Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book One: A Fresh New Return.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book One: A Fresh New Return. Empty
PostSubject: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 pm

"WHat!" Carmen screamed.
"Im sorry darling." Her mum sighed.
"But..but..but we cant move house! We jsut cant!" Carmen cried. "I ...I refute it thus!"
"..Huh?" Her mother blinked
"I'll have to move schools...make new friends..make no friends..become emo..BE A LONER AND NEVER FIND TRUE LOVE," Carmwen paniced
"Calm down car-"
"AND I'LL GROW OLD WITHOUT A JOB, SO POOR ENOUGH NOT TO GET ANY ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM," Carmen shut her eyes babling
"Carmen, dear-"
"AND I'LL BE ALL WITHERY, WITH NO ONE WITH ME, BITE THE DUST LISTNING TO OLD SONGS THINKING OF THE GOOD OLD DAYS" Carmen sobbed
"Car-"
"AND DIE. DIE. DIE ALL ALONE. AND AND AND AND" Carmen breathed heavily
"CARMEN! Heaven above, listen we're only moving houses and schools! You'll make friends in no time!" Her mother shook her head "Heaven almighty calm down, you're such a drama queen."
Carmen sobbed and ran to her room.
She looked at a dark chocolate wooden musical ox by her bedside
It had no drawers, just a lid that was locked. A gold keyhole was printed on the side of the box.
On the wooden sides, were painted cresent moons, black dainty cats and stars.
Carmen got the box from her grandmother, before she died. Carmen koved her granma. She was so mystical and her eyes twinkeld as she spoke to you. She seemed always in adream, eerie, mysterious.
STrange.
The night she died at the hospital, her granndmother pointed into her bag. Carmen looked inside, and took out her box
"Great things await you....." SHe whispered, then, she slowly closed her eyes, her life machine cut off.

RIght now Carmen touched her box.
"Grandma Kimmi.." She whispered to herself.
Carmen has always tried to oipen the box. It jsut didnt work.
New school...new life....new...everything.
WOuld she make friends easily?
Will she ever get a boyfriend?
Will she ever get a gay best friend?
Porbably not.
But how much will her life change?
Carmen didnt know.
But she was soon to find out
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Mack lay under a new invention.
He was adding a few touches to the freeze-ray. It was amazing... But no... He wouldn't give into the tendrils of evil.
The tendrils reached out to him, from the black cover of paint, and wished to envelope him.. Seal him in evil.
He added another coat to the underside, while his father began to sketch new blueprints out for his next idea.
A fire-ray.
Mack had snorted when he first heard the idea. It seemed that his father had not got a broad imagination.

Mack stuck his head out from under the freeze-ray, about to ask his father a question.

Mack was a handsome young lad. He came from the decendants of the Calamears. Grandma Samantha had died in an explosion, where she had tried to stop his dad's explosion ray.
Dad didn't care. Or.. It seemed he didn't. Sometimes Mack heard his dad crying out in his sleep. Acting like a blubbering baby.
It was funny to watch.
Anyway. Mack had abnormally pale skin, soft features, and black hair. The black hair was messy, in an Australian-like shaggy cut. It was as if he didn't bother to comb or brush his hair.
He was deathly-pale. The black suited it well.
His lips were also oddly pale. No crimson-red colour.
When he smiled, he had perfect, white, teeth. They were sharp, the canines were.
Strangely sharp.
Yes. That linked onto his hidden power.
See, his father had gone on a trip to Transylvania, and had come back baring a son. The mother had threatened to bite his father if he did not return back to his own country.
Mack hadn't heard of his vampiric mother since.
Yes.
Mack was a half vampire
That meant he could go out in the sunlight, during the day. Stay up later without feeling sleepy. Drink blood. Super fast/strong. With tough nails that no nail-clipper could cut.
He was very tall and lean. with slight muscles on his arms and chest. Quite a handsome boy.
He also had the power to charm any girl he wanted into falling in love with him.
Today, Mack had smudges on his cheeks, smudges of black paint. It was cute, as he smiled, hissing, baring the fangs as if he would sink them into the machine. It was his way of smiling, and his dad had gotten over the fact his son was a vampire.
His dad always took some blood from his other experiment, a lady he locked up in a cage.
He abducted one once a month, until she was drank dry by Mack. Mack didn't want to hear her screams peirce his eardrums as she struggled. He had to do it, or he would become weak and die.
He was a good half-vampire.
Mack wore a black, plain, short-sleeved shirt, and a pair of blue jeans and black converse with black socks. His usual clothes for going anywhere. He had millions of that sort. Even in the cold, harsh, days of Winter, he managed to keep warm with his warm-blood. Humans would get frost-bite, But he didn't. He could also heal faster than any human. It took a whole day to heal a massive gaping hole, or a few seconds for a small scratch. No scars on his perfect body.
He was to start school soon. They had just moved here. He was scared. What would they think if a freak walked about, wanting to bite everyone's neck? His father had said he had to go. Or the social-services would get onto him.
So Mack Destiny (His mother's first name. She had a second one, but apparently it would kill any non-vampire if they said it) asked the question he had been meaning to ask.
"Why move here? What is this machine for?"
They were in the basement of their new house. A nice comfy family house.
His father looked up from his plans and rolled his eyes.
He always wore his leather cape, massive green goggles, hair all messed up like Mack's, and his leather trousers and v-necked rip-sleeved shirt.
"To get away from the superheros, Mack. They planned to kill you too."
He was about to go back to his plans, when Mack remembered that he hadn't answered the other question. It was a habit his father had.
"What about this device?"
He said from under it. His father looked at the device, and sighed, as if falling in love again.
"That beauty. Is the freeze-ray 0.10. New and improved. I plan to make it freeze this whole area."
Mack opened his mouth to object, but he found it would be useless, so he sighed irritably, and shut up, baring his fangs.
He knew the next drink would be soon, and this one would kill their subject.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:32 pm

Wait for kiha to post
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks. BAck btw

My char is called:

Jamie Kiha Lee.

Shapeshifting powers.
She is a moody, medium rich girl who gets into trouble and is daring, determind not to be won over by boys.

She can turn into Animals/Plants/Humans[to look like somebody]

ANYWAY

----------------------------------------

Jamie sighed to herself, in her house all alone.
Jamie walked outside, getting bored in her small house.
I want some fun.
She thought about turning into hitler [look above at the powers i picked] And scaring the hell out of everyone.
No.
I have a idea..
She turned into Lady GaGa, blonde weird cut fringe, and light blonde hair with chunky sunglasses.
Her skinny, pale arms turned tanned, full of foundation and thick. Her high cheekbones slithered lower, and her face turned tanned. Her green eyes turned blue, and her pale thin legs turned fat and tanned.
She walked up, going to random people.
"Just Dance! It'll be okkkkk!!" As she danced, back to back with people.
"What the fuck?" Some person said.
"I'm Laddddyy Gaaaaaaahhhhgaaaaaah!!" Jamie shrieked, running down, into a alleyway and turning Jamie.
What could Jamie say.
She left them, "Stunned."
Jamie smirked to herself.
She then passed her house, noticing a new, freshly painted gate.
"School." She muttered.
"I'd better go. Incase they find i'm not schooled in my small house." Jamie thought, sighing and spitting in disgust.
Her black bob shrunk, as she turned cat, eyes turning a deeper green, pupil going thin. Hair grew on her body as she shrunk, claws spat out of her hands and a tail grew, as ears came out.
She jumped on atall wall, next to the gate and mewed at people walking by, licking her paw.

[Jame has only learnt to transform into humans and very few, EASY animals, like a tiger and a cat, or a dog or mouse.]

Jamie sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Carmen crossed her arms. SHe was in school. Her new school.
"Carmen i am not asking you again. Take your legs off the desk, stop leaning on your chair and, please, just tuck your shirt in! This is a school! Not a playground!" Her teacher shouted
Carmen yawned and shrugged, her brunette long pigtails bounciong with her
"You're right about some of it. This isnt a school. Its a prison." Cermen sighed.
Poeple i nthe class started to giggle.
"CARMEN! One more back-chat and i'll give you detention!"
"Oh, miss, that wasnt back chat." Carmen fluttered her eyes sweetly, and she got up and went to the front.
She smiled, just like a teacher
"See, children, this is what we call and insult to a crap school! S C H O O L! School! Well done!" Carmen clapped her hands lightly. Everyone got the giggles again.
"CARMEN! Im sending you to the headmaster! Oh, he wont be happy with you. He'll give you ten detentions a day, mnaybe a call to your parents, banned from trips-" The teacher hissed, stabbing her pen onto the 'Leave Class Permission' note.
"Oh, he must be funb at parties." Carmen said sarcasticly, hand on hip
EVeyrtone giggled agaoim
"GO!" Hwer teacher shouted, slamming the door, her voice heard echoing i nthe corridoor.
Carmen walked down to the headmasters office, and read her note
"'Carmen has been disrupting the class, back chatting and breaks the uniform rules.' " Carmen read. "Wow. Headmasters office on the first day. New record."
SHe scrunched up the ball of paper and threw it in the bin. She walked outside the playgroun and sighed. Her mum would find out. She would be i9n BIG trouble now.
But who cares? she thought, I have no friends and my favourite grandma died, whats the point?
Carmen blinked, as a little black cat walked up to her, rubbing against her aknles (Not jamie, anotyher cat)
Carmen picked it up, and tilted her head
"Stray cat huh? Looks like im not the only one." Carmen sighed, rubbing the cats ears much to its delight. Carmen narrowed her eyes, seeing a necklase on the cat. A silver key on a chain was tied around the ctas neck.
Carmen looked at the key, words printed on it.
"Obishidia." She read. "That must be your name?"
There was more words o nthe other side
"Kimiko 'Kimmi' Alexandra Phoenix." Carmen read slowly, trialing off
"Thats...thats grandma kim.." She whispered.
Then somehting hit nher.
The box..
The musical box..
"ITS THE KEY!" She screamed, and, holding the cat in her arms she ran to her house, not noticing the shapeshifter cat o nthe wall, watching her go by..
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:19 pm

Mack sighed, baring his fangs after his drink for the morning.
It was school today, and his dad was down in the basement still, planning his plans.
He had never slept. Well.. During the day obviously. Sometimes he wondered if his dad was a vampire too! But nah... That wouldn't be clear. How was Mack a half one then??
Mack laughed his deep laugh, and wrote a note.

Dad,

Get rid of the body and abduct a new one. I finished her off. Wish me good luck,
Mack.

He signed a little bat at the bottom. His joke.
Mack walked to school, head down, fangs bared at every person he saw, thinking of the blood running through their veins.
He had to put a hand to his mouth, thinking of how he'd survive today.

Mack was introduced to the class. Everyone stared as he managed a nervous smile, fangs bared as he hissed.
Someone started the rumour of vampire.
Mack's cheeks reddened, showing true colour.
His teacher made him sit down.
Surprisingly next to where Carmen should sit.
Except.
She wasn't there.
Mack sighed. His first human. And she wasn't there.
He wanted to talk to her. befriend her. Not think of the blood that pulsed in her veins.
He put a hand over his mouth, narrowing his wide, black irisless, eyes.
He had taken out his leather pencil case. Black and purple stripes. leather.
he could sink his teeth into it when he thought of a human. It was leather. From a cow. It faintly tasted of blood, through the chemicals.
His ruck-sack was in a bat-shape. His father had not wanted him to stand out.
Did he think they were all emos???!!?!?
People kept staring at him through the lesson. His eyes and pale skin and fangs and super sharp nails scared. Or intreguied them.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:36 pm

The cat watched this stranger run past
Jamie froze, as if a rock hit her on the head. She felt a sharp pain, as if something was telling her to follow the girl.
i'll resist -- ~For now.
Jamie strutted agaisnt the wall -- She was a cat.
A ginger cat walked up to her and nuzzled into her, purring.
"Not today, Kev." Jamie said, turning into a human.
The male Tabby cat did, too.
"How did you know it was me?" Kevin smirked, red hair over his eyes.
"..Obvious, Much? Ginger cat, Red hair. You have copperish eyes, so did the cat." Jamie smirked.
Kevin pulled a childish face.
"You caught me."
"I'm not much into this whole school thing." Jamie sighed, looking at Kev.
"Neither am I. But if you go, so will I." Kev smirked.
"Ok." Jamie said, walking with Kevin across a empty path and up to the doors. They went through the doors, across a hallway and got to their classes.
"You are extremely Late. Sit at the spare desk." Mrs. Smive said.
"Next to Mack and Jenna. Behind Kevin." Mrs. Smive added.
Jamie walked to her seat, next to Mack.
"Hey! This relationship was just getting started!" Jenna whipered loudly to Jamie.
"With who?" Jamie sighed.
"Kevin." Jenna said, smiling over at him.
Jamie burst out laughing.
"Jamie. No more, or i'll send you to th principals office, too!"
"What is s funny?" Jenna hissed.
"I like Jamie." Kevin stared.
Jamie gave a warning glance at Kev.
"Playing hard to get, Eh, Jamie?" Kev chuckled.
"Stop it!" Jenna said, slapping Jamies wrist.
It burned, and Jamie stared at her hand and Jenna.
Jamie slapped back.
"Can I just say, I'm the Queen Bee around here. I don't want any of your silly games, OK? If I love someone, they love back. I can do things you cannot dream of." Jenna said, waiting for Jamie to be intimidated.
Jamie didn't wince, nod or move.
"W/E" Jamie said, sitting back in her chair, biting the end of a pencil, with her cat teeth still.
"Bitch." Jenna hissed.
Jamie stared at the massive bitten mark in the pencil.
"Oh.. Crap." Jamie said, feelin her teeth.
Jamie wrote a note to Kev, ignoring Jenna's feirce looks and glances.

Kev.
Help
Me.
My cat teeth haven't gone yet when I transformed human. It's rare. What do I do?

Jamie. xxx

Kevin smirked at the kisses on the bottom.

Jamie. Well, xxxxxx to you BACK. I should just let it ware off in about 3 minutes or so.
Kev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jamie smiled weakly at the letter.

Kev. Your so desperate.

-- Jamie. NO xxxxxxxxxxx for you.

Kevin chuckled lightly at the letter.

"I hope you have all enjoyed this history lesson. Go and enjoy your 30 minutes of break." Mrs. Smive said, as Kevin and Jamie sloped off together.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:45 pm

"Just where do you think you are going?" Carmen froze
"...Oh hi miss...heh..hows it ...er..hanging?" Carmen giggled nervously.
"Playground. Now." The teacher sighed wearily and walked off
Carmen looked out at all the people, and blinked.
She flicked her hair, and strutted acrossd the playground. This time, this school, SHE will be the queen bee.
She winked at the boys and smiled at the girls, and was looking oh-so-cool, and the boys whistled after her
This is it, she thought, eyes shinging like stars, I'll finally be popul-
But then she tripped over, thus the whole school laughing at her,.
"Pfft, what a stuck up cow." Jenna said loudly, flicking her blonde curls and giggling with her zombie friends.
Carmen hissed.
Kevin looked over
"Jamie wait up, someone jsut fell over." Kevin said
"Huh?" Jamie looked over "Ok..ow." They wlaked ove rto her and helped her up.
"You ok?" Kevin asked
"Yes. No. I. I dont know. Remind me never to try and be cool again. Or wear insoles." Carmen winced as she got up
Jamie looked ovr at jenna
"At least she dosent have a zit the size of MoutnEverest on her nose, like you." Jenna whipped back, and the three walked off leaving JENNA STUNNED
Jenna crushed her compowder i nehr hand.
"Omg omgomg jenna no no thats chanel! Omgomgomg how dare they we'll get them right? right? rigjt?" Her fleet of 'friends' (Who were more like wannabe fans) cooed and flapped their arms around ehr like birds
"Oh, dont worry girls. We'll get them. If its the last thign i do." Jenna hissed
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:57 pm

do we have to have a posting order? Like, i know it will beunfar if we post like 10394804585 posts withot anyone, but maybe up to like 4 posts, INCLUDING the other person?
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:11 pm

(No we go by this. It'd be easier. :S)

Mack frowned. Break... Time?
He had never heard of it. Mack bares his fangs ad he watched the fresh blood leave the room. It was hard for them to let them go.. Yes.
He got up finally and packed everything away, noticing out of the corner of his sharp, irisless, eyes that the teacherwas watching his actions.
He got up his rucksack and took it away in his strong hands.
MAck followed on behind, and saw a catfight going on.
He had never experianced one before. It was oddly satisfying.
At first, he thought that it was to the death, and he waited for the blood to spill.
But they just fired insults at each other, like bullets from a gun, peircing their self confidence.
MAcxk found it pitying and he bared hi fangs, waiting for the right moment to intervene.
He saw it, as the fight came to an abrupt halt and one gang walked off.
He walked up to the remaining friends and tried his best to arrange his mouth into a smile. It was an odd one, and it seemed to bare hid long and sharp vcanines even more. His perfect teeth, apart from the cvanines.
He made an odd hissing sound in hids throat, as if he had to stop himself from doing something. Which was exactly what he was doing.
He was handsome in this cold weather. It brought out the white, like snoew, in hids complexion. His black eyes scared everyone. He looked like a bug. But at the same time, you wanted to kiss him and seduce him.
He ran a hand through his curls and spoke to Jamie.
"What a rather... Dashing.. Fight?"
He hissed again, speaking in an oddly deep, charming, tone.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Jamie smirked, showed her pearly white teeth.
"Yeah. I refuse to let Jenna be the queen bee." Jamie said, auto-matically licking her hand like a cat.
She looked up at Mack.
"Errr... Yeah." Jamie said, wiping the spit on her school shirt.
Why does this boy keep on baring his oddly shaped teeth? Like from a vampie movie I once saw.
Jamie smiled at Carmen.
"See you tomorrow?" Jamie said.
"Tomorrow? Break is over, back to scho-" Carmen said, shocked.
"Not for me." Jamie smirked.
Jamie nodded at Kevin, as Kevin got up.
"Jay, Your teeth are gone." Kevin whispered, Jamie smiled thankfully.
Jay.. I like that name Jamie smirked.
"I need to stay." Kevin said, sympathetically as he went to kiss Jamie on the cheek. Jamie twisted Kevin on the floor, and kicked his knees so he collaspsed.
"No moves." Jamie said, warningly.
"Yet." Jamie added.
Kevin got up from the floor and dusted himself off, walking to school.
"Coming, Mack?" Jamie smiled, black fringe covering her green eyes. She held out a and.
The only escaping way from school is over the fence.
Jamie jumped over the fence, and held out her had to Mack.
Mack soon got over, and was walking with Jamie.
"Oi! You two! Move it back in school! What do you Think your DOING???" a teacher yelled running after them.
Jamie gave a yelp and took Macks hand, running like a cat, quickly.
"To mine." Jamie said. There was no escape.
They ducked in the alley way, the only con trick.
Jamie Jumped over a fence, walked up the gravel, passed the park and jumped one last fence and was in her yard.
Jamie used the keys to her garden and unlocked the door, to her small house.
"Where is your Mum.. Or Dad.. Or Relative?" Mack said suspiciously.
"Out." Jamie said, jumping on the sofa and putting on a horror movie.
"Builds up the tension. Especially now that teacher is out there." Jamie smirked. She put some popcorn in te microwave and got out some chips. She got the sofa ready, lights dark, t.v on full movie screen [ 42" ] and got the snacks ready.
The movie sound came on.
"The night with a Vampire." Jamie smirked.
Mack stood still, looking at Jamie.
"Ww-what???" Mack said, shakingly.
"That's the movie, stupid." Jamie said, sitting up properly.
Mack felt better, and sat on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Carmen blinked, watching the two run away
"Oh yeah. Real smooth move." Carmen sighed, crossing her arms looking down at kevin
"Hey, hey," Kevin got up, and held his hands up "Saw a chance and took it."
"Clearly your instinct for chances arnt right." Carmen said innocently
Kevin narrowed his eyes "Was that an insult?"
"No. But the fact that your weaering a cat eared alice band is an insult to yourslef" Carmen raised an eyebrow.
"Cat eared..?" Kevin tilted his hea,d then his eyes turned to panic "HUH WHAT ME I HAVE NO EARS"
"Wow..those look so real.." Carmen said, reaching out to touch them
Kevin dodged
"Er, well, gotta go." Kevin ran back into the playground.
Carmen shrugged, and decided to follow Jamie.

"Hi." Carmen caught up with them, following them into her house
"Yo. Welcome to my crib" Jamie spread out her arms and smiled, like a celebrity on the MTV Show Cribs

Carmen sighed.
"Damn, not another vampire movie." Carmen sighed
"Uh?" Mack blinked and swivelled his head around in panic
"I realy hate vampires and that stuff. Its SO not scary." Carmen rolled her eyes
Mack hissed
"....Mack..?" Jamie blinked
"Er. SOmething." Mack cleared his throat. "Somethingi n my throat. MNust be the popcorn...Yeah thats right, thenpopcorn. What falavour is it anyhow?"
"Cow blood." Jamie said
Carmen choked.
Mack grabbed a handful
"..Im kidding its sweet." Jamie laughed
Carmen swallowed "Oh, phew"
Mack dropped his hanful. "Ah."

There was scratching at the door
Carmen got up
"SHh! It might be the teachere!" Jamiue hissed
Carmen opened the door anyway, and the little black cat with the key padded in.
"Ew! Get it out its a stray cat!" Jamie squealed "No offence cat."
The cat mewed.
"Hey! Its you! Obishia!" Carmen picked it uo
"Obi huh?" Jamie blinked
Carmen pulled out the musical box, and too kthe key off the cat
"Here goes!" Carmen went to put the eky in the keyhole
"Wait, rewind, whats going on?" Jamie said
Carmen took a deep breath
"Well...When my grandma died, Grandma Kim," Cartmen smiled as she siad the name, "She gave me the bix. All she said becfore she died was, 'Great things await you...use the key, locket of power well..', And so i;'ve been looking fort he eky to this so-called magic ox, to see whats so..well, magic about it. And heres the key" Carmen held up the silver key
"Well put it in then." Jamie came over to watch
Carmen took a deep bretah, and slowly slotted the key in. It made a klunk noise as she turned it. Then she jumoped abck in surprise as the lid slowly opened.
FIgures.
A lot of figures, twirling to the musical box song.
The first figure was slim, long black hair. Wearing a short black dress, smiling, and painted on its neck very carefully was a locket.

Book One: A Fresh New Return. 13020gothique

(Kimiko, the first ever character.)

Then there wqas another figure. Shorter, wearing another silk black dress. It had purple hair, and was grinning

Book One: A Fresh New Return. Anime_purple

(Mewcutie, except shes smiling)

Next, there was another figure, with shocking neon green hair wearing yet anothe rblack dress.

Book One: A Fresh New Return. Green

(Kimmi, the one where she turns itno green smoke etc)

Then there was one with long blodne hair, wearing this time a white dress (Im only showing official rockin pearlz charas, not the black cat, coco the mermaid etc.)
Tiny whit feathers floated around it. This sfigure seemed to be glowing.

Book One: A Fresh New Return. Whitedress

(Kimmi, but remember sjhe was met by this cloaked woman who rtook her away.)

Jamie gasping, vwatching this figurines twirls to the music.
"WHo are they?" Jamie said.
"I..I thin kthey're my...grandmothers..." Carmen whispered.
The glowing figure glowed more and more, soon the whole room was filled with a hot, yet cool blinding light
"I..i cant see!" Jamie shrieked
"Me either! Whats happening!?" cARMEN YELLED
Mack hissed, and held an arm around him, like a vampire does with its cloak
Then a person. A perosn o nthe light.

It was her. Kimmi. ( The kimmi who was taken by the cloaked dood)
"Carmen.." She whispered, gracefukl, hovering in the white glow, calm, like a goddess of light or calmity
"Y-yes? W-who are you?" Carmen whispered (Her grandma kimmi was the one wit hthe green hair)
"Carmen...I am your mother." (LMAO I AM YOUR FATHER OMFG) Kimmi said, her voice echoeing the room still white.
"W-what? No! You arnt! My..My mum is my, well, MUM!" Carmen shouted
"No..she adopted you." Kimmi said
"CARMEN! This is freaking me out!" Jamie screamed
"See, when yo uwere born..I was in another world, see..When i was about 20 i remeber..going through a park, sitting on a bench with..weith this..cloaked woman..she told me..i had to die for the future..to protect something, someone...She took me up, into a world full of clouds... I gave birth to you a few eyars later. Butr i couldnt keep you..see becuase....on earth..you.." Kimmi trailed off
"What?" Carmen siad, shaking at such news to swallow. "WHAT!"
The white glow was slwoly fading
"Oh dear..Im..Im running out of connection.." Kimmi said, her dress slowly going black. "Here, this will explain everything."
Kimmi took carmens hand and gave her a locket.
"Obishidia, she will protectr you.." Kimmi said
"Goodbye, my daghtter." Kimmi's eyes teared up
"WAIT! What about earth? Why coudltn yuo keep me?
"Goodbye.." Kimmi vanished, and the room was normal
The music of the myusic box stopped, and the lid shut
There was a deadly silence, as Carmen looked at her silver locket.
Slowlt beign wirtten on the front, said:
'Carmen Alexandra-Phoenix.'
"..WOahhhhhhh...what..what jsut happened?" Jamie whispered.
And more of tjhe silence followed
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Mack had experianced all this, hissing and baring his fangs at the figures.
This drama. This.. Sadness that he saw appear on the girl's face. Mack looked through the blinding light that slowly faded.
He hated light. Even if it didn't damage him. It still gave him spots.
He had avoided it this time.. Luckily.
Mack looked to Jamie, and smiled oddly. His irisless eyes shone in the light.
Two girls.
He could abduct one now... Help his father..
It was a plan he wished he could fufill. But it would mean one girl would be free to tell everyone about the freak.
He then looked at Carmen, and saliva almost dripped from the roof of his mouth.
The girl who was tough.. Who had an attitude. She had good blood.
As did Jamie.
It was a tough choice.
He decided to leave it. But if it ever came to draining them. Well... Jamie was first choice.
He walked silently to be behind Carmen, and he put a hand on her shoulder, trying to look sympathetic.
"Come on.. Let's watch a movie. About vampires. Yeah?" He swallowed down the urge to bite her neck there and then, and he quickly took his hand from her shoulder, shoving it in his pocket as he looked at the locket.
It was an extraordinary locket. One that was devine. And he needed it.
Mack's eyes sparkled, as if dazzled by something, and he turned back to Jamie. "Movie?" He asked her, smiling and hissing deep in his throat, fangs shining, as he sat down on the sofa, legs open.
(Oh and another thing. Vampires have two hearts. So he has 2 heartbeats. Interesting huh, you learn new things everyday! XD)
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Jamie sat back on the sofa
"Sure." Jamie said, grabbing the remote to go to the movie.
I'm no giving my powers away too easily. I'll tell one first. I've know Mack longest.. But only by like.. 2 hours. I'll tell him first, then Carmen.
Jamie watched a vampire bare his fangs, slowly domeering closer and closer to a girls pale, neck, veins on show. By one small prick, the vein burst open as blood ozed from the pale neck. The Vampire on the screen stopped, bloodshoot eyes smiling with tri-umph as he paused, and a pink pointed tongue licked all the blood off of the neck. He bit in thoroghly, as the blood oozed and he dropped the victim from his hands. The victim lie dead on the floor.
"Oh, Guys. I need to THROW up. I just had a tuna salad 2 hours ago for breakfast." Jamie said, running up the stairs 4 by 4.
"So do I." Mack said, following.
Carmen sighed and paused the movie, chomping on chips, crisps and popcorn and diet coke.
Jamie cleared herself up, redone her make-up and entered out of the bed. Mack went over to her...

[KIMMI! Don't post going upstairs YET. Post staying downstairs, texting someone, scoping about Jamies house, the rooms, watcing the movie, ANYTHING. but after Sams post, then you come and interupt. Just DONT go upsairs yet, k?]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Carmemn stared at her locket.
"Ok." She said, watching jamie and mackj go upstiars.
A pebble was thrown at the door
Then an attempt to open the door.
Then a loud crasha nd an ow
Carmen walked to the window and opened the door
"Look what the cat dragged in." Carmen joked
"Oh ha ha very funny." Kwvin got up "So....hows iut going?@
"Youi're looking for jamie arnt you." Carmen said
"......Ok fine yeah where is she?" Kevin askeds
"Upstairs." Carmen said, leaving the door open as she walked into the huge kitchen that was Jamies
"..Er..Upostairs?" Kevin followed
"Yeah with her new guy friend. Whats his name...Mack. Yes, thats it mack." Carmen opened the fridghe and searched what was inside
"....GUy...friend?" Kevin said quietly.
"WHat! She has no coke!" Carmen shook her head
"I..I cant believe this.." Kevin whispered, meaning Jamie upstiars with a guy
"I know! You'd think she would have atleast a can, since shes rivh and all." Carmen muttered, then closed the fridge.
"If she falls in love she'll blow our secret.." Kevin siad to himself
"..Secret..?" Carmen blinked "And wait, what? Fall in love? Dude, i didnt say it was her boyfriend."
"..I dont know..I still feel..strnage.." Kevin said slowly
"Thats called jealousy." Carmen said, and checked the cupboards.
Kevin went to go
Carmen looked over, her hand following "Woah there!" She said, then a bag of rice fro mthe cupboard was levitated, following the direction of her hand, before hitting the door closed
Carmen froze
Kevin froze
"..What..was...that..." Kevin whisopered
Carmen looked at her hand.
"I dont know.." SDhe whispered, before sdnaping out of her dream state "I msut have hrown it without noticing it, duh! Dumbo." She babbled quickly
"...Righhhhttt..." Kevin said. "...Yeah im outta here." He said, wlaking out the door
"Ppfft! FIne! Be like that! Its much more fun without you." Carmen said. "With my...spoons and....sink..and floating rice bags..@ Carmen inspected her hand again
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Mack had silently followed her up. This was so wrong.
Yet the movie had made him feel like he should bite her. The vein that had burst open, spewing forth the sweet nectar. It had made him almost lightly sweat. He had been dream-like, as he followed Jamie up.
He waited for her, on the stairs, as she passed into her bedroom. The image of the blood. Though it was probably coloured-syrup. It had made his Vampiric senses run wild. The vampire had screamed within him, and he had to listen.
He had had his fill today. Yet.. One swallow wasn't enough. He needed more!
Mack watched her stand in the bedroom, and he knew now was the time to make his move. She was alone. No Carmen.
Mack hissed and bared his fangs, but then managed to control himself.
He walked up to her.
"Don't be afraid....."
He warned her, and got oddly close to her, so close, she would feel his cold breath on her neck, as he saw the vein even through her skin. He could feel the throbbing already. Saliva almost dripped from his fangs, as he bared them, hissing sharply and loudly, an almost unbearable noise, nose wrinkling up, focusing, black eyes swirling and mixing with red as he tried his hypnotic powers on her so she would stay in a trance and allow him to bite her neck and drink up the sweet nectar.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Jamie stared at Mack. Her eyes became pupil-less, only white. Her skin got paler.
"I. Will. Not. Be. Afraid." Jamie said, walking onto the bed obediently.
Mack smirked, looking over and above at the Jamie who had just plunged on the bed, into place.
Mack pinned down her arms, incase Jamie tried something, like a hit or a slap as Mack slowly got closer and closer to Jamies neck, Fangs baring.
Mack's mouth opened wider, white and sharp tipped face ready to plunge into the neck.

[when Carmen rp's, she interupts. But don't make up a excuse for them. just be suspicious and walk up the stairs and the door is locked,you open it, etc. I already said the excuse to Sam and she will leave it as a surprise for you to see. =p]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:43 pm

[I feel a tad bit left out, what with you two with all these rp plans tyhthat i dont know about. But nvm i mnot looking for attention just saying xP]

Carmen waited. And waited.
"Ughj, this is taking too long." Carmen sighed, finishing the last drop of fanta i nthe can, then scrunched the can up.
She walked uostairs.
It was eerily quiet.
She walked quietly, slowly, silently. Up the stairts, throug hthe landing and then the ebdroom door...closed
She heard hissing, then a short, quiet scream.
Carmen gasped and rushed int othe room
She saw Mack abotu to bite Jamie's neck
"Oh. My. God." Carmen shouted
Mack froze
"..Er...hi there..heh..." Mack laughed nervously
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Mack saw Carmen appear, out of the corner of his eye, and he quickly broke the trance, hesitating. "Err.. Hi?" He said, hissing uncontrollably. The smell of blood filled the room, as the girls were there.
He then turned onto Jamie, and threw himself at her, arms around her waist, lips pushed against hers in an awkward kiss, teeth sharp and probably clashing against her teeth clumsily. He didn't want Carmen to know. He needed to cover it up.
His two hearts clashed beats, as he kissed Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:20 pm

Jamie pushed away, throwing him on the floor. Her arms were gestured.
"WHAT are you DOING?" she shrieked, wiping her lips with the back of her hand about 6 times, She stood behind Carmen.
"Oh god." Jamie said, hiding behind Carmen.
"The fangs, the hiss, the blood. It all adds up." Jamie froze.
"Your a vampire." Jamie says.
She was interuppted, as a ginger cat jumped out the window and rubbed agaisnt Jamies legs.
"Give it up, Kev." Jamie sighed.
The cat looked up.
"Kev. Turn back." Jamie said.
Mack and Carmen stared.
"Kev. I'll give you a kiss." Jamie said, smiling and looking at the cat.
The cat instantly transformed into the cute Kevin, long red hair scruffed, hiding behind a green eye. His lips were puckered.
"Close your eyes." Jamie smiled, in a sexy voice.
Kevin immediately closed.
Jamie suddenly had a feirce look, as her fist went really quikly into KEvins stomach, Kevin yelling as he bent outwards and fell over.
"Don't try it." Jamie said, sitting on her bed.
"Why?" Kevin said Sadly.
"I'm not into you..."
"Yet." Jamie added. Kevin looked VERY happier.
"So.. your a vampire?" Jamie said.
They all ignored Kevins transoformation, distracted by the fact the Jamie just punched Kevin in the stomach.
Mack shrugged.
"What are you?" Carmen said.
"Normal." Jamie shrugged.
Kevin glanced over thankfully at Jamie. Jamie winked back, her dark eyeshadow shimmering at Kevin. They sat on the sofa, in this order: Mack, Carmen, Jamie, Kevin.
Kevin tried to puth is arm around Jamie but Jamie smiled sweetly and gave him a chinese burn and twisted his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:47 pm

[Omg i have jsut found out abotu Miley Cyrus making a 'slant eyed' pose. What a bloody BITCH! Im ASIAN and thats SO offensive! making chinky eyes is really low, and the fact most people ar ebacking her up is just bloody ridiculous.]

(Can i skip it to school)

At school...

"Just dont try to bite me." Carmen said to mack and Jamie, Kevin mack and carmen walked in afoursome into class
"I'll try not to." Mack said.
"I vont to suck ur blurd." Kevin joked
EVeryone groaned
"DOnt do that." Mack twitched
"...Ok...so, you're a vampire me and jamie are c--NORMALS. NORMAL," Kevin said "And what baout you, Carmen? You...levitated that rice bag the toehr day.."
Everyone looked at carmen
"Yeah..and that musical box thing too!": Jamie added, as the four sat down in class
"Well, something weird is wrong with me, thats all i know." Carmen said, then the teacher told everyone to shush.
"We have a new stuident woopee" The teacher said flatly.
"He or she?" SOmeone shouted out
"Well girls you can cheer its aboy." The etacher said. Flatly.
Suddenly al lthe girls broguht out their lipgloss and mirrors and brushes.
Carmen rolled her eyes.
"..Whats..whats going on? Mack looked puzzeled
"The girls always want to bagsy the enw guy." Carmen muttered.
"Especially Jenna." Jamie hissed
"He'll be mine, you watch." Jenna said, then added loudly: "Not some stuck up cow who cant walk in heels!"
Carmen got angry, ands then stood up
"Stcxuk up? STUCK UP? The only thing here that'll be stuck upo, is my FIST in your FACE!" Carmen shouted
"Calm down girls its jsut a BOY." The etacher said, looking extremly bored
"COme on in link. They wont bite."
"Link?" All the girls wodnered outloud
"Like, as in, Link from Hairspray!?" SOme girl shotued out
"EVERYDAY WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES FOUR!" SUddenly all the tirls sang
"No." The teascher murmered, looking asleep
"Link as in The Legend of Zelda?" Some guy shotued out
"I got up to level 5!"
"Thats crap man, I would totally beat you on online play."
"What, on the Wii?"
"Those wiis ROCK!"
"Seriously man the graphics are SICK!"
"Calm down. No its Link from Earth. The movie where you go to school. The game where you fail at every job." The etacher snored. "COme on in Link."
A boy came in, and al lthe girls oohed.
He was, pretty good looking.
He was slender but not too thin, and had floppy dark blonde hair, almost brown. Dusty.
"Damn i thought he would look like that Hairspray link." SOme girl said outloud
"Thats zac efron girl, he wouldnt join schools." A guy said
"Link please sit next to someone." The etacher said
All the boys sat upright
"...A girl please."
The boys slumped in their chairs
The girls took their cue and sat upright, flicking their hair.
"Psst, Link." Jenna winked at him
Jamie, niot to be outdone, ghave a flirty smile at Link
Mack and kevin just sat there watching this all.
Carmen lkeaned her head on her hand and alnost fell asleep
All the girl let out a moan, and the chair enxt to Carmen and Jamie was pulled out
"Hey! Jamie! Levae the chair." Carmen said. Carmen looked up. "..Oh...Right..its the new guy...of course." Carmen sighed.
Jenna threwe a papaerball at carmen
carmen looked abck
"Take my boyfriend, you're gonna get it." Jenna hissed
"He'ds not even yours." Carmen spat
"Oh he will be."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:09 am

Mack yawned as he saw the new boy. He'd be easy to kill. A roaring animal inside of him told him to do it now. Kill off the man. Yet... He would leave it and do it sutally. He clearly had good blood.
Mack licked his lips. He needed feeding, like a baby needed to feed from it's mother's breast.
He bit at his knuckles, legs propped up on his desk. He by accident drew his own acidic blood and he hissed.
No one cared he was a vampire. This was luxury. He wanted to bite Jamie, and Carmen, but it was banned. In his mind.. He couldn't.
His dad's freeze-ray was almost complete, but we didn't get a chance to see it because the frame was changed and Mack wasn't given a chance to bite his dear friend.
Mack blew up his fringe and chuckled a breathy chuckle.
"It'd be funny if Link was gay." He said under his hissy breath, baring his fangs at a girl, who thought him mad.
His dad promised new prey next day. He needed it, indeed.
"Jamie... Come to my house at lunch." He said, showing his fangs uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Jamie thought about it. She looked over to Kev, who was glancing, watching Jamie's every move.
Jamie shrugged.
"Can Kev come?" Jamie said in a low voice.
"No." Mack said.
"Will there be parents or movies?"
"No, and Maybe a movie." Mack replied.
"Ok, Sure." Jamie said. A smile spread across her face. It was lunch in 10 minutes.
"So, Link. After school, do you, Mack, Carmen and me....and... Kev. Want to come to mine?" Jamie smirked, her black curly bob bouncing with her. The jet black was vibrant, and Jamie smirked.
"Sure." Link said, running his fingers through his ultimately-gelled-hair.
Some girs sighed, putting on more lipgloss
Jamie gave Link a smile.
The bell soon went for lunch.
"Link! Sit with ME!"
"Link Link! OVer here! Sit with us"
"Shut up, gay girls. He is sitting with ME!" Jenna said, long curly brown hair bouncing with volume, as her green eyes shimmered at Link.
"Actually, i'm sitting with them. But I can't find Carmen or Jamie, so sure Jenna." Link smiled.
Jamie went to Carmen.
"Sorry I haven't spoken to you all day. We cool?" Jamie smiled, looking at Carmen. She paused.
"Yeaaah." Carmen said, hugging Jamie.
"Come to mine after school, k? I'm going to skip school. Say im at the medical office. Mack needs to go home, though." Jamie said.
"I promise we'll have some fun, i've booked us for like 1 hour of movie night at my house, then we'll go to that cool club, Liquid" Jamie smiled.
Carmen looked impressed and Sat with Kevin and another girl.
Jamie went to find Mack.
"Hey." Jamie said, jumping over the gate. She felt lighter this time, like a b i r d....
Jamie stared.
"AH!" She burbled, her pigeon wings flapping.
"NO NO NO. I'm NOT a shapeshifter?????" Jamie said, hiding behind a tree.
"Jamie?" Mack called, looking left. Jamie quickly changed as Mack looked right.
"You found meeee." Jamie said quickly before Mack was suspicious.
"To yours."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Mack chewed at his bottom lip with his super-sharp fangs.
He didn't understand Jamie sometimes. She acted weird. Hid. And things.
As if she had something to hide.
A hiss caught in Mack's throat. It was a hiss to mock himself with. How could she? She was under his charm. She was close to him. And he would sutally strike. Never take too much. Yeah... That was his plan.
Mack swallowed down the suspicion, and he lead her to his house, hand in hers. They had gotten so close, though had only met the day before. Was it his vampiric charm? Had that played a part, and it's toll.
Probably.
He was genetically handsome, as well as his Vampiric abilities. It made him seem almost God-like in girl's eyes. He blinked his blank, black, eyes, and bared his fangs to Jamie.
This was risky. Would his father think he was bringing new prey in? Would he order Mack to bite her? Encouraged?
Mack couldn't stop himself from licking his white lips at the thought.
"Dad's home." He said finally, having lied a 'wee bit' before.
Mack looked slightly worried. It did not show, as he looked expressionless. Something he was good at.
"But he'll be in the.. Basment.. Working on something.."
He didn't say it straight out.
Oh, by the way, my dad's a mad villain and he will dominate the world by using his freezeray.

NO!

Mack turned a few corners, having memorized the paths quite clearly. He was quite an intelligent boy.
He looked to Jamie several times. Well.. More at her neck than anything.

'Vampires cannot be friends with humans, Mack. '
His father had said one day when he was a youngun' when he had smashed and broken someone's ribs when playing a harmless game of tug of war.
He saw the house.
A perfectly normal suburban house, and he looked to Jamie.
"We go in now."
He said, hissing, baring his fangs in a rather creepy way.
He walked up the floral path and pushed open the white gate that came up to his knees. He then walked through the rose-bushes, to the door. He pushed it open, and it creaked. Unlocked.
Mack rolled his eyes.
His father was never careful.
Mack showed her into the hallway. It was full of boxes. Needed unpacking. They had not had the time, as half of them contained dangerous experiments.
Mack continuously hissed, which he knew, sadly, it meant he needed a drink really soon.
He turned to Jamie, looking pitiful and nervous, head bowed, peering through his black curls.
"I have to go get a drink. You may follow if you want." He shrugged, wondering if his father had gotten the new victim.
He pushed his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Jamie shrugged an sat on the sofa, waiting for Mack to come and watch a movie.
She txted Carmen.

Heya.

I'm at Macks. If a teacher asks say we got sent home.
R u up 4 my house with link, u, me, mack + kev?
if so, reply a yes.

Seeya bbz

-- Jamie

Mack soon came back and sat on the sofa. Surprisingly, Mack got awfully close to Jamie. Jamie sort of went back, but he continued to get closer.
Jamie could back off any more so Jamie pushed him away.

"WHAT are you trying, Mack? I know your a vampire, but.." Jamies sentance faded, as her green eyes looked into Mack's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book One: A Fresh New Return.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next