Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOOK THREE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

BOOK THREE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK THREE!   BOOK THREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:44 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 6: The surprise...~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: BOOK THREE!   BOOK THREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:55 pm

Pinka Squealed with Joy. She Accept the Ring And Got Married. A week later, the same situation was Happening.
She turned to the Window, A large grin on her Face.

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi167.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu148%2FMewmewRikku%2FAnime%2520Girls%2F113.jpg&searchTerm=hot%20anime%20girls&pageOffset=0

"We Fly out like Birds." Pinka Suggested.

The others Quite liked this Idea.

The others were shocked when they heard the Cry,

"SNOW PINK METAMORHPISIS"

Pinka suddenly ahd a Red background, She Put her Lips to her Power Pendant, as her lips turned Ruby Red. A Red Glow scanned up and down her Body. All that was left was her Hair, Tail and Ears and Boots. She down a long backflip, gaining her Boots Then she Grew her Tail and Ears. She then grew Her Bow and Arrow Like Mints.

"Show-Off." Whispered Sam to Kim.

Pinka Sighed. She flew off, leaving a blood-Red Ray behind her. The others followed her, Suddenly She saw A photo Flash. She grabbed Kim and Sam and Went into Super Speed. Now noone could see them. They found a Island, And Pinka went into a Building- Alone.

As soon as they found Pinka they cuffed her To a Wall, She saw the little girl.

"She's the one who killed my uncle, daddy!"

Pinka shrieked and Screamed for help- no way out this time
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: ude m   BOOK THREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:28 pm

Kimiko got sick of waiting, and more importantly got sick of waiting in her high-heel boots, so she turned off her uniform, a dark navy/purple glowing corcle went over her, and immediatly she was changed into her notmal clothes."..It's quiet." Said Sam
"..A bit too quiet if you ask me." Said kim, and her eyes narrowed. She changed back into her battle uniform.

"..YOU THINK HEAVY METAL IS QUIET!!"

"bUT...Pinka is taking long. I think somethings happened." Kim said, and she turned off her purple phoenix wings. "C'mon." Sam already had her wings off. She and sam walked into the metal tunnel leading to the building. Kimiko's boots click-clacked against the metal. Then kimiko heard the words: "SHES THE ONE WHO---" Kimiko gasped...Pinka turned into a MEW MEW, AND MEW MEWS ARE PART ANIMAL, AND SHE HAS CAT EARS, SO MEW MEW+Pinka=Cat ears=Fish+sea Divide by a key...OMG SHES GOING TO GET KILLED!!

"Sam!" Kimiko hissed. "We have to be spies!
"...I DONT WATCH TOTALLY SPIES UGHH" Groand Sam
"SHH. Sam, you already have wings growing on you...You cant go in, he'll animal test you. Its okay for me, I can turn my wings off. You stay outside and make pain to the guards!!" Whispered Kim, and Sam walked outside to Guasrd. KKimiko couldnt hear much, only the click-clack of the boots. She ran to the end and peeped through a hole.

Pinka was strapoped to a seat, and there was a table with:

A saw
Scissors
Toilet Roll
Needles.
Knife.
Tweezers

The look of these items sickened Kim. And there was the little girl, swaying her legs happyly singing. Her dad rose and hit the girl "SHUT UP! DONT YOU DARE CRY" He shouted. Rude much. Kimiko thought. Wait, kimiko saw two pointy things on her head, and a wire? She took a closer look. And gasped. SHE HAD CAT EARS AND A TAIL! The little girl was strapped to a seat aswell. Kimi gasped. Sam came beside her. "We have to hurry The gurdards are coming...THERES AN ARMY OF THEM! --Oh my gosh, are they really going to do that to Pinka and that girl?" Sam whispered.
"You handle the guards, I'll handle the big guy.I know...But then again, they wont" Kimiko said, and winked. They burst in.

"Hallo there!" Kimiko called, and twirled around with her leg stuck out, thus kicking the dad. The Guard flowed in like a river dam being bburst, and Sam and Kim were back to back, surrounded.
Kimiko twirled around again, levitating, so the circle of guards were out of the way.

She kicked one, but he held her leg halfway. "Uh...Hi..heh.." Kim stammered, and the guard pulled her up by the leg and threw against the wall. And she landed slowly on the floor head-first. Sam gasped, and held her hand infront of her, a black shadows creeping out and hitting the guards. They used a shield and blocked the attack. They picked up sam, and threw her out of the roof...
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK THREE!   BOOK THREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:53 pm

~~~~~~~~~End of book 3!!~~~~~~~~

Look out for book 4: Death

READ MORE IMMORTAL BOOKS!!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: BOOK THREE!   BOOK THREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:31 pm

Pinka had a Idea The dad guarding Her, and the child had a machine. She couldn't wake him though. She flinged her boot off and it hit the button. She and the girl both fell to the ground, waking the Dad up. Pinka Remained Calm. She walked up to the dad, Who Punched Pinka, but it had just gone Right through her. He was astonished. He tried to Take Pinka to a labotory, but Nope. Think again.

Pinka had turned Ghostly. She had had Enough.

"Mew mew meta-" Oh No! Thought Pinka, If she transformed back, He would see Pinka's Human form. She turned invisible. And slyly, she walked up next to Kim and Sam.

"WTF!" Cried Sam as she Saw 5 gueards fly in the Air and being knocked out.

They heard a Pinka giggle.

She came Visible again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOK THREE!   BOOK THREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOK THREE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2