Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book One: A Fresh New Return.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:42 pm

"I'll bite him." Mack said, baring his fangs.
The werewolf grabbed Jamie, in a brides-maid posistion. The Werewolf's grip was very hard not even Jamie can get away from it.
The wolf's face was dangerously close to Jamie's. Jamie struggled, as the werewolf was..
Shrinking?
For a moment, Jamie thought about Mack, Harry, Kevin and Carmen. Her life sudenly flashed before her, untill she noticed the cap.
"KEVIN?" Jamie hissed as Kevin was holding jamie, still.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Mack had known all along that he was not a real vampire.
Anger flared in his eyes even more as the 'werewolf' grabbed and took up Jamie in it's arms, and shrunk.
He saw Kevin now, but that did not change anything.
"Put her down or so help me I'll rip your head off of your neck!"
He was capeable of doing so.
mack knew he should not be falling in love with this human. It wasn't right. He could be in love with her now, but find her dead in the bed the next. It was dangerous.
Mack seemed to falter, yet still eye Kevin with weary anger.
The boy loved Jamie as much as he did, maybe more. He was obsessed.
They had known each other longer.
Mack remembered when a human had dared to play basketball with him, and it ended in tears because Mack had smashed the boy's face in with a basketball.
He had had to move because of that. It was upsetting for him. But now he had grown, he had expected himself to not fall into such follies. But it seemed he had.
He just wishedit wouldn't happen all over again.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Kevin dropped Jamie on the mud, as Mack helped Jamie up.
"Thanks." She smiled. She kissed Mack on the cheeks.
"Now, let me continue.." She said, walking up to Kevin and pushing him in the Mud.
"Thats for scaring us." She said.
She pulled him up by the collar, and thrust him in th mud and sat on him.
"That's for dangerosly shapeshifting, And hurting me."
She stamped on his back twice.
"That's for touching me."
She said, as she ran and jumped on the wall, scraping her leg a tiny bit.
Mack smirked.
Jamie smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Mack ignored Kevin now he sat on the wall beside Jamie, arm around her waist as she leaned her head on his shoulder. He then turned to face her and it was his turn to start it off.
Mack thought this was going to be awkward.
He put a pale, oddly warm, hand on her cheek, and held it there, then he shuffled closer and leaned in, making his fangs turn to the normal-length of human canines.
He closed his eyes, finding it rude to have them open during this intimate moment, and then, he pressed his soft lips against her.
Sadly he had not taken away the taste of blood from his mouth, so Jamie probably got a taste.
He made sure she did not get a lot of saliva. That was also bad. Chemicals that made it up were stronger than stomach acids.
He then moved his hands up to be under her armpits.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Jamie broke off.
She paused, not knowing what to say.
"Err.." She said Akwardly.
She kissed him on the cheek.
"Goodnight. Seeya tomorrow." She said, slowly letting her hand slip out of his.
"Bye." She waved, and got ut the moped.
Before she went off, she looked up.
"Want a ride home?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Mack was sad that she had broken off first. He smiled weakly as she kissed him on the cheek, but the smile disappeared as Jamie said she was heading off home.
"Bye.."
He said almost to himself under his breath, and he watched her get back the Moped.
At her invite, he shook his head.
"No... Nah.. I'm staying here. Overnight... Keep my creator company."
He smiled, as if trying to show her he was okay.
"I'll fend off any remaining werewolves. Or creatures of the night."
Here, he eyed Kevin, or glared.
"See you tomorow."
He said and waved at her, before lying down on the wall, knees up, hands lay on his stomach as he lay there, not at all balancing on the thin bricks.
He watched the stars twinkle and shine.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Jamie woke up the next day.
"Ugh." She said.
She brushed [Or Fought!] with her knots in her hair, and soon brushed them out. Her hair was so silky it looked like a wig.
She put on a tiny bit of mascara, lipgloss and some blush on her cheekbones.
She put on her white school shirt, navy jumper, blue and white tie and her black skirt on.
She put on tights and some shiny black shoes with a high-heel on.
She set outside, her schoolbag banging agaisnt her legs.
She walked down a alley way, which is a short-cut to her school. She saw Mack on the way, as he lives 4 doors away from her.
"Hey." She smiled.
He waved weakly. Carmen walked along soon, aswell, on her bike. Harry came on is bike.
"Morning Carmen, Morning Harry." Jamie smiled. Harry nodded, so did Carmen.
Mack wet on the edge of Carmens seat, Jamie went on the edge of Harrys.
As they cycled onto the grey gravel of the school, everyone stared. They cycled along on the grey gravel, and then they turned left, Carmen turned left after, onto the big patch of feild grass. Some year 7 idiots stood up and stared. They all jumped off of their bikes, and walked up.
"Here is Jenna! Link Arms!" Jamie whispered to Carmen.
Carmen Linked arms with Jamie, Jamie linked with Mack and Carmen linked wit Harry so they walked in a line of 4.
Jenna had her bright green serpent eyes. Her long black hair was flowing in the wind.
She had her 1st Priority Bitch next to her, Kylie. Kyle.B. Jamie joked.
"Look, It's Kylie Bitch."
More unfortunately for Kylie, it was pronounced Bichz.
"It's BICHZ."
"That's what I said, Bitch." Jamie smirked.
"Ugh!" Kylie said, getting out her compact and dabbing foundation on her orange skin. She had bright brown vibrant hair, with some blonde dye in. Everyone else was followers.
"Who is the hott guy?" Jenna said, walking straight up to Harry and breaking the link of Carmen, Jamie and Mack.
Jamie nudged Carmen.
"HES MY BOYFRIEND." She shrieked, rubbing the side of her waist.
Jamie nudged Harry as Harry quickly kissed Carmen.
Mack and Jamie walked off.
"That was funny."
It was 7:50. Class starts at 8:40. Jamie pointed to a shady part under a willow tree.
"I love spring." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Mack nodded.
"In Spring, my sense of smell starts to come back."
He breathed in deeply, an aroma of teenage body odour and fresh flowers with the harsh scent of perfume came to his nose.
He leaned against the bark of the tree, his warm vampiric blood keeping him warm.
"I don't really have to go to school anymore."
He said, biting at his bottom lip, hating the sudden springing of silence between the two.
"Anyway... Wanna go home?"
School had not even started!
"i'm bored here, and the smells are too strong for my liking."
Mack walked over to Jamie and embraced Jamie softly, bringing some more warmth to her.
"I'm going to complete the freezeray. Wanna come see?"
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Jamie sighed.
"I gotta stay at school.. My attendance is 96% out of 100%. If I drop to 90%, I will loose a grade in GCSE." Jamie sighed.
She waved weakly to Mack as he dissapeared.
"Not to strong without a guy, aye?" Jenna said, leaning her smooth, tanned head on Jamie's shoulders, annoyingly. Jame ducked, as Jenna stayed standing.
"Why so down?" She said in a sick voice.
"Your here."
Jenna hissed.
"Listen, if you give up that idiot of a guy, Mack AND Kevin, I'll let you into the popular group." Jenna said, as all 14 girls from the group waved and smiled at Jamie. Suddenly all the guys stared at her.
"No. I can't." Jamie said. She was longing to say yes.
"No."
Jenna stared.
"Well, you are the one missing out, dearie." She said, clicking her fingers as about 7 nerds scattered the place and carried 2 bags each.
They clapped 3 times as a bunch of regulars moved out the way.
"Jenna, you don't control this place."
"Oh, I do."
Jamie was steaming.
"POWER OF THE 5." She screamed out without thinking.
Harry jumped down from a tree, next to Jamie.
Carmen flew, on a broomstick and jumped off next to Jamie.
Mack didn't come. He was fixing the ray.
Kevin turned cat and turned human next to Jamie.
"Erase their minds after!" Carmen whispered quietly.
"Aww.." Jamie said.
Jamie kicked Jenna hard in the jaw. Jenna staggered back, but ran forward. She screamed to her gang.
"MAKE UP." She screamed, when suddenly a mob of 15 Lipglosses, 15 Lipsticks, 15 eyeshadow packs, 15 eye liners, 15 lip liners, 15 mascaras, 15 blushers, 15 foundation and 15 pads came flying out of no-where.
Jamie stuck out her arms, and shapeshifted into a fat willow tree. all the make-up broke.
"OMG." Everyone screamed.
Jamie turned human.
"BOOKS." Jenna screamed as all the nerds were lunging books at the 4.
Carmen quickly fought them off with her broom, and then made a invisible shield for a few seconds.
"FOOTBALLS." Jenna said, as the Jocks threw balls repeatedly at them. Harry put up his hand, and blocked them with strength.
"RULERS." Jenna screamed to the regular people. Kevin turned into a stork and put them in his mouth, spitting them out at Jenna.
"ERASE." Jamie said quickly, holding out a blue glowing Gem.
"Erased memory. This gem is now unusable."
Jamie sighed.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Mack lay down on his back under the ray. He connected some wires. The last touches.
Mack had never been allowed to touch the thing. Only paint it. It felt so good to be able to do this. It made him feel like he was his own father.
Or was with him.
"So the left wire connects to the diagonal one....."
He murmered to himself, getting oil on himself.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:29 pm

"I can charge the power." Carmen said, hiding the blue gem in her pocket.
Harry stalked off to his class.
"That was................ Amusing."
Jamie stared after Harry. His brown, sleek hair made her think of someone close she used to like ... alot.
She couldn't rack her brain, so she gave up.
"I'll go anywhere Jamie goes!"

Jamie sighed. She wanted to continue what she left off with Mack.

She got out her phone, as school had ended.

Meet me by the school gate.

xx JayJay

Jamie flipped down her phone, as the phone beebed irratatingly.

K.

Mack.

Jamie delayed alittle, chatting to Kevin on the way.
"Do you like Jenna?" Jamie asked, spitting on a peice of grass, whenever she mentioned Her Name.
"No."
"Just checking."
"Why?"
"Just Checking!!" Jamie exclaimed.
Kevin shrugged. Soon, at the end of the school gate Kevin turned a corner, turning into Mack. He quickly walked down the path, and went up to Jamie.
"Hey." Kevin said, in Mack's voice.
"Hey." Jamie said, Leaning agaisnt a wall.
"So, let's finish what we started." Kevin smiled, as Mack smirked.
"Ok." Jamie said, as Kevin lunged in, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Mack had washed himself, and was walking down the path to the school gates. He was spic and span, fangs concealed, though he still uncontrollably hissed.
Mack looked exactly like the fake Mack. Pretty funny, until he spotted this bit of action as he walked upon 'Mack' and Jamie kissing.
Mack's eyes widened, and his breath caught in his throat.
He was there??
Mack poked himself just to make sure he had not astral projected. His lips were parted, and he stood stock still, watching while his hearts broke into tiny peices.
After a while, he came to, and his fangs slowly came down, and his eyes narrowed. His breath came back as a hiss each time, and a snarl of hatrid for this impostor.
He bolted forth, eyes red, and jumped onto the fake Mack, not caring if he threw himself at Jamie in the process.
When on the ground and on top of fake Mack, he would tear at the fake Mack's stomach, and plan to rip open his stomach and pull his guts out and then throw them aside and then pull his heart/s out and lungs and anything he could get his hands on. Even if Kevin transformed, this would go on.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:05 pm

As Mack jumped, `mack` Transformed into Kevin. Kevin scored.
"YES!" He screamed, laughing in Jamies face.
"EW!" Jamie said, running away and wiping her lips with her sleeve. She ran to her house.
Kevin Screamed.
"If you don't apologise PROPERLY to Jamie tomorrow, I can make sure yo die by sundown." Mack said, hissing.
"Yy-y-ess Sirrr!!!" Kevin said, in a tiny whisper. Mack punched Kevi hard in the stomach and ran after Jamie. He automatically came in. Jamie said Mack was the only one who could barge in.
The lights were down, and Jamie was hiding in a corner, shaking.
"Kkevin..G-g-gERMS! Who is there?" Jami said, bob all scruffy as Mack was there.
Jamie screamed and hid her lips.
"It's the real me." Mack said.
"Kevin. Stay away!"
"No, it's me." Mack said, coming closer.
Jamie screamed and punched Mack in the stomach.
If that was the real Kevin, he would transform if I hit him.
Mack stirred on the floor, but didn't transform?
"Mack!" Jaie cried.
"I'm Soooooo Sorry!" She said, helping him on the sofa as he clutched his stomach.
"Mack.." She said, wearily.
She got a hot water bottle, and a cup of warm milk.
"I'm so sorry! Jamie said, rubbing Mack's T-shirt in circles, where the stomach would be.
"Please forgive me?" Jamie said, upset that she hurt a fried of hers. She hugged Mack, arms around his neck as she burried her head into his chest.
sorry.. She whispered and said in her head.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Mack groaned, yet a smile spread to his lips. More like a grimace, but oh well.
"You're surprisingly tough."
He said through winded breaths. He winced as Jamie rubbed his stomach, and begged for forgiveness.
"Yeah....... Okay... Gimme a few."
He said, surprised and overwhelmed by the strength of this girl. He took a sip from the milk, preferring it warm. He thanked her, but insisted he did not need the hot water bottle. It made him sweat lightly.
Mack put his arms around her waist as she put hers around his neck and buried her head into his chest. He kissed the top of her head, and closed his eyes, resting his chin on her head for a while, before regaining his breaths.
He then took it off and stroked a free hand through her hair.
"Don't worry.. I'll kill that boy even if he apologises to you. I swear on my two hearts."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:40 pm

"You'd kill someone for me?" Jamie said, pulling away from the hug and looking at Mack, her blue eyes shimmering."
"'Course."
Jamie smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
"You can't though, his parents will go balistic, and... Yeaah. But, you can beat him up." She said.
She turned on "anytime TV." with her sky,and let Mack choose the program.
She made up a bowl of popcorn, a jug of Apple juice, and even got Mack the tinest bowl of blood, from whn she jumped off her trampoline and scraped her leg. It filled about 1/4 of it, but she still made the effort. She put a giant bar of cadburys on the table, and a small bowl of it melted. She put two spoons in the melted chocolate, and two scoops of "Fish food" Ben&Jerrys, wit Chocolate fish in.
"Yum!" Jamie thought, happily.
She put the food on the table, as Mack had picked a horror movie.
Jame got a text.

Heya. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sorry!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE forgive me! 100000000 thanks.

Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Mack smiled.
"Then I'll beat up him AND his parents."
He triumphantly said, and flicked through Anytime TV, finding a personal favourite horror movie.
He chose Resident Evil, but did not press the select button until Jamie came back with all these treats.
His fangs grew longer in length as he saw the small bowl of blood on the table. Rudely, he dived for it, though it couldn't be helped because of his instincts. He put the rim of the bowl to his lips and drank noisily, hissing afterwards as Jamie's blood ran down the corners of his lips, eyes flaring red in his usual angry state, but then he changed back and his fangs went up a bit, and he dropped the bowl down, after licking it out hungrily. The other food didn't seem as great to him, but he still dug in, taking up one of the spoons from the melted Cadbury's and licking it, remote in hand.
He pressed select and the movie started.
He peered over at Jamie's phone, narrowing his eyes.
"Who sent you a text?"
He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:10 am

Jamie sighed.
"Kevin. Begging for a apology."
"Here, i'll fix it." Jamie said.

Get away from me
you prick.

- Jamie xxxx

She smirked and putthe phone down.
"Is your stomach still hurting you?" Jamie asked worridly, whie excitingly squeezing blood from her leg as it ran down hurridy. She quickly got the bowl, as it filled up a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:15 am

Mack looked over Jamie's shoulder, wondering how she would fix things, until he saw what she texted. He laughed loudly and watched hungrily as she squeezed some blood from her knee. He almost didn't get to hear her question, almost drooling so he had to swallow constantly so it wouldn't drip out of his mouth.
"Eh? Oh... I'm fine. Vampires heal fast, remember?"
He snatched the bowl away from her when she was finished, and he lapped it up greedily, licking the bowl, then slammed it down on the table, and his eyes permanantly glowed red. He didn't notice this, and he smiled at her, looking quite beastly with his wholesome red eyes and long bloodied fangs.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:19 am

Jamie smirked about the text.
She got a text back, as the phone vibratedon the table.

...Huh?
Look, Jamie. I love you. I always wanted to tell you that!
Kevin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx With al of my heart!!!

Jamie sighed.

Omg. Have you gone MENTAL. It's PRETTY obvious Mack and I are a.. ITEM. Stop trying to mess this up. It's reality, Kiddo.
Jamie.

After 5 mins, Jamie did not ge a tx back.
"God, thats left him alone!" Jamie said triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:25 am

Mack hissed, and read over her shoulder again, smiling.
"His pathetic attempts are worthless."
Mack sounded odd. Almost... Typically Vampiric.
Had she not seen those eyes? Those long fangs? The way his fingers clicked when he wiggled them.
He got closer to Jamie, and read her text.
"Good. But you should have included death from Mack."
This seemed to trigger something in his mind, like a switch flicking on.
"Yes... Kill him now.."
He homed in on Kevin, and suddenly, sprang up with amazing vampiric abilities, smashed through the window loudly, and ran off into the day, hissing as the rays touched him.
He knew where Kevin lived, he had a special way of tracking his vibes. When he reached the home of Kevin, he clambered up the drains on the outside, and smashed in through Kevin's bedroom window.
"Time... For death!"
He hissed, laughing, then launching himself at Kevin, and attempting to bite his neck, drinking his blood up by the gallon
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 am

Jamie shrugged. She turned into a bat and flew off, very fast to the outside of the window. She went through the window and turned human.
Jamie sighed, and whispered to Mack.
"You do know..." she began.
"People with powers.. what are they called... US people, they Live!" Jamie hissed.
Mack sighed.
"Can I still bite him?" Mack asked.
"Yeah."
"There is only one thing when we can die. When We reach the age of 16, and get killed severly. Kevin will stay with us for a while, Mack. Although he could get injured." Jamie smiled.
Mack nodded as Jamie smirked.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Mack didn't care about any of this. He planned to kill Kevin way before his time. Hopefully today.
Mack smiled, up at Jamie in a mocking way, hissing.
"strycnine lives only to kill."
His eyes shone purple. How odd, and he turned back to Kevin, tempted to kill the boy right here and now in front of Jamie. He didn't care for prophecies. They could be broken, in his opinion.
He knelt down and attacked the boy, roughly grabbing some of his hair if he struggled, and bite into his neck in an unusually rough way. He certainly hated Kevin, the way he wasn't being gentle. He drank and drank, until Jamie were to tell him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:37 pm

"..Stop!" Jamie sid, hurridly rushing over to Mack
Mack refused to stop, still lapped up the drink.
Jamie started panicing
"Stop! Stop! YOU'LL KILL HIM!" Jamie said watching Kevin go paler and paler and screaming.
"You wicked.. Vampire!" Jamie said, helping Kevin up and running out of the room, sobbing. She didn't knowMack would actually HURT Kevin.. ALOT..
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Mack got up, feeling stronger. He snarled, turning around so his back was to the door.
"I don't need her. Strycnine doesn't... No... Could have anything Strycnine wanted. I feel better."
He smiled a gory smile, and jumped back through the window, and onto the ground, like a cat. On all fours. He then straightened himself up, and ran down the road, hissing uncontrollably again as the rays scratched and tore at his skin invisibly like fishing hooks through a fish's gaping mouth. Peircing through muscle and thin bone to catch it in such a pathetic way to die, blood dripping as it flopped about on the brown wood-worm eaten wood-work. Left to drown.
Mack dived into the shadow of a Willow tree, under it's large billowing leaves, and curled up under the tree, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:39 pm

"thanks for saving me." Kevin said.
Jamie had already left. She was hunched up over her wardrobe.
"..ShapeWoman.." Jamie began, feeling a costume she made when she was 10. She was 14 now, and still fit in it.
Jamie got in the outfit, tight black gloves, a black tight leotard, black tutu, black tights and black pumps. and put on a blck cape and a mask, with a utility belt that ONLY held smoke shields.
JAmie texted Kevin.

Action tomorrow, ShapeMan.
Jamie x

Jamie smirked as she lay in bed, costume on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book One: A Fresh New Return.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next