Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Empty
PostSubject: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:46 am

xP
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:20 pm

Max. pg:

5/6. Up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Sekura sped over to Luces to take him by the neck. This would be meant to dig his nails into his throat. If this worked she would then tears his head off, leaving an gory ending. If this all worked, she would immediately look away and speed over to Newt, healing him after whiping the Luce's blood off on her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Newt looked up, seeing the decapitated head of Lucius first.
He blinked, each eye blinking at at different time.
He took a shuddering breath in, putting his palms on the floor, trying to shift himself up, but he failed and he fell flat down again, like Bambi, when Bambi tried to get up for the first time.
Newt got himself up, he didn't need to be healed.. Well. Apart from the nosebleed.
He had finally got himself up after three attempts.
Newt took a deep breath in.
Then out, standing up.
He seemed to completely ignore her, acting really wierd.
Newt yawned.
"Home."
He finally said in a yawn, sighing, the doors close to breaking point.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:38 pm

Sekura put a teleportation up for Newt to go back to Hermione's house. "Aly's with Hermione. I'll have to take on Voldemort." She looked down, panting, knowing how hard it may be painwise.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Newt blinked and didn't even say thanks to her like he usually did.
He was really shaken up.
Newt walked through the portal and disapeared in a bright light.
He found himself in the kitchen.
Newt looked around.
"Home?"
He asked himself, sighing.
Newt watched the portal gradually grow smaller and smaller until the speck disapeared.

Newt heard footsteps.
Then cries of surprise.
There was sudden hugging.
But Newt stopped it by yelling and throwing his arms out, knocking Aly and Hermione back.
He curled himself up into a ball on the floor, refusing to speak, even when HErmione asked what was happening with Sekura.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:49 pm

The doors banged open and in came the enemies. Sekura put on a fighting pose, healing herself before fighting, "Lookin' for me?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:58 pm

The deatheaters were quiet.
They all drew forth their wands and yelled out 'Avada Kedavera' or 'Stupefy' (Ron's most famous spell xD)
The spells shot everywhere, even some deatheaters were killed in the process.
Somehow, she would survive.
There were only three left, and they advanced in on her.

Meanwhile.

Newt wouldn't let them touch his frail, shaking body.
If they tried to or even just brushed past him, he would lunge out.
Hermione was going to take a risk.
"Maybe we have to clear his mind. Maybe Voldemort did something to him. (She's wrong of course xD) This will make him forget everything apart from how to speak and a few things that are embedded in his mind."
She pulled out her wand.
"Bu--"
"It's the only way!"
Hermione suddenly darted forward, pulling him out of his position, pointing the wand to a temple while he struggled like a cat in water.
"Oblivius!"
She firmly said, a yellowish light seemed to pass from the tip of the wand through his temple.
Newt's eyes seemed to flash.
But he was calm...
He was quiet.
Hermione let go.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:04 am

Sekura looked at the deatheaters with no emotion, let them slowly creep up to her, her not moving an inch. She didn't blink, she didn't breath, just stood there looking at the three.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:10 am

The detaheaters looked at each other through their masks.
They thought the same thing.
Kill
In an instant, they spoke in dark tones, all men.
"Avada Kedavera."
They sneered, green light shooting from their wands, heading to Sekura.
She still had ONE chance to escape. But she would have to be quick.

Meanwhile.

"Newt....... Newt?"
Hermione asked, kneeling beside Newt who seemed dumbstruck.
Newt's mouth was open slightly.
"Uh... Oh.... Hello.... Yeah... Who are you exactly? To tell the truth......Who am I?"
He asked, blinking.
Hermione took a deep intake of breath and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:16 am

Sekura chuckled and turned fox, speeding toward the two and turning human, engulfing herself in emerald flame, to engulf them in flame as well. Fire seemed to be her favorite spell at the time.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:45 am

Two deatheaters went down without a scream of pain.
The third... Held the wand out.
"Crucio!"
It sneered deeply, a white light shooting from the tip and hopefully heading towards Sekura.
It was just them......

Newt was looking up at Hermione and Aly, tilting his head sideways like Luna Lovegood did often, a strange smirk on his face.
He seemed to look past them, speaking in a dazed voice.
"Is this my home? Are you my mother, and you, my sister?"
he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:20 am

Sekura screamed loudly in pain as her bones felt stretched, she immediately fell to her knees, panting heavily. She shivered every once in a while, an shook violently in rememberance of the pain from her past life, the red bar bring struck into her heart, she could barely breathe. Her eyes were wide and full of horror as she sat on her knees, gasping and shuddering at the same time.
She finally stood up, seeming almost to uncontiousness. She formed an energy ball in her hand and forced it towards the last deatheater, still slightly yelling in pain.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:17 am

The wand was immediately shot from the deatheater's hand and the spell was broken.
The death eater died instantly like all the others on the floor.

Meanwhile..

Newt blinked and looked up at them like a little child, smiling slightly.
"Why are you both looking at me?"
He asked, blue eyes scanning them, wide like a child's too.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Sekura collapsed back onto the floor, trying to regain her strength to heal herself. Her eyes were wide in horror in rememberance, tears rolling down her cheaks from the pain, depression, and scars emotionally and physically that had inflicted on her. It was too painful for her to bare, specially now knowing that Ron was actually gone forever. She didn't want to live any longer, though knew she had to.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:23 pm

Newt blinked again, smiling, tilting his head sideways.
he looked so innocent it made Hermione cry and instantly regret what she had done.
"We have to take him to St. Mungos.. It's all the way back in London down the bottom of the country..... But we must. It's terrible and sad to see him like this."
She began to help him up, Aly too.
Aly looked at Hermione, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:25 pm

Sekura slowly started getting up, hearing footsteps in her range. She could sence that it was none other than Voldemort. She healed herself and leaped up, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Voldemort opened the door first, Bellatrix walking in too to see from the side. She sat down, cross-legged like a little school child, cackling to herself.
Voldemort smiled, looking at the bodies.
"You have done well. But your victory ends here, my dear..... Sans Sekura."
He sneered, Bellatrix passing him a deatheater's wand.
"I insist you make the first move, after all, you are.. A girl."
He said, smiling, acting as if this was all some joke.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Sekura smiled a devilish smile, shaking her head, "No, I'm sure it is ladie's first. Though even if I'm a lady, I'm sure to show politeness and let you go, since apparently you are, too." She joked.
She cracked her knuckles, "Plus, I'd rather have you take the first move before I really take you down, that way you would say you tried to have a chance to kill me, which I'm sure you won't.
Keep You, Aly, and Newt inside your home. Wizards and deatheaters may come after you if you go through the forcefield. she sent to Hermione's mind.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:00 am

Voldemort laughed with her.
"Yes. What a foolish joke..... Sadly it will be your last."
He said, smiling a cruel smile, pointing the wand.
"Though.. Fair is fair." He said, yawning as he slowly uttered Avada Kedavera.

MEanwhile.
Hermione nodded, hearing the voice.
Newt looked up at them, humming a high tune.
"He'll just have to wait. Sekura says we'll be save here."
She said to Aly, panicking, tears streaming down each cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 pm

Sekura heard every word and sped out of the power's range. She began speed toward Voldemort, faster than anything could beat. She then made a huge energy ball with both hands, meant to send it into Voldemort's head.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:46 am

Aly paced herself.
"argh. I can't take this anymore. All the times Sekura has been through to me, i'd be a bad friend if I didn't go help her. I'm not taking a wand, I'm using my inner strengh." [Woah, I sounded like a hippie. xDD]
Hermione paused. "But your power -- It's not strong enough. You can't go!"
Aly sighed, and paused. "I have to. Sekura and the world depends on it."
Alyson muttered a few words, then dissapeared in a purple cloud of smoke.
"Woah." Alyson said, falling to the ground as she appeared. As she appeared, she saw Voldemort get knocked to the ground, rapidly getting up again.
"Alyson!" Nikki hissed.
"Relax, Sekura-" Alyson begun.
"You know I like to be called Nikki." Nikki smirked.
"It's been so long and-- I'll cut to the chase. I'm here to help." Aly smiled.
"I told you to stay back!"
"I know, but you always come through to me."

"Ooh. A new little lady whom may be sucked the soul from." Voldemort smirked, getting ready for a attack.

Alyson breathed, "I'm only familiar with white magic, healing and peace-type magic. I'm learning the earts of black magic."

"Well, should've stayed in school longer!" Voldemort smiled wickedly, attempting to through a bolt at Nikki.

Nikki put up a tough defence, and put a forcefield around herself, the bolt melting into the forcefield.
suddenly, Alysons heart dropped when she heard Voldemort once again, mutter those evil words.

"Avada Kedavera." He smirked.

A bolt of green light came towards Sekura. Alyson screaming.

"Enervate!" Alyson screamed, a green light heading towards Alyson and Sekura, going inside their body.

Alyson quickly calmed down, and she imagined she was a trunk of a willow tree, slightly bending over. A washing of golden light splashed and raised, going down deep into the roots. The spine was strong, as she imagined a golden light bathing in the spine. [A technique I read, much longer steps then this, that can calm you down when unsettled.]

"Er, Aly.. Now's not the time for meditating." Nikki screaming as the bolt kept speeding towards her.

"Nikki, connect hands with me." Alyson paused, still imagining. As Nikki's hands touched, The energy flowed between them. A Golden greenish light came through the whole room, it had not destroyed Voldemort, but it weakened him so he could not make yet another killer attack.

"But, But, But!! Avada Kedavera has NEVER been dodged in over 600 years!" Voldemort screamed, in agony as he weakened slightly. "Unless.. You are the father of.."

*Pause*

"Sir Blackious" [rofl, made-up name.] Alyson smirked.

"Oh.." Voldemort stopped. "The battle is not over, you have only weakened me, Young child. I refuse to battle you any further. I shall only battle this child. Unless, you care to join me on the side of darkness?" Voldemort paused, "Or you shall never seek your friend again.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN.

Okay, Sorry if I didn't include NEwt/Ron or Indigo/Sugar/Mew. I just saw the voldemort battle so I have NO idea where Indigo or Newt/ROn is. xD
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:41 pm

Newt smiled, tilting his head to one side.
"Well..... Who are you?"
He asked Hermione, staring at Aly as she left.
"That was strange. She just disapeared."
Hermione thought she should put him out of his misery. A memory charm this strong would never weaken.
She took out her wand, tears spilling down each cheek.
"Avada Kedavera!"
It happened in a green light.
Newt was on the floor, Hermione howling at what she had just done.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:45 pm

Continued to float, as she soon dissapeared.
"I have done most in my will to help, Nikki. You can most definatly kill him now." Alyson smiled, going back to where Newt is.
"Aww. You need your little friend to defend you. How cute. Your a wimp just like your mother." Voldemort smirked.
"Don't you DARE bring my mother into this." Nikki hissed, a tear running down her cheek.

Nikki breathed, and released her energy just like Alyson had said. A bolt of green energy went towards Voldemort, knocking him out for now. Nikki knew he would be back, soon.

As Nikki dissapeared, Alyson was already hugging Newt. "I missed you Newt." Alyson smiled, giving NEwt a ksis on the cheek and blushing. "I missed you too." Newt smirked, returning the hug. Alyson saw Nikki and raced to Nikki,

"What happened? Tell all!" Alyson smirked, hugging Nikki tightly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:34 pm

(BTW Newt's dead XD Hint. It's book 10.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next