed alot, and walked to the Ball.
"I think Lumes will be there, there is some singing contest, our Rival school will be there. Can you play the guitar? I've thinking of singing Help, or Hey jude.. What do you like, Dway?" Kiki smiled, blushing incase he didn;t like the Beatles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:13 pm

Lumes sat down after school, and began to read, when she heard a knock at the door. She'd been too shy to enter in the singing contest, and the results were today. She sighed. The doorbell rang, and she answered. "Hello?" She said. Raquel ran over to hug her. "Lumes! The results!" Lumes ushered them in, and they sat down on her sofa. "Guess who won!! This totally cute boy!! His name's Hiroya!!" They screamed. "Oh...I remember him..I think..." She couldn't remember, though. The afternoon rushed by, and they left.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:14 pm

Lumes wrote:
Lumes sat down after school, and began to read, when she heard a knock at the door. She'd been too shy to enter in the singing contest, and the results were today. She sighed. The doorbell rang, and she answered. "Hello?" She said. Raquel ran over to hug her. "Lumes! The results!" Lumes ushered them in, and they sat down on her sofa. "Guess who won!! This totally cute boy!! His name's Hiroya!!" They screamed. "Oh...I remember him..I think..." She couldn't remember, though. The afternoon rushed by, and they left.

I thought it was at the ball. LOL. Ohwell, there can be a second one. xDD
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Oh. k.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:20 pm

Lumes wrote:
Oh. k.

=P
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Dwayne blinked. He shook his head, because he couldn;t play at all.
His arm shaked when she linked her arm through his.
He flipped his fringe, smelling strongly of Boss.
he walked through the dark with her.. But it was pitch black, so he lost his footing.
He grunted slightly, but said nothing.
He lay on the floor, but got himself up, limping slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:27 pm

After the ball, It was summer vacation! Lumes' parents were thinking of going to the beach for two weeks. At dinner, her parents brought up the subject. "Girls, what do you think of going to the beach for two weeks?" Her father said, smiling. "That's great dad, but...I already told you LAST week, I have plans!" Chisa, her sister, scowled. "I'm sorry, I had completely forgotten about it Chisa. What about you, Lumes? Why don't you ask your friends to come with us? Since Chisa isn't coming there'll be enough room." Lumes' dad beamed. "Oh, thankyou! I can take them, really?!" Lumes gasped, standing up at the table. "Sure, as long as they can come!" Her dad said. Lumes ran upstairs to call them.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Beh, It was my turn to post and you posted while I was typing, So
I'm still going to post my thing.

Kiki Helped Dwayne, up onto the Stool, with the guitar on his lap. She smiled.

"Don't worry if you can't play, just strum like how you feel.. Let your inner feeling do the strumming." Kiki whispered.

She stood up, her blue dress sparkling in the light. She smiled, as she grabbed the microphone and sang to her jude.

She smiled once more, adjusting the microphone.
"Thank you for coming to the concert. I had trouble chosing from six songs. I finally picked. It's alittle about saving the world, in a rock version." Kiki smiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-Q2rDd6Tw (NOT RUDE. REALLY COOL CATCHY RYTHM)

Kiki grabbed the Microphone, smiling slightly.

"You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're doing what we can
But when you want money
for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait
all right, all right
Ah

ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
all right, all right
all right, all right, all right
all right, all right, all right
"
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Post quicker then. And it's really whoever posts first that gets it soooo yeah.

Lumes picked up the phone, and called them. They could both come! Then Daniela brought up a different subject.. "Now that you call me, you know that guy from the contest? I gotta show you the magazine interview I have of him. He's sooo hot!" Daniela squealed. "Ok. Ok. Good for him. What I really care for is the music, nothing else." Lumes sighed, frowning. "Well then you don't have to wait too long, here it says he has been in the studio for almost a month now, and it won't be long before the single's out. He's probably going to release his album before we go to the beach." Daniela kept shouting in her ear. "Great. I'll check it then. Bye" Lumes hung up.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:42 pm

Dwayne was frozen, every eye on him. He pushed the guitar off, it landed with a clunk to the floor.
He blinked, his eyes wide.
He ran off over by the piano... He'd rather play that...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR91Rj1ZN1M&feature=related(Not singing, just playing.. though it clashed with her song..)

He looked downwards, silent for a few seconds.. But he played fluently, biting at his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Well Sam and I are at the ball still.

Kiki smiled at the claps for both songs.

She held Dwaynes and, and bowed. She came off the stage, and went back with Dwayne to his house. She stood outside his Doorstep, smiling. She blushed once more, heavily and a deep scarlet this time. She kissed Dwayne.

"Thank you for taking me to the dance." Kiki said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:51 pm

Lumes wasn't that excited. He would sing a song and go and nobody would remember him. The next morning, Lumes woke up. The second ball was still going on. She didn't care. She ate breakfast quickly, then ran to catch the bus so she wouldn't miss her friends music audition. When she got to the place, she didn't see anybody but three people: Catarina, Marta, and Filippa. They laughed at her, and were also waiting for auditions. When it was their turn on stage, they made a muck up of themselves and asked her to dance for them. Lumes thought, and agreed. She moved her body. People in the audience were clapping wildly. After, a lady came up to her. Everybody was amazed.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:55 pm

Dwayne blinked, pulling away as she kissed him.
He pulled away too soon and slammed the door in her face.
He threw his T-shirt off before getting upstairs, dad passing through and seeing his son.
"How did your date go?"
Dwayne ignored him and threw the shirt in his face. He came across Olive watching her lousy modelling.
He frightened her and began to kick her little pink T.V in.
Uncle Frank rushed in, Olive screaming. Uncle Frank grabbed hold of Dwayne's skinny arm.

He yanked Dwayne out, Dwayne struggling, poor Uncle Frank looking emotionless.
He locked the door behind Dwayne. They were in Dwayne's bedroom.
He pushed Dwayne to sit on his camp bed and sighed, sitting nex tto him.
Dwayne's hands clasped together, elbows on knees, looking down.
"Dwayne... Why do you do this?"
He asked, putting a hand on Dwayne's skinny shoulder.
Dwayne shrugged it off. He ahd forgotten his pad.
"Why make your sister cry?"
He asked.. Dwayne got up and lay down on his bed, bare-chested and he closed his eyes, hands over face.
Olive was scremaing, mum tending to her.
Dad was with grandpa.
Grandfpa had an addiction of crack cocain.. everyone wanted him to stop.
"We're the odds aren't we?"
Asked Uncle Frank, not expecting an answer.
Suddenly Dwayne got his mobile out of his jean's pocket, texting Kiki.

Never do that again... Dwayne
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:59 pm

The lady kept walking up to her. "You're a true talent. What's your name? Are you here for the audition?" The lady smiled at her. "Thank you, I don't think I'm that good. My name is Lumes and no, I'm not here for the audition." Lumes sighed, and tried to smile back. "Lumes? I would love to have you in my dancing group." The lady kept smiling, showing her white teeth. "I don't think I'm ready for a group. It's just not me." Lumes mumbled, blushing. "Well then change yourself by doing something different. If you change your mind here's my card." The lady gave her the card and slowly walked away.

Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Semttulowb9
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:10 pm

Kiki sat on her bed at her house. She left her beeping phone, and ran to the auditions for being an Actress, and a singer. She rushed her coat on, and stood in the que.

Wow.. Look at all the people Kiki thought to herself.

She stood behind the curtain. It was her turn.

Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Gothic4

*But brown locks and brown eyes.*

Kiki shivered, and her legs shook.

"H...Hey.. I want to audition for Liliana, You know.. The singer and Actress.. L-Like what th-th-they do in H-hannah montana." She shivered. Her best friend, Jade was there.

"Wow.." The man said.
"Well, I say yes. Those eyes, that look.. That Hair.. That voice.." The man said.

"Your in!" The man said.
"...That quickley?" Kiki said.
"Of course." The man said.
"'I'm Paul. This is Jay." The man said, pulling an actractive man to the side.
"You.. Look familiar." Kiki said. "Are you the guy from the contest?" Kiki asked, suspiciously.
"No, no!" Jay said quickly.
"I couldn't be, anyway. I have no idea where your school is.. Heh!" Jay laughed. Kiki laughed too, and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:14 pm

Dwayne was weightlifting by now, Uncle Frank watching him.
"Careful.. You'll strain a muscle if you go that fast."
Dwayne gave up, whiping sweat from his forehead.
He crossed out another day of not speaking on the calander.
Uncle Frank watched.
"School? Isn't it?"
go away.

He wrote.
"Fine with me... though you'll never get into pilotting school that way>"
Dwayne sighed and lay down, sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Later that day, Lumes looked at the card. She had gone home. She sat on her bed, thinking. "What should I do?" She said out loud. Chisa then came in. Lumes hid the card. [Kath went to dinner]
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:22 pm

"Meet in the studio tomorrow." The man said, smiling. Kiki rushed to school. She went to the gym, to practice Gymnastics. She swung around the poles twice, and landed on the trampoline. She done a flip in the air, and landed on the bar. She smiled, and jumped down to look at the weightlifitng. She looked at the smaller ones, and had a go at lifting one in each hand. It was fun. She then saw Dwayne..

"Hi." Kiki smiled as Jay walked in.
"Yo Kiki." Jay smiled.
"OH MY GOSH! YOU GO TO THIS SCHOOL?" Kiki said. She hugged Jay. She looked at Dwayne.
"oh. Hi Dwayne."

Last day of school.. Or atleast for me.. Kiki thought.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Oh, Thankies for saying Kath went to dinner. I thought she left me. xP
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Np. No she didn't XD She'll be back soonish...I hope...MWAHAHAHHA
K. Posting.

"What are you doing?" Chisa scowled, her teddybear in hand. "Me? Nothing special, just came back home and was going to put some music on." Lumes lied, smiling. "Why do I even ask? It's always the same. My sister is so predictable. You're boring you know? So good all the time? Just live life while you can!" Chisa yelled, and stormed out.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:35 pm

LOL! xP

Kiki looked on her phone, at her numbers. She looked down.

Jade.
Jazzi
Scarlet
Dwayne
Lumes

Kiki thought to herself.

How the heck did did she go on my phone?!!
Back to top Go down
Kiki BlackFire

Kiki BlackFire

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:36 pm

The reason html doesn't work is cuz you never end it
OH HI THAR
Yeah. Posting.

Lumes was angry. Angry because of what everybody thought of her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Dwayne did a slight sarcastic smile.
Just an 'oh hey' to him?
Who was this guy Jay ANYWAY?
Dwayne sighed and shuffled slightly.
He nodded a 'hey' to her and gave a glare to Jay from under his fringe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 4, Enemies Attack   Book 4, Enemies Attack - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 4, Enemies Attack
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next