Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:01 am

[Ummm Newt's Dead? I thought it was Ron. Anyways, I don't have a mother, well, not my "Real" mother from 25,000 years ago in Sekura's life. Nikki's mom for this generation was mortal along with her father. She didn't exactly care much for her. ):]

Nikki froze and stared downward at Newt, a familiar rage comming toward her that she had been with her for years when she knew Ron.
now they're both dead . . .
She shook and dissapeared, returning to the lair without saying anything to Hermione or Aly.
She walked up slowly to the knocked-out Voldemort. "You have done quite some damage through the past . . . many years. You're time's up." She said angerly as she formed an energy ball at her hand and put it in front of Voldemort's head, pausing and thinking of all the damage he had done.

Ron stared in amazement as he grew out of being out cold at the familiar glow. He shook his head in amazement, "It can't be . . ." He whispered through a raspy voice as droplets of water came down from his soaking wet hair and clothes. "The sorcorer's stone."

Sekura blinked and breathed a raggedy breath, "I hide it here for Voldemort. Kind of like a secondary safekeep." She said, her thoat burning from the saltwater."

She smiled, though soon lost interest in her thoughts, tears formimg in her eyes. That was history. I may still hold it, though I shouldn't be thinking of Ron anymore. she thought to herself, heart feeling heavy and cold, empty as well.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:57 am

(Lol, They both died. Hermione killed Newt because he'd never be the same and he'd never be able to cope through life.
You call it the sorcerer's stone? Wierd! XD It's the Philosiphers stone here)
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:42 am

Newt Livingston wrote:
(BTW Newt's dead XD Hint. It's book 10.)

Oh. XD
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:47 am

Aly froze. "Hey, I have a stone JUST like that. But it's yellow/green. It triggers my energy. Hey, why don't we make a team? I felt stronger with you on my side, Nikki." Alyson said, curling her long golden locks, while adjusting a 3rd coat on her mascara, and while painting her nails.

"I'm tired, I'll think i'll jus--" Alyson said, stretching her arms and cuddiling a cushion while laying on the couch. A light green blanketed around her.

Alyson suddenly opened her eyes quickly and sharply. "Nikki, I think i'm.." Alyson said.. "Nikki, Voldemort and the deatheaters have casted a spell on all of us. Even my white magic is not enough to keep us alive." There was a suddenly scream, as Hermione suddenly dropped dead. Nikki and Alyson were grabbing each-other by the wrist. Alyson soon fell, on the couch.

"This won't end. I refuse to die without killing Voldemort." Nikki said, getting her items together as she left the fore-field, which broke eventually.

Voldemort was outside her door anyway.

"HALT, Voldemort!" Nikki hissed.

The battle was a tough one, fight after fight untill something happened.

"Crucio!" They both yelled. A Red/green light balanced between them.

"You hold up a fierce battle, young Nikki." Voldemort smirked, getting stronger by the second Nikki soon thought about her parents, and her love and life. Her green light got stronger.

"Learned this trick yet?" Nikki said, holding her wand with one hand while throwing a energy-ball with the otther, Knocking out Voldemort and killing him.

Sorry for the short ending Sekura!!

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere   Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 10, Taxi to Nowhere
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2